REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

the mullberry bush

+5
steely_dan
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
alex_wilson
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the mullberry bush - Page 3 Empty the mullberry bush

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 12:54 pm
First topic message reminder :

Here we go round again!

John Kowalski @ the 13\" Head Forum wrote:If you want to critique H&L please do. John Armstrong welcomes it.

John, really? Ask Robert Charles Dunne how he was treated way back when this Irish stew was being brewed when all he had done was offer a very sane suggestion. 

Or this from someone I have recently had contact with, who is a supporter of the thesis but not of all of Armstrong's evidence for it. I Quote direct from his email to me: 

"I remember coming across John Armstrong's book and even bought it. When I started questioning some things he had written, I contacted him. But instead of a conversation, he got very mad at me for questioning ANYTHING he had written and refused to talk with me!)

He welcomes it so much that before your comrades got me banned over there, I got under his skin so much that Mr. Baggins dolefully informed me that Armstrong was quitting JFK research and would no longer answer any questions. That lasted until I was ousted from the Hallowed Halls of 13-Inch-Headism.

John Armstrong treats those with questions, suggestions or criticism like they were Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on his door in the middle of an orgy. If he were any thinner skinned, he'd be opaque. Literally.

Last edited by greg_parker on Wed 23 Jun 2021, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the mullberry bush - Page 3 Empty Re: the mullberry bush

Thu 02 Sep 2021, 12:29 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:May I add:
Not wanting to go where Oswald went.
LOL. Yes, you may!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 12:59 am
Roll up! Roll up! Ladies and gentlemen..boys and girls!!

The circus is back in town!

All the way from Middle Earth( via Sandoz Laboratories and Fort Detrick)

The Baggins Big Top...

Its thrills and  spills a plenty..

Featuring  Utah's answer to John Merrick...Septicaemia " The  Hog Man " Larsen. Tightrope  Walker Extraordinaire..Marvel as he goes barebackin"!!Riding a  back to front car across a highwire...100 foot above a  pool full of voracious piranhas! 

You'll be astounded as John " The Human  Jelly" Butler,  Kentucky's leading contortionist fellates  himself while doing the Zapruder  waltz on a pair of stilts..

You'll be horrified by the sight of Jimbo,  Half Goatee Half Hobbit.. Discovered in the Bronx Zoo and hand reared on a  doppelganger farm in North Dakota 

With special guests - Rap superstars The Notorious P.I.G and 2Moms , singing some of their greatest  hits! "  I Wanna Funk wid my  Fake Mom "  " Straight  Outta  Stripling ( Frankie the K is in da house)" "Judy Baker  Ain't No  Irish Debutante (She just sucks Patsys balls)" " Ain't nothin" as hip as hypocrisy "( Professor Mixalot Dub version)"

And for all you naughty doppelgangers out there ..Our Midnight Extravaganza..

The full uncensored version of Bilbo Does Dallas 

And for our grand finale-

Incest on Ice...Two Fake Moms, Two Horny Teenage Doppelgangers , One Trine Day Pharmaceuticals Auntie Juddufkis Non Toxic  Pregnancy  Test/ DIY DNA Test...

Tickets  $1000 $700 for children  under 16, OAPs (25% discount for active disinformation agents.  Remember to bring your CIA identity pass )

Disclaimer: ENTER AT YOUR  OWN RISK Baggins Big Top plc , subsidiary of  Mugabe Entertainment Corps , are not responsible for any loss of limbs, or appendages,  growth of any extra limbs or appendages,  including unicorns horns, impotence,  hairloss,  chronic kidney failure,  tropical diseases , subscriptions to garrison,  the deep truth journal( sic) , American Free Press , or The Testicular  Express( I Was Hitlers  other ball) The Don Jeffries Story , the matrix of masturbation  Dickie Gs  Guide to enforced celibacy . Chronic impetigo,  halitosis,  grey ponytail syndrome , subsequent convictions for gross public indecency , public displays of croprophilia or the  Sanibel Syndrome. For further details please contact our lawyers- Gilbride,  Trotter and Fez.

The Baggins Big Top  has unfurled its moth eaten  banner , unpacked its vast collection of  stale long debunked propaganda tropes,  and set up shop in the ever hospitable  conspiracy loving backwaters, fondly  known as the  13 Inch Head Forum.

And make no mistake  it IS a circus, in every conceivable sense. And like most circuses,  it's dull, predictable and  out of touch. A bunch of rheumy old twats trying desperately to appear relevant. 

In his latest incarnation Jimbo has dropped all remaining pretence...blatantly and without shame his sole intent is to pump out as much propaganda as possible for the  tawdry,  slightly sinister  downmarket  fundamentalist cult, he's wasted nigh on a quarter of a century trying to pass off as " assassination research related "

Like their circusy kin( the everything is fake brigade) H and L is nothing more than an impediment,  disrupting,  and corrupting,  authentic  historical enquiry. 

Apart from Ralph Cinque and the nightmarish OIC, no one has done more than Jimbo and his hapless troupe of dances, doppelettes and borderline illiterates to promote and  solidify the lone nut lie. Like the  everything is fake brigade and Liftons necrotic confections they manage to make the SBT fairy tale and the lone nut lie seem eminently reasonable. They have managed to EXCEED the  worst stereotypes of wild eyed frothing at the mouth conspiracy theorists the mainstream media loves to promote 

The " theory" is utterly preposterous,  designed to appeal to the most gullible and disenfranchised ..characters with no real knowledge of the subject,  and crucially,  no real desire to learn. 

If it wasn't for its zombie like longevity and the stubborn persistence of the main acolytes , it would be nothing more than just another example of the lunatic fringe at play. A harmless curio...

I don't understand how ANYONE can believe this shite. Its pervasiveness makes any meaningful research into the very real impersonations that did take place almost impossible. Likewise I can't understand how the few remaining believers can overlook the unscrupulous methods often used to prop up the fantasy. Baggins tactics represent the antithesis of honest research. 

Ask  Greg. How many of his research threads were hijacked by the  H and L footsoldiers?, and  turned into pantomimes..A crowd of sanctimonious bellends arguing if was HARVEY  or  LEE..

If Armstrong,  Baggins and their mangy  flock actually cared about the assassination , rather than  looking for  ways to  further indulge  their grandiose narcissistic  conspiratorial  fantasies , they should do the honourable thing. 

Stop making a mockery of the subject,  a subject many good hearted  industrious souls have spent years of their lives researching , a subject  most of us care about. 

John Butler and  Sandy Larsen are probably great guys. No doubt they have many other talents. But they are not fucking researchers. Butler in particular. His " work " is downright insulting. 

I apologise if I'm repeating myself,  but it makes me so fucking angry.  To see this shite peddled. Not to mention the unscrupulous tactics of the peddler in chief 

They have fashioned themselves a self sealing fantasy dimension. Impervious to reality or rational thinking. 

I don't agree with much of what Greg Doudna  writes about the assassination,  but he was spot on when he described the  13 inch head forum as a cult. Or rather several intersecting mutually supportive cults. 

Apparently they've decided the best way to demolish the Warren Report lie is to ape its worst excesses,. Lies and distortions are perfectly acceptable if the lies and distortions in question happen to support conspiracy. Or rather the cults particular notion of conspiracy. 

This approach has drastically reduced the impact , and crucially the credibility of the  responsible  supportable  pro conspiracy argument.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 2:35 am
Well said, Alex.

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 4:51 am
"Stop making a mockery of the subject, a subject many good hearted industrious souls have spent years of their lives researching , a subject most of us care about."

Or just grow up.

Thanks Alex.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 10:22 am
Succinctly put Alex

#payattentionbrian

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 11:31 am
Like the hashtag youre sporting Bart

#payattentionbrian
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 11:39 am
You're right Alex and I'm afraid they know you're right. As such, I imagine they celebrate the frustration that their tawdry charade induces in others. All the while EF shamelessly allows it go on and on and on and on.

Fri 03 Jun 2022, 7:32 pm
Their intention seems to be to prevent the case from being reopened or solved.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum