REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

+12
Ray Mitcham
Albert Rossi
StanDane
Sean Murphy
beowulf
Goban_Saor
Robert Charles-Dunne
Vinny
dwdunn(akaDan)
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
James DiEugenio
16 posters
Go down
James DiEugenio

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:58 am
First topic message reminder :

Does everyone see what has happened to EF?

Ray Baby has started a Seamus Heaney thread, which has zilch to do with JFK's murder.  ANd its rated number one.

Dave Reitzes is posting as his usual troll self.  Two threads.  Comparing critics of the WC with those who believe in paranormal activity.

Where are the mods?

What  train wreck.

Goban_Saor

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 1:24 am
‘Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.’

I suppose we should console ourselves with these words of the Buddha when considering the way some members of the Education Forum seem to be deliberately trying to bury the truth so brilliantly presented by Sean Murphy with their inane verbiage.

Like other members here, I wonder why Robert Morrow is allowed to persist with his scurrilous obsessing with the alleged sexual transgressions of JFK and RFK on an ‘Education Forum’. You’d also wonder what its relevance is to ‘The JFK Assassination Debate’.

Likewise regarding Raymond Carroll’s purported Seamus Heaney thread. Not only is this thread irrelevant to the JFK assassination but it’s also irrelevant to Seamus Heaney. It’s primarily concerned with Carroll’s Gloccamorraish view of Ireland that’s as out of touch with reality as the WC Report.

That Sean Murphy has succeeded in presenting his thesis in such an environment is bordering on miraculous. As has been noted by an eminent member of this forum, Sean’s patience and perseverance in the face of the provocation he had to put up with was remarkable.

Whatever way it goes now, the truth is out and it’s not going to go away.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 7:39 am
Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:07 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
Sean is already a member here.

I do not know why he doesn't post here, but It's his choice. There is certainly no bad blood between us preventing it.

Anyhow, that's just by way of saying, it's a good thought, but unnecessary. He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:22 am
No problem, Greg. I know he's a member, and I agree that we should respect whatever decision he makes.
beowulf

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:43 am
He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.

He'd miss Ray's mentorship I think.  Ha, that Seamus Heaney thread has 109 replies, how many of those are NOT Ray?

The man drives me bonkers every time he cites, "The sworn, UNCONTRADICTED testimony Of Mrs Jereldean Reid."

Mrs. Reid swore she walked back into office alone and saw LHO walk by with a Coke. However, Mrs. Hine would swear that she saw Mrs. Reid walk back into office with a group. You don't have to be Conor Cruise O'Brien to recognize that English has a word for this,  "contradiction".

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 3:24 pm
beowulf wrote:Ha, that Seamus Heaney thread has 109 replies, how many of those are NOT Ray?
One reply is from Zach Robertson, who may have just retired from the forum because of it.

Zach Robertson is a great researcher and his posts never fail to interest me.  Ray Carroll is an idiot and his posts never fail to drive people to the edge of insanity.

Zach's reply:

Seamus texted me
To say
This forum officially
Jumped the shark
By allowing this topic
To stay
On the front page for so long.

Seamus went on
To say
He is embarrassed
By all this weird attention
He is getting
On an Assassination Forum.

Seamus then said
Play me Candle in the Wind,
The one where Sir Elton
Wears the weird wig
Down Under.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Goodbye.
Vinny

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 6:55 pm
Well at least they did kick Fetzer off the forum.

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:05 pm
JFK Student wrote:Well at least they did kick Fetzer off the forum.
True. That's one good decision Simkin made.

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:43 am
Hi, fugitive from the recently hacked DPF here. Just want to say how fortuitous that was, for I stumbled across this delightful forum. No egos, no bloviating, no infighting; just intelligent discussion. Thanks for this. As to the EF, I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that wouldn't have me as a member(with apologies to Groucho).
James DiEugenio

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 12:58 pm
I gave this forum a plug on BOR tonight.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:49 pm
Thank you both Gordon and Jim.

And a belated welcome to Gordon.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 2:51 pm
Thank you Greg.
Sean Murphy

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:07 am
greg parker wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
Sean is already a member here.

I do not know why he doesn't post here, but It's his choice. There is certainly no bad blood between us preventing it.

Anyhow, that's just by way of saying, it's a good thought, but unnecessary. He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.
Jesus, Greg, I'd be extremely upset to think that my not posting here might be taken by you or anyone else as some kind of 'boycott' on my part of this forum! This is a brilliant forum, and I often check in here to keep up with the conversation. Not alone is there no bad blood between you and me but I continue to hold you in the very highest regard. You were on to the lunchroom thing LONG before I was and, to your eternal credit, have never let up on the issue. It's a cause of huge regret to me that you and several other people here are no longer on the Education Forum. Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake! The reason I've been posting there and (to a far lesser extent) on Duncan's forum is related more to the fact that my time and energy are not infinite and I must prioritise taking the case precisely to venues where the case really, really needs to be made--i.e. to less than hospitable audiences. 
If Prayer Man is Oswald, as I am still confident he is, then I cannot shirk the 'away matches'. The Lunchroom Faithful, especially the benign ones, need to be challenged head on. And the Lone Nut Faithful need to be flushed out for the nutters and rogues they are.
All best to you (and everyone here),
Sean
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:11 am
Hi Sean. Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on all the great work you've been doing over on the Ed forum. Great to see you here.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:30 am
Sean,

What can I say? You are a bloody marvel. 

(We will work on attracting a bunch of lone nutters if that's what it takes!) affraid 

Seriously, more power to you. We all owe you a debt for not just the sheer brilliance of the work, but for doing the hard yards in inhospitable terrain.

Meanwhile, the door is always open here.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sean Murphy

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:44 am
greg parker wrote:Sean,

What can I say? You are a bloody marvel. 

(We will work on attracting a bunch of lone nutters if that's what it takes!) affraid 

Seriously, more power to you. We all owe you a debt for not just the sheer brilliance of the work, but for doing the hard yards in inhospitable terrain.

Meanwhile, the door is always open here.
Many thanks, Greg--and Hasan too.
S.
Robert Charles-Dunne

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:45 am
Sean Murphy wrote: Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake!
Ditto.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:48 am
No worries, Sean.
beowulf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:30 am
Sean Murphy wrote: Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake!

Glad to see you and Greg buried the hatchet. 
Just kidding!

I am glad to see you getting some recognition for the work you've done drilling into the TSBD story. Here's what you should do... go through that absurdly long thread you hijacked from Bill Kelly and cut out all the extraneous details (basically everything besides your comments and and the photo work Robin and Martin came up with), including all the times you had to keep re-explaining the obvious. What's left would make a hell of magazine article.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:43 am
Sean Murphy:

When I saw where Bill Kelly started the "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" thread at Ed—a forum I had never visited before—I had the privilege of having a front row seat from the very beginning to watch one of the best demonstrations of deductive reasoning, logic and brilliant research I've ever seen in my long life. In retrospect, I would have paid to see this all unfold.

My wife, observing me glued to my PC over the recent weeks, commented, "Boy, you're really into that." I replied "I love watching genius in action."

I tried to become a member of Ed just to say how much I appreciated the great work you have done, but they weren't taking new members. Then I read your post 346 where you said:

"Greg Parker is aces with me--always has been, always will be. My single favourite JFK researcher."

I figured if he was aces with you, he must be damn good. I quickly found out about Greg Parker and his website and was happy to be able to join his forum here. Not that I have a lot to add—I don't—but if an idea or observation comes to you it's nice to have a good place to express it. Actually, it's a great place.

Anyway, I want to join the others in expressing my sincere thanks for the remarkable work you have done to convincingly demonstrate that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now please write a book!
James DiEugenio

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 12:31 pm
What got to me the most was when Ray Carroll self destructed.

As I said, it was like Alec Guinness in Bridge on the River Kwai.

First he liked it.  But then when he saw where you were headed with it, he began to back off.  Because, of course, it would have been completely exculpatory of Oswald.  Which is something he does not like a lot.

Then, when he saw you were going to stay on topic and not be distracted by his hijinks, he did something that really was like Guinness following the explosives wires once the tide has gone down.  He started a whole new thread on a subject that is not even related to the JFK case.

That has to be one of the most bizarre things since Tom Purvis. Or Bevilaqua.  Maybe even worse.  Because this one just had nothing at all to do with the JFK assassination whatsoever.

I mean, why did they let him do that and continue to do it?  Even when people complained.  Its obvious what he was trying to do: lower the rating on your thread.  And when no one came on, he started posting himself.

I mean anyone who does not see who this guy is now is blind or a CIA agent.

BTW, is Gary Mack also gone?    PM is Lovelady?  How?
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 12:59 pm
Sean, I'm a newcomer to JFK forums (though not entirely to the case), but I feel I must second what everyone else is saying about your painstaking and brilliant reevaluation of LHO's movements, and to repeat what has also been said about the need for you to publish your work.  I must also say you certainly have the patience of Job. 

I am filled with wonderment by you ... but also by Greg, Lee, Richard, Hasan, the legal expert who goes by "wolf of the bees" (I do so like that alias), and all the others on this forum.  Thank you.  You have my continuous attention.

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 7:59 am
Sean,

Face it. You're a celebrity. With big demands on your time. Have you considered getting a manager, to help book your appearances? Cool 

It's nice to see you posting here. I'll be putting up a post on the Prayer Man thread within the hour, and hopefully will get your response. That would be sensational. cat 

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:26 am
Sean, you've put the effort in, methodically followed your hunches and leads and presented and developed your research in real time, taking the high road in response to baiting and other disruption. You set a great example as a researcher and as a presenter.

Enjoy all the positive feedback because I anticipate things will get worse for you in this work before they get better, and it may even be all downhill from here. There is no agreement of the weight of proof in the backyard photos despite comparatively good images of Oswald's face, even after nearly 50 years.

There are so many "little" people who would have had to remained silent about these circumstances through the decades. I am not in opposition to cover ups or alterations because too many people would have to have been involved, cooperated, and stayed silent.

I can accept law enforcement officials and Roy Truly to fall in line, DC establishment people, the WC principals and senior staff, executive branch officials, (silent Bill Moyers, for example) and military and intelligence officers. I fully accept that no one of the Joint Chiefs or officers on their staffs could be complicit or in the know, would later disclose anything deviating from the line.

I just think it too farfetched that Oswald in the doorway at the critical time would be still waiting to be discoverable fact. So far I see no consideration of the idea that the TSBD doorway was not behind a fence or on a corporate campuse removed from the public walk and roadway. The area in front of the TSBD on that day at that time under those circumstances has to be regarded as a public space akin to the top of the pedestal allegedly occupied by Zapruder and his assistant.

I am open to what you are presenting, especially the analysis tending to impeach what had been officially presented related to the immediate search for a suspect by Marion Baker and all who rushed in after him, with the cooperation of the TSBD management and employees we have statements from. Somebody should play devil's advocate and I do not see anyone else still sitting on the fence.
Ray Mitcham

Sun 15 Sep 2013, 9:46 pm
Stan Dane wrote:Sean Murphy:

When I saw where Bill Kelly started the "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" thread at Ed—a forum I had never visited before—I had the privilege of having a front row seat from the very beginning to watch one of the best demonstrations of deductive reasoning, logic and brilliant research I've ever seen in my long life. In retrospect, I would have paid to see this all unfold.

My wife, observing me glued to my PC over the recent weeks, commented, "Boy, you're really into that." I replied "I love watching genius in action."

I tried to become a member of Ed just to say how much I appreciated the great work you have done, but they weren't taking new members. Then I read your post 346 where you said:

"Greg Parker is aces with me--always has been, always will be. My single favourite JFK researcher."

I figured if he was aces with you, he must be damn good. I quickly found out about Greg Parker and his website and was happy to be able to join his forum here. Not that I have a lot to add—I don't—but if an idea or observation comes to you it's nice to have a good place to express it. Actually, it's a great place.

Anyway, I want to join the others in expressing my sincere thanks for the remarkable work you have done to convincingly demonstrate that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now please write a book!
Well said, Dan. I agree with everything you said about Sean, I think his work has provided a major breakthrough.

I signed up to this site last year but unfortunately in changing p.c.s, I lost track of the site and was recently reminded of it by Lee. (Thanks Lee!) From what I've seen over the last few days, the tone of debate here is much more "If I'm wrong ,please show me" rather than "you dumb M*$@*7%" type of post, on other sites I contribute on. Long may it continue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum