REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Floor - The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Empty The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Thu 26 May 2022, 1:54 am
This is  a new chapter from the Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter paper. 

The 3 papers, will be released early June. That means papers 3 &4 have been merged, TSBD & PM.

So two updated papers and a brand new one added, way too much info in one go  Go for it! 

Now then with the subject matter at hand; by timing it all it becomes evident that Pinkston had the honours of giving Oswald the shafting with the invention of the 2FLRE.

http://www.prayer-man.com/the-destruction-of-lee-oswalds-alibi-the-invention-of-the-second-floor-lunchroom-encounter/

Prayer-Man.com
lanceman

Floor - The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Empty Re: The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Thu 26 May 2022, 2:51 am
I saw how fast the door to the second floor lunch room was automatically closed in the Secret Service re-enactment. There is no way Truly could have passed that way just ahead of Baker and not seen who it was that went in. Was Truly ever asked if he saw anyone?
barto
barto

Floor - The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Empty Re: The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter

Thu 26 May 2022, 3:05 am
lanceman wrote:I saw how fast the door to the second floor lunch room was automatically closed in the Secret Service re-enactment. There is no way Truly could have passed that way just ahead of Baker and not seen who it was that went in. Was Truly ever asked if he saw anyone?
It's all in the paper babey..... Go for it!

This is the old version and it is in there.
http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Anatomy%20of%20the%20second%20floor%20lunch%20room%20encounter%20V5%20March%202019.LOW.pdf

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 26 May 2022, 12:44 pm
I'll never forget the day you first posted the "p. parade" quote from Hosty's notes.That was it. Game over.
Nice work with sequencing the real and the not real notes / reports. Sorted out, it really is clear how they framed him.

Thu 26 May 2022, 1:50 pm
barto wrote:This is  a new chapter from the Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter paper. 

The 3 papers, will be released early June. That means papers 3 &4 have been merged, TSBD & PM.

So two updated papers and a brand new one added, way too much info in one go  Go for it! 

Now then with the subject matter at hand; by timing it all it becomes evident that Pinkston had the honours of giving Oswald the shafting with the invention of the 2FLRE.

http://www.prayer-man.com/the-destruction-of-lee-oswalds-alibi-the-invention-of-the-second-floor-lunchroom-encounter/
Thanks Bart, invaluable stuff mate. Much thanks!

Floor - The Destruction of Lee Oswald's Alibi & The Invention of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Byp_211
Vinny

Thu 26 May 2022, 7:10 pm
Excellent analysis,Bart.

Fri 27 May 2022, 3:47 am
Butthurt much, Brian?
HAHAHAHAHA!

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 27 May 2022, 6:07 am
Pay attention Brian.
barto
barto

Fri 27 May 2022, 4:38 pm
Brian you unqualified nut case, pay attention, listen and learn.
The evidence is right in front of you!

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Mon 30 May 2022, 2:19 am
You say on page six that Baker encountered Truly at the entrance of the building. Yet, I thought that Truly was standing down on the sidewalk near the entrance and Baker rushes past him as he runs toward the building. This, according to the B/W footage. This is small potatoes but if it's true, you may want to correct this since it gets off very early in the game with an error.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 May 2022, 7:19 am
As that is the official narrative I dont think it needs any correction.

Supposedly Truly runs to catch up to Baker in the Lobby where Baker was asking for directions to the roof from:
A) No one there
B) Lee

So Baker is entering the entrance alone not with Truly ...

Right?
Quote from Warren Report

....so he (Baker) ran straight to the entrance of the Depository Building. 329

Baker testified that he entered the lobby of the building and "spoke out and asked where the stairs or elevator was ... and this man, Mr. Truly, spoke up and says, it seems to me like he says, 'I am a building manager. Follow me, officer, and I will show you.'" 330 

I believe Bart is showing Bakers run to the corner and not directly in.

Therefore Truly may have been at or in the entrance later on when Baker attempts to actually enter the building. IE not seen in Darnell.

Bart is correct when he says Truly meets Baker in/at the entrance or vice versa.
lanceman

Mon 30 May 2022, 9:45 am
Could Baker have been headed to the cop posted at the corner of Elm and Houston?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 May 2022, 2:55 pm
Three cops at the corner.
Joe Marshall Smith takes off and is seen in film heading towards knoll.

SMITH. I started up toward this Book Depository after I heard the shots, and I didn't know where the shots came from. I had no idea, because it was such a ricochet.
Mr. LIEBELER. An echo effect?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir.; and this woman came up to me and she was just in hysterics. She told me, "They are shooting the President from the bushes." So I immediately proceeded up here.

Bullshit. Smith heads directly towards knoll no attempt to go to the TSBD.

Other two are candidates.

LIEBELER. How many officers were assigned at Elm and Houston?
Mr. SMITH. Three of us.
Mr. LIEBELER. Who were the other two men?
Mr. SMITH. W. E. Barnett, and E. L. Smith.

The other officer Barnett does a Baker and thinks the second shot was up high and goes to see.

LIEBELER - You couldn't tell specifically where it had come from?
Mr. BARNETT - Not the first one, but I thought it was a firecracker. But none of the people moved or took any action, whereas they would have if a firecracker went off. And when the second shot was fired, it sounded high. The sound of the second one seemed to me like it was coming from up high, and I looked up at the building and I saw nothing in the windows. In fact, I couldn't even see any windows at that time.
Mr. LIEBELER - In the Texas School Book Depository?
Mr. BARNETT - No, sir; because I was standing to close, was the reason. And I looked back again at the crowd, and the third shot was fired. And I looked up again, and I decided it had to be on top of that building. To me it is the only place the sound could be coming from.
Mr. LIEBELER - What did you do when you concluded that the shots were coming from that building?
Mr. BARNETT - I ran to the back of the building.
Mr. LIEBELER - Ran down Houston Street?
Mr. BARNETT - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - There is a door in the back of the Texas School Book Depository. Does it face on Houston or around the corner?
Mr. BARNETT - It is around the corner from Houston Street.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you go in the building?
Mr. BARNETT - No, sir; I didn't get close to it, because I was watching for a fire escape. If the man was on top, he would have to come down, and I was looking for a fire escape, and I didn't pay much attention to the door. I was still watching the top of the building, and so far as I could see, the fire escape on the east side was the only escape down.
Mr. LIEBELER - Since you surmised that the shots had come from the building, you looked up and you didn't see any windows open. You thought they had been fired from the top of the building?
Mr. BARNETT - That's right.
Mr. LIEBELER - So you ran around here on Houston Street immediately to the east of the Texas School Book Depository Building and watched the fire escape?
Mr. BARNETT - I went 20 foot past the building still on Houston, looking up. I could see the whole back of the building and also the east side of the building.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see anybody coming off the fire escape up there, or any movement on top of the building?
Mr. BARNETT - Not a thing.

If Baker didnt notice or spoke to Barnett about the roof its very coincidental.

I would have wondered what that officer saw or was running to if I were Baker.
I didnt seem Baker noticed Joe Smith heading to the bushes.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 May 2022, 3:36 pm
? Woman in hysterics ?
Who was she. I doubt from the timing of Darnell n Couch she made it to Smith before Joe goes down Elm Extension, weapon drawn.

Thats whom I'd inform the location of gunman to, an armed cop, pistol ready.

Cheers

Possibly a TSBD employee?

Possibly also runs into Shelley and Lovelady then tells those still out on the steps the presidents been shot.

Long shot but...
Gloria Calvery?
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Mon 30 May 2022, 6:51 pm
Ed, I get a little nervous when I know you're involved in this paper. After all, Bart gave you credit in it, yet I know you tend to believe this and that and everything is supposedly fake in the case, when we know it's not been. Also, there is absolutely nothing in there with regard to the research that Pat Speer did on the case. Speer has a wealth of research on this case, especially the part about Charles Givens. I recall that he was able to show that Givens was on a lower floor and claimed he saw LHO coming down but showed it was impossible to have done so.

I know Speer is not well-liked around here - which probably explains why his research was never used - but Bart should read through his work and incorporate stuff and of course give Speer credit. Bias against someone just because they don't like him should be put aside for the greater good.

But back to Truly and Baker. We're talking about an historical record here, Ed. I can't remember which B/W film it was but someone identified Truly standing down on the sidewalk and Baker rushing by him. I'd not depend too much on testimony, Ed, because people's memories change with time and they see things differently than others would. And there's already plenty of testimony that was coerced or changed in this case to fit the proverbial round rod into a square hole - you can find this [a lot] over on the Pat Speer site.

The film shows the cop rushing by Baker. It should say that, Ed, because the last thing you want to happen is naysayers nit-picking things to fit their own agenda.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 May 2022, 4:26 am
You mean the film shows a Cop rush past Truly.......
Baker didnt go past himself.

Yeah and Ofc Joe Marshall Smith rushed past him the other way with a gun drawn....Did Truly chase him too????

...are you making assumptions/conclusions???
The Darnell film shows Baker run past the entrance.
The Darnell film shows Truly notice Baker run past him.....and kept running.
There is no meeting at the entrance in any film or photo...
There is no Truly-Baker team entry.

Historical my arse.
Every witness called bs on it. EVERY ONE.

What is historical is any attempts to shift Bart's paper to account for something that did not happen as described .... and film shows its bullshit.

There are FAKE testimonies, but that comes from Baker and Truly themselves not from others about Baker/Truly.

Not everthing is FAKE, JFK CASE(?).....(real name?)
Only a really provacative person would claim I think so.
Nope only the important stuff has been massaged to not resemble the truth. I think you understand the difference. At least I hope..  can you discriminate or is it all true?
Cheers

PS Im sure Bart knows what his paper claims and if he doesnt know you can get a footnote.
Z111) JFK CASE solves case of ......
lanceman

Tue 31 May 2022, 5:53 am
From the testimony, it sounds like Barnett headed to the back of the TSBD before Baker parked his bike. So it’s doubtful they had any exchanges.

I don’t think Joe Smith produced his revolver until he encountered the “mechanic with dirty hands” by the knoll. I’m skeptical about a knoll shooter and I wonder if the hysterical woman wasn’t a plant to clear the TSBD of cops.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 May 2022, 9:37 am
There doesnt need to be conversation... but that as I mentioned, doesnt mean Baker didnt see a uniformed cop running to the back of TSBD... or are you going with pigeons?

I say its more than likey what Baker saw was another cop especially seeing as that is where Baker runs towards (the corner) where he would most certainly spot a Uniformed Officer observing the roof!!!
Its hand in glove time.
Ed

PS Why dont the other cops looking up mention the pigeon part? 
Cheerz
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 31 May 2022, 12:45 pm
lanceman wrote:I saw how fast the door to the second floor lunch room was automatically closed in the Secret Service re-enactment. There is no way Truly could have passed that way just ahead of Baker and not seen who it was that went in. Was Truly ever asked if he saw anyone?
In Truly's first official account (given to the FBI), he was with Baker, as opposed to ahead of him. Just one of a number of changes with more to come prior to the final version being settled on.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 31 May 2022, 12:48 pm
steely_dan wrote:Butthurt much, Brian?
HAHAHAHAHA!
Think Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 31 May 2022, 1:28 pm
lanceman wrote:Could Baker have been headed to the cop posted at the corner of Elm and Houston?

Yes, that is a distinct possibility.

Two strangers were arrested separately after being reported inside the Dal-Tex. 

The cop at that corner may have indicated this to Baker and asked him to go see if other strangers were still inside, or Baker simply took it upon himself to do so. 

Baker's first statement indicates that the "Building Manager" introduced himself and took him up through the building. Obviously, the claim has always been that this was Roy Truly and the building was the TSBD 411 Elm.

But up until very recently, the TSBD was inside 501 Elm (the Dal-Tex) and who knows how many people belived it was still there? We know that 411 Elm was initially identified by some other cop as the old Purse company building. Oblivious to the current occupants.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62370#relPageId=96

Some other points... Baker saying his escort had referred to himself as the "Building Manager" seems to go against this being Truly. Truly and everyone else seemed to have referred to him as the "superintendant"
 rather than "manager".  

This scenario would also explain Baker spotting someone on the 3rd or 4th floor and asking if it was an employee - since in this scenario, he is specifically looking for strangers in the building - rather than specifically, an assassin - which might also happen to be an employee.

Also recall that he was uncertain which building the pigeons had flown from. He identifies the TSBD and the building opposite (Dal-Tex) as the two possibilities. Although if he did think the TSBD was inside the Dal-Tex, then the "opposite building" he identified would be 411... 

There is more than a hint of "The Sting" about the roles these two buildings played. A master magician named John Scarne was a technical advisor for the film... just as a master hypnotist had been an advisor on The Manchurian Candidate.

And I am reminded that a master magician was the owner of 411 and had ties to the Dal-Tex.

The one common need of all magicians. Misdirection.

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto

Tue 31 May 2022, 6:23 pm
Baker could not head for the other cops as he was already behind that line of spectators. In Wiegman that group/line is 30 ft in front of the TSBD and in Darnell it has dissolved but Baker is only a foot away from the pavement which is way behind that so called group/line.

Doyle you are no Real JFK Galileo, you are more like an arrogant denial clown nothing more than that! You have no evidence, you are a white trash joke.
Pay attention Brian!

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum