REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
alex_wilson

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 4 Empty Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Thu 09 Mar 2023, 1:41 am
First topic message reminder :

I myself saw the Cumean Sybil hanging in her jar.  Some boys asked her, " What do you want Sybil?"
" I want to die" , she replied 

Brian,  having just finished reading your latest pronouncements,  I decided,  after much deliberation to post this final message to you. Hopefully Greg will be kind enough to leave it up for a couple of weeks before deleting it. 

There's absolutely no point in attempting to engage you in any sort of meaningful dialogue. In fact,  by doing so,  your interlocutors are only further enabling your delusions. I know I'm only wasting more time Brian,  but here goes. 

Your fundamental problem is this: you are trapped in the  no man's land between your grandiose delusions and  the actual reality. No matter how often,  or how loud you shout; no matter how many " facts" you have to mangle, or misrepresent, no matter how many lies you tell,  you are never going to " outargue" the simple truth. 

Oswald or not, the figure known as Prayerman isn't Sarah Stanton. Full stop. End of story. 

It's blatantly obvious,  having carefully read through all the available data, and studied ( to the best of my non expert knowledge) the various stills/ gifs,  Macrae started the whole Prayerwoman escapade out of sheer spite. 

He even admitted it. Claiming it was " a prank" 

The reason I started this thread ( against my better judgement) was after reading Brian is busy frantically emailing Messrs Simpich and Schnapf,  trying to persuade them not to include the Darnell Weigmann films in their case. 

I  couldn't believe what I was reading. Trying to sabotage what may very well prove to be the last chance to make a significant impact on the consciousness of the wider public,  out of petty vindictive ness and spite.

This isn't about fantasies of " outarguing " imaginary cabals on obscure websites,  it's about trying to uncover facts. Your severely limited perception partly explains your inability to master the very basics of historical research. 

Your opinions come first, and whatever " facts" you can dredge up, or somehow distort, come a distant second. 

Your idea of ' arguing " is calling anyone who dares question your infallibility trolls,  liars,  or variations thereof. Ignoring the salient points before launching into a variation of the standard rant. 

Embellishments added according to mood and circumstance. 

I tried to ask you,  in good faith, after going out of my way to research the subject,  to back up your claims: how certain cameras turn dark hair light. My answer? A volley of truculent abuse,  juvenile braggadocio,  then some barely coherent blather about Altgens 6.

Brian,  just because you choose to ignore these huge inconsistencies and these inconvenient facts doesn't mean they just disappear into the ether. 

The figure in Owen's for example,  is clearly a plump diminutive female with light coloured hair and clothes. How anyone can possibly claim this is the same figure as Prayerman is quite simply bizarre. 

I don't know why I'm wasting my time. 

Have you attempted to transpose the photos? What about producing some verifiable,  falsifiable data that can be peer reviewed? Of course not 

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Claiming being banned from the Education forum was a more grievous injustice than someone spending 20 years in prison for a crime they didn't commit. 

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and realign your moral compass. Somethings badly skewered. 

James Gordon hasn't logged on since February,  he hasn't posted in over a year,  and the last thread he started  was so he could  start  passing the hat( a tartan Lyle and Scott waterproof golf bunnet of course)

He doesn't give a fuck about Prayerman. He's a doddering old fossil,  absentee landlord par excellence,  to imagine him coordinating some insidious multi forum cabal,  dedicated to silencing Brian Doyle and his " correct evidence " is almost as laughable as trying to pass off a grey haired 300lb lady as Prayerman. 

Just because something is important to you doesn't automatically mean it's important to the whole fucking world. You make yourself look small, petty and incredibly immature,  babbling on and on about being banned from a shitty website. 

You simply cannot be trusted to behave like a responsible adult. Full stop. The evidence is scattered across the internet. The Prayerman research thread for example. Your attitude was deplorable. A condescending prick,  talking down to everyone,  making demands,  acting like you are the sole arbiter of correct science. When it's blatantly apparent you don't know what you are talking about. 

Pitzers alleged suicide,  Mary Pinchot Meyer,  the reprehensible anti semite Piper,  Ralph Yates, time and time again,  you know better than the people who had actually done the research. 

With Prayerman and the 2FLRE in excelsis. Setting yourself up as the leading researcher,  denigrating Greg and Barto,  real experts who have done the hard graft,  trying to pass off your shoddy 2 or 3rd hand junk as cutting edge research. Have you ever checked out Wanda Daniels statement? Got any confirmation? Don't be ridiculous. You just twisted,  misinterpreted,  confabulated and outright lied about what she said. 

As for HARVEY and LEE? You run around castigating all and sundry for the sin of " denying " Armstrong.  When I know for an absolute certainty you don't have the first clue about the actual mechanics ( rather the imaginary mechanics) of the theory. I'd back myself against anyone in this so called community when it comes to Soviet/ Russian history, culture and language. And I know for a fact,  as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that so called HARVEY was a native born English speaker. 

I have absolutely nothing against you personally Brian. Until you start using your eyes to see, your ears to hear and your brain to think,  you're just going to keep going round and round,  on the same relentless unfulfilling treadmill.  I'm sorry Brian,  I truly am. I tried my best but for your own sake and mine I'm not going to waste any more time on this fruitless endeavour. I'm doing you no favours by indulging your strange psychodrama. 

If you think you have some actual facts,  evidence that can withstand real world professional scrutiny then for God's sake, present it. Forget the theatrics and the limp pyrotechnics. 

To paraphrase the famous Spanish philosopher Unamuno,  " You will not convince if you think only of winning,  but to win, first you need to convince "

You are doing neither. You've managed to alienate practically everyone,  and what do you do? After ending up in the forum at the edge of the universe? The only place you can't get banned? You start musing wistfully about moderators and banning!!!

I can say in all sincerity ive never encountered anyone so lacking in self awareness. You make Fezzo the Fez and the doppelganger brigade seem like zen masters!

The 60th anniversary may well be the very last chance to make a real impact. The Prayerman footage, if skilfully aimed and deployed,  may well provide the necessary firepower to breach the wall of silence and denial. 

If it turns out not to be Oswald,  so what? Does it make him guilty,  or any less innocent? Of course not. Twice, in the 70s and the early 90s, the Z film came close,  but not close enough. There was just enough doubt to keep the circuits of denial whirring away and the bullshit churning. 

This footage has the potential to settle the argument definitively. Condensing all the exculpatory evidence into one simple compelling,  and,  dare I say,  poignant image. 

To keep up with this ridiculous charade,  claiming youve proved Prayerman is actually a small fat grey haired woman, is, quite frankly,  embarrassing. Not only that, but to claim some nefarious coven of moderators are conspiring to keep your " correct evidence " occluded, just makes us all look like the kind of tin foil hatted crazies the so called  M$M love to caricature. 

Not only that,  its a provable lie. Your correct evidence is all over the fucking internet. People have decided Brian,  okay,  I fully accept there's a lingering element of doubt,  until the 1st generation prints emerge , we won't know conclusively just who the fuck that enigmatic figure was, but there's just no fucking way it was Sarah Stanton. 

And to keep claiming you have proved it, when you can't even muster up the courage to accept the monumental flaws in your argument,  much less begin answering them,  threatens to turn the whole subject into slapstick. 

Brian,  you and characters like Ben Holmes, Healy and ole Porcelain Throne do more damage to the cause you supposed espouse than any number of clown cars full of lone neuter trolls. 

You all commit the cardinal sin, like your ex confreres on the now seemingly terminally defunct wonder that was deep fOO- you make the case seem ridiculous. A playground for conspiracy crazed zealots to build pretty sandcastles in...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sat 11 Mar 2023, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle

alex_wilson

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 4 Empty Re: Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Wed 11 Oct 2023, 12:45 am
I hear what you are saying Steely. 

He hasn't the remotest idea what " academic peer review " actually entails. They're just words: like stereoscopic comparisons,  metadata,  sunplane,  academic debate and all the other non sequiturs he's dragged out,  in an increasingly desperate attempt to avoid dealing with the inevitable. 

It's common knowledge that certain cameras made it look like people had cabbages on their heads.

You see how easy it is to make mindless assertions. 

Brian,  for Christ's sake,  this isn't even junior school level logic. We're talking about the very basics. 

YOU made the claims: Mrs Stanton's grey hair was magically darkened and the FBI nefariously altered her statement. 

YOU have produced ZERO proof on both counts 

Nothing. 

And yet you are running around,  well shuffling around the abandoned day room, claiming " victory " because I didn't disprove the argument you have persistently failed to prove. 

Are you REALLY this stupid and delusional?

That which is asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. 

Anyway,  the entire " argument " is a completely pointless distraction. You say images rule?

I agree. 

The images themselves prove, beyond all reasonable  dispute that Mrs Stanton CANNOT POSSIBLY be Prayerman. 

You don't get to set arbitrary standards,  excusing yourself while demanding other people produce proof.

Unless you can prove otherwise Mrs Stanton's statement nullifies your non proposition. 

This is getting to be embarrassing Brian. Literally like dealing with a recalcitrant toddler. 

I'm pretty confident I know what happened,  what passes for " proof" in your Brian centric Neverland. The wigs and the hair dye routes didn't fly so, in desperation you were forced to declare that Mrs Stanton's hair mysteriously turned dark ( and that's without raising the equally thorny issues of her size, shape,  hairline, lack of breasts and clothes colour)

To quote your good self: Get back to me when you have unearthed any sort of proof. 

Brian,  I dare you to take your argument,  as it is now,  to any reputable peer review journal or expert in logic ( or photography come to that) and let us know what happens. 

Ive already contacted photographers/ experts in antique( 50s and 60s ) photo equipment/ members of photography sites.

I used your own words Brian 

One thought I was joking,  while the others dismissed the claims out of hand. I will not be responsible for sending you their details but I would be happy to send you the full email correspondence,  I'd even go so far as sending them your own questions ( provided they're not juvenile waffle)

Claim your hollow victory if that makes you happy. The truth remains. No one believes anything you say. You have zero credibility and your research is universally ignored ( your last THREE threads barely staggering to a monumental 70 combined views)

James Gordon isn't even a fucking member anymore!!

Grow up for Christ's sake. Even framing what should be historical research in terms of winning and losing displays an immature mentality.

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 4 Empty Re: Brian's Wasteland. For Brian Doyle il miglior fabbro trollem

Wed 11 Oct 2023, 3:56 am
" Fundamental principles of debate " indeed 

" Asked to bear the burden of proof "

In other words,  in your laughably feeble attempt at wriggling out of presenting proof for your claims,  you attempted,  albeit in your typical clumsy and cackhanded manner,  to shift the burden of proof with your ridiculous " challenge "

Ive made no claims. I've mentioned nothing about Barto's research ( however,  unlike you he has credibility and a proven track record)

Ive simply stated,  then restated 2 self evident facts. YOU are the one trying to stuff the so called claim into my mouth. So, by your trademark mix of gaslight and waffle you can try to confuse the issue. 

Trying to divert attention away from the claims you have persistently failed to prove. 

In simple language:

1/ Mrs Stanton was a morbidly obese 300lb grey haired barrel of a woman. Who wore light coloured clothes 

2/ She claimed in her statement that she went inside " immediately " after the shots were fired 

Immediately. 

Adding 1 +1 together to get 2, it's logical to assume by the time the Prayerman footage was taken she had already gone inside. 

However,  there are a group of figures, standing to the left, outside the TSBD,  at least a couple , not only appear female but they have light coloured hair. 

Considering the circumstances,  and since " immediately " isn't a precise term,  it's eminently possible Mrs Stanton is among the crowd.

YOU are the one making the claims Brian,  " asking to bear the burden of proof " you're not dealing with some deadbeat over on the Pissarium or exchanging fantasies with your Dick. That's not how the " fundamental principles of debate " operate. 

You don't get to unilaterally excuse yourself,  make a ham fisted shoddy attempt at buck passing and pretend to have won.

YOU haven't disproved my claim about people's heads looking like cabbages. And ive produced just as much proof as you. 

If Mrs Stanton didn't go inside immediately then she was filmed standing around outside the TSBD.

Both of these scenarios can be supported by the facts, and need no fantastical unproven,  dare I say,  unproveable claims to buttress them.

Take your absurd pretensions, banal theatrics and 10th rate intellect elsewhere. No " skilled credible researcher " I've ever encountered has to rely on almost comic attempts at duplicity and bargain basement proto charlatanism. 

I apologise to anyone who is unfortunate enough to be reading this for losing my cool. But,  I'm not used to dealing with such egregious tomfoolery,  especially under the guise of " debate "

Look back through the thread, I have made no claims. Doyle merely put his own words " his so called challenge " in my mouth, attempting,  yet again,  to weasel his way out of providing proof. 

From now on Brian every time you try passing off your frabjous contrafabulation,  about " white hair turning dark " or mention your challenge,  I'm going to remind you about mine:

Prove that people's heads didn't look like cabbages. Both claims have exactly the same factual basis..

" Asked to bear the burden of proof " You're a comedian and no mistake about it...

Incidentally,  I see you neglected to mention the other little " problems " you haven't got round to explaining how " shade" can follow the hairline exactly while leaving the skin in between light..

Or am I supposed to disprove this phenomena too?

Scooby Doo, where the FUCK are you?

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 11 Oct 2023, 12:19 pm
alex_wilson wrote:" Fundamental principles of debate " indeed 

" Asked to bear the burden of proof "

In other words,  in your laughably feeble attempt at wriggling out of presenting proof for your claims,  you attempted,  albeit in your typical clumsy and cackhanded manner,  to shift the burden of proof with your ridiculous " challenge "

Ive made no claims. I've mentioned nothing about Barto's research ( however,  unlike you he has credibility and a proven track record)

Ive simply stated,  then restated 2 self evident facts. YOU are the one trying to stuff the so called claim into my mouth. So, by your trademark mix of gaslight and waffle you can try to confuse the issue. 

Trying to divert attention away from the claims you have persistently failed to prove. 

In simple language:

1/ Mrs Stanton was a morbidly obese 300lb grey haired barrel of a woman. Who wore light coloured clothes 

2/ She claimed in her statement that she went inside " immediately " after the shots were fired 

Immediately. 

Adding 1 +1 together to get 2, it's logical to assume by the time the Prayerman footage was taken she had already gone inside. 

However,  there are a group of figures, standing to the left, outside the TSBD,  at least a couple , not only appear female but they have light coloured hair. 

Considering the circumstances,  and since " immediately " isn't a precise term,  it's eminently possible Mrs Stanton is among the crowd.

YOU are the one making the claims Brian,  " asking to bear the burden of proof " you're not dealing with some deadbeat over on the Pissarium or exchanging fantasies with your Dick. That's not how the " fundamental principles of debate " operate. 

You don't get to unilaterally excuse yourself,  make a ham fisted shoddy attempt at buck passing and pretend to have won.

YOU haven't disproved my claim about people's heads looking like cabbages. And ive produced just as much proof as you. 

If Mrs Stanton didn't go inside immediately then she was filmed standing around outside the TSBD.

Both of these scenarios can be supported by the facts, and need no fantastical unproven,  dare I say,  unproveable claims to buttress them.

Take your absurd pretensions, banal theatrics and 10th rate intellect elsewhere. No " skilled credible researcher " I've ever encountered has to rely on almost comic attempts at duplicity and bargain basement proto charlatanism. 

I apologise to anyone who is unfortunate enough to be reading this for losing my cool. But,  I'm not used to dealing with such egregious tomfoolery,  especially under the guise of " debate "

Look back through the thread, I have made no claims. Doyle merely put his own words " his so called challenge " in my mouth, attempting,  yet again,  to weasel his way out of providing proof. 

From now on Brian every time you try passing off your frabjous contrafabulation,  about " white hair turning dark " or mention your challenge,  I'm going to remind you about mine:

Prove that people's heads didn't look like cabbages. Both claims have exactly the same factual basis..

" Asked to bear the burden of proof " You're a comedian and no mistake about it...

Incidentally,  I see you neglected to mention the other little " problems " you haven't got round to explaining how " shade" can follow the hairline exactly while leaving the skin in between light..

Or am I supposed to disprove this phenomena too?

Scooby Doo, where the FUCK are you?
You may take your leave. Brian has wearily dismissed you. He has sworn that henceforth, he will only deal with his true peers who do not seek to waste his precious time. There are many cars in need of washing, many damsels in need of tying, many dicks in need of slapping, many doppelgangers in need of naming, many boobies in need of shaming.  

Life is hard for the World's Greatest Detective, but he is not complaining - although I understand the light has blown in his basement and he is out rounding up as many Dutchmen as he can.

He knows many Hans make light work.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 11 Oct 2023, 2:14 pm
Love the way you untangle the pretzels in his mind Alex. You really put your finger on where his faults in logic lie and the tactics that he uses to try and fool either the objects of his derision or himself; I'm not sure which it is. Maybe both. A very nicely written and accurate analysis.

Wed 11 Oct 2023, 9:21 pm
Thanks Greg and Jake.

Once again I apologise for losing my composure a little,  normally I try to make the appropriate allowance for our Brian's various problems and keep it reasonably light hearted,  I think to a certain extent we all do.
But,  yesterday's performance,  even by his crushingly low standards,  was appalling. 

A half, no quarter assed melange of fantasyland illogic , hand waving and out and out deceit. 

" Asked to bear the burden of proof " is a 24 carat gold classic Brianism.

He's absolutely incorrigible,  in his " victory " post : grown weary of out arguing,  skewering and having run out of spare asses to hand the poor trollish boobies he's smoked with his correct evidence,  our hero decided, gentleman that he is, to allow me to drag my shrivelled out argued noodnick self back to the sanctuary of this censorship protected troll farm ( in fact,  I suspect he's been reading some of his late father's books,  not since Krebs came skulking into Chuikov's HQ, with a pair of Goebbels skiddy longjohns on a pole, " You have over 2 million troops,  thousands of tanks,  airplanes and artillery pieces and we have these underpants, Fegelein's collection of horsewhips,  Jodl's grandfather's blunderbuss and a couple of battalions of old men and schoolchildren,  shall we call it a draw and adjourn to the Reichstag,  no wait,  the Bunker for tea and cakes?", have I read a more convincing declaration of,  eh,  victory) once again he dragged out BWF, the venerable warhorse of his off the rack lies ( our Brian has poor old Buell running around like Bob fucking Todd,  the small bald gargoyle faced chap from the Benny Hill show,  who was forever being chased by a veritable conga line of skimpily clad bombshells....in fact , every time I read BWFs name I hear the Benny Hill theme tinkling it's way lasciviously through my trollish booby of a mind, I picture Chris Davidson enhanced high speed footage of poor old harrassed Buell being chased up and down Elm Street by a procession of disembodied figures: the portly but remarkably nimble " Sarah Stanton", scooting along behind him, trying to belt him over the head with her outsized handbag,  followed by the lumbering colossus,  Gloria Calvery,  shrieking,  " Stand still Wes, I have to run up and stare into your eyes for the longest time,  followed in turn by the clumping cowboy booted Professor Sanford and loping along with the Frankenstein gait the prostitutes of La Jolla have come to dread,  the skilled analyst, Tommy Graves,  all 9 foot 5 inches of him, both are bellowing,  " Look at " Big Girl " " followed by an array of bikini clad babes...and , last and very least,  the wheezing Reverend Gilbride,  calling down the curses of Jehovah on the heads of the frivolous Jezebels who dare defy the Lord's Covenant with Dick ..)

I'm sorry Brian,  no sale, as long as you persist with this bizarre charade I reserve the right to expose your calumnies whenever and however I see fit. 

You couldn't give two fucks about history,  you've attempted to turn this case into a mirror for your vanity,  a vehicle for your various grudges,  delusions and fantasies. 

I find what you persistently try to do : namely play ridiculous games with the evidence whilst attempting to buttress your increasingly ludicrous claims , utterly reprehensible. 

I'm no saint,  and Armstrong knows I don't regard myself as any sort of paragon- the infinitesimal amount of knowledge I may,  or may not possess doesn't even register as a blip in a fragment of dust in the corner of a blind eye staring out across eternity,  but you sir are a charlatan,  attempting,  and thankfully failing quite catastrophically,  to manufacture a wholly spurious narrative simply to feed your ego and your warped desire for revenge. 

I think there's been a silent coup , over in The Democratic People's Republic of the 13 Inch Headed. 

Ex Comrade in Chief,  Party Secretary Gordon has been discreetly put out to pasture,  shunted off to manage a knitwear factory in the Cotswolds. 

Politburo members, Comrade Knight,  longtime Deputy and Comrade Speer, Commissar in Charge of the 5 Year Plan to modernise the sewage system ( Candidate Members Bulman and Bauer both having nearly drowned in a deluge of raw effluent when they attempted to have their baths and play with their rubber duckies) assured recently appointed Under Moderator and Comrade in Charge of cowboy hat production,  international doppelganger diplomacy and geniusy stuff in general,  Academician Red Professor and fruit from the ever bountiful and fecund loins of Great Father Simkin,  Sanford Q Larsen was immediately elevated to supreme Administratorship 

Iconographer in Chief, Comrade Fezzo will be unveiling his Official Portrait at this year's Memorial Day Parade ( immortalising the ever living heroes who rescued the fake Marguerite Oswald's mole from the hands of the militant disbeliever scum )

ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO DEPICT ADMINISTRATOR IN CHIEF LARSEN AS A PIG WILL FACE THE ULTIMATE SANCTION 

Signed

Colonel General Carter . Head of Internal Security and co keeper of the St Fletcher's Shrine 

ARMSTRONG AND LARSEN BE PRAISED 

( Please send $30000 to Quasar Art and Publishing to ensure an authentic autographed copy of Fezzos masterpiece " Comrades Armstrong and Larsen at the Smolny,  21st November 2017, the night before the successful raid on the Great Blasphemer's Winter Troll's Palace. On the glorious occasion of the Liberation of the fake Marguerite Oswald's Mole "

Vinny

Thu 12 Oct 2023, 10:40 pm
Gordon is still listed as an admin.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/profile/1083-james-r-gordon/

Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 4 Scree287

Fri 13 Oct 2023, 10:25 pm
Thanks Vinny. 

However,  I have my suspicions his alleged " Admin" status may well be a quaint  13 inch headed  aphorism for " confined to a renovated parsonage outside Stoke Newington",  where he is guarded,  round the  clock, by crack OIC approved researcher Pete " Beau Brummell " Mellor ( I don't know about you folks but having this particular specimen of , eh, specimen : lank  greasy hair and gornless goggle eyes all agog,  staring vacantly, as he gawps in through the mullioned mock Tudor window at me would have me poor old knitting needles trembling....

I'm sure I remember seeing Pete,  strutting his stuff in some of Hammer Films most infamous shlockfests,  back in the 70s: as " Ant Creature #1' bursting out of Ingrid Pitt's heaving bosom in " Dracula and the Curse of the Lesbian Vampire Lovers ", " Giant plague infested pustule" in Samuel Pepys- Peeping Tom- a carefree romp through plague ravaged Restoration London " and,  most notably as the eponymous boil in " the Boil on Satan's Ballsack " ( a co production with Larry Flynt) One of Hammer's more obscure offerings,  memorably described as the " Best Evidence of Exploitation Horror" The almost cosmically miscast Frankie Howerd stars as the Very Reverend Liberace " Dickie " Gilbride,  freewheeling arch lothario and pioneering erotic demonologist ( apparently Flynts attempt to Hustlerify  Van Helsing,  " no one's gonna buy some withered old kraut running around banging vampire broads ")Dickie is caught in a titanic struggle for the immortal soul of suburban housewife turned shapeshifter with his nemesis,  Roy " Tantalus " Truly,  Dallas necromancer and Magus Imperator of the dreaded Harlandale Street coven,  and his sidekick/ familiar, Bill Shelley,  by day a mild mannered warehouse supervisor and dog breeder, but by night,  when not out intel spooking for the uber secretive SOG, he's a powerful sorcerer and regional Dungeons and Dragons champion...

Rumour has it he's got a couple of cameos , " Piss pot #3" and " Erik the Red's herpes scab" in OIC auteur,  Ralph Cinque's long anticipated reimagining of the" Saga of Leif Erikson ",  set in the carpark of a seedy semi legal Texas " health spa"....

Talking about the undead, the fragrant Ms O Hara is back,  trying desperately to resurrect the lifeless shell known as " Coup in Dallas " , her cast of putative conspirators is ballooning faster than Stevie Gaals gut, after he discovered helium filled quintuple cheese and cholesterol burgers,  simply being alive in 1963 is reason enough to suspect some sort of involvement in Project Lancelot.....

Brian,  don't you ever get tired of winning all the time? Doesn't it get a tad boring? Smoking a never ending succession of trolls,  noodnicks,  degenerate British bastards and uncredible scofflaws not fit to touch the hem of your intellectual robe?

Yes, we all know you are THE Rock and Roll Marshall,  we tremble in awe before your " best detective mind " , genuflecting before the sheer majesty of your skilled credible evidence...

James Gordon,  Mark Knight,  Lauren, Stinky Mac, Lemkin-the 7 tentacled Octopus of troof,  Professor Larsen,  Greg, Barto, Stan, Steely,  my own humble creative trolling miscreant self , oh yes and Charles Blackmon and Gil too need to be properly sued,  held legally accountable and banished to serve as geisha trolls in a walrus brothel in deepest Antarctica ( known as Chez Fletch) for denying the sanctity and righteousness of your correct evidence...

How about mixing it up a little? Get the Very Reverend Gilbride to try on your zen sandals,  roll him a 9 skin rocketship,   Sanibel Gold dipped in PCP, and crank up Electric Ladyland,  while you can shave off your unicorns horn,  cut off the ponytail,  slip into the good Reverend's vestments ( after a thorough delousing and deep industrial cleaning) and go out spreading the word of the LORD ( as revealed to the Prophet Dick in fit of turpentine fuelled ecstasy,  in a back alleyway behind the Hustler superstore) to your fellow Sanibelites. 

" And lo! , it doth come to pass,  as Dick, filled with 95% proof ethanol,  nail polish remover and lustfulness,  was hoveringeth outside the Sorority house of the Sanibel Fillies at 4am in the morning,  contemplating much wickedness,  cracking open a 6th bottle of pure ethanol and breaking in through the air conditioning ducts before climbing up the elevator shaft to the 5th floor dormitory ( as LEE had descended from the 6th floor in his mystical vision,  recorded verbatim in Well Swung,  the Elevatory Revelations of St Dickie the Unread) he was moved by the voice of the LORD. " Pull up thy zip oh degenerate one! And banish all thoughts of Glug Glugging from thy addled mind,  go back to thy stable! But waketh not thy ox or thy ass,  divesteth thyself of thy overalls,  staineth as they are with countless wriggly seeds spilleth in thy ethanol soaked depravity.  Adorn thyself with the vestments of the LORD and thee shall be visited by an angel who will dictate the descent of the sponsors in the fiery wheel and the final testament of HARVEY "

Here's a REALLY novel idea,   Oh my  Rock and Roll Marshall and my Cap'n Bly,  why not limit thy saintly discourse to what can actually be proven? And,  why not think about producing some of this proof, in the form of links etc?

" Brian's trolling only emphasises my victory,  he couldn't disprove my theory that Sarah Stanton was actually a skinwalker who miraculously changed shape in the doorway. Nor did he disprove the obvious fact that Billy Lovelady had a turnip on his head while BWF had a carrot for a nose, a carrot he later handed to Gloria Calvery,  saying " What's up Doc?" The best skilled analysis of the footage confirms this, just as any credible photo analyst will confirm the obvious tiny face of a pre R2 D2 Kenny Baker Davidson's enhancement shows, peeking out from beneath Prayerwoman's scoop necked dress "

See how easy it is to come up with uncorroborated assertions? 

And both our scenarios: " The Pervy Droid/ Scoop Necked Dress theory" and " The White Hair turns Dark Theory " are supported by exactly the same amount of evidence 

Fuck all. 

" Prove white hair shows up white" Brian,  ive reached the conclusion you haven't an honourable fibre in your being, at least when it comes to your " research " You'll wriggle,  squirm,  invent claims,  put words into people's mouths, prevaricate,  pontificate,  lodge appeals to imaginary authorities,  gaslight,  light your gas, fantasise and flat out lie. 

As long as you have enough breath left to emit a despairing wheeze of triumph,  " I win"

Have you ever heard of Pyrrhus of Epicurus? Who gave his name to the concept of Pyrrhic victory? I think the JFK internet may well have produced a sequel- the Pyrrhic/ Doyleian Defeat. 

A defeat so catastrophic it appears like victory,  at least to the Sanibel Gold ravaged perceptions of the defeated 

Anyway,  all this talk of victory and defeat should be anathema,  at least it should be. Theoretically we should be trying to broaden our minds: our knowledge and understanding,  individually and collectively.  Rather than trying to demean everyone and everything,  trying to squeeze perception into some utterly fucking meaningless binary. 

Worse still: an imaginary binary.

Anyone who hasn't died from boredom or succumbed to narcoleptic delirium,  can look through this thread. I made no claims,  I am not required to make any claims,  much less the spurious nonsensical claim you tried to foist upon me, and,  most importantly of all Brian,  I am under no obligation to DISprove the claim you have repeatedly failed to come anywhere remotely near proving. 

Sarah Stanton HAD white/ grey hair,  that's a fact,  by Armstrong's toupee of troof,  you can even see it in the Owen's footage. You , rather  a rationally minded person,  not trying to resuscitate a defunct fantasy  " theory" would  naturally expect a white haired woman would show up as a white haired woman in a photograph,  or in film footage. It's up to YOU to prove otherwise. 

Asking me to bear the burden of proof doesn't magically shift the burden. YOU claimed it was " common knowledge ' I merely asked for some sort of proof. 

The resultant farce was your attempt to divert the focus,  to make it look like I was in some way fallaciously negligent,  while you,  who had made the claim and who had proceeded to offer zero supporting evidence,  except a repetition of the original feeble and unconvincing assertion,  emerge as some sort of bastion of logic 

Saying that,  I DID actually give you my OPINION: Mrs Stanton either went inside " immediately " as per her statement,  or else she was filmed/ photographed standing in the group,  to the left of the TSBD doorway,  where, for what it's worth,  BWF has always placed her. 

Why did you choose to overlook this?

Just as in your OPINION her hairline,  shape, size, gender,  clothing and hair colour were mysteriously altered 

Your dishonesty,  disingenuousness and basic lack of honour and respect are frankly,  shocking. 

Your self celebrated " correct evidence " consists of foul mouthed diatribes,  intermingled with puerile boasting and,  occasionally,  a semi literate sentence or two, regurgitating your unproven long debunked bullshit assertions. 

You're damn tooting Brian,  I'm no peer of yours. Armstrong knows I have too many flaws to properly enumerate and my ignorance is as deep as the oceans of infinity surrounding us are wide, but if I thought I was the peer of an emotionally incontinent fabulist with a severely limited intellect, with no manners,  class , self respect , integrity or grace,  a habitual liar seemingly hellbent on befouling the study of this case , merely to satiate his infantile gripes and delusions,  I'd probably go into voluntary exile,  working as knitting needle sharpener in ordinary to the deposed Administrator of the Democratic People's Republic of the 13 Inch Headed...

Anything you don't have the wit, intelligence or life experience to appreciate or understand you dismiss as " trolling " 

The way you speak to Greg, one of the most respected researchers out there ( even those who decry his " profanity " are forced to recognise his ability) is disgraceful. 

Barto too.

I apologised,  quite sincerely, to  you Brian,  for stepping out of line.  No doubt ive done so again. Using your transgressions to justify my own is unforgivable. Despite my often less than serious tone and the unwarranted remarks,  despite having my tongue in my cheek more than half the time,  I was serious Brian. 

About trying to start some sort of discussion,  especially regarding your claims about Mrs Stanton's hair. Despite sounding outlandish,  I went out of my way to check out the possibility. Despite what you continuously insinuate we are not just a tribe of bobble headed trolls ( I find your claim, that I and others are acting " under orders" to ignore and/ or vilify you and the Very Reverend Gilbride particularly offensive)  marching in lockstep,  while slurping down kool aid,  as we head towards the doorway of some magical Prayerman shaped flying saucer 

Ive wasted WAY too much time on this guff....on this fucking post too...

It's not James Gordon, Mark Knight,  Greg,  Barto or some mind kontrolled army of zombie Prayerman droogs you have to blame,  it's yourself ( and Gilbride) your aggressive obnoxious,  occasionally downright boorish behaviour,  stomping around threads like a jack booted thug,  tossing out racist insults,  misogynistic barbs , abusing all and sundry while making demands like a spoilt toddler,  but most of all it's the utter fucking paucity of your " argument "

In a " community " where claims of magical doppelgangers,  UFO complicity,  Zionist Jackie and her Derringer,  Bill Greer- sharpshooter,  mass loveladyfication,  midget FBI agents in toupees,  fat Nazis,  dead Nazis,  Zionist cabals on Main Street , ice bullets,  Bruce Forsyth sticking his head out of the storm drain, " Didn't he do well?" Body snatching surgeons hidden in papier mache trees etc etc, have all, at one time or another attracted varying degrees of support from the indiscriminate gullible mass, no one, bar Tom, Dick and Larrytrotter have been persuaded by your tale of interstitial spook shapeshifting 

Prayerman looks more like ET, or the creature from the black ( or should this be grey?) lagoon than Sarah Stanton 

Shout, scream,  stamp your dainty pink sandaled feet as much as you want,  nothing us gonna change that...

Or, as the Very Reverend Gilbride likes to say " The Power of Peer Review compels you"

Vinny

Tue 24 Oct 2023, 9:35 pm
Brian's Wasteland.  For Brian Doyle  il miglior fabbro trollem  - Page 4 Scree289

Wed 25 Oct 2023, 1:28 pm
Still buzzing like a fly on fly paper.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum