REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

+5
Vinny
alex_wilson
Jake_Sykes
barto
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Empty looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 1:25 am
THis is supposed to be a crop from Oswald's passport and used for comparison to the alleged Oswald figure snapped in The Carousel.

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Lhoove10

Here is the passport image

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Lhopas10

As can be seen, there is a watermark on the passport wwhich is far less visible in the H & L crop as if something has been overlaid to try and hide it. In gacr you can see he line of the overlay edge going under the eyes and across the bridge of the nose.

The overall effect of the overlay has been to foreshorten the face from the tip of the nose down to the chin. By sheer coincidence, this seems to match better wiith the (non) Oswald (non) lookalike.

That is all as I see it, anyway.

If I am right, just let me say in advance... is there a fucking photo of Oswald that these cunts haven't Mangeled? Looks like they even darkened his hair and eyebrows, as well.

That black marker pen certainly came in handy.

Last edited by greg_parker on Tue 08 Feb 2022, 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Empty Re: looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 5:18 am
I am kinda surprised they have not brought up Prayer Man's homosexuality....I mean w that stance in the distance on those stairs, surely this is also worth of a topic at EF. FFS.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Empty Re: looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 9:03 am
barto wrote:I am kinda surprised they have not brought up Prayer Man's homosexuality....I mean w that stance in the distance on those stairs, surely this is also worth of a topic at EF. FFS.
Well, he was wearing a wig and a dress according to all the best informed (cough! cough!) Sanibelians.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 2:36 pm
Next they'll be discussing how many homophobes can dance on the head of a penis.

Tue 08 Feb 2022, 8:05 pm
greg_parker wrote:
barto wrote:I am kinda surprised they have not brought up Prayer Man's homosexuality....I mean w that stance in the distance on those stairs, surely this is also worth of a topic at EF. FFS.
Well, he was wearing a wig and a dress according to all the best informed (cough! cough!) Sanibelians.
Purely for professional reasons as told by the Sanibelian who is the leading authority on this.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 12:49 am
Absolutely  disgraceful.  

The degree of  cynicism  involved is beyond  belief.  In fact the way the  bullshit is peddled is even worse than the bullshit  itself. 

No honest broker,  or half way  reputable  " researcher" would carry on the  way  Jimbo does. 

Not only does  his reprehensible behaviour  ( and it doesn't  get much more  reprehensible than  forging  evidence) threaten to  bring the entire subject into  disrepute , but his willingness to encourage  roasters  like  Butler,  the  eminent  professor Larsen and  everyone's  favourite  genius  Sanibelite provides THE perfect opportunity  for  those with less than honourable  intentions  to dismiss  the  few remaining  serious  researchers. 

Guilt by association.

This is  what I  cannot understand.  

Some of these  individuals have  enjoyed  successful  careers,  most are highly  educated , and  all have  seen  , sometimes at first hand,  how the supposed  mainstream media treats assassination  research.  

And independent  researchers. 

As a  bunch of unhinged  delusional  cranks,; who spend their  copious  spare time, when not ensconced in  mommy's  basement,  hunting for  bigfoot up on the  grassy knoll or polishing  their  assault  rifles,  zooming  around the  multiverse  on the back of a  black  triangular  UFO with  their  beady  eyed chums from  Zeta  Reticuli,  or their  8 foot blonde Nordic interdimensonial  nymphomaniac  lovers..

Nor can I  understand  this almost  pathological  stubbornness,  this seeming  determination to  cling onto failed theories  , despite the cost. Imho  it's  yet another  example of the destructive  tribalism mindset that seems to  permeate  every  level of  research..

It's supposed to be about the  fucking  assassination....not validation of some  pseudoscientific  cult,  or the  rehabilitation of some  decrepit,  utterly  discredited  " theory"

Some,  indeed  most of  those threads are a downright  embarrassment. Not only  was  there the latest  attempt to  resuscitate  poor old HARVEY's  corpse but  there  was  an attempt to  use none other  than  Juddufki's insights to  bolster a" theory" involving  Otto Skorzeny,  Corsican  assassins  and  a French  conman,  who very  obligingly  left a " diary" behind,  leaving  behind a  written record of his involvement in the  assassination of  a  sitting  American  president..

I know I keep  yammering  on about the  tin foil hat fraternity , but, to my mind,  not only do  they  represent  historical  research at its very  worst  ( not only the content,  the  characters  involved  but the  opportunity to  use them to  pre empt and  discredit  real factually based  research) but  they have  the very  real  potential to make us all look like  fools..

In any semi serious  self respecting  research  " community " anyone  caught  forging,  or in anyway  tampering with the  evidence  would be  shown the door.

Post  haste 

Likewise anyone  who  persists in trafficking  faulty or  discredited  facts would be  shown the door 

Anyone  who  quite  obviously  doesn't  possess a  rudimentary  knowledge of the very basics , anyone  who has  made it quite apparent  they're  not  remotely  interested in  learning,  anyone who repeatedly  conspired to make  a complete  mockery of the  subject matter,  and  decades  worth of  serious  dedicated  work . And perhaps  worst of all  anyone whose attitude borders on the  downright  contemptuous,  not to mention  delusional,  would be  shown the door..

On the  contrary,  the likes of  professor  Larsen,  Butler  and  worst of all,  Jimbo  Baggins  are indulged,  and welcomed. 

The myopia  , the lack of  insight and  self awareness  and  most of all this lunatic  stubbornness  borders on the  self destructive...to the point of  being  downright  suicidal 

Preferring to  entertain  grandiose  fantasies about  disinformation agents  than  confronting the  reality. 

For the  most part  they are the subject of ridicule  because they  consort with ridiculous  buffoons( and  that  is being  incredibly  generous) and  continue to  cling on to  utterly  ridiculous  theories. 

With the  likes of  Baggins and  Butler  the " CIA", Mossad, Bill Gates  , the  Rockefellers, the  Bildebergers,  the  little  green men  from  Zeta  Reticuli or whomever  don't  NEED to  unleash  a  swarm of  nefarious  disinformation  entities..

They're  completely  redundant. 

How many  photos  have the H and L  brigade  been  caught  " enhancing "? How many  documents, witness  statements and  most of all  decades old memories  been  massaged?

Spend  just  an hour or  two  reading  some of  Butler  and  Larsen's contributions..for  all I know  they may very well be  wonderful  human beings,  and  of course  they are entitled to their opinions....

But the  problem is  they are not  presented as opinions....but pronouncements  , carrying the  weight of  Biblical  truth..

Butler in particular resembles  an anti intellectual  vandal..his mere presence  not only  defaced the  subject  but makes it  look utterly  ridiculous. 

And he doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't  listen.  He doesn't want to  learn.  He has a  good eye you see...in nigh on 60 years only  he has the preternatural  almost  mystical  ability to  divine the  hidden  truth of the  assassination..

That JFK was  waving and  smiling  after being  shot  at least once in the head and  multiple times in the back...

Our favourite  Sanibelite  has reemerged ...engaging in a  characteristically  sober and  serious  minded debate with  Big Dog..

He and Larry must have  spent the  weekend playing  Cowboys and  Indians..

" Bang Bang! I shot you yes I  did! "

" For clarification  Big Bad Bri,  the  Desperado  of the  Sanibel  Delta..you missed"

" You're not  credible  Lil' Tumtum , like down and play dead..a smarter rustler and  gun slinger  would  see I shot you ...I'm  too smart to be  blinded by the  sunplane  reflecting  from your  giant  purse..I shot you on your  obese wrist and  your  flabby 300lb ass..."

Brian  Doyle  the self proclaimed  fastest gun on the  internet  has really  showed them all...I bet the dozen  or so folk who  logged on since  November  were  really  impressed...

Did you  all know  James  Gordon  is a  criminal?

Armstrong  save us all...

If its not  falsifiable  its nothing but  fucking  psuedoscience..

Our chum Hopalong has spent  over 5 fucking  years hiding  behind  his  noxious  emissions...too afraid to  post the  actual  photos  , or indeed  any of  his " evidence "..that  hasn't  been  lost or mysteriously  deleted  by the  cabal of  intel  spooks,  uncredible  moderators,  British  bastards  and  the  assorted noodnicks  who  dwell up the cavernous  depths of  Jim DiEs  asscrack...terrified of biggest  baddest  most geniusy  gunslinger/ detective  since Wyatt  Butler hung up  his spurs and  the  back end of  his pantomime  horse..

Brian and  Dickie  Gilbride  are  Mooch  Bastardy  and  the  One  Gallon Kid..the Dulux Bandits...the Hole in the  Head gang...

Brian  is  the  Man with No Brain, Larrytrotter  is Crossed eyes and  Dickie  is  Bidet..

The Nude, the  Sad and the  Paint Sniffer..Starring  in the  first  part of the  Turpentine  Trilogy..Get off your  horse and  sniff your  paint..

For a brushful of  paint stripper...On Netflix and  Hulu from  next week..

Armstrong have mercy on us all...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 3:11 am
The Harvey and Lee gang claim that the FBI has altered most of the evidence in the case, especially documents. Yet ironically it is the Harvey and Lee gang that is altering stuff such as the photo above. They seem to be good at projection.

Wed 09 Feb 2022, 10:31 pm
Apologies to Greg , I don't mean to divert the thread.
Yet another example of the  H and L  cultsters  unethical,  completely unscrupulous behaviour has been exposed and Greg's latest discovery  deserves to reach the widest possible audience. 

Perhaps it'll  help to awaken a few of them from their  delirium , and  maybe,  just  maybe,  a few of the  self described  agnostics,  or the more timid acolytes of  doppelgangerism  will finally rouse themselves  from their dogmatic slumbers and  realise that  Jimbo Baggins is not an  honest broker. And  the  theory itself is absolutely  laughable 

First and foremost Jimbo is a  salesman. A particularly  unscrupulous  salesman He's  only  interested in reeling in a few more suckers. Utilising  every low down scammers  trick in the book. He couldn't  give a fuck about  assassination research,  or the potential  long term  damage  his propensity for  blatant  hucksterism  has on the way this case is perceived by the outside world..

The Sanibel  Kid! The  fastest waterpistol in the  West!

How could any self respecting  troll punk  be expected to  resist  Brian Doyle- the fastest gun on the internet?

It would be like  Lord  Gordo refusing  a cut,  blow dry and  intensive  eyebrow waxing session with a  muscular  6 foot blonde Scandinavian  masseuse! Or the  esteemed  professor Larsen  turning down the opportunity to  translate a few Babylonian  cuneiform  cylinders  on his lunch hour from  the  MIT super genius  astrophysics  department ...or David  Lifton walking past a mortuary without stopping to have a  desultory  sniff..or Fezzo the  Fez passing by  Toys  R Us without buying more plasticine and Trine Days latest  bumper  colouring book..( think Hustler  crossed with the  Physician's  Desktop  Reference  book)

Or , Armstrong  forbid,  John Butler  strolling  past a pet cemetery  full of  freshly  dug graves without the  merest twitch..

Doyle's  , ahem " research " career  can be  summed up  thusly: What  is presented with no evidence,  can  likewise be dismissed without any evidence...and a whole  lot of larfs..

The  Sanibel  Kid, complete with  the  sheriff's  badge  he found at the bottom of a box of  Sugar Puffs and resplendent  in  the  pinkest  zen sandals in the  West may  very well be the living embodiment of  Hitchens  Razor. 

His repartee comprises of  abusive waffle and  cringeworthy  adolescent  braggadocio 

Despite  his utterly  atrocious  behaviour ( its blatantly obvious he's  eaten up with a particularly  debilitating  mixture of impotence and  envy...he harbours a near pathological  jealousy of Greg and  Barto, their combined achievements,  the respect they are accorded etc) his obnoxious juvenile attitude and the absolute  mockery he threatens to make of dedicated  historical research every time he sits at a keyboard,  I genuinely tried to  engage  him.  I genuinely  felt  sorry for him.  He's  pissing away his life on utter fucking  bullshit...turning himself into a  laughing stock in the process.  And  worst of all his incoherent  fantasy fuelled  ravings makes the likes of  BigDog,  Bud and  their  reprehensible  cohorts  seem  like  fucking paragons of  rational thought  in comparison.  

His juvenile  outbursts only  serve to  consolidate the  lone nut  lie.  Armstrong  forbid  any inquisitive  newbie  happens to stumble upon their  " debates"!! They'd  come away  thinking  " conspiracy theorists " are indeed a  bunch of  delusional  crackpots..The Sanibel  Kid, like  the  Wyatt Butler  trio et  al  actually  EXCEEDS the  very worst  mainstream media  stereotypes..

All joking aside,  I hate having to say this about any human being,  for all his  unpleasantness and  amateurish  bumbling its actually quite tragic.  He's  wasting his life. He's  made himself into a  figure of fun. He's either mocked or  ignored.  I can't  comprehend  the  depths of his delusion. 

Brian Doyle the fastest gun on the internet..I mean for Armstrong's sake  it's the sort of thing a particularly  immature  9 year old would write. Titling a thread the Murderous  Corruption of  James Gordon? Calling someone a criminal simply for disagreeing with them? Whining on interminably  about being  banned, nurturing all sorts of elaborate  persecution fantasies..it's  most  definitely  tragic  but unfortunately  Doyle has a very rare aptitude for  alienating  even the most well intentioned  people.  He would  try the  patience of  any number of  saints...

Sorry for  interrupting the flow of the thread and soiling the forum with such fantastical  delusions , but  in a very  real sense  they represent ( The Sanibel  Kid and  Jimbo  Baggins) different  facets of the same  problem.  The trivialisation of  serious  historical research. 

One is a  serial hustler and the other is a serial fantasist,  who  doesn't even understand the very basics of the theory  he's  been  vociferously  touting for  decades . I mean  for  fucksake  cutting  edge  sperm  experiments  undertaken  nearly a whole  decade before the  CIA even existed!! 

Research to our  chum,  the biggest  baddest  boobiest  hombre this side of  Lil  TumTum,  the Clarifying  Kid or the  Turpentine  Bandit, means  excruciating  blasts of  extraneous  ill  tempered abusive waffle,  vaguely  scientific  sounding  word salad and  shrill hyperbole  soaked bombast....full of  falsehood,  hypocrisy,  distortion and out and out deceit.  

Look at his performance  here...non existent  overhead water fountains and  casual  debate..

It's the sheer fucking  hypocrisy that gets me...and the fantastical  bullshit...plus the foul mouthed and totally  unfounded  abuse hurled at people I respect.  Hard working, , dedicated and , crucially,  talented , real researchers  who  understand and respect  epistemology..researchers who have made genuine contributions..

It really  fucking  irritates me to read some  self indulgent  delusional  fantasist  vilify them 

" I've  proved Prayerman  is really Sarah  Stanton"...a diminutive  grey haired obese woman . Post the  fucking  photos!! Give us the data you used to reach your conclusions...if its unfalsifiable then  its pseudoscience..

The Sanibel  Pea  Shooter perfectly  epitomizes the  troofer quandary..he's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is and  people are nowhere near as dumb as he needs them to be..

Only equally delusional  cranks,  on the  furthest  fringes of the  troofosphere,  or integrity  free shysters  like  Palamara ( hey! Judy Baker  is a witness) treat him with  anything other than  bemusement,  amusement or  scorn. 

Apologies  again , I  hope I haven't  inadvertently  ruined the flow of the thread..

But Brian Doyle the fastest gun on the internet was pure comedy gold!

I know I  shouldn't laugh, it's actually tragic,  quite  obviously  he's a  poor  lost soul  with a  myriad of unresolved  issues  he refuses to acknowledge.  

Barto has the right  idea. There's  nothing  TO debate.  How  can anyone possibly debate evidence that to all intents and purposes doesn't exist? Its nothing more than  hot air  , envy, desperation and  egotism...if he actually believed  Prayerman  was  Mrs Stanton  had post the  photos at every  possible opportunity.  His reticence  speaks  volumes

He tried to get  Gil to act as proxy...that's  another thing..excoriating  Lord Gordo,  calling him a  cowardly  booby,  British  bastards etc while at the  very same time  he's  trying desperately to work his way  back in...

Every time I  try to follow  Bartos  example  he goes and  insults Greg  or another  ROKCer or he comes out with a  comedic  gem!

I've never  encountered anyone so immature and  lacking in  self awareness.

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 12:37 am
If it's not one thing with these fuckers it's something else. Their favorite fallback is "the evidence was faked."
alex_wilson

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 2:38 am
Absolutely. 

The Gods of  Irony  must have been  working  overtime..

Vandalizing  forum after forum  with  their  preposterous  claims of  fakery ( " Duh! The  CIA faked Oswald's  dental  records  " was pure 24 carat  genius..Professor Larsens masterful  use of  sfumato  and  chiarascuro  may very well have established him as the undisputed  Caravaggio of  Crackpottery ) while at the very same time  " enhancing " practically every single picture of the one and only  Lee Harvey  Oswald  they  could  lay their  grubby  little  mitts  upon....attempting to  make them  fit into their  dualistic  doppelganger  fantasy ( Armstrong forbid the  guru  or his right hand  hobbit  discover the  Gnostic  texts , or even the teachings of  Mani...I shudder to think of the  esoteric  gibberish Fezzo  could come up with..covering a photograph of the famous  Byzantine  mosaic  Christ  Pantocrator  with a  zany  hodgepodge of theologically  inspired  felt top scribblings)

Its  enough to make  Alanis  Morissette's head spin...

I had a  look  through the  " Gems" thread  over on the  13 Inch  Head forum..I' hope you can see fit to  accept my sincere  apologies  Mr Case. Some of your  work,  especially the  gif  you made was pretty impressive. 

I agree with  pretty much everything you said.  And  I  admired the way you dealt with  Fezzo and co,  most especially  that  odious  cunt  Michael  Clark. The way Fezzo and co  spoke to you was outrageous. I still can't get over Clark's " stomped on vermin " quote..a so called  student of history  using such inflammatory  imagery , imagery  that  conjures up  the  vicious  anti semitic  polemic of  Der  Ewige  Jude  and  Der  Jude  Suss , not to mention countless other examples of Nazi propaganda..He's nothing but a  semi literate  thug. Fuck the  JFK assassination  debate  anyone who dabbles in such  dehumanizing  imagery,  especially  imagery with such  horrendous  connotations,  should have been  given the boot immediately. 

I don't give a fuck what  he thinks about the  assassination.  If he thinks  the CIA, the Martians,  James Files or  even  LEE Harvey  Oswald  shot JFK, anyone with the  merest  sliver of  self respect or integrity  should go out of their way to distance  themselves  from the likes of  Clark.  Knuckle  dragging  louts..

This is one of my major  issues with the  self anointed  Conspiratocracy...anyone who thinks the  SBT is  bullshit  or criticizes the  Warren Report is welcomed aboard..even if they are  out and proud  holocaust  deniers,  white supremacists or just  common garden  con artists  like  Juddufki..

Lies are lies, no matter  how big or how small.  You cannot hope to uncover the truth by uniting with liars. 

Anyway  Mr Case I  was wrong about you.  And  many of your  criticisms were perfectly  fair and justified. 

I hope you can accept my apology.  One of the  things that makes this forum so unique is the air of genuine  camaraderie and lack of petty squabbling. As you know only too well  this so called community is  positively  bursting at the  seams with all manner of weird and wonderful  specimens , you are one of the very few  individuals who approaches the notion of conspiracy both rationally and logically , I hope we can forget any past contrempts  and  try to move forward in a more constructive manner. 

This forum is a great place and  here and elsewhere I've found myself in agreement with pretty much everything you've said,  regarding the assassination.

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 3:38 am
No problem, Alex. This is probably the sanest forum to go to about the JFK murder, which is why I like to come here to see what's going on.
barto
barto

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 4:13 am
Talking about fakery, I recall the Frankenstein Oswald thread at EF by our young, charismatic and above all glorious Wink leader (according to that avatar at least Very Happy ):
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/21902-frankenstein-oswald/#comment-302771
Oh we did larf.....about that schnoz. 

Which one was biggah the Brooklyn zoo one or the FWST version of Oz in uniform......?

Does all this makes us look like homophobes????

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:36 am
They adjusted the crap out of that image and only reason I can see in my doing a replication is to diminish the watermark.

I took pasport photo and adjusted it.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:48 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:They adjusted the crap out of that image and only reason I can see in my doing a replication is to diminish the watermark.

Ed, I could be wrong, but to my eyes they did a bit more tthan that to it.

You did not end up with a line running under the eyes or what looks to me to be a foreshortened jawline - which better matches the alleged double in the Carousel.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:57 am
barto wrote:Talking about fakery, I recall the Frankenstein Oswald thread at EF by our young, charismatic and above all glorious Wink leader (according to that avatar at least Very Happy ):
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/21902-frankenstein-oswald/#comment-302771
Oh we did larf.....about that schnoz. 

Which one was biggah the Brooklyn zoo one or the FWST version of Oz in uniform......?

Fair suck of the sav, Barto. I joined the EF in 2004. That pic was only a couple of years old then and was the only one I had on my computer. It is a crop of a pic of me on stage in Darwin. I used to do comedy poetry in between band sets. I am proud to say I never once had a rotten tomato or egg thrown at me!

On the downer side, I never had any knickers thrown at me either.  affraid

Last edited by greg_parker on Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:36 am
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Pp_pic10

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 12:00 pm
barto wrote:Which one was biggah the Brooklyn zoo one or the FWST version of Oz in uniform......?
They were created equal under Armstrong. 

Word on the street is that a certain hobbit has never fucked a gay guy... but he's fucked a fairy that has... but it's not entirely clear to me what that has to do with woodwind instruments. Does the EF have it's own orchestra? Who blows the homophobe in it?

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 1:36 pm
There are more adjustments that could be made and I could waste my time exactly duplicating it by making several generations of it and adjusting it till its perfect. My example was just 1 gen and with my Androids photo adjustments.
Yeah at home on the puter It'd be better.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 1:41 pm
The box or line could be artifact or area where smoothing was done and it left the line or box.
Just a guess though.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 2:00 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:The box or line could be artifact or area where smoothing was done and it left the line or box.
Just a guess though.
Thanks Ed.

Do you, or does anyone think the jawline looks different, or is thst just me?

I really see no point in trying to hide the watermark. It is not covering  up anything.  The ulterior motive for trying to hide it, to me, was to change the jawline to more like the dude at the Carousel.
Vinny

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 3:51 pm
Amazing that these charlatans still have so many followers. Hope someone at the EF will put a link to this thread there.

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:29 pm
greg_parker wrote:
Ed.Ledoux wrote:They adjusted the crap out of that image and only reason I can see in my doing a replication is to diminish the watermark.

Ed, I could be wrong, but to my eyes they did a bit more tthan that to it.

You did not end up with a line running under the eyes or what looks to me to be a foreshortened jawline - which better matches the alleged double in the Carousel.

The bottom pic has its face widened now why was that fakery done?

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:30 pm
Admittedly I'm not a highly skilled cutting edge photo analyst,  nor do I possess Butler and his fellow  alterationists  magical abilities,  gazing at the  blurry  internet  reproductions of  60 year old  photos  like they were  soothsayers staring into the entrails of freshly slaughtered  birds, imagining all manner of wondrous artifacts  lurking amidst the pixels , but,  to my non expert eyes at least,  both the jawline and the  hairline look  markedly  different. The line under the  eyes too and the  whole look of the photo looks  suspicious 

I could be mistaken of course.  But judging them on their past record  I wouldn't put anything  past them

Frankenstein  Oswald,  the  Bronx Zoo HARVEY  schnozz,  the black  marker line  on the  so called  Missing  Tooth photo,  the  school  photo of  LEE after his visit to the  Lily  Munster  Hair and  Beauty  Salon , not to mention  some of  Jack White's " creations "..some of the photos in the  notorious  Many Faces of  Lee Harvey Oswald  poster look highly  suspect..

This appears to be  yet another addition to the  H and L  Hall of  Shame..

Have you never heard the old joke about the  Homophobic hobbit  harpischordist  who tried to  get a  job in an all homo  horn section? He ended up  being  fellated  by a  four fingered fez  wearing  fairy  who frequently  fornicated with the fourteen frisky  ferrets he found  frolicking  around inside  Frodo  the frigids  flares?

barto
barto

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 9:40 pm
alex_wilson wrote:Apologies to Greg , I don't mean to divert the thread.
Yet another example of the  H and L  cultsters  unethical,  completely unscrupulous behaviour has been exposed and Greg's latest discovery  deserves to reach the widest possible audience. 

Perhaps it'll  help to awaken a few of them from their  delirium , and  maybe,  just  maybe,  a few of the  self described  agnostics,  or the more timid acolytes of  doppelgangerism  will finally rouse themselves  from their dogmatic slumbers and  realise that  Jimbo Baggins is not an  honest broker. And  the  theory itself is absolutely  laughable 

First and foremost Jimbo is a  salesman. A particularly  unscrupulous  salesman He's  only  interested in reeling in a few more suckers. Utilising  every low down scammers  trick in the book. He couldn't  give a fuck about  assassination research,  or the potential  long term  damage  his propensity for  blatant  hucksterism  has on the way this case is perceived by the outside world..

The Sanibel  Kid! The  fastest waterpistol in the  West!

How could any self respecting  troll punk  be expected to  resist  Brian Doyle- the fastest gun on the internet?

It would be like  Lord  Gordo refusing  a cut,  blow dry and  intensive  eyebrow waxing session with a  muscular  6 foot blonde Scandinavian  masseuse! Or the  esteemed  professor Larsen  turning down the opportunity to  translate a few Babylonian  cuneiform  cylinders  on his lunch hour from  the  MIT super genius  astrophysics  department ...or David  Lifton walking past a mortuary without stopping to have a  desultory  sniff..or Fezzo the  Fez passing by  Toys  R Us without buying more plasticine and Trine Days latest  bumper  colouring book..( think Hustler  crossed with the  Physician's  Desktop  Reference  book)

Or , Armstrong  forbid,  John Butler  strolling  past a pet cemetery  full of  freshly  dug graves without the  merest twitch..

Doyle's  , ahem " research " career  can be  summed up  thusly: What  is presented with no evidence,  can  likewise be dismissed without any evidence...and a whole  lot of larfs..

The  Sanibel  Kid, complete with  the  sheriff's  badge  he found at the bottom of a box of  Sugar Puffs and resplendent  in  the  pinkest  zen sandals in the  West may  very well be the living embodiment of  Hitchens  Razor. 

His repartee comprises of  abusive waffle and  cringeworthy  adolescent  braggadocio 

Despite  his utterly  atrocious  behaviour ( its blatantly obvious he's  eaten up with a particularly  debilitating  mixture of impotence and  envy...he harbours a near pathological  jealousy of Greg and  Barto, their combined achievements,  the respect they are accorded etc) his obnoxious juvenile attitude and the absolute  mockery he threatens to make of dedicated  historical research every time he sits at a keyboard,  I genuinely tried to  engage  him.  I genuinely  felt  sorry for him.  He's  pissing away his life on utter fucking  bullshit...turning himself into a  laughing stock in the process.  And  worst of all his incoherent  fantasy fuelled  ravings makes the likes of  BigDog,  Bud and  their  reprehensible  cohorts  seem  like  fucking paragons of  rational thought  in comparison.  

His juvenile  outbursts only  serve to  consolidate the  lone nut  lie.  Armstrong  forbid  any inquisitive  newbie  happens to stumble upon their  " debates"!! They'd  come away  thinking  " conspiracy theorists " are indeed a  bunch of  delusional  crackpots..The Sanibel  Kid, like  the  Wyatt Butler  trio et  al  actually  EXCEEDS the  very worst  mainstream media  stereotypes..

All joking aside,  I hate having to say this about any human being,  for all his  unpleasantness and  amateurish  bumbling its actually quite tragic.  He's  wasting his life. He's  made himself into a  figure of fun. He's either mocked or  ignored.  I can't  comprehend  the  depths of his delusion. 

Brian Doyle the fastest gun on the internet..I mean for Armstrong's sake  it's the sort of thing a particularly  immature  9 year old would write. Titling a thread the Murderous  Corruption of  James Gordon? Calling someone a criminal simply for disagreeing with them? Whining on interminably  about being  banned, nurturing all sorts of elaborate  persecution fantasies..it's  most  definitely  tragic  but unfortunately  Doyle has a very rare aptitude for  alienating  even the most well intentioned  people.  He would  try the  patience of  any number of  saints...

Sorry for  interrupting the flow of the thread and soiling the forum with such fantastical  delusions , but  in a very  real sense  they represent ( The Sanibel  Kid and  Jimbo  Baggins) different  facets of the same  problem.  The trivialisation of  serious  historical research. 

One is a  serial hustler and the other is a serial fantasist,  who  doesn't even understand the very basics of the theory  he's  been  vociferously  touting for  decades . I mean  for  fucksake  cutting  edge  sperm  experiments  undertaken  nearly a whole  decade before the  CIA even existed!! 

Research to our  chum,  the biggest  baddest  boobiest  hombre this side of  Lil  TumTum,  the Clarifying  Kid or the  Turpentine  Bandit, means  excruciating  blasts of  extraneous  ill  tempered abusive waffle,  vaguely  scientific  sounding  word salad and  shrill hyperbole  soaked bombast....full of  falsehood,  hypocrisy,  distortion and out and out deceit.  

Look at his performance  here...non existent  overhead water fountains and  casual  debate..

It's the sheer fucking  hypocrisy that gets me...and the fantastical  bullshit...plus the foul mouthed and totally  unfounded  abuse hurled at people I respect.  Hard working, , dedicated and , crucially,  talented , real researchers  who  understand and respect  epistemology..researchers who have made genuine contributions..

It really  fucking  irritates me to read some  self indulgent  delusional  fantasist  vilify them 

" I've  proved Prayerman  is really Sarah  Stanton"...a diminutive  grey haired obese woman . Post the  fucking  photos!! Give us the data you used to reach your conclusions...if its unfalsifiable then  its pseudoscience..

The Sanibel  Pea  Shooter perfectly  epitomizes the  troofer quandary..he's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is and  people are nowhere near as dumb as he needs them to be..

Only equally delusional  cranks,  on the  furthest  fringes of the  troofosphere,  or integrity  free shysters  like  Palamara ( hey! Judy Baker  is a witness) treat him with  anything other than  bemusement,  amusement or  scorn. 

Apologies  again , I  hope I haven't  inadvertently  ruined the flow of the thread..

But Brian Doyle the fastest gun on the internet was pure comedy gold!

I know I  shouldn't laugh, it's actually tragic,  quite  obviously  he's a  poor  lost soul  with a  myriad of unresolved  issues  he refuses to acknowledge.  

Barto has the right  idea. There's  nothing  TO debate.  How  can anyone possibly debate evidence that to all intents and purposes doesn't exist? Its nothing more than  hot air  , envy, desperation and  egotism...if he actually believed  Prayerman  was  Mrs Stanton  had post the  photos at every  possible opportunity.  His reticence  speaks  volumes

He tried to get  Gil to act as proxy...that's  another thing..excoriating  Lord Gordo,  calling him a  cowardly  booby,  British  bastards etc while at the  very same time  he's  trying desperately to work his way  back in...

Every time I  try to follow  Bartos  example  he goes and  insults Greg  or another  ROKCer or he comes out with a  comedic  gem!

I've never  encountered anyone so immature and  lacking in  self awareness.

The liar has replied to this Alex... and once in a while I do open up Wink 
So here is my one and only reply.

And he keeps missing the actual evidence when he states: 
"The point still remains unanswered that no Prayer Man person has ever attempted, in 6 years, to honestly answer where Stanton is in the combined images of Altgens and Wiegman..."

Newsflash you retard!

looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Sarah_14

Shows how observant you are as it was posted back in Nov. and two years before that I posted a worse quality pic where she was pointed out. Yet you cling on to non-existent evidence and create fake scenarios just to keep it going.

But hey you will deny it till yer last breath just like daddy did when it came to the holocaust.
Shame on you and your dad.

Now fuck off and foam and soil yourself somewhere else.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 11 Feb 2022, 11:05 pm
looks like more photo manipulation from H & L Land Pm12
Definitely a wig.
....for professional reasons of course
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum