REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Geraldean Reid

+6
Frankie Vegas
StanDane
greg_parker
Albert Rossi
beowulf
ianlloyd
10 posters
Go down

absolute - Geraldean Reid - Page 3 Empty Geraldean Reid

Tue 26 Nov 2013, 1:44 am
First topic message reminder :

Robert Groden's Absolute Proof has been out for one week, and I obtained a copy at the COPA conference. I've only had time to flip through it  the plane ride back home, but will say it's aptly titled. There is some stunning stuff in here that's going to reshape my thinking on what actually occurred on that black day in Dallas. This book would be a great Christmas present to yourself. I think it's going to become something you can't do without, to stay current with the discussions about November 22. Seriously, it'll completely overhaul what you presently think you may know about the wounds to both JFK and Connally. And what's in the Z-film.

In the interests of JFK research, because it pertains to the recent discussions about Prayer Man, I'm posting Groden's interview with his mystery witness who said she was with Oswald at the time the shooting erupted. Contrary to popular belief, she isn't Geneva Hine. And contrary to popular belief, Mrs. Robert A. Reid is not Geraldine (or Jeraldean) Reid.

Quite a few years ago, I was given a lead about a key witness who was employed in the Texas School Book Depository. Her name was Geraldine Reid, and her interview conditions included no taping of her story and no revealing the story while she was alive. I recently received word and confirmation of her passing. At the time I did the interview, the witness appeared to be in her late seventies to early eighties. The interview took place near Fort Worth. She is mentioned only once in the Warren volumes, but was perhaps the single most important witness in the Kennedy case....

Geraldine Reid

The Warren Commission spoke to a Depository employee witness who they simply refer to as "Mrs. Robert Reid," failing to refer to her real first name, which was Delores. She was standing in front of the Book Depository as the motorcade drove by.

However, there was a second Mrs. Reid who worked on the second floor of the Book Depository. Her name was Geraldine Reid. The Warren Commission avoided mentioning this Mrs. Reid like the plague. She was flown to Washington and interrogated by the Commission. Her testimony was so devastating to their preconceived conclusion of Oswald's guilt that they buried all references to her. She said, "I was threatened to keep my mouth shut, or else."

Anyone reading the testimony of "Mrs. Robert Reid" would naturally assume that there had been only one 'Mrs. Reid'. In fact there were two: Mrs. Robert Reid (Delores) and Mrs. Geraldine Reid. Here, for the first time, is Geraldine Reid's story:

About one minute before the fatal shots were fired at the motorcade, Lee Oswald walked into the office across the second floor hallway from the snack room where he had been eating his lunch. He wanted to buy a bottle of soda and did not have the required change for the machine. He walked up to Geraldine Reid at her desk and handed her a dollar bill and asked her for change.

"Mr. Oswald didn't like pennies. I remember that," she recalled. "As I was counting out the change, I heard what I later learned were gunshots. Mr. Oswald and I looked at each other quizzically for a moment, but neither of us said anything about the sounds. I did not know that they were shots at the time. I gave Mr. Oswald the change and he turned and walked back into the hallway toward the snack room. That's the last time I saw him until he passed by me a few minutes later as he was leaving the building."

Approximately seventy-two seconds after the shots ended and Oswald had returned to the snack room to buy a soda from the machine, Officer Marrion Baker and Oswald's boss, Roy Truly, confronted him in the snack room. Truly told Baker that it was alright and that Oswald, in fact, worked for him. At that time, Truly mentioned to Lee that President Kennedy had been shot. Oswald seemed genuinely surprised. Baker and Truly then left the lunchroom and headed upstairs to investigate further. In the meantime, someone had informed Geraldine Reid about the assassination.

Geraldine Reid's final encounter with Lee Oswald occurred a few minutes later. "The last time I saw Mr. Oswald, he was leaving the building," Reid stated. "As he passed me by, I noticed that he had his jacket slung over his arm. I told him that the President had just been shot and he simply said 'Oh?' or something like that, and kept on walking out of the office to go downstairs and, I assume, out of the building."

Groden also spoke with a corroborating witness, an ONI investigator, who confirmed that she had been interviewed by the Warren Commission and who "saw suppressed documents on her."

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

absolute - Geraldean Reid - Page 3 Empty Re: Geraldean Reid

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 4:28 am
Brian's gums flap as fast as a sky diver chewing bubble gum.

Brian Doyle on 17 Sep 2019
Kamp wrote:
Isn't it amazing how Doyle gets a pic of Reid from that era from the Stanton family, yet doesn't produce a shot of Stanton from that same time period?

One were inclined to think that he holds this back as it would utterly destroy his dreadful pet theory of PW.

Here is she again and pretty much confirming it is her, and it also nullifies both ladies in the B&W shots in front of the TSBD and inside Room 317 as they are different people, yes the coats are different and so are the two women.

I don't know what Kamp is talking about because I was the one who posted the only known photo of Sarah Stanton that came from the family...Kamp knows this so it is kind of weird that he accuses me of not doing it...Parr for the course with Kamp who is very loose and free with facts...

Actually the photo I got of Sarah helped us establish her obese features that are seen on Prayer Man in Darnell that Kamp is in juvenile denial of...

In his usual mixed-up incoherent style I think Kamp is saying the two Mrs Robert Reid's, the one on the sidewalk and the one in the police station, are different people because of their coats...But I have already shown evidence to prove they are the same person in their identical pocketbook straps, eyeglasses, and faces...Kamp is quite foolish because he fails to answer the obvious...If Leavelle interviewed Mrs Robert Reid, and that lady is the same woman seen on the sidewalk next to all the Depository personnel who said they were with her, then that has to be Mrs Robert Reid...Kamp is quite analysis-challenged...Who else could it be since Leavelle is obviously proofreading the statement he took from her back to her...

As far as Groden I'm having difficulty reconciling his saying the woman was 80 years old yet saying the Stanton album photo was that woman...The Jeraldean Reid in the Stanton Depository album photo is obviously about 58 - the same age as Jeraldean Reid...Something doesn't compute there...

Kamp is obviously uncredible but James Gordon has fast-tracked him in to preferred poster status on the Education Forum...Once you ban a person for their correct evidence you're done as far as credibility...

‐-------‐-----------‐------------------------'zzz yawn

#253 by  John Iacoletti on 17 Sep 2019
"But I have already shown evidence to prove they are the same person in their identical pocketbook straps, eyeglasses, and faces..."

You haven't shown anything.  You still can't even figure out how to post photos.  All you've done is claim that they have "identical pocketbook straps, eyeglasses, and faces".  But you've done nothing to even show that either person is named "Reid".

"Kamp is quite foolish because he fails to answer the obvious...If Leavelle interviewed Mrs Robert Reid, and that lady is the same woman seen on the sidewalk next to all the Depository personnel who said they were with her, then that has to be Mrs Robert Reid...Kamp is quite analysis-challenged...Who else could it be since Leavelle is obviously proofreading the statement he took from her back to her..."

Pure fabrication.  You have no idea what Leavelle is reading.

"As far as Groden I'm having difficulty reconciling his saying the woman was 80 years old yet saying the Stanton album photo was that woman...The Jeraldean Reid in the Stanton Depository album photo is obviously about 58 - the same age as Jeraldean Reid...Something doesn't compute there..."

It doesn't compute because it's hogwash.  Groden says in Absolute Proof (2013) that he recently received word and confirmation of her passing.  Jeraldean Reid died in 1973.

CHEERS, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 7:40 am
For the believers

absolute - Geraldean Reid - Page 3 Reid10

Cheers, Ed
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 8:10 am
"Kamp is quite foolish because he fails to answer the obvious"

Doyle is quite an asshole because of the stupid shit he says.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 8:43 am
Jake Sykes wrote:"Kamp is quite foolish because he fails to answer the obvious"

Doyle is quite an asshole because of the stupid shit he says.
lol!

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 2:40 pm
If its so obvious why would Bart need to address it...when a fool already has.
Cheers,
Ed
Vinny

Wed 18 Sep 2019, 6:35 pm
I wonder if this Geraldean story was made up to divert attention away from PM. At that time Sean was laying out his PM theory. Then this story comes along. Was it to move Oswald away from the front steps and put him up in Reid's office?

Mon 23 Sep 2019, 7:09 am
Nvrmind for now
Ed
barto
barto

Wed 02 Oct 2019, 5:33 am
How can Mrs R Reid stand outside after the shooting when she is in the office, with the alleged (read: made up) interaction with Oswald) and even taking a police officer to check out the conference room (picking up the key from Otis Williams' desk)..........these interaction place her inside the office when the cops came in and also closed the front door. 

Mr. BELIN. Who has custody of the key?
Mrs. REID. I got that from Mr. Williams’ desk, because that is where I got it
from, and then the porter has one. I could not say. They all have the keys.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get it to unlock the door?
Mrs. REID. Well, by the time the policeman got there and started searching our floor. I can’t recall whether I had taken him into the lounge first because they had me to go in there with him, the ladies’ lounge, or whether they went in there because there is a little stand in here that Mr. Cason uses when we have a conference, and he jerked it back because it would have been humanly possible for a person to have gotten in there, but it was up against the wall and there was no one there.
Mr. BELIN. Would this have been more or less than 5 minutes after you got back in the building that you opened the lounge?
Mrs. REID. That is where you all get me in this time because I was not watching the clock that day.
Mr. BELIN. That is all right.
Mrs. REID. Time really didn’t mean anything to us because they, the police officers, just came in on us and began to ask so many questions.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Thu 03 Oct 2019, 9:13 am
absolute - Geraldean Reid - Page 3 Data_o10

The average conspiracy theorist is an utter fuckwit.
You getting this Doyle and Graves?

How do you reconcile that date with your stupid rubbish you have been posting about for 85 pages already......

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sun 03 Nov 2019, 2:21 am
Martha Reed walks into the office and sees Hine and Reid.
Whereas Hine sees Reed and Reid come in as part of a group.....but since this is a Pinkston doc. my money is on Hine who said she was by herself and the first person she saw come in was a cop on the 23rd.

absolute - Geraldean Reid - Page 3 Mffpdf10

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum