REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  Humor  Darnell  beckley  Lankford  tippit  doyle  David  Weigman  3a  Floor  frazier  Mason  hosty  11  2  Theory  9  tsbd  +Lankford  zapruder  prayer  3  Lifton  4  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

"i work in that building" Empty "i work in that building"

Sun 18 Sep 2022, 1:18 pm
Oswald's brief and chaotic intereaction with newsmen in the hallway has become another focal point of the forces mustering whatever they can muster against the PM evidence.

I believe Roger Odisio has it right though. Oswald took the question as being about whether he was actually at work that day.

It was a question that was put to him by Fritz for the same reason: putting together basic facts.

From Fritz's report: "After some questions about this man's full name I asked him if he worked for the Texas School Book Depository, and he told me he did." Fritz already knew he worked there, but he asked anyway. Standard procedure. From Hosty's notes we can see he also confirmed that he was at work that day. In those notes, we find, "O stated he was present for work at the TSBD on the morning of 11/22" Again, that was information that Fritz already had, but asked for anyway.

The newsmen in the hall had even less facts at their disposal than Fritz. But they too have a need to get the basic info before going any deeper. Having already been quizzed about where he worked and if he was present at work that day, I have no doubt that Oswald took the quickfire questions from the media scrum as looking for that same basic info.

And again - for those who also claim that Oswald should have taken the opportunity to scream out that he was on the steps... Patsy got that much right. Oswald saying he went out to watch the parade in no way means he actually got there in time to see it go past. Patsy's alternate suggestion that he may have gone out too early for it, though, is simply laughable. Oswald said he had been eating his lunch in the 1st floor break room where he saw Jarman and Norman come inside from the back dock area. He could see that from the Domino room - not the 6th floor OR the front steps. So as @ about 12:25, we can confirm he was in the domino room where he placed himself. 

Further to that is as previously pointed out, According to a report from Youth House, Oswald would give brief answers only to specific questions and never volunteer anything. That is typical of those with ASD. The only time they will volunteer anything is if you get them talking on a subject they are consumed by. See Oswald on politics, Cuba, the workings of a projector at the DCLU meeting and etc. 

To be fair to those opposing forces at the 13 inch head forum, they are somewhat handicapped by being a bunch of gronks, dropkicks and drongos. 

Roger, Jeremy, Mark and Tony (sorry if I missed anyone  pirat ) are doing their best to school the poor unfortunates, but I can't imagine the toll it is taking on empathy and patience.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum