REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  4  11  fritz  3  Mason  doyle  paine  Lankford  Humor  Floor  2  +Lankford  Lifton  Darnell  Weigman  tippit  3a  frazier  tsbd  beckley  prayer  zapruder  9  Theory  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Fair Play for Vince Palamara

+6
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
MarkValenti
JFK_Case
greg_parker
10 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fair Play for Vince Palamara Empty Fair Play for Vince Palamara

Thu 20 May 2021, 11:26 pm
Did you guys know Vince Palamara has been cited in a book on the Secret Service?

I was seriously concerned that wasn't gonna happen.

But it could be a clever ruse. See, the cite is unrelated to JFK, so the author (obviously a  flying monkey for CIA controlled media) could use that single cite to "prove" she took into account Vince's body of work.

There is no justice. 

Someone should start a thread on this at the 13 Inch Head Forum.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fair Play for Vince Palamara Empty Re: Fair Play for Vince Palamara

Fri 21 May 2021, 2:50 am
Vince knows as much about the Secret Service as I do. He spreads the lie that the SS was in on it. I can't find it and was going to post it here but there's a "all happy smiles" photo of him with a beaming Judy Baker. That should tell you all you need to know.
MarkValenti

Fri 21 May 2021, 4:17 am
I for one feel that Vince should use more exclamation marks when he writes posts!  Because that would indicate enthusiasm! And we would know somehow that he is excited! Or that he feels something is worthy of notice!
Vinny

Fri 21 May 2021, 5:06 pm
He has posted a scan of the page.

Fair Play for Vince Palamara 376610

Fri 21 May 2021, 5:08 pm
I obtained a copy of the book yesterday. Will later look at the JFK stuff in it and perhaps post some excerpts here.

Fri 21 May 2021, 5:11 pm
Is it this one, Mike?

Fair Play for Vince Palamara 77385110

Sat 22 May 2021, 1:14 am
That's it, Vinny. Thanks and what a joke!
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 22 May 2021, 10:23 am
Geez, the guy looks like he's got a crook back or some such. WTH is he doing all hunched up like that? Is he the man-ape? Who stands like that in photos?
He's played his hand. He can wallow in it for all I care. Fraudster!

Fair Play for Vince Palamara Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 22 May 2021, 10:30 am
I think Judyth cured his back issue with the laying on of hands.

I'm personally worried about the guy in the background. This wasn't what he expected when he was invited to be a judge in the Best Ass competition.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 22 May 2021, 10:48 am
You're right Greg, and whoever was in charge of carpet design in that room should be fired immediately. I suspect the guy almost hiding behind the door is still contemplating should he attend what obviously is an event which was not made clear to him on his invite.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 22 May 2021, 12:40 pm
That's right Mick. There was a wizard convention booked prior to this event. Too much booze inside of wizards and you get wizard puke all over the carpet. Looks like some of it also got onto the sconces.

Those three apparently think it's wonderful. "Look at all this wonderful wizard puke!" The guy in back is definitely having second thoughts about the whole situation.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 24 May 2021, 6:01 pm
The guy in the background is Ed Tatro.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Mon 24 May 2021, 6:23 pm
Being affiliated with Judyth equals instant loss of credibility. On top of that he has jumped on the Prayer Woman nonsense. Well finally Doyle made at least one convert.

Mon 24 May 2021, 10:31 pm
That's right, Vinny. Anyone who goes around hanging out with people who create nonsense like Baker and others puts a real damper on that person's credibility. And like I said on another forum, this case has become a whole cottage industry in itself. The real trailblazers were those like Meagher and Joachim, the German guy.

Now it's a bunch of goofballs in it to make a buck because they know there's plenty of suckers out there willing to throw their cash at them. Even Jim DiEugenio is tarnished IMO because he gives folks like Dave Josephs and Milicent Cranor, who came up with a really wacky theory that the "streak" seen in Z313 is a bullet trail when it broke the sound barrier or some such nonsense.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 24 May 2021, 11:39 pm
barto wrote:The guy in the background is Ed Tatro.
Well, someone has to be...

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 25 May 2021, 9:17 am
https://jfkconferencedc.com/?speaker=ed-tatro

Edgar F. Tatro is one of today’s preeminent experts on the Kennedy Assassination. Tatro holds a B.A. Degree in English, an M.A. in Urban Education and a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Educational Administration.  He taught high school English for 38 years, specializing in science fiction, mystery and horror, satire and comedy, creative writing, media and propaganda, and the origin, history and poetry of rock music. He also taught college and adult education courses for 30 years, specializing in the JFK assassination, subliminal messages in advertising, the influence of rock music on drug abuse, backward messages in music, and plagiarism in music.

Hmmmm.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 25 May 2021, 10:43 am
So Brian washes his car?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

Tue 25 May 2021, 6:55 pm
Fair Play for Vince Palamara Scree143

Tue 25 May 2021, 11:28 pm
I never had much time for Palamara. He always struck me as particularly shallow, narcissistic and lacking any real understanding.

Let's be completely honest here: Judyth Vary Baker is a liar and a grifter. What she has spent the last 20 odd years doing, what she continues to do, is beneath contempt.

It's not only what she does that disgusts me,but also how she goes about doing it... the hollow martyrs crown she's fashioned for herself... Conning money out of ( for the large part) vulnerable elderly people, operating a quasi religious cult , attempting to rewrite history and worst of all using every low down scammers trick in the book to make as much money as she can out of a pack of fantastical, sometimes downright ridiculous lies...

How can anyone believe this shite? Running around New Orleans with a cushion stuck up her fucking mucky clunge, pretending to be Marina Oswald????? Marina's features could have been carved by Michelangelo...as for Juddufkis coarse snout? A product of Picasso's little known nihilistic period...Wining and dining and conspiring with a veritable who's who of the usual suspects...before embarking on a clandestine project..weaponising cancer with a fucking food blender in a suburban kitchen ????

Anyone who would agree to speak at one of her conferences is further enabling her deception. It's absolutely sickening to watch.
All these self anointed truth seekers lining up to share a podium with a shameless liar. 

Their names increase her credibility, by merely showing up it looks like they are endorsing her poisonous fables.

Her story is patent nonsense. It's a poorly conceived fantasy. A disturbed woman attempting to reinvent her rather mundane pedestrian life to bring it into line with her soaring delusions .

Fuck Palamara...how he ever managed to achieve such a vaunted position, Secret Service Expert , is one of those baffling little mysteries...

Listen to him talk! He has all the insight, gravitas and sophistication of a giggling sophomore.

To watch the blizzard of threads, his teenage peacock ( or in his case perhaps more of a teenage peaCUNT) posturing ,echoed by a Greek chorus of gullible twats. The 13 Inch Head forum is turning into a midsummer nightmare....with donkeyheaded Vince as Bottom and Jimbo Baggins as a goateed Puck.....

Armstrong save us all

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Wed 26 May 2021, 3:54 am
Cyril Wecht? Wow. I remember first seeing him in a PBS doc back in the late 80's early 90's. It was hosted by Walter Cronkite. I tried finding this on YTV but can't find it. Of course, every time conspiracy was raised in that show, Cronkite would come on all serious and debunk it. Lifton was also on that show. What we didn't know then.

I'll never forget hearing Wecht say, "...instead, you have him being driven backward...and to the left" then it cuts to a clear close-up of the Z film starting at around Z300 and showing the headshot. Powerful stuff.

But for Wecht to be at this conference it has to be a pure money grab on his part.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 26 May 2021, 12:06 pm
Vinny wrote:Fair Play for Vince Palamara Scree143

Quite the list of detrital remnants jettisoned from annual glacial calving events animating the JFK research community. Don't worry, plenty more where they came from. Actually, be very worried.

Wed 26 May 2021, 7:48 pm
JFK_Case wrote:Cyril Wecht? Wow. I remember first seeing him in a PBS doc back in the late 80's early 90's. It was hosted by Walter Cronkite. I tried finding this on YTV but can't find it. Of course, every time conspiracy was raised in that show, Cronkite would come on all serious and debunk it. Lifton was also on that show. What we didn't know then.

I'll never forget hearing Wecht say, "...instead, you have him being driven backward...and to the left" then it cuts to a clear close-up of the Z film starting at around Z300 and showing the headshot. Powerful stuff.

But for Wecht to be at this conference it has to be a pure money grab on his part.

I found it.

Sun 30 May 2021, 11:00 pm
Thanks for finding that Vinny. Takes me back watching it. It's actually not a bad show and this came out before Oliver Stone's film. Watching Josh Thompson during his segment where he aims, fires, cocks, and shoots again is one of several very obvious examples of how Oswald couldn't have pulled this off.

And then watching the cleaned up Z film and the shot sequence there is another very obvious example.

I forgot it was a NOVA series program. When you think about it, it was pretty brave of a PBS-sanctioned program to even present the ideas of conspiracy in it, with Wecht and Thompson in it. I know hindsight is 20/20 but I'm not even going to mention the faker Lifton's segment with his thrumming copter and scalpels at the ready body alteration nonsense.

And here is a very important photo illustration that shows the back of Kennedy's head. There's been a lot of nonsense about folks saying that the so-called mystery photo shows the front top of his head. This isn't true. Pat Speer meticulously researched this and showed that that photo shows the inside of his head exactly like the illustration shows.

Fair Play for Vince Palamara JFK-Back-of-Head-Animated
Vinny

Thu 03 Jun 2021, 8:31 pm
Vince has reviewed the book for Jim's site.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/zero-fail-deja-vu-all-over-again

Thu 03 Jun 2021, 11:38 pm
Vinny wrote:Vince has reviewed the book for Jim's site.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/zero-fail-deja-vu-all-over-again

Thanks for letting us know. I replied on DiEugenio's Facebook page [which I actually set up for Jim several years back].

And here's one of my favorite photos that shows how things were done back then. I mean seriously, anyone in that bus could have fired a gun at Kennedy and there were a million other opportunities. But it only happened in Dealey Plaza, a more perfect opportunity where it was NOT necessary to involve any SS dropping their guard. Which means it never happened.

Fair Play for Vince Palamara 59f10b363e9d257c6d8b471b?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum