REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Empty Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Thu 09 Mar 2023, 1:41 am
First topic message reminder :

I myself saw the Cumean Sybil hanging in her jar.  Some boys asked her, " What do you want Sybil?"
" I want to die" , she replied 

Brian,  having just finished reading your latest pronouncements,  I decided,  after much deliberation to post this final message to you. Hopefully Greg will be kind enough to leave it up for a couple of weeks before deleting it. 

There's absolutely no point in attempting to engage you in any sort of meaningful dialogue. In fact,  by doing so,  your interlocutors are only further enabling your delusions. I know I'm only wasting more time Brian,  but here goes. 

Your fundamental problem is this: you are trapped in the  no man's land between your grandiose delusions and  the actual reality. No matter how often,  or how loud you shout; no matter how many " facts" you have to mangle, or misrepresent, no matter how many lies you tell,  you are never going to " outargue" the simple truth. 

Oswald or not, the figure known as Prayerman isn't Sarah Stanton. Full stop. End of story. 

It's blatantly obvious,  having carefully read through all the available data, and studied ( to the best of my non expert knowledge) the various stills/ gifs,  Macrae started the whole Prayerwoman escapade out of sheer spite. 

He even admitted it. Claiming it was " a prank" 

The reason I started this thread ( against my better judgement) was after reading Brian is busy frantically emailing Messrs Simpich and Schnapf,  trying to persuade them not to include the Darnell Weigmann films in their case. 

I  couldn't believe what I was reading. Trying to sabotage what may very well prove to be the last chance to make a significant impact on the consciousness of the wider public,  out of petty vindictive ness and spite.

This isn't about fantasies of " outarguing " imaginary cabals on obscure websites,  it's about trying to uncover facts. Your severely limited perception partly explains your inability to master the very basics of historical research. 

Your opinions come first, and whatever " facts" you can dredge up, or somehow distort, come a distant second. 

Your idea of ' arguing " is calling anyone who dares question your infallibility trolls,  liars,  or variations thereof. Ignoring the salient points before launching into a variation of the standard rant. 

Embellishments added according to mood and circumstance. 

I tried to ask you,  in good faith, after going out of my way to research the subject,  to back up your claims: how certain cameras turn dark hair light. My answer? A volley of truculent abuse,  juvenile braggadocio,  then some barely coherent blather about Altgens 6.

Brian,  just because you choose to ignore these huge inconsistencies and these inconvenient facts doesn't mean they just disappear into the ether. 

The figure in Owen's for example,  is clearly a plump diminutive female with light coloured hair and clothes. How anyone can possibly claim this is the same figure as Prayerman is quite simply bizarre. 

I don't know why I'm wasting my time. 

Have you attempted to transpose the photos? What about producing some verifiable,  falsifiable data that can be peer reviewed? Of course not 

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Claiming being banned from the Education forum was a more grievous injustice than someone spending 20 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit. 

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and realign your moral compass. Somethings badly skewered. 

James Gordon hasn't logged on since February,  he hasn't posted in over a year,  and the last thread he started  was so he could  start  passing the hat( a tartan Lyle and Scott waterproof golf bunnet of course)

He doesn't give a fuck about Prayerman. He's a doddering old fossil,  absentee landlord par excellence,  to imagine him coordinating some insidious multi forum cabal,  dedicated to silencing Brian Doyle and his " correct evidence " is almost as laughable as trying to pass off a grey haired 300lb lady as Prayerman. 

Just because something is important to you doesn't automatically mean it's important to the whole fucking world. You make yourself look small, petty and incredibly immature,  babbling on and on about being banned from a shitty website. 

You simply cannot be trusted to behave like a responsible adult. Full stop. The evidence is scattered across the internet. The Prayerman research thread for example. Your attitude was deplorable. A condescending prick,  talking down to everyone,  making demands,  acting like you are the sole arbiter of correct science. When it's blatantly apparent you don't know what you are talking about. 

Pitzers alleged suicide,  Mary Pinchot Meyer,  the reprehensible anti semite Piper,  Ralph Yates, time and time again,  you know better than the people who had actually done the research. 

With Prayerman and the 2FLRE in excelsis. Setting yourself up as the leading researcher,  denigrating Greg and Barto,  real experts who have done the hard graft,  trying to pass off your shoddy 2 or 3rd hand junk as cutting edge research. Have you ever checked out Wanda Daniels statement? Got any confirmation? Don't be ridiculous. You just twisted,  misinterpreted,  confabulated and outright lied about what she said. 

As for HARVEY and LEE? You run around castigating all and sundry for the sin of " denying " Armstrong.  When I know for an absolute certainty you don't have the first clue about the actual mechanics ( rather the imaginary mechanics) of the theory. I'd back myself against anyone in this so called community when it comes to Soviet/ Russian history, culture and language. And I know for a fact,  as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that so called HARVEY was a native born English speaker. 

I have absolutely nothing against you personally Brian. Until you start using your eyes to see, your ears to hear and your brain to think,  you're just going to keep going round and round,  on the same relentless unfulfilling treadmill.  I'm sorry Brian,  I truly am. I tried my best but for your own sake and mine I'm not going to waste any more time on this fruitless endeavour. I'm doing you no favours by indulging your strange psychodrama. 

If you think you have some actual facts,  evidence that can withstand real world professional scrutiny then for God's sake, present it. Forget the theatrics and the limp pyrotechnics. 

To paraphrase the famous Spanish philosopher Unamuno,  " You will not convince if you think only of winning,  but to win, first you need to convince "

You are doing neither. You've managed to alienate practically everyone,  and what do you do? After ending up in the forum at the edge of the universe? The only place you can't get banned? You start musing wistfully about moderators and banning!!!

I can say in all sincerity ive never encountered anyone so lacking in self awareness. You make Fezzo the Fez and the doppelganger brigade seem like zen masters!

The 60th anniversary may well be the very last chance to make a real impact. The Prayerman footage, if skilfully aimed and deployed,  may well provide the necessary firepower to breach the wall of silence and denial. 

If it turns out not to be Oswald,  so what? Does it make him guilty,  or any less innocent? Of course not. Twice, in the 70s and the early 90s, the Z film came close,  but not close enough. There was just enough doubt to keep the circuits of denial whirring away and the bullshit churning. 

This footage has the potential to settle the argument definitively. Condensing all the exculpatory evidence into one simple compelling,  and,  dare I say,  poignant image. 

To keep up with this ridiculous charade,  claiming youve proved Prayerman is actually a small fat grey haired woman, is, quite frankly,  embarrassing. Not only that, but to claim some nefarious coven of moderators are conspiring to keep your " correct evidence " occluded, just makes us all look like the kind of tin foil hatted crazies the so called  M$M love to caricature. 

Not only that,  its a provable lie. Your correct evidence is all over the fucking internet. People have decided Brian,  okay,  I fully accept there's a lingering element of doubt,  until the 1st generation prints emerge , we won't know conclusively just who the fuck that enigmatic figure was, but there's just no fucking way it was Sarah Stanton. 

And to keep claiming you have proved it, when you can't even muster up the courage to accept the monumental flaws in your argument,  much less begin answering them,  threatens to turn the whole subject into slapstick. 

Brian,  you and characters like Ben Holmes, Healy and ole Porcelain Throne do more damage to the cause you supposed espouse than any number of clown cars full of lone neuter trolls. 

You all commit the cardinal sin, like your ex confreres on the now seemingly terminally defunct wonder that was deep fOO- you make the case seem ridiculous. A playground for conspiracy crazed zealots to build pretty sandcastles in...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sat 11 Mar 2023, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Tue 04 Apr 2023, 2:46 pm
 Hey Brian, neither myself, Vinny or Alex need to debate your imagination. Not now Gilbride has decided you are a shit poster.

Ouch!  Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 1f602 

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Byp_211
alex_wilson

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Wed 05 Apr 2023, 9:27 pm
Poor old Brian,  he must be the unluckiest guy in America,  since inventor Prospero McNuggets Larsen,  who sold his blueprint for the " steam ship" the Utah Bottle Rocket,  to some British tourist, George Stephenson,  for $1 30 and a lifetime subscription to Milady's Boudoir,  about 20 odd years before his scale model of the SS Utah,  to another Britisher called Isambard Kingdom Brunel for £1 12 4 , before selling the fizzy cocaine based pain relief drink he called Hokey Kokey Kola,  to some bewhiskered fly by night in a grey coat...

The day after declaring " Gilbride is the only credible peer review of my work " , Dick goes and takes a massive dump on our chum's epochal mediation on the " causal " factor that somewhat complicated everybody's favourite doppelgangers escape from the TSBD. 

Quick thinking as ever, LEE doppelganger,  in his white T shirt,  clutching his " prop" coke,  ducks into the utility closet, after he spots HARV heading his way,  looking for fellow CIA operative , codenamed " the Superintendent " ,to help him on his path to Immortal patsydom...

Apparently it's the fault of trolls and thugs like Steely, Vinny and myself,  not forgetting Greg,  the corrupt Fagin like Troll Punk Overseer of his uncredible troll farm, we're,  and no doubt James Gordon too, who seems more like your average knitwear loving,  eyebrow twitching intergalactic tyrant than a hapless bumbling absentee landlord,  responsible for his correct evidence being either mocked or ignored. 

He makes it sound like the " JFK assassination research community " marches in lockstep behind the banner of Prayerman,  with Lord Gordo as Roland,  blowing his oliphant to summon Trollemagne. 

Of course,  nothing could be further from the actual truth. 

The hobbyists,  pet theorists,  conspirocrats- desperate to keep their gravy train a runnin'- plus the usual cast of dolts,  deniers and denizens of Duncan's den of ( lone nutist) depravity,  tried every fucking trick they could think of 

And then some. 

Doyle's argument was peer reviewed -so far as it's possible to peer review something that , to all intents and purposes,  does not exist , outside the maudlin imaginings of two frustrated deeple- and almost unanimously rejected. 

Because the very notion is fundamentally ludicrous. 

He's trying to pass off Figure A ( Stanton) as Figure  B( Prayerman) 

FIGURES THAT,  QUITE LITERALLY, COULDN'T LOOK LESS ALIKE 

For every one Galileo there are countless Gaals....

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 06 Apr 2023, 2:25 am
So....will Doyle call for Gilbride to be banned. Does he think Gilbride is part of the cabal?. Is Gilbride a troll punk. A thug. Is Gilbride a cointel op. Will Doyle consider legal action. Can Gilbride be brought to heel and forced to accept better arguments.
You can't complain about peer review now, can you?...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 06 Apr 2023, 3:54 am
Brian, just a quick point...i am a mod here. I don't understand how an upper 3 percentile researcher could miss that.
I think you're exaggerating your ability tbh...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Thu 06 Apr 2023, 8:21 pm
Steely,  first off let me apologise for letting the " thug " remark pass under the radar unrebuked. 

I have to be honest, I don't really pay much attention to the fractured stream of unconsciousness dribble,  attempting to read through one of his gibberfests is like trying to make sense out of one of Fezzo's more esoteric posts.

It was just another pellet of dung amidst a stinking mountain of freshly disgorged droppings. 

Of course,  as per usual,  our upper 3 percentile genius linguistic forensifying chum got it arse over backwards. Steely is just about the least thuggish poster imaginable. He may very well be the antithesis of a thug.

A thug uses unthinking brute force and intimidation. In terms of internet forensics that would equate to,  I dunno,  let's say :threats,  albeit frivolous,  of legal action,  malicious,  oft repeated fantasies of punishment,  banning,  resorting to bigoted slurs ( replace British with Jewish or African American and the narrow minded mentality is amplified at least a thousandfold), an aggressive argumentative attitude,  one might almost class as thuggish,  to " debate ". Blazing in,  metaphorically speaking with fists and zen jackboots flying,  hurling mindless abuse,  before repeating a litany of lies and fantasy...

Need I continue? ( do I even need to mention the less than genteel antics of his sidekick,  a supposed bastion of gentlemanly research?. Making downright slanderous allegations simply because he happens to disagree with someone on a shitty fucking website? Gilbride is the kind of bitter reactionary cranks who makes a nonsense of the entire concept of Christianity)

Unlike Doyle,  Steely uses his brains and his wits. He doesn't need to degrade or besmirch himself by lowering himself to Doyle's standard. 

Like your fellow travellers, the holocaust deniers,  every time you open your virtual mouth you further expose the paucity and utter fucking bankruptcy of your " argument "

Arguing about the imaginary route imaginary doppelgangers took out of the TSBD,  the perfect embodiment of your infatuation with anti research. 

Go on Brian,  by all means,  enlighten us all,  Weigmann Z257 you say? Fascinating,  absolutely fascinating,  dear boy. 

Steely hit the proverbial nail on its 13 inch head, it's impossible to " debate " your imagination. 

It's about the most futile endeavour since little known Conquistador Don Quickcoat and his squire,  Sancho Panzer,  attempted to transform the giant windmill shaped altar to QuezacoHARVEY,  the Aztec God of Fecundity,  into a equally giant crucifix,  using only the giant handbags of the diminutive handbag worshipping Stanton tribe..

But , Brian Stanton HAS been pointed out,  years ago,  " Doesn't matter,  you're a troll, you lack the skills to credibly answer,  you're running back to your censorship protected troll farm "

Next day, as predictable as Don " Predictable " Jeffries defending the sanctity of his lily white stupidity from the insidious machinations of transgender SJW, jews,  ethnic minorities,  jews,  big Pharma,  jews,  Zionist gatekeepers,  jews, ADL, jews, WW2 historians,  jews, jews and more jews...., you'll be back at it, repeating the same tired stale old lies, maybe ramping up the bullshit quotient if sufficiently emboldened by " Grace Slick " ( who manifests as a rotund but remarkably flexible Latina hooker,  a stray mutt or a splatter of semi sentient damp on your basement wall, that miraculously appears after Stevie Gaal visits)

Greg KNOWS Prayerman is really Sarah Stanton? Fascinating,  just fascinating,  but the troll punks deleted the message from your Facebook page 

Ooooh those pesky troll punks!! A better detective might start wondering if it's the same gang of troll punks,  maybe they were the ones who deleted the BWF video,  and all those threads which unaccountably vanished. 

I'm serious Brian,  a good detective might start thinking there's a conspiracy afoot...

Steely,  imho Brian's piece de resistance is his sublimely ironic boast,  claiming the trolls are running from his correct evidence,  unable to answer the timeless riddle of Weigmann Z257..

On a thread started as a lame attempt at misdirection,  hoping no one would notice his repeated inability to answer the most fundamental questions in a straightforward logic,  and,  dare I say,  honest fashion..

Namely: why does Prayerman have a dark visibly receding hairline? Why does Ms Prayerman have no breasts? Why did Mrs Stanton say she went inside " immediately ", how did the magic camera leave the skin tone and the undershirt light,  while darkening the hair and the overshirt?, and,  the granddaddy of 'em all: WHY DO THE FIGURES ALMOST THE EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE?

Brian,  you are a fool in the very profoundest sense. You blame the rest of the world for your own foibles,  your own unwillingness to learn. 

The more you talk,  the less people listen,  because you persistently underestimate them,  almost as much as you overestimate yourself. 

So Brian,  tell us some more about the stereoscopic comparisons between Altgens 6 and Weigmann Z257

steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 07 Apr 2023, 2:57 am
Alex. the thug slur and his calling you a retard, are symptoms of an idiot having a bad hair day.
Do you know what's funny?...his absolute certainty that the figure is male with a dark receding hairline. His efforts to run from that (spotted with his sharp eye) are endlessly amusing.
Thanks to his latest rant i now see you as the character in the movie Casino who took his cowboy boots off and put his feet up on the card table. Greg may rebuke you for such crass behaviour. Maybe not...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Fri 07 Apr 2023, 9:10 pm
( SCUM) DUMPOLE of THE BAILEY 

THE MOST CREDIBLE BARRISTER IN THE WORLD ( probably)
      ( with deep apologies to John Mortimer)

Fresh from graduation ( coming a respectable 3rd in a class of 2 , having failed to send the " matriculation fee" C.O.D., to receive his totally legit and above board mail order diploma,  C.L.I.T.( the Crediblist Lawyer with Invisible Titties) Despite classmate,  newly accredited Doctor Juris F de Fez, claiming the missing money order was in fact,  fake) and the Texas Very Busy Diploma Mill, for wannabe loyers who are just too busy to attend class,  is a highly credible institution,  Dumpole of the Bailey W.C. C.L.I.T., is hired by reputable London firm, Gordon,  Knight and Beckett,  thus he finds himself in the austere rather intimidating surroundings of the Old Bailey,  

In the notorious Court No 73

Arguing before the dreaded Judge Lord Dickardus Gilbride,  infamous as Britain's least well hung hanging judge,  who allegedly wears his black cap in bed. Having sentenced over 300 people to the death penalty last year( despite the Death Penalty having been abolished, decades  ago,  by " those seditious ethanol sodden socialist degenerates ") and ,most notoriously,  for sentencing a 8 year old boy to 30 years transportation ( with hard labour) for stealing an apple,  " with wicked premeditation and making cider aforethought "

We arrive in the gloomy foreboding courtroom in media res, with lead prosecutor,  Baroness Meredith of Hogwarts,  K.C., just about to conclude her summing up 

" So, M'lud,  if it pleases the Court, we believe we have presented overwhelming evidence,  proving,  the accused,  Tommy " Fingers" Graves, aka Tom " Peasant " O' Pepper "

Dumpole " Erection your British bastardness "

The Court "  Approach the bench, and please Mr Dumpole,  tuck that ridiculous ponytail under your wig, you look like a hooligan pseudo scholar ( glug glug glug) "

Dumpole approaches bench

The Court continued " For the last time,  it's, "Objection your honour ", not " Erection your British bastardness " Say that again and you'll be held in contempt of court,  put in the stocks then flogged to within an inch of your miserable life "

Dumpole " But, you honour,  I actually have an erection! Thinking about how brilliant and skilled I am"

The Court " Actually,  I do to, talking about flogging or, even better,  administering a sound thrashing always gets little Dickie all excited,  meet me later on, after ive sentenced this profane wretch to the gallows,  you may continue Baroness Meredith "

Baroness Meredith " Thank you M'lud,  this really is a proverbial open and closed case, the accused was caught,  red  handed, wearing a black and white striped jumper,  and a black mask,  with a bag, marked " Swag " slung over his shoulder,  full of the £20, 10 and 5 notes he'd just robbed from the till of the Goateed Hobbit public bar. His fingerprints and DNA were also discovered on the notes, on the till and on the brasserie straps of the 78 year old barista,  Senga McClafferty. Oh yes, and he was caught on CCTV footage,  case for the prosecution rests"

The Court " Thank you Baroness Meredith,  does the defence have a statement,  or can I just condemn this bar room lout , and be done with this depraved business,  as you are aware,  Mr Dumpole,  I have far more urgent,  infinitely more depraved  business in need of my attention "

Dumpole  " Baroness Meredith,  if that indeed is her name,  is an unskilled,  uncredible trollish booby,  she is the poker player who didn't cry " Snap " in the night. Ignore the unskilled evidence,  pretend it doesn't even exist,  I proved the CCTV footage actually darkened the true perpetrators hair, yes Mrs so called Senga stole her own money. Look at the footage,  even though it's in black and white,  the jumper is obviously green and red stripes! Mrs so called Senga was wearing a wig and was walking on stilts, my height argument proves that although she is 4 foot 3 inches on stilts she is exactly the same height,  8 foot 6 inches, as the accused, Mr O' Salt.  Who is part of a multi decade cutting edge intel spook doppelganger programme "

The Court " I'm convinced,  but let's just hang the arrogant egomaniac scum , on the safe side. My late father always said keep it safe when it's a bit on the side, and if you keep it in the family,  make damn sure it's safely up the backside!! Court is adjourned,  Mr Dumpole,  please accompany me to my chambers "

Brian,  your masterful rebuttal,  your obvious expertise , your humility,  not to mention your luminous prose would adorn the most illustrious debating chambers. 

I knew I recognised you, cycling around the quad, on your way to the Canning,  Fuller's walnut cake, scones and tea, before a busy afternoon's peer reviewing. 

Please do continue, just for once try and forget your impeccable manners,  your innate modesty and your fierce devotion to logic and the Socratic principles,  and tell us, what do you really think about James Gordon?

As for the thorny issue of Credible Moderation,  are you for, or against?

Yup, you sure have outargued us all..

Vinny

Sat 08 Apr 2023, 7:40 pm
Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Scree248

Sat 08 Apr 2023, 10:06 pm
Like all fanatics Doyle is incapable of scrutinizing his own beliefs with the rigour he reserves for others. 

For his beliefs are simply undeniable 

Yet, he seeks to deny others that which he demands as a right for himself. 

All that matters to Brian Doyle is Brian Doyle. His beliefs are inviolable simply because he believes them. He's far too stupid to understand just how stupid he is,  and way too delusional even to detect the thick gauze of fantasy surrounding him, much less to begin to see through it.

Peer Review, andLinguistic Forensics , like metadata,  academic debate and good science are just baubles,  to adorn the fallow branches of his tree of ignorance. 

The more he speaks,  the more he's forced to reveal the true nature,  skulking beneath the empty bombast,  the word salad and the permanently disfigured non paragraphs of his tortured prose, the worse he looks. 

He doesn't even understand what peer review is. Its just more make believe bullshit,  like Linguistic Forensics,  a fool desperately trying to claim the trappings of wisdom as his own. 

A total fucking joke. A narrow minded self obsessed fantasist,  adrift in world of delusion. 
The handfuls of dust are really precious stones, the colossal sound of indifference, is really the silence of tongues stilled by envy, the mounds of stinking excitement, are really gilt adorned cases full of correct evidence. 

Once you have made the conscious decision to ignore reality,  your only bounds are the limits of your own imagination. 

Brian I, Emperor of His Solitary Dominion,  sitting upon his newspaper throne,  issuing demands which pass unheard and unleashing his lightning bolts to punish the trolls who deny his self proclaimed majesty. 

A poor lost soul? Undoubtedly. 

Despite everything I still feel incredibly sorry for him.

I'm pretty fucking certain if Greg,  or Barto said they had unearthed evidence proving Prayerman,  was indeed Mrs Stanton,  he'd be over on fOO proclaiming his sharp eye and superior skills had, after all,  detected a dark visibly receding hairline. 

Truth to the fanatic is an elastic concept,  of no real consequence. For truth simply is what Brian decides it is.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 09 Apr 2023, 10:13 am
I see that the troll Brian Doyle has offered not a single atom of evidence towards his claim, that came to him in a Purple Haze of Sanibel Gold, that Lovelady was a CIA partner of Shelley. Even Gilbride has had enough of your imagination.
Peer review complete, Brian.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 10 Apr 2023, 2:07 am
Hey Alex, Brian has accused us of being a pair of "tossers"! He's funny isn't he.
Meanwhile, Brian will surely make a FOIA request to Langley for Lovelady's CIA employment file and fitness reports. It would be the obvious move for an upper 3 percentile researcher...

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Mon 10 Apr 2023, 5:04 am
That's our Brian for you Steely!

As erudite and insightful as ever 

Brian? Actually get off his fucking arse and do something? He don't need no stinking FOIA, if he says Billy Lovelady was CIA then Billy Lovelady was CIA.

He can take that to the bank ....along with those Delorean and Betamax share certificates his Nigerian accountant persuaded him to buy.

Apparently it's something to do with the newly updated Deep fOO rules, Brian being such a popular poster about town, Lemkin and Magda had to sweeten the deal, to ensure his triumphant return 

Rule 16. Subsection D " Credible researchers in the upper 3 percentile can just make up any old shite "

For example,  check out his latest " discovery ", the FBI seriously altered Sarah Stanton's statement..

If we didn't know any better,  that we were dealing with a genuine research phenomenon,  we might be inclined to think this was just some flighty unicorn with a huge engorged ball sac dangling from his forehead,  sitting in a basement somewhere,  a permanently glazed expression in his ever so slightly cross eyes, typing whatever pops into his Sanibel Gold ravaged frontal cortex and calling it highly skilled research...

What I'm interested to know,  what does he really think about James Gordon and his lifetime ban?

It's time our chum let his phelgmatic poker face slip, and shouts out " Checkmate "

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 11 Apr 2023, 11:45 am
alex_wilson wrote:That's our Brian for you Steely!

As erudite and insightful as ever 

Brian? Actually get off his fucking arse and do something? He don't need no stinking FOIA, if he says Billy Lovelady was CIA then Billy Lovelady was CIA.

He can take that to the bank ....along with those Delorean and Betamax share certificates his Nigerian accountant persuaded him to buy.

Apparently it's something to do with the newly updated Deep fOO rules, Brian being such a popular poster about town, Lemkin and Magda had to sweeten the deal, to ensure his triumphant return 

Rule 16. Subsection D " Credible researchers in the upper 3 percentile can just make up any old shite "

For example,  check out his latest " discovery ", the FBI seriously altered Sarah Stanton's statement..

If we didn't know any better,  that we were dealing with a genuine research phenomenon,  we might be inclined to think this was just some flighty unicorn with a huge engorged ball sac dangling from his forehead,  sitting in a basement somewhere,  a permanently glazed expression in his ever so slightly cross eyes, typing whatever pops into his Sanibel Gold ravaged frontal cortex and calling it highly skilled research...

What I'm interested to know,  what does he really think about James Gordon and his lifetime ban?

It's time our chum let his phelgmatic poker face slip, and shouts out " Checkmate "
As any real 3 percentile researcher knows, it's all in the anagrams.

Lovelady was not CIA - he was ONI.

William Nolan Lovelady is an anagram for "ONI devil anally mallowed live."

As all spooks know, the Mallow (Malva sylvestris) is a plant native to Europe, North Africa, and Asia. It grows wild in fields. The flower and leaf are used as medicine.

Mallow flower contains a mucus-like substance that protects and soothes the throat and mouth.

People use mallow for constipation, mouth and throat irritation, dry cough, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. In any case. spooks use it in a different hole for a different purpose.

And don't confuse mallow with  marshmallow. They are not the same. You do not want to go stuffing marshmallows up yer clacker. 

Poor ol' Billy was destined by name to use mallow anally to help slide the MC rifle up there to sneak it in to the building and then to sneak the real weapon out - a Dragunov SVD.  He only had to fart to blow Buell's big toe off.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 11 Apr 2023, 10:18 pm
Greg,  your anagrammically enhanced " Mallowed Mauser smuggled in via the back muff " theory is more plausible and supportable , with the evidence,  even if you aren't skilled or credible enough to consider full blown FBI  fakery,  than our Brian's causal meditation on the metaphysical nature of doppelgangerism..

The levels of self delusion and outright denial are quite simply,  staggering. 

Brian is to skilled credible research what Pamela Brown is to Magic Flute tootlin' Dylan musery and what Ralph Cinque is to doorwayed doppelgangers sporting newly Loveladyified foreheads,  or midget FBI agents in toupees fake shooting Hungarian polyglot doppelgangers. ( HARVEY must have given his Juddufki a run in the polymath stakes too, aside from his machiavellian approach to intel spookery and his phenomenal linguistic aptitude,  a native speaker of no less than 3 languages,  his fake death was an Oscar worthy performance. )....A fake Jack Ruby fake shooting a fake Lee Oswald who promptly faked his own death? 

There hasn't been that much fakery in one place since Kentucky in  the mid 40s..when a certain Dr Vas Deferens Butler patented his Inflatable Insatiable Inordinately Massive Magical Mammary Making Machine..

Reading her Dallas Evening News, newly married Sarah Stanton thought her life was about to change forever!! Gazing at her profile in the mirror,  as flat as King LEE Herod Antipas' groin when the 2nd Salome,  otherwise known as Juddufkus the Stonner Stealer,  finished dancing,  " I demand the head of John the Baptist " she gurned,  wobbling her pendulous tits triumphantly 

" Honey" the flaccid fake king frowned, motioning to his guards,  " Howsabot a compromise? I'll let John the Butler here baptise your head"*

Brian's " skilled credible research " is nothing more than screaming at passing cars in cyberspace..

For every one Galileo there are countless million Stevie Gaals.

Doyle's delusions of omnipotence ( his latest- people who began researching the assassination decades before they were aware an Albert/ Brian Doyle even existed are willingly and knowingly sabotaging the effort simply to spite Doyle and his correct evidence) like Ms Brown's elaborate vortex based cosmological fantasies and Cinques more humdrum Mr Potato Head in Dealey Plaza fetish,, are, thanks to the amplification afforded by the internet,  the cyber equivalent of some poor disturbed soul who thinks he is Napoleon Bonaparte. 

When a misanthropic crank who believes JFK was assassinated by a cabal of warehouse grunts,  incestuous twins, separated at birth and space aliens dismisses your " research " as outlandish and worthless,  then you really are in trouble...

As the chasm between our Brian's extravagant delusions and the drab tragicomedic reality becomes ever wider, threatening to become an abyss,  and the CIA trained tumbleweeds grow  ever  more aggressive,  it becomes even funnier,  even sadder and more toe curlingly cringeworthy to see 

The self styled Professor of Linguistic Forensics,  reduced to the noble arts of Finger in the Ear lalala,, " I'm right just because I'm right and you're a troll", and grubbing around in the gutter for increasingly bigoted slurs: British bastard,  retard,  thugs,  silver tongued oratory worthy of Dickie G himself, forced to invent ever more absurdly convoluted persecution fantasies to explain away the the vast silence of indifference,  punctuated by sly mockery....

Brian,  believe me,  I take no pleasure having to say this to a fellow human being. You have turned yourself into a figure of derision. 

Watching as you come up with ever more intricate Rube Goldberg like cabals to explain away  the paucity of your " argument " and your stunning inability to engage in basic factually based discourse,  is reminiscent of Cinque and Fetzer,  dreaming up ever more outrageous scenarios to keep their ridiculous claims of fakery buoyant 

It's everyone else's fault but your's, right? 

People are too dumb, trollish,  thuggish,  unskilled or uncredible to recognise the staggering genius of your correct evidence 

Or else they have been brainwashed,  or surreptitiously hypnotized by Lord Gordo,  in his maniacal quest for full spectrum JFK forum dominance. 

I'm ashamed of myself for laughing at you Brian,  and even  more angry at myself for wasting time on this frivolous shite. But, humour aside, I confess to being absolutely stunned by the levels of delusion,  duplicity and outright denial on display. 

The great defender of justice, liberty and democracy,  who fills his time ( when not swooning at his self declared genius) daydreaming about punishing,  banning or otherwise holding those who have the temerity to question his beliefs " legally accountable "

You've transformed lack of talent into a talent all of it's own! Self delusion and total lack of self awareness into a virtual artform. 

The constant need for self praise is the surest admission of failure. Skilled and/ or credible research stands on it's own,  it needs to repetition or underlining. 

Likewise the genuinely skilled researcher reveals his or her skill via the quality of the work they present,  not by footnotes teeming with self adulation and empty bombast. 

Brian,  away from " research " I'm sure you have many other talents. In all sincerity perhaps it's time to listen to other voices,  apart from your own

alex_wilson

Fri 14 Apr 2023, 8:54 pm
ROLL UP!! ROLL UP!!

ALL THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE REVEALED!!

HALF OSWALD LOVELADY MAN, OBFUSCATED FAKE SHIRT MAN, HALF LIZARD RECTOPOD MAN

AND

FOR YOUR ENLIGHTENMENT AND AMAZEMENT 

JFK ASSASSINATION RESEARCH AT IT'S MOST SKILLED AND CREDIBLE 

BRIAN " Brains" DOYLE  aka " ELONGATED FOREHEAD INVISIBLE TITTIES ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE WRIST MAN"

versus

RALPH " the doctor " CINQUE  aka " I WAS BILLY LOVELADY'S FOREHEAD AND I'M NOT JUST SOME HGH HUFFING SNAKE OIL PEDDLING QUACK MAN" aka " BUDA'S ANSWER TO STANLEY KUBRICK "

You want top class skilled credible evidence based JFK assassination research debate?

We got top class skilled credible evidence based JFK assassination research debate..

Featuring the finest minds of their respective generations...

COME ONE COME ALL

JFK ASSASSINATION DISCUSSION GROUP FACEBOOK PAGE sponsored by Balliol College,  Oxford,  Christ Church College,  Cambridge,  MIT, Harvard and Brigham Young Sanford Larsen Faculty for geniusy stuff..

$50 per word..

Type 30 words and win a free TUBI pass for My Stretch of Texas Ground.." My favourite slice of  degenerate Imperialist pigdoggery " Ayatollah Khomenei  " I thought I was watching a documentary " Raul Pigby 
" Groovy visuals man, but not enough flesh " Pete Mellor, resident OIC film critic

alex_wilson

Thu 27 Apr 2023, 10:09 pm
Poor old Brian!! 

His skilled credible research is about as useful as an eunuch in a brothel. 

In fact,  that's pretty much what he is, a dickless wonder , with his face pressed up against the glass,  gazing hatefully at the genuinely talented researchers cavorting on the other side of the will call counter...

I'm ashamed and angry,  having wasted so much valuable time on this worthless scrote. 

A toothless wannabe research vampire,  he desperately tries to make a name for himself by leeching off the work of others. 

He's STILL at it: demanding Dennis Moricet and Chris Davidson enhance the Owens film. Whatabout getting off your lazy parasitical arse and doing it yourself? You're always boasting about how skilled and credible you are. 

No essays,  no articles,  no books,  no podcasts,  no conference appearances : in short,  nothing. 

Just repetitive blasts of turgid self aggrandising flatulence. Sitting, surrounded by the shadows of decades worth of self delusion,  safely ensconced on the sidelines. Him and his chum Dick, like Statler and Waldorf in the Muppet Show. 

A pair of deluded old fuddy duddies with ponytails and rotten teeth 

I don't know whom I feel sorrier for: their dentists,  or their psychiatrists 

A therapy session with Dick probably makes the Old Testament sound like the fucking Teletubbies 

Anyone with a smidgen of integrity and respect would have given Linda Zambanini the credit she rightly deserves. 

Except our Brian. It's " his" discovery. Not only that,  he's polluted Ms Daniel's recollections to such an extent,  any follow up interview would be less than worthless. 

No one cares about your petty gripes or your so called research. You are an insufferable character obsessed with yourself and your elaborate fantasies. 

Your research,  for what it's worth,  has been peer reviewed ( as far as it's possible to peer review something that for all intents and purposes doesn't even exist) and universally rejected. 

Dismissed as arrant nonsense and a desperate attempt at face saving,  after having been duped by a laughably transparent prank.

Prayerman may not be Oswald. Ive always conceded there's a lingering element of doubt,  unresolveable until the first generation prints emerge. 

If you want to continue believing in your Prayerwoman daydream,  then the best of British luck to you.

But,  you insist on making yourself look utterly ridiculous by repeating the brazen lie , over and over again. 

You have proven precisely nothing,  about Prayerman,  about anything remotely connected to the JFK assassination. 

You can't even answer the simplest questions. Instead of giving a coherent,  rational response to the 5 fatal flaws in your so called theory,  you once again displayed your horrendously bigoted nature,  by labelling me " retarded "

Are you seriously expecting people just to ignore the irreconcilable differences between Prayerman and Mrs Stanton? Regarding weight,  girth,  clothing,  height,  gender and her own contemporaneous statement?

Do all 5 foot 4 inch people look alike? 

Prayerman could be neither Oswald nor Stanton. 

Anyway,  your so called height argument was just more  lame psuedoscience,  attempting to measure 3 dimensional objects in 2 dimensions,  taking no account of the variables etc, why not just emulate Jack White and whip your ruler out?

You have some fucking gall compared yourself with real researchers like Greg and Barto. Who have actually done the work. They have earned their right to talk the talk, because they have demonstrated their capabilities when it comes to walking the walk.

You,  my credible researcher chum, can do neither. You do nothing in fact,  except rant and fulminate on the sidelines,  assiduously nursing your jealousy to keep it warm. 

Dreaming up ever more absurd persecution fantasies to explain away the silence and the shrug of cosmic indifference. Your research is worthless Brian,  a hallucinogenic hodgepodge of deceit, make believe and delusional incompetence.

No doubt you'll copy and paste this post , over on acjfk, scribbling your torrid interjections and outright lies,  declaring yet another fucking victory. 

It must really hurt, yes ? Knowin more people reading my little satirical skits than you and Dick's conspiracy busting research. Saying that,  when it comes to comedy Brian,  you have a real knack. Seriously,  Brian Doyle- Credible Researcher is a sitcom that's just begging to be written 

Conspiracy Theories ( as opposed to genuine historical research) provide a sanctuary for the frightened,  the desperate and the unsure. Those who , for whatever  reason have  shunned society. They also allow stupid people to feel intelligent. To believe they are privy to the ultimate secret. To turn the tables,  revelling in a sense of faux superiority. While sneering at the sheeple. You,  my skilled credible researcher chum are trying to prove something to yourself,  and perhaps others,  that is ultimately unproveable. You are the lone nut conspiracy theorist par excellence...

Like that bombastic mediocrity Drago, who declared himself an expert in Deep Political science,  you have simply tried to create an imaginary discipline: Linguistic Forensics,  doppelganger science and squinting at degraded internet reproductions of decades old photos,   summarily anointing yourself as the most skillful,  the  most  credible and declaring yourself the winner. Outarguing the entire fucking world...

Brian Doyle,  the most skilled researcher on the Kennedy internet. 

Delusions,  however pleasant and comforting are inevitably destructive. 

I could spend the next decade declaring I am the most skilled credible brain surgeon,  nuclear  scientist,  or the most credible Linear A researcher, claim to have cracked the Bill Cooper alien code, or even claim that I AM an alien...

My hollow bombast would be utterly meaningless. Empty boasts. Mere words. And, words are only as strong as the actions that back them up. 

Merely declaring yourself the best and brightest,  most skilled credible researcher,  is the equivalent of writing a $1 million cheque when you have only 10 cents in your research account 

Claiming you have proved Prayerman is Sarah Stanton when you can't demonstrate the basics. Are you seriously trying to argue your so called height argument,  irrelevant bluster about Weigmann Z257 and a bongfull of semi coherent mush about sleeves somehow negates the contradictory facts that totally eviscerate your argument? Facts you don't seem capable of acknowledging,  much less addressing 

Self adulation is less than worthless Brian. It's a sign of desperation. 

Unfortunately,  your constant boasting,  when juxtaposed with the stark reality,  just makes you look ridiculous.  How can you not see this? Like Trejo I sometimes wonder if this is all just an act.

You can't seriously be this dumb and clueless...

Can you?

For example,  what do you think James Gordon can do to stifle research on the rest of the fucking internet? The Education forum is an infinitesimal corner of a tiny fragment of an inconsequential shithole,  on the furthest edge of the troofosphere..

What do you think would happen if you posted your skilled credible research over there?

A mass Damascene conversion? Blinded by the inherent troofiness of Sarah Stanton's invisible titties and the seraphic aura of her giant handbag?

If Lord Gordo and his twittering minions are such stout yeoman defenders of Prayerman,  how come both Greg and Barto were banned? And banned unfairly too I hasten to add...

I don't understand your fixation with Gordon and the Education Forum. Trying to fashion yourself a martyr's crown just makes you look even more desperate. Likewise the lurid persecution fantasies. How in God's name can you claim you were being censored? YOU,  and you alone are responsible for your failure of your argument,  not to mention your deplorable behaviour. 

I'm genuinely sorry Brian. OK, I confess I had my tongue in my cheek for the most part,  but I did try reaching out to you. Probably in the process further diminishing my own paltry reputation. 

You are just wasting your fucking time,  and your life. Squandering year after precious year on meaningless bullshit. 

No one has banned you for being too skilled,  or for outarguing the majority. You're incapable of outarguing anyone,  because you deal primarily in fantasy.. You post zero probative data,  catching willo the wisps as they flutter through your subconscious ain't research. How can anyone be expected to falsify,  much less peer review the figments of an overactive,  underendowed imagination?

You have been given chance after chance..They even let you rejoin the fOO,  after everything you wrote about Lauren and company. Characters like you seem to misinterpret the very basics: Your right to be heard doesn't guarantee you the right to be believed. 

Your opinions are just opinions Brian and your beliefs are just beliefs. Not great immutable unchangeable truths. People are not criminals for disagreeing with you. 

Instead  of being  persecuted,  on the contrary you were ( over) indulged because of your blind loyalty to the uber conspiratorial creed. 

Your argument was unanimously rejected because it's fanciful nonsense. Unfalsifiable make believe bullshit 

I'm sorry Brian,  I truly am. You can froth,  foam, stamp up and down and wave your arms in the air. You can twist,  distort and outright lie, but it won't make the slightest bit of difference. 

You aren't capable of understanding why the H and L fantasy is utter fucking cack,  and you ain't interested in learning. Preferring instead to chase imaginary doppelgangers up and down the TSBD stairs, with a stopwatch and a blindfold at the ready. 

You don't know the first thing about Russian language,  or contemporary Soviet culture,  and cold war machinations,  yet with your senses atrophied and dulled by arrogance you feel emboldened to make the wildest claims. 

Brian,  wittingly or not,  you and the handful of remaining doppelgangerists are acting as gophers,  enabling the cover up to thrive and spread. Do you not realise this? . Read what you wrote: you have the American born LEE Oswald coming down the stairs from the 6th floor. After firing a rifle at JFK and helping to set up HARVEY doppelganger. Incidentally,  what did poor HARV think when he saw LEE doppelganger ambling down the stairs? What did he think he was doing up there? Taking his lunchtime doppelganger dump?( CIA bred doppelgangers are famously regular) Doing a crossword? Having fried chicken and coke cola? Or maybe having a quickie threesome with Misses Adams and Styles in the West Elevator?

The same applies to Tippit. It's just the old worm eaten Warren Report lie given a conspiracy friendly make over.

Its lame  conspiracy pastiche. The kind of mindless guff they'd put in the fucking Huff post, ir the Onion, mocking da dumb conspiracy theorists...

As for Prayerman? You and Ralph Cinque have so much in common. Aside from your toxic personas and lack of manners,  you attempt to explain away empirical reality by using pie in the sky illogic,  browbeating or abusive gaslighting. 

You are never going to turn Sarah Stanton into Prayerman Brian. 

The figures couldn't BE more opposite. 

You've turned yourself into a bumbling stumbling Don Quixote like fantasist. 

Instead of tilting at windmills you have fat ladies in doorways and doppelgangers playing hide and seek. 

But, please do, tell us more about Stanton's sleeve in Owens....

Fascinating,  just fascinating. 

Magnus Pike ain't got nothing on you!!

There, ive wasted even more time. 

Jobe Willihut put it perfectly and succinctly. You are the unwashed unicorns ballsac dangling from the forehead of serious research.

EDIT yet again I'm doing the very worst thing I could possibly do. Apart from wasting everyone's valuable time,  I'm only enabling you. You've lost all sense of perspective,  Prayerman and the " Kennedy internet " have become inextricably linked to your self perception. Nothing I, or anyone else could possibly say will reawken you from your delusions and your delirium of omnipotence. 

You view the whole world through your bizarrely distorted prism,  assigning your own motives to others and convincing yourself that because you are the epicentre of your existence,  so to are you the centre of everyone else's. 

You have developed an unhealthy obsession with this forum and with Prayerman in particular. 

Youve worn out my patience Brian but I still sympathise with your predicament. However,  not only am I not helping you,  I'm actively hindering you,  but indulging your idiosyncratic foibles 

You'll read this post and remember nothing about it. Except 2 words: Brian Doyle. 

Despite the barbed remarks and the cynical badinage,  in my own creative trolling miscreant way I'm trying to help you Brian. But,  it's a futile effort,  you stubbornly and persistently refuse to acknowledge reality. Nothing you can possibly say will ever transform Mrs Stanton into Prayerman. 

Oswald or not,  whomever the figure was he most certainly wasn't a morbidly obese grey haired woman. It really is like watching someone trying to insist black  really is white...

Or HARVEY really is LEE...

Or Jack Ruby was really James Bookhout in a toupee with a bag over his head...

Anyone in need of cheering up may I heartily recommend the JFK assassination discussion group Facebook page....

alex_wilson

Sat 29 Apr 2023, 10:05 pm
Your reply perfectly illustrates the utter futility of trying to hold any sort of rational dialogue with you. 

Once again you took my comments out of context,  totally misrepresenting what I meant to say. 

Snipping out a couple of lines. Stanton HAS been pointed out. You just refuse to admit it. Anyway, it doesn't matter a fuck. It's a non issue,  a meaningless distraction you try to wheel out in an attempt to divert attention.

Mrs Stanton could have been swinging from the West Elevator cable,  gobbling cheesecake with HARV doppelganger and the 2nd Mrs Reid. It doesn't matter a fuck. 

Surely a skilled detective like yourself can figure out the photographic forensics? 

Or do we need to have a " little chat" about the birds and the bees? What happens when the mommy bird and the daddy bird love each other very much?

Well, Mrs Stanton was a mommy bird, while Prayerman was a daddy bird. Do I need to draw you a diagram?

Oh,  wait,  I forgot,  you were using your finely honed linguistic forensics skills,  am I right?

Brian,  for what it's worth,  ive never ever said Prayerman is Oswald. 

Never. 

Is it a possibility? Most certainly. But, until the first generation prints emerge the question can never be answered definitively. Taking all the other complimentary evidence into consideration,  and with no other realistic candidate,  if wishing to pursue this potentially game changing angle makes me a retarded creative trolling miscreant clown, or a troll punk or even a COINTELPRO entity,  then so be it.

My only problem is with your preposterous charade. Running around the internet,  pontificating as if you are some sort of research prodigy. Researcher, raconteur,  evaluator in chief,  philosopher,  poet and scientist 

The only thing I am certain of, is that Prayerman cannot be Sarah Stanton. Look at the fucking images. You've tried keeping your fantasy afloat by trying to replace the actual pictures with words.

As long as folk don't actually look at the photos your belligerent waffle sounds remotely plausible 

You refuse to acknowledge,  much less attempt to explain the irreconcilable discrepancies that render your argument moot. 

The idea that Sarah Stanton is Prayerman is laughable. It's so called research at it's very worst. 

Brian,  I don't want to sound like I'm piling on but you habitually distort,  misrepresent or outright lie about what I think. 

Imho the shite you persist in smearing the Kennedy internet with is no more,  or no less shitty than the horrendous rubbish passed off as research by the vast majority of our 13 inch headite chums 
If you had any sort of sense,  or class or integrity you could have easily persuaded them to reinstate you. A sincere apology and a little humility,  but instead you decide to go on a hate spree, vomiting your bile all over the Kennedy internet and FB. Saying that,  I'd still let you rejoin,  it might help finally awaken you from this inexplicable trance.

I'm glad to see you back on Deep fOO,  it's your spiritual home. You belong there, standing alone behind the lectern. Gazing back through your paisley pattern tinted glasses ( complete with matching gasmask and accessories) at the party conferences of yore. 

Your voice echoing through the empty auditorium. Barely disturbing the ghosts,  slumbering in amidst the cobwebs and the silence. Dragoo's posters - Allen Dulles dropping a giant TSBD shaped turd out of his heavily violated arsehole,  the Victory Congress with Lemkin,  the octopus of troof standing alone on the podium,  his tentacles flopping where the airbrushed ex comrades,  Drago and Burnham,  stood, We Know the Truth....not to mention the Official Party Portraits,  Lemkin , with a tentative tentacle ,stuffed , Bonaparte like,  into an accommodating,  strategically placed waistcoat shaped ink sac,  gazing out masterfully- a cross between the famous fortune telling octopus,  Lenin and Sean Connery....all peeling and covered in a thick film of dust 

The empty frames where the portraits of the departed Deeple the ex comrades once hung,  dangling uselessly as the severed todger ole Tyrannosaurus Tom Graves keeps in his trailer,  to scare the local prostitutes. His old party trick- banging his head to Jailbait by Ted Nugent until his pea sized brain popped out, like John Butler's winkle,  the time he tried to audition for a cheerleader wearing grandma's bloomers,  ended in tragedy when his feral canary,  Jumbo Duh,  pecked it into oblivion 
He replaced it with Jolly Green giant petit pois, in the process more than doubling his IQ

Even with the sickly tinge of green mold and neglect  the bronze bust of Jim Hackett II still looks like Davros from Doctor Who trying to take a dump , after space constipation ravaged Skaro...

Our Brian's ponytail starts tingling as her hears the faint murmurs of phantom voices,  like the the very fucking unquiet spirit of George Joannides farting his way through Prouty's ARRB testimony,  having spent the previous night gorging on ghostly pakora and cabbage with nosferatu Bill Harvey...

" The Presidium declares ex comrade Drago a persona non grata,  banishing him to a warehouse in Rhode Island "

" Politburo member Meredith is on the lookout for any male strippers for the Annual Over 70s Grab a Granny Bingothon and Square Dance,  all applications,  including vital measurements to the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club ( no time wasters or tiddlers)'

" People's Commissar for Magick and Light Entertainment requires a lady willing to be sawn in half and some advice how to get particularly stubborn stains out of ceremonial robes "

" People's Commissar for Enlightenment and Propaganda Lemkin announces the creation of the Lemkin Institute of Applied Hysteria,  on a more sombre note any enemies or disbelievers will be detected,  ruthlessly pursued then unpersoned. All non persons are automatically sentenced to making funny hats,  stink bombs and fake dog shits in the David Guyatt Magickal Mystery Emporium "

" Comrade Hackett II will be performing his 60 000 line neo symbolist " verse excretion " - I Wanna Be A Hole in Larry Dunkel's Doughnut " ( accompanied by the freejazz stylings of Drago on bongos,  Greg Burnham on triangle,  Phil Dragoo on " abstract voice sculpture" and Dawn Meredith's inuit throat singing  via her anus) on the Grassy Knoll next week. "

" Anyone who doesn't believe in the sanctity and righteousness of our truth belongs on the short bus,  not only were they complicit in the crime,  they should be banned,  lynched,  held legally accountable or somehow punished "*

" The Summer Solstice is almost upon us fellow party comrades! We need to start thinking about this year's Wicker Man ceremony. We need a volunteer for the hobby horse as Comrade Lemkin is still suffering from a perforated tentacle. Suggestions for the outed agent provocateur or the multi headed disinformation hydra who will be ceremonially cremated by email to Comrade Meredith,  work permitting "

A bunch of humourless self obsessed bellends,  who figured sticking pine cones up their arses every Xmas turned them into angels. 

Armstrong help us if they ever had gotten hold of any real power. As ive said before they would have made Dzerzinsky,  Yagoda,  Yezhov,  Beria and crew seem like fucking neophyte dilletantes 

Turning the Grassy knoll into a Vortuka of the mind. 

Along with your holocaust denying father the fOOites were your greatest influence. 

Equating disagreement with criminality. Virtually criminalizing any sort of dissent,  however meek 
Beyond intolerant and positively bursting with a totally unwarranted sense of self importance. Self righteous pissants the lot of you. 

We know the truth. A truth,  they declared that isultimately unknowable. Cryptic riddles fit for fucking Christmas crackers,  posing as all seeing oracles,  when you could barely see a few steps in front of you

Totally ignorant of history,  science,  technology and language,  but self credentialed in spurious make believe disciplines like Deep Political science and linguistic forensics....

That's right Brian: Greg, Barto,  Stan, Jim DiE,  James Gordon,  Steely,  me and everyone else,  including that British bastard,  Uncle Tom Cobley are part of a gigantic COINTELPRO operation. 

The louder you shout, the less people listen. The more you lie , the more you reveal the truth about yourself.

Brian,  the quicker you move on, find yourself a new hobby and try making some sort of peace with yourself ( or at least come to some sort of truce) the happier you'll be. 

* like the term retard/ retarded I find the expression " short bus" grossly degrading , I only use it to underline Drago and company's utterly fucked up sense of reality and to illustrate what passed for morality in the land of the Deepest darkest FOO.

alex_wilson

Tue 02 May 2023, 12:28 am
Doyle,  a joke is a joke. But,  on this occasion you have gone way too far. 

Cards on the table time. I find your antics mildly amusing. A pantomime unicorn bumbling around on the crumbling stage of a deserted Vaudeville Playhouse,  imagining he's a swashbuckling matinee idol starring in the latest Broadway smash. 

I'm ashamed of laughing at you. And even more ashamed of myself for wasting my time and whatever meagre talent I have replying to your risible fantasies. You are the kiss of death credibility wise. 

In all my life I have never encountered anyone so lacking in self awareness. 

Saying that,  I  can't deny I find your ridiculous carry on occasionally offensive. How someone,  so clearly lacking in any real quantifiable skill or talent,  someone who has displayed an often stunning lack of knowledge,  feels emboldened enough by a particularly toxic blend of ignorance and arrogance to talk down to,  berate and attempt to patronize real accredited experts and people who have displayed a deeply profound understanding of a widely diverse series of disciplines. 

Stephen Galbraith's comments echo some of my own thoughts. On balance,  the only way to help you is to ignore you.  You crave the attention. Revelling in it. Trying to manipulate anything and anyone for your own benefit. Trying to ensure you remain the centre of attention. 

Your delusions can do the rest. 

Not only am I demeaning myself by associating myself,  however remotely with you,  I am actively engaged in enabling your various deep seated psychiatric / psychopathologic issues. 

Time and time again ive allowed myself to become irritated by your self pitying diatribes. But,  this time I really have had enough. You are toxic,  wholly negative , who doesn't give two fucks about anything or anyone else. 

Your remarks about Greg's heart attack,  followed by your almost unbelievably tone deaf attempt at justifying them were, quite simply,  beyond all bounds of reasonably civilised discourse. 

Quite simply Doyle,  you are a fucking disgrace. Your pitiful attempts at research cheapen and demean the entire subject. Attempting to use the eternal flame to turn the ashes of your vanity into a strutting phoenix 

Doyle,  your so called research is nothing more than a mildly entertaining,  occasionally amusing sideshow attraction. 

No one,  and I repeat no one of any consequence takes your confused ramblings and bilious blovations remotely seriously. 

No more than they would consider the unsheared cousin and mother and grandson couple,  John and Emphysema Butler,  to be the last survivors of Noah Butler's Arc of Kentucky,  or the 2 million year old hermaphroditic missing links ( Whilst attempting to sodomise a Woolly Mammoth John was inadvertently sucked in, believing he had been abducted by the little people Emphysema followed,  both were frozen alive in the Mammoths cavernous rectum....

Your so called evidence is an absolute joke. It's an insult to the intelligence,  reducing the laudable efforts of generations of intrepid citizen researchers to mere burlesque. 

What really angered me was your slanderous remarks. Insinuating I, and my fellow members had doxxed personal information about you and your late parents and spread it about the internet. 

A despicable allegation. If I thought you had any integrity I'd ask for an apology. 

But, what's the fucking point?

It would be like asking that tedious fuckwit, Benjamin Cole,  not to post unless he had something worthwhile to say .

I feel like a real fool, for attempting to hold a semi rational dialogue with you. For feeling genuine guilt  for some of my earliest comments. For apologising sincerely to you 

Once again,  you actually exceed the parodies. You truly are a pitiful character. Tortured by inadequacy,  trying to punish everyone else for your own myriad failings,  and,  most of all,  trying to transform what should be serious historical research into some grotesque freakshow. 

Incidentally,  how could Greg be shocked enough by your " research " to have a heart attack,  when,  according to you,  he already knew Prayerman was Sarah Stanton.?

Having admitted as much to you?

You're not even smart enough to keep your lies straight. 

Let me be quick clear and transparent: I find what you do, or at least are attempting to do, utterly repellent. 

Telling a load of preposterous lies, denigrating the hard work of serious minded,  good hearted people who have put a lifetime of work into making sure justice eventually prevails. 

Don't you understand how gratuitously offensive it is? To claim people would sabotage their own efforts simply to spite you?

You've finally worn out my patience and any remaining sympathy. 

You don't give a fuck about anything and anyone apart from yourself. 

Ultimately I blame myself far more than you.  For allowing myself to bother with such an obvious irrelevance. 

To claim credit for another human beings near fatal heart attack is utterly beneath contempt. 

Likewise your attempt at justifying it. 

I hope you find the strength to face your demons,  move on and have a happy,  productive life. 

Joking and badinage aside I find you repulsive and completely devoid of any decency,  kindness or compassion. Ultimately you and your so called research are the equivalent of intellectual cancer,  metastasing and spreading. Leaving a barren wilderness of lies in your wake,  and baptizing it in the name of truth. 

Spreading foul calumny and untruth, fantasizing of inflicting upon others whilst claiming a martyr 's crown. 
Blaming others for seeing through the feeble tissue of falsehood you dare to call truth 
And for laughing at the clownishness you call credibility 

You are without doubt the least talented untalented individual ive had the misfortune of encountering.

I want absolutely nothing more to do with you. 

Ever.

alex_wilson

Sun 07 May 2023, 10:46 pm
( Recently discovered by a highly skilled expert in linguistic forensics,  in the lacunae of Cotton Nero A x. Whilst examining the famous manuscript collection*,  now housed in the British Museum,  for evidence of an alleged  doppelganger in an iron (face) mask/sperm experiment carried out by shadowy intel spooks,  in the pay of Milady deWinter, Cardinal Richelieu and the mysterious 2nd D' Artagnan. 

Even though the supposed doppelgangerism took place roughly half a century after Sir Robert Bruce Cotton's-, 1st bart, British bastard and celebrated founder of the library/ archive -death.

* the collection still uses Sir Robert 's original classification. The manuscripts stored in 12 bookcases( bookpresses) with a classical bust atop each one, with each shelf given a letter and each specific place indicated by a Roman numeral. Thus, this new discovery was originally found the 10th manuscript along,  first shelf down,  in the Nero bookcase. )

Believed to have been written by a follower of the " Gawain Poet" , one of the group of Ricardian poets active in the late 14th century,  writing in middle English in a distinctive West Midlands dialect, utilising the " bob and wheel " verse structure,  inspired by earlier Welsh, Anglo Saxon and Irish  motifs,  as well as themes prevalent in near contemporary French  chivalric romances, the Gawain Poet, tentatively identified in recent years as Sir John Massey,  is believed, by  scholarly consensus 
to be the author of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight,  as well as  Pearl and Cleanness. The first two in particular are widely recognised as , along with the Canterbury Tales and Piers Plowman, the finest examples of middle English alliterative verse. 

This previously unknown follower,  speculatively identified as one Jjhon the Buttler,  groom of the stool to the controversial " scholar " ( his Meditations on the Noble Artes of Buggerie,  a  profusely illuminated lavishly illustrated chronicle , discussing , amongst other " carnal dygryssyons and sodomie relatyd foolerie", the " prackticcal asspeckts of Ancien Greke Bumm sports( pederasty)" being the most widely copied incunabula in the Vatican archives, one extravagantly stained copy includes the legend, " Toucheth not thys booke as it belongs to Cardinal Rodrigo Borja")" nunn wholesaler " Sir Benjamin de Cinq Holes,  claimed authorship,  " My nom Ist Jjhon liketh me biggeth bumms well,  I rote thys buke whilest my magister,  Sir Cinq Holes wass incarcerated in the Clink for grosslie buggering twa dozen choristers and a chimney sweep called Galfridus the Pokyr "

The manuscript,  titled Sir Nobrain and the ( 2nd) Green Knight appears to be a doppelganger friendly reworking of several well established Arthurian myths. Although,  the King Arthur character,  , " Lord Gordo of  the Knitted Titte ,is hitherto unknown and previously unattested. 

As is the Guinevere figure,  Ladie Kathie de Melone. 

Only brief fragments have survived. Written in allegorical prose , employing  crude alliteration Sir Nobrain is a scatalogical proto conspiratorial reimagining of Sir Gawain. Noted medievalist,  Professor Sanford of Brigham Young University,  detects subtle homoerotic undertones,  but this has been disputed by Academicians Cotter and Barnard of the  Trine Day Verlag Diploma Mill ( partnered with Trump Steaks and the George Soros Foundation), who argue the poet was really warning of the imminent Rise of the Plantagenet Military Agricultural Complex,  the dangers of the longbow, and its potential in establishing full spectrum dominance of the late medieval battlefield. 

They also argue that the French king, Charles VI, previously dismissed as a homicidal madman and gross incompetent was really a far sighted visionary statesman,  destroyed by an insidious cabal of London financiers, Italian bankers and pro Plantagenet jewish propagandists 

SIR NOBRAIN AND THE ( 2ND) GREEN KNIGHT 

Jjhon the Buttler rote this and Henry Bolingbroke's sekrett mistress,  Judithe the Rose of Bradentone,  did rote itt too. But since the wicked warlockes and conjurores of the CIA were tryinge to poison her with tartes and sundrie fayre delicassies and sendyng carttes pulled by whytte bullockes to follow her, she had to go into hydinge. See Tryne Dayes latest manuscript,  " How Pope John XX was really Pope Judyth I"

Cast

Lord Gordo of the Knitted Titte- Wise and Benevolent ruler of the Isle of Brytaynne. Governing from his castle , Cumalot 

Ladie Kathie de Melone - His well endowede queene 

The Green Knight/ Sir Barnilac nu Trousyrs - mysterious stranger and ethno philogical strategist and theological consultant 

Ladie Jjhonna - His wife 

Raoulle de Pigbie- their enchanted talking warthog 

THE KNYGTTES OF THE SQUARE TABLE 

Sir Launcelot de Payet- self castrated holy warrior. The holyest foole in all Chystyndomme 

Sir Dikkie the Borin Kuntte ( aka Dikke spunkemouth  aka Dik no toothe) 2nd holyest foole and 3rd best payntyr in Cumalot

Sir Nobrain de Saniballe  - Lord Gordo's protege. Most skilled in sword forensics , voted most credible and likeliest to find the Holy Grail in the Royal Cumalot Chronnycle 

Sir Guillaume the Apothecary- Oxford University Apothecary School class of 683 AD you bytches. Lord Gordo's personal physician 

Sir Jjhon the Cotter - half brother of Ladie Jjhonna,  apprentice soothsayer and Cumalot's resident geostrategic conspiracy consultant 

Sir Alex,  Son of Will - Loquacious inebriate troubadour and part time Chronicler,  author of The Most Trve and Wondrous Advyntures of Sir Jymbo Baggins in Myddle Earth. And the pamphlet How to Cotche the Friskie Hobbite on a Won Waye Streete full of doppelgangers.  And the obscure Alliterative Verse Poem Ffezzo the Ffez fighttes then fistefukkes the ferocyously  frygyd fakers of FBI 

Sir Ffezzo the Ffezzical  - Designer of the square table. Doodlyr in Ordinarie to Lord Gordo and Diddlyr in Ordinary / Chief Dyldo of St Kudlaties Benedictine Monastery of the Holie Conspyracie 

Sir Sanford de Pigge  - Craftsman who made the square table ( from Sir Ffezzo"s gibbyrysh free design " How to make a round table out of square pegs) Rumoured to be the son of a pig headed succubus and Merlin of Llangleye Wold

Sir Jjymbo the Hobbite - Lord Gordo's Groom in chief and Hereditary keeper of the Kinges Goatee

Other Characters 

Judyth Varye Hagge- Forest dwelling cunninge woman. Owns the biggest hairiest crystal balls in Cumalot 

Tthomass the Grosse Titte-  Gargantuan ex Gargoyle ( voted Gargantuan Gargoyle I'd most like to shagge in PlayNovice,  the manuscript for freethinking nunnes and monkes) cursed by the the wizard Jjhon Stronge Arrme and made ugly,  he roams the forests, indulging in jestes and  sundrie sportyfycations mainly chasynge wenches, incedentlie exposyng hisselfe  or hanginge out with Judythe Varye Hagge

Jjhon Stronge of Arme ( aka Jjhonalde O Nortone aka Merlin of Llangleye Wolde) Wizard Castle builder , Dyspynsyr of Holie Snake Oyle,  Royal High Dyscovyryr of Doppelgangers. Lord Gordo's most trusted adviser. Lives as a hermit, in the forest,  3 hovels down from Judythe Varye Hagge. 

Rachel the Foole- Lord Gordo's jester .infamous on Facebuke for stuffing 12 wriggly over engorged giant eels up her you know whyere.  Likes being sketched in her cart, makes up drolleries about Ladie Kathie killing Lord Gordo,  with a hand gonne,  in the back seat of the Royal Wagon. 

all spellyng and punctuation as the orygynalle chronicle, as checked by Marjan the Grammarian 

To be continued tomorrowe

alex_wilson

Tue 09 May 2023, 11:52 pm

BUKE 1

ITS CHRYSTMASTYME IN CUMALOT AND LORD GORDO HAS ORDYRYD A RYGHTE ROYALLE BANQUETTE,  FOLLOWED BY SUNDRIE SPORTYFYCATIONS AND REVYLLMEYNTS 

INCLUDYNGE THE MOSTE FAMOUSE AND WELLE RYNOWNYD JONGLEURES FROM FLANDERS- MAISTRES PHILLIPUS DRAGOO , THE DEEPE POLYTYCALE POETASTERE,  CAROLUS DRAGO,  MOSTE ESTEEMEDE AND CELEBRATYDE WRYTYRE OF THE GOODLIE CHANSON DE GESTE " TWO CRUSADER WENCHES AND ONE CUPPE "AND FINALLIE JACOBUS HACKETTE THE SECONDE, THE MOSTE YLLUSTYRUYSE SYNGYNGE CODPIECE OF CRECIE 

AFTER HE, HIS KNYGHTES AND FAYRE LADIES STUFFED THEMSELVES ON SWANNE AND SQUYRRYLE ALYKE AND DRUNKETHE FAYRE TANKARDES OF THE LORD'S WINE,  THEY GREW BORYDE AND SOUGHTETH DYVERSSE AMUSEMYNTE..

EVER HIS LIEGE LORD'S HUMBLE YEOMANNE SIR NOBRAIN DOTH PIPETH UP..

Sir NOBRAIN ' Forssoth goodlie peeres have we not supped well at our lord's table?"

Sir DIKKE" Aye, sir NOBRAIN,  thy speakethe the truthe,  look at the wretched Sir Alex,  lazie trolle and arrogante egomanyace,  he doth farte and frothe lyke he was in a whore's taverne!"

Lord GORDO " Silence my  goodlie knygthes no uncouthness in front of the ladyes "

Ladies KATHIE( under her breath) " Oh forsooth for some merrie japeries! My Lord Gordo has uncouthed me not since laste St Tadger's Eve, even then it be butte a dampe fumbling! I yearneth for a stoute uncouthinge,  dost I feele aa frygyd and unusyd as monke's tiddlyr in frozen Sanibelle!"

Lord GORDO " Thy speakethe out ot turne,  my ladie? Think ye in the Texase Very Busie Loyeres Chambyres on St Crispin's Day Grabbe A Grannie Jollities?"

Ladie KATHIE " No my lord, I was simply commyntinge to my Lord Dik Spunkemouthe how moiste were the larkes tongues to nibbleth upon"

Lord GORDO  " See my bolde knygthes!! Is is goode a Ladie doth knowest her place!! Sir Dik Spunkemouthe speaketh not againste thy brother knygthes!! Sir Nobrain,  continue! None shall ban thee or censore ye, thy is guaranteede hale and heartie peere reviewe in Cumalot,  as long as Lord Gordo reigneth at this square table!"

Sir NOBRAIN " My soleth aime is to amuse my liege, my peeres and thyre ladies,  though as a vyrgyne from Sanibelle's spunkeless shores I knowe only whate I read in Sir Ffezzo's manuscriptes,  I knoweth ladies have lumpes on their cheste called titties"

Lord GORDO  " Prythee Sir Nobrain feel nott aggreyved! Looketh upon thy lord he knoweth not a ladie until my 56th summere!"

Ladie KATHIE  " More likely 58, aye t'was the shortest dryeste summere knowne unto man!"

Sir NOBRAIN "  At my lord's commande,  I wishe only to amuse and sportfye him, by telling him a fyne goodlie tale, the tyme I wente boldlie into the summerelandes downe south,  on a holie queste "

Sir ALEX ( belches) " Aye, about as goodlie a tale as the taile of a Kentuckie ladie squyrryl at matinge tyme,  I hath hearde it before, the late minstrele Liftone did lyfte it from the Murdyr From Wythyn Chartyre "

Sir NOBRAIN " Thy liest! Unholie miscreate trolle punke,  My tale be corrycte and it be the goodliest tale in all Chrysendomme "

Lord GORDO " Sir Alex,  thy suppe too deeply fromme the vine of trolles,  let brave Sir Nobrain speaketh "

Sir ALEX " Hobbites to ye all, and fukke this horinge shyte,  I'm off to bold Sir Greg's , he hath ale,  dancing wenches and all mannyr of goodlie strumpetes, let me leave ye with the Scottyshe salute" ( Farts in Sir NOBRAINs face Exit Sir Alex)

Lord GORDO " Lies and fooleries I can tolyrate well at Cumalot,  but not such vulgarite,  Sir Jjymbo,  I ordere thee, go forth and find Maistre Trejo, we neede to learne our curtsies and our peeth and queeth,  other letteres matter not!! Sir NOBRAIN,  continue..'

Sir NOBRAIN " Aye, so it was a dark and stormy nygthe,  I was lookynge for my fair Ladie Grace, the trolles and the fooles in the paye of the Englyshe bastard king saith she was avoidynge me liketh the plague, even receyvyng an ordere of excommunication for molestatyone from the Holie Father in Rome,  I knoweth notte what a restraynynge ordere be, maybe it's a newe form of love sonnet,  for my Ladie Grace doth rote many a chanson to me...pledgyng her everlasting trothe. Beinge as smarte a detective as I am valiante a knygthe I followe her traile downe to the sommerlands,  to a village called Dallase,  where the Ladies hayre is bigge and the invisible titties biggere still. I heard Grace be held in an enchanted bower,  highe up on the 6th floor of the castle TSBD,  held by a churl,  a rubber baron, known as Guillaume D' Shelleye,  guarded by his fearsome 2 headed dragon,  Sarah Lee. The trolles say my Ladie Grace doth pay him 5 groattes per diem,  protecting against me, they sayeth the restraynyg ordere is nailed to the doore,  but that's just my Ladie announcynge our love to the worlde. "

SUDDENLY A STRANGER BURSTS IN TO THE GREAT HALL, A KNIGHT,  DRESSED IN GREEN ARMOUR,  CARRYING AN AXE AND A MISTLETOE BOUGH 

Greene Knygtht " Is this the Castle known as Cumalot? And are thee not the Knygthes of the Square Table?"

END OF BUKE ONE

Vinny

Sat 27 May 2023, 9:13 pm
Stancak is using the false claim that Prayer Man's hair being dark in Darnell proves that Prayer Man isn't the white-haired Sarah Stanton in order to ignore the rest of the evidence...The claim that white hair must appear white in photography is easily disproven by means of the most basic consultation with photo analysis experts...The real fact here is Darnell's film equipment made Stanton's white hair appear dark in the shadows because of its contrast properties...We already know this because we have proven Prayer Man is Stanton by means of the other evidence Stancak is ignoring...Therefore the fact we see Prayer Man's hair appear dark proves that Darnell's film makes white hair appear dark in shade...A good example of Stanton's hair appearing white-colored is seen in the Owens Film...Clearly Stancak is cherry-picking excuses and using them to avoid the greater evidence that disproves them... 

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Sun 28 May 2023, 2:48 am
Ha Ha indeed, Vinny.
No buyers for his bullshit.....he can't even give it away.
He's funny tho.........

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 28 May 2023, 11:13 pm
Doyle's an absolute irrelevance. He could just as easily claim the CIA " die Glocked " Leonardo's ass from Renaissance Florence and ordered him to paint Mrs Stanton's hair, or else they sent their trusted agent,  Bill Shelley,  back, using the prototype jump rooms , left over from the Philadelphia Experiment,  to use his famous seductive charms , persuading the Duchess of Devonshire to part with one of her favourite wigs..

No one pays the slightest bit of attention to his disjointed ramblings. 

Except to have a quiet chuckle,  followed by a rueful prayer, thanking the Almighty for their few remaining marbles and for the innate self respect that prevents them from humiliating themselves every time they sit at a keyboard. 

Doyle is the 21st century cyber equivalent of Tony Hancock's hapless bedsit Caesar,  except for the total lack of humour and pathos. 

Quite simply,  Doyle is a comedy of contrasts. Never has anyone quite so untalented managed to persuade themselves they are supremely talented. Nary and Vary a lunchroom away from research immortality 

The vast repository ( at least 33 full grown Depositories deep) of humour lies within the virtually bottomless chasm between Doyle's towering delusions and the grim, often fetid morass of reality. 

From eyeglasses,  sun planes,  elongated foreheads,  outsized buttons,  giant handbags,  The so called Altgens 6 Weigmann Z257" challenge , scoop necked dresses,  metadata,  spectral colour analyses for black and white photographs,  wigs in professional situations , it's now Tiny Face and blatant in your face bullshit. 

But, after all,  who cares? Doyle is a non person research wise, a complete irrelevance. No one takes him seriously or pays the slightest bit of attention to his irrational elliptical mutterings. 

Haywood Jablomi and Salty Peter provided the appropriate peer review.

Vinny

Fri 09 Jun 2023, 8:06 pm
Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 2 Screen41

Fri 16 Jun 2023, 9:59 pm
" Oh wad some power a giftie gie us/ to see oorsels as others see us"

" The more he lies/ greater is the truth he tells/ the more he speaks/ the louder the silence yells/
In reply.

Doyle,  your recent outbursts are even more reprehensible than usual. As well as cycling through your well rehearsed repertoire of fantastical bullshit ( Thanks to Messrs Darnell and Weigmann,  their magic cameras and your skills,  Mrs Stanton's hair shows up as black AND white) once again you expose the innermost depraved depths of the corroded remnants you claim as a soul. 

Cheering on Porcelain Throne and his characteristically illiterate attempt at penning a death note. Calling upon his God to send Greg a 3rd( and fatal) heart attack. 

What sort of sick deluded cunt are you?

After nearly a decade of bumbling incompetence,  adolescent boasting and surly hatefulness don't you get it?

No one takes you seriously. You, and you alone have transformed yourself into a figure of utter derision. 

James Gordon is just another in a long line of scapegoats you use to save you from having to face up to the actual truth. About yourself and the risible hackwork you try to pass off as research 

If you were serious,  if you genuinely had some valuable research to contribute there's absolutely fuck all James Gordon could do. Where are your books? Your essays? Your articles? What accredited scientific research journals have you contacted about peer reviewing your discoveries? Where are these credible photo analysts? Where is your detailed scientific dissertation? Listing the make and model of the camera used? The lens type? The film stock? Examples of this hitherto unknown phenomenon? A detailed account of the discovery process,  itemising the actual mechanics? Who knows,  maybe in another 60 years generations of credible photo analysts will be discussing the " Brian Doyle Effect " 

You see Doyle,  in this particular instance I KNOW , and I mean 100% certain KNOW you are lying. Why? Because unlike you and your " peers" ive actually done some fucking research. 

I'm calling your bluff. It's time you let your poker face slip and call out " SNAP" ( P.S calling me a retard before launching into your standard rant won't cut it. Here's the perfect opportunity to show off your credible scientific research chops. Explain the technical aspects of this marvellous phenomenon. It should be an absolute gimme for someone of your calibre,  someone who boasts incessantly of having proved Prayerman is really Sarah Stanton)

But,  as usual I'm only wasting my time. 

You haven't the guts, the maturity,  the integrity and,  most importantly,  the ability. 

Natty pink sandals and ponytail aside, you're forever doomed to remain adrift in the grey amorphous mass of nothingness. A terminal mediocrity. Aside from your gift for unintentional humour.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum