REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

alex_wilson

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sun 10 May 2020, 6:59 pm
We've had Baby Yoda now from under a filthy semen drenched duvet on a satellite just outside the path of the desolate planetoid Saginaw in the cold inhospitable Michigan galaxy i give you Acid Casualty Yoda...who finally made it t the Jedi Academy after following Plutos hottest new beat sensation Jefferson Hemorrhoid with their flame haired two headed multi tentacled singer Grace Slut(cue  psychotic meltdown in Sanibel 5..4...3..2...JOHN BUTLER!)
" Like out far Admiral Akhbar...Robert Baker say not his wife wasn't the Death Star...Mons Juddufki wage slip has from burger joint on Endor moon...Galactic Emperor lured her he did from Tatooine...busy infecting Jawas with space cancer and chasing off horny Sand People. Look much like a lactating Bantha...
Galactic Emperor use her for giant space station with 2 retractable nipple death rays...destroy whole of Sanibel Minor in one fiery spurt..
Mons Juddufki biggest ass in Galactic Empire has...built like brick space station too"
Acid Casualty Yoda advising his young apprentice..Galactic Court Order Keep 3 Planetoids away from Baby Yoda at all time Yoda.
It makes sense!! Brian was wearing his gasmask t rehearse for the climatic scene in Star Wars Episode XXX...The Empire Strikes Back..Again...Again and Again until the Empire Ends Up Blocking the Toilet.
When Acid Casualty Yoda reveals t Galactic Court order Yoda that he " like had a fling with this 20 mile long hermaphrodite space parasite back in the space 60s after he dropped some wicked Naboo Acid"
May the Armstrong N
Be With You
Look closely at that face Brian. Really study it. The wasted visage. The stringy paedo hair. Unkempt beard and empty glassy eyes.
That's what you gotta look forward to buddy.
Squishing about in Depend Adult Diapers looking for your English- Thai dictionary while Suk-i- Fukkee writhes dead eyed and bored on the other end of the webcam.
Usually I'd pay attention t someone like Shackelford a man with an intimate knowledge of the mechanics of hoaxing but i think in his case he was equally hoaxed. He was a true believer.
Him and Dr " McCoy" Platzman..giggling over the phone t each other...Shackelford dressed up as the Klingon emperor..Platzman as Jean Luc Picard..
Shackelford runs ecstatically t his 80 year old mom who he shares his swinging Saginaw bachelor pad with
 Mother Howard and I have met a real woman..A real live woman..who didn't ask for credit card details...not in the first 5 minutes anyway.."
" Archie?" The wizened old crone cackles, communing with here long dead husband who died accidentally from 6 shotgun blasts t the head the night after little Martin went t the school prom with a wax mannequin of Eleanor Roosevelt" Your son's been mixing chloroform with his acid again"
Shackelford will forever be known as the man who was duped by a mentally ill Florida grannie into enabling the most preposterous hoax since Jimbo Baggins put that sign outside the Baggins Meat and Two Veg Bistro back in '99 " John Lennon and Paul McCartney met here for the first time on 7th July 1956...underneath a picture of Swinging Sandy and John Butler in Beatles wigs and momma Baggins floral brasseires playing banjos and singing into a saucepan...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Mon 18 May 2020, 11:34 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Screen71

Tue 26 May 2020, 10:57 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow ROKCers..
IvI' just finished reading the most important, insightful and incisive piece of writing since " The Gettysburg Undress" the speech Judyth Baker's great great great grandmother Dory's Baker wrote for her secret lover Abe Lincoln back in 1863( read all about how Dory's Baker single handedly won the American Civil War, freed the slaves, cooked up a secret prototype bioweapon from a gallon of baked beans, one of her old corsets and a copy of the sheet music for " Dixie" the song she'd written specifically for Abe...." Dixie" was the codename she used first when writing her secret love letters to her secret fiancee Alexander Stephens, and finally when she and Abe escaped in the USS Monitor, the ship sheds designed one afternoon, to Cancun... the " Abe Lincoln" who was assassinated in Ford's theatre was really his doppelganger Abe HARVEY Lincoln. Allen Pinkerton's 10 year doppelganger project to infiltrate the Swahili speaking Abe HARVEY into Richmond society was foiled by Dory's and her African American servant Armstrong John...read all about Dorys startling adventures in Trine Days new best seller..Me and Abe..how I came to love and loose And Lincoln, Alexander Stephens, US Grant, Robert E Lee and Traveller and Coy B of the Rock ridge Artillery)
Greg, Barto, Stan, Ex, Steely, Jake, Mick, Goban and all my fellow ROKCers the jigs up... Prayerman is an ex slim young man with a receding hairline, he's gone to the great Book Depositery in sky, pining for the lunchrooms and 1st floor storerooms.. THE greatest photo analysist/ JFK researcher/ failed chiropractor/ squeaky voiced wannabe castrato Tinkler, screenwriter and tireless campaigner for a " whiter brighter world" has spoken...
Ralph Cinque has just announced Prayerman is a fake!!!
At last!! Closure! We can all get on with the serious business of finding out who performed the extensive alterations on Altgens 6. Among other feats of  unprecedentedphotographic legerdemain whoever ( or whatever it was..we can't fully rule out the involvement and the intervention of the 2 billion year old Venusian silicon based lifeforms OIC stalwart the late Jim Marrs believed had visited and indeed commenced diplomatic relations with Earth) Loveladyfied poor old Lee's forehead, conjured up magical African American women with super hair etc etc in less than  30 minutes before the photos hit the AP wires...
It's over folks.. we've been bested fair and square by the superior intellect 
I mean in his previous post he rewrote mid  20th century history... his staggering insights forcing me to reappraise my meagre knowledge of WW2
Hitler was really a peace loving humanitarian. A philanthropist who sought only to help his semetic brothers and sisters to fulfill their ancient dream of a Jewish homeland.
Zangarathepatsy..come back!!! All is forgiven!!! Ralph's piercing socio political understanding and breathtaking historical analysis has convinced me... they're was no holocaust!! Auschwitz was a holiday spa for aged Carpathian rabbis..
Shame on every fucking one of the people whose faces are still on the OIC page.
Shame on every one who knowingly joined that time organisation and supported that charlatan.
The cancer of holocaust denial is seeping into JFK research.
We're all going to end up as reviled and marginalized as Cinque and Fetzer.
I know I keep hammering on about this but it worries the shit out of me.
Trine Day, Jeffries, evde mainstream researchers who were published in garrison ( unless I'm very much mistaken the publishers and indeed the whole set up are linked, however circuitously with American Free Press and that anti Semetic piece of shit Willis Cargo...
Even to read a despicable serial con man like Cinque( who financed his blockbuster from the proceeded of his semi legal HGH peddling and the money he nefariously earns by starving desperate old women) sends a chill right through me.
As I said I don't really buy the whole agent provocateur thing...but if Fetzer ain't one he's doing a damn good impersonation of one.
Almost as good as HARVEY in New Orleans...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 27 May 2020, 12:17 am
Vinny wrote:Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Screen71
So PM could be anyone, ANYONE!...even a fat lady...anyone except Oswald.
Got it.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Wed 27 May 2020, 12:23 am
Fat lady, shmat lady . Prayerman is a fake!! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!!
The fakest thing this side of Sanibel Island Steely, we're just going to have to face up to the facts. I think itstime to seriously consider the possibility Mary Pinchot Meyer was the Babushka Lady.

Vinny

Fri 29 May 2020, 8:20 pm
Cinques latest article.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com

Continuing now to expose the bogus Prayer Man hypothesis, I am entirely open to the idea that it was concocted solely as a diversion and distraction- to draw people away from the truth that Oswald is the Doorway Man in the Altgens photo and Wiegman film. 

It wouldn't be the first they did such a thing. The whole Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room ruse from 1974 was done for that reason, explicitly: because it's noise that will distract from the truth. 

You see, they know they can't go wrong promoting a falsehood because falsehoods do not threaten the truth. The official story of the JFK assassination is a falsehood, but it is never going to be supplanted by another false story. And they know that. 

But, getting back to Prayer Man, first, we should reject ALL of the claims of people being "in the shadows." Why would someone watch a motorcade from back there? You can hardly see anything. You could see the narrow window in front of you as the cars pass, but you couldn't take in the whole panorama and majesty of that motorcade from back there. And there was no reason for anyone to do it. 

We heard Shelley say that he was back in the shadows, which was a lie. Shelley was on the steps, and you can be damn sure of that. That's because his purpose was to make sure that Oswald didn't descend into the crowd. How were they going to claim that he was up on the 6th floor if he was wandering around Dealey Plaza? They had to keep Oswald in the building, and that was Shelley's job.  

So, Oswald came out, and he only took a couple seps to the edge of the landing. Did he try to go further but Shelley stopped him?  I don't know. It's possible, but I don't know. Maybe he spontaneously and on his own accord stop where he did. But, if he did try to  leave the steps, you can be sure that Shelley was there to stop him and did. What excuse did he give him, or would have given him, not to venture any further? I don't know, and I am not going to speculate. What for? Shelley was Oswald's boss. And they may have none each other from long before because they were both in the Civil Air Patrol. 

We just have the one picture of Oswald from the CAP, and that looks like Harvey to me.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 CAP%2Bphoto

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Oswald%2Bat%2Bthe%2BZoo
Look how well the CAP Oswald matches Oswald in New York. That is the same guy. 

So, Oswald may very well have had a connection with Shelley, and I have to wonder whether it struck him as odd that Shelley should be working there. It's well known that Oswald was not friendly and sociable at the TSBD; just the opposite; and in stark contrast to how he was with people in Russia. So, why was he so withdrawn at the TSBD? I have a feeling that he knew that the place was not what it was cracked up to be, that something else was going on there. 

But getting back to November 22, Shelley said he was "back in the shadows" just to provide an explanation for why he isn't seen in the Altgens photo. But, he was "back in the shadows" he would have been behind Oswald, and that was no good. What I'm saying is that Shelley was like a linebacker there to block the forward advance of Oswald, and he couldn't do that if he was behind him. So, that was definitely a lie. 

But, anyone who was there to actually watch the motorcade would not have done it from back in the shadows. They would have come forward where they could see much more and much better. So, that is another reason to reject the whole idea that Prayer Man was anybody. 

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Prayer%2BMan%2Bfrom%2BWiegman
You see that slight contrast beneath the arrow. Well, that's Prayer Man in Wiegman. And don't try to make any sense of it. It's just noise. I am certain that this film was deliberately blurred so that we can't see it very well. It was taken by an NBC cameraman, and they had the best equipment in the world. No way could they have produced something as bad as this. This was deliberately blurred and distorted. But, that's definitely Oswald top center wearing his trademark shirt. Who do I think Prayer Man was? Nobody.

Fri 29 May 2020, 9:54 pm
The Ralph Cinque of this world are an unfortunate biproduct of the internet age.
A tiny insignificant runt given access to the largest megaphone in human history.
It's the mixture of ignorance and pigheaded stubbornness that's most upsetting.
The absolute refusal to learn. Instead ignorance is celebrated.
Cinque is a fascinating case. The levels of ignorance only matched by the depths of his denial. 
Studying his blog is a revealing insight into the mindset of a lifelong con artist.
He brings the modus operandi of his HGH " business" and starvation camps to historical research.
In many ways his is a self destructive enterprise..the more he speaks- the more ridiculous he sounds.
Holocaust deniers and revisionists shouldn't be silenced. Let them speak. The louder the better  Because the just end up destroying their own case .The hatred and implausibility seeps through.
The problem is the same happens with their JFK " research"
All controversies eventually reduce themselves to a dual polarity. It's the extremists that end up being heard because theyrth the ones who inevitability seem to shout the loudest.
The Altgens 6 doorman theory is JFK research reduced to cartoon absurdity.
McAdams loved Cinque because Cinque took the heat of McAdams.
Shame on anyone who has anything to do with Cinque and his ilk. Even tangentially.
Surely an astute mind like Salandria realises he undoes a lifetime of good and noble work associating with the likes of Cinque and Fetzer.
  This is why I think comedy and satire are important. IMHO it's a mistake treating these characters even remotely seriously. Arguing their cases as if theyvth made points worth arguing.
Look at Baggins. The irrational nature of his beliefs. The fantastical void he operates in.
Anything that remotely threatens his argument he starts squealing " itsi fake it's fake I tells you"
Likewise with Cinque. The amount of alterations he claims were done is staggering.
And yet some short sighted photographically untrained dolt squinting at a computer monitor in a dimly lit Buda hellhole was able to figure it out.
They've worked hard , making themselves into figures of ridicule. Who are we to deny them their just hard earned rewards?
Cinque, Fetzer, Baggins et Al should be routinely and mercilessly pilliored.
Expose them for the fucking cretins they are.
Arguing with Cinque and co has given a new lease of life to the Warrenistas.

Vinny

Sat 30 May 2020, 7:05 pm
Cinque, Fetzer, Baggins et Al should be routinely and mercilessly pilliored.

Indeed. They are worse than the lone nutters.

Sat 30 May 2020, 11:04 pm
Manufactured attempts to explain the presence of the image of PM in terms of the manipulation of photography are a dead give away to the inherent fallacy of the arguments being proffered. The image is there. It is that of a white man wearing work clothes. He's in the last position that a random observer would place himself. Those are undeniable facts, yet there are those activists who deny them to advance their personal agendas.

The entire PM evidence pattern is based on factual evidence. That's the power that keeps others banging their heads against the wall over it.

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:04 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_enh10
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Best_c11

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Byp_211
Vinny

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:11 pm
That guy on the top left looks quite familiar. He looks like a famous guy named Lee Oswald. What a coincidence. A guy who looks Lee Oswald standing on the steps of the building Oswald worked in.

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:17 pm
It's already solved Vinny. It's a fat bird wearing a face mask. It seems JFK was hounded by them.

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:19 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_col10Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_cro10Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_enh11

steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:28 pm
Fucking hell Mick...how clear are those images!!!!

Checkmate.

Vinny

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:29 pm
Great colorizing,Mick.

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:33 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_enh12

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 12:43 pm
steely_dan wrote:Fucking hell Mick...how clear are those images!!!!
Geez imagine if we had the original or first Gen copy.

Bastards! This would be done and dusted.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 1:14 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_enh13

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 1:22 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_col11

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 1:29 pm
Amazing job, mate.

It's really that bastard Oswald's fault that we have nothing clearer. He should have ran out and photo bombed.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 1:40 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_sgi10

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 3:27 pm
Vinny wrote:Great colorizing,Mick.
Thanks Vinny,
Don't know whether it helps. But thought I'd post anyway.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 23 Jul 2020, 3:28 pm
greg_parker wrote:Amazing job, mate.

It's really that bastard Oswald's fault that we have nothing clearer. He should have ran out and photo bombed.

Cheers Greg.

Bloody Oswald's fault, mongrel!

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 12:07 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 21 Pm_enh14

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy