REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

9  Mason  +Lankford  3  hosty  prayer  2  Darnell  3a  Weigman  11  David  paine  beckley  Floor  4  frazier  tippit  fritz  zapruder  tsbd  Lankford  Humor  doyle  Theory  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

hidell notice of classification Empty hidell notice of classification

Thu 28 Dec 2023, 1:27 am
The Warren Report states that this is a copy of Oswald's own notice made by photographing the original to obtain a negative and erasing some information so that new signatures could be hand done.

One difference between them is that Oswald's card bears the signature with someone with the surname Schiffer and the Hidell card has the signature of someone named Hoffer.

Both German surnames. Schiffer translates as "skipper" or "mariner" and Hoffer translates as farmer or farm manager.

We see the same German influence in a faked name on the order for the pistol - DF Drittal allegedly being someone who will provide a reference for "Hidell".  Drittal and other forms of the word relate to three or a third... possibly indicating a third party involvement. DF could stand for "diest für" - in English, according to Google Translate, meaning "this for" with "drittal" simply translating as "third".

I do believe the DF Drittal entry on the pistol order is an inside joke pointing at the order being for a "third party", but not sure if/how it may connect to the other fake German names. 

[url=https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=596&search=hoffer_and hidell]The WC does suggest that the first name in the other signatures may be [/url] Good(or the German 'Gut?)

gut/good Schiffer/good Marine? 

Gut/Good Hoffer...Bonhoeffer? (Bon = good)

From Wiki
Apart from his theological writings, Bonhoeffer was known for his staunch resistance to the Nazi dictatorship, including vocal opposition to Adolf Hitler's euthanasia program and genocidal persecution of the Jews.[2] He was arrested in April 1943 by the Gestapo and imprisoned at Tegel Prison for one-and-a-half years. Later, he was transferred to Flossenbürg concentration camp.

Bonhoeffer was accused of being associated with the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler and was tried along with other accused plotters, including former members of the Abwehr (the German Military Intelligence Office). He was hanged on 9 April 1945 during the collapse of the Nazi regime.

In discussing the rfise and rise of General Walker, wasn't there a German in the group discussing him with Lee, who was keen on comparing Walker with Hitler?

That was the case according to Legend, anyway....

In an intentionally melodramatic way, Schmidt brought up the subject of Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker, who had been forced to resign from the Army because of his support for the John Birch Society and other right- wing causes.

He compared Walker with Hitler and said that both should be treated as murderers. Oswald seized on the analogy be- tween Hitler and Walker to argue that America was moving toward fascism. As he spoke, he seemed to grow more and more excited.

The apartment seemed to have no advantage over their former one, except to obscure their trail. for by now Oswald had involved himself in another project: stalking General Walker.
Since I do not trust Epstein, let alone Schmidt, I won't commit to this having happened exactly as described... but something happened... something was said...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

hidell notice of classification Empty Re: hidell notice of classification

Fri 29 Dec 2023, 12:45 am
Found this apropos
https://www.rootsvinylguide.com/ebay_items/adolf-hitler-das-drittle-reich-1939-1945-german-lp-made-in-1974-vg
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum