REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 22 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Prayer Man - Page 22 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 1:27 pm
Fuckwits don't see Oswald staring them square in their faces. Nice imagery Mick.

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 1:36 pm
There is apart from this frame from the Darnell footage - evidence in abundance in the record pointing to Oswald having been on the first floor and then out on the steps at around the time of the assassination. This evidence along with the photographic material supporting that claim should be taken seriously. It should be re-examined by the Authorities in my opinion.

Prayer Man - Page 22 Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 3:13 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:Fuckwits don't see Oswald staring them square in their faces. Nice imagery Mick.
What sane rational people might contemplate when confronted with the PM theory is to look for weaknesses in the argument. To show why it cannot be Oswald using rock solid evidence to prove their case and publicize it . I've yet to see anything from the deniers on that score, and I'm tipping I never will. 

For some PM would spell the end. The end game! They know that the jig would be up. 
Their deceitful profiteering, their pet theories and their silly fantasies would all disappear virtually overnight. They can see their gravy train being completely derailed. They cling to their delusional nonsense because of that. The resistance to PM by the broader JFK community reeks of it.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 24 Jul 2020, 3:22 pm
An open challenge to all the lurkers here, the deniers who either remain silent on the PM topic or deny it as a legitimate reason for having the case reopened. Since we have had such a hard time of it trying to wrestle good quality images from the 6FM and other sources, why don't you put your money where your mouths are.

Obtain the original footage of both Darnell and Weigman films of the steps of the TSBD around the time of the assassination and prove that PM is not Oswald.

Ultra High definition scans will end the debate today. 

Crickets chirping.........................

Vinny

Sat 25 Jul 2020, 12:06 pm
Prayer Man is too toxic for the mainstream JFK community.

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 6:12 am
Goodness I always chuckle just thinking about that Greg, if Lee would've simply photobombed any of these damned photos.....is it tinfoil to think he might've but that such photos went to the "perpetrator black hole" lol? I thought there were definitely collection of film and photos that fateful day? I could be wrong.
Vinny

Wed 05 Aug 2020, 5:57 pm
It seems so obvious looking at Mick's images that the guy on the steps is Lee. Alas many seem to be willfully blind. They cannot see what is in front of them.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 2:38 pm
I got a link earlier today from Ancestry to enhance old photos, e.g. making them less blurry. Been down this road before, but I figured what the hell, so I gave it a try with the Darnell still of PM. This was the result:

Prayer Man - Page 22 Prayer%2BMan%2Bfrom%2BJFK_auto_x1

I did one zoomed in but it looked crappy.
Vinny

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 5:33 pm
Thanks Stan.

Fri 14 Aug 2020, 10:23 pm
Just looking at the posture it reminds me of other photos of Lee.
These photos are amazing, btw. Thank you!
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 15 Aug 2020, 4:17 am
StanDane wrote:I got a link earlier today from Ancestry to enhance old photos, e.g. making them less blurry. Been down this road before, but I figured what the hell, so I gave it a try with the Darnell still of PM. This was the result:

Prayer Man - Page 22 Prayer%2BMan%2Bfrom%2BJFK_auto_x1

I did one zoomed in but it looked crappy.

Best copy so far!
Thank you
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 15 Aug 2020, 10:16 am
Great work Stan, The original film would solve this in a heart beat in my view. This frame has little or no motion blur it is quite sharp.

StanDane
StanDane

Sat 15 Aug 2020, 12:14 pm
I did this on the fly expecting nothing different than all the tweaks I've done over the years. But the results, subtle as they are, were OK. To be frank, I didn't see much change at the time, probably the result of the beer. But this morning I did see things slightly more sharply. Doing a higher resolution scan of the original film--this particular frame--will produce positive results.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 15 Aug 2020, 1:50 pm
It's........................Oswald.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 21 Aug 2020, 7:29 am
Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_00310

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Fri 21 Aug 2020, 12:32 pm
Nice image, Bart. Looks quite sharp. Frazier seems to be looking directly at PM.

Sat 22 Aug 2020, 6:40 pm
That pic does look pretty nice. Looks to me Lee is facing slightly left. Maybe he had just finished talking with someone, or was about to .
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 04 Oct 2020, 11:36 am
Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_enh16

It's only one frame of many but what a frame it is. Given that every person standing on the steps has been positively identified except for one in this Darnell frame it is simply a matter of elimination. Is the PM figure a perfect stranger we see standing at the rear atop of the steps or Lee Harvey Oswald? In an instant I can identify the tall man standing next to PM on his left as Buell Frazier. Wesley identified the tall man in the photo as he. To my mind That is Lee Oswald without any doubt standing atop of the steps to the far left in the shadows next to his friend Buell Wesley Frazier. And finally, we now have a positive identification of PM from the person who should know best - Marina Oswald Porter. Upon viewing the Darnell frame, she immediately acknowledged that the figure at the top of the steps to the left-hand side of the vestibule is her late husband Lee Harvey Oswald.

Last edited by Mick_Purdy on Mon 05 Oct 2020, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 04 Oct 2020, 2:02 pm
Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_110Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_210Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_310

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 05 Oct 2020, 11:44 am
Prayer Man - Page 22 Pm_hig10
No doubt in my mind. PM is Lee Oswald.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 05 Oct 2020, 12:39 pm
It really is obvious Mick, and not all that complicated. That's the Depository mob on those steps. It's their turf. Where they live when they're not at home. Because they work there. Those steps are their steps. It's Oswald standing there because it can't be anybody else and it's exactly where he said he was. It's simple. The complicated part is the coverup. The manipulation. The intimidation. But this photo? Simple as a box of rokcs.

Thu 08 Oct 2020, 9:04 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:It really is obvious Mick, and not all that complicated. That's the Depository mob on those steps. It's their turf. Where they live when they're not at home. Because they work there. Those steps are their steps. It's Oswald standing there because it can't be anybody else and it's exactly where he said he was. It's simple. The complicated part is the coverup. The manipulation. The intimidation. But this photo? Simple as a box of rokcs.

It's obvious.

Some think Occam's Razor is a principle that gives precedence to simplicity: of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred. Actually, Occam's Razor says you prefer the one that requires the fewest assumptions.

The notion that Oswald is Prayer Man requires the fewest assumptions. They include:

• Oswald's alibi was correct; he was down in front with his boss.
  • The earliest news reports, affidavits and interrogation notes placing Oswald down near the entrance were correct.
  • Holmes accurately recounted Oswald's words during his final interrogation.
  • All the people on the front steps of the TSBD were employees.

There are more, but none of these assumptions are outlandish stretches. They are reasonable and fact-based. All the other theories require more assumptions, some of them ranging from the improbable to the grotesque.

And then, to top it off, our damn eyes confirm what the evidence clearly points to: the guy standing there who looks like Oswald is Oswald!
Vinny

Wed 21 Oct 2020, 3:41 am
I wonder if facial recognition software could help with this issue?

Wed 21 Oct 2020, 7:52 am
Vinny wrote:I wonder if facial recognition software could help with this issue?
I've tried Vinny. But for now, the technology cannot cope with the low resolution of the Darnell frame we have.

Vinny

Wed 21 Oct 2020, 7:56 pm
Thanks Mick.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum