REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  tippit  Mason  +Lankford  Lifton  fritz  11  beckley  hosty  3a  Lankford  zapruder  Darnell  3  9  Floor  Weigman  paine  David  Humor  2  tsbd  doyle  4  frazier  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Prayer Man In 2002  Empty Prayer Man In 2002

Thu 06 Oct 2016, 7:48 pm
Prayer Man In 2002.

Prayer Man In 2002  Who
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Prayer Man In 2002  Empty Re: Prayer Man In 2002

Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:54 am
This was already mentioned by me a year or so ago at Webs in the History Of PM thread. I only thought it was 2005.

But hey we know the 2nd floor clusterfuck is a non-starter.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:45 am
Indeed Barto.
BTW, have a look at the Unicorns epic whinge on the FOO. Very Happy

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:41 am
The unicorn has had his alicorn well and truly shoved up his arse. Look forrward yo more of his mad ravings. That must hurt real bad.
Vinny

Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:05 am
barto wrote:This was already mentioned by me a year or so ago at Webs in the History Of PM thread. I only thought it was 2005.

But hey we know the 2nd floor clusterfuck is a non-starter.

Thanks Barto. Yes the lunch room story is a myth.Yet so many have difficulty in letting it go.
Vinny

Mon 10 Oct 2016, 1:06 am
steely dan wrote:Indeed Barto.
BTW, have a look at the Unicorns epic whinge on the FOO. Very Happy
He never gives up whining against us.

The Assassination community has shamed itself in its treatment of the Prayer Man evidence and in turn given power to a very subversive and corrosive ROKC organization. It has given credibility to risible hacks like Andrej Stancak and allowed them to get away with a level of input that somehow escapes the eyes of those aiming criticism at the Prayer Woman evidence advocates. People who normally recognize the level of evidence Davidson accidentally discovered are deliberately looking the other way because they backed Murphy. That is destructive of Assassination community credibility. People pointing out those who are marching naked are not the offenders.

Gordon put me on indefinite moderation because Stancak used the dishonest method of flagging my posts because he knew the mods would back his ruse. Gordon then said I had ignored moderator warnings to post evidence. Any look at the debate shows I was posting the best evidence on the subject that Stancak was categorically unable to answer short of booby pseudo-analyses Gordon seems to have less concern over the educational integrity of. Truth is I whipped Stancak's ROKC *** so badly he was forced to run to the cowardly protection of the moderators. He refused to answer how his own replication of Davidson's woman's face proved it was real because replication using another scientific method is usually considered empirical proof (the same evidence they said I failed to provide and Stancak couldn't answer). Stancak was too dishonest to admit the fatal mistake he made so Gordon shut me down with a false claim of failing to follow rigor. Dirty shop over there. Any look at that thread would see that I WAS posting evidence. So much that they were forced to use dirty tactics to shut it down.

I asked Gordon to please show an actual example where I had failed to post evidence and he refused to answer. I believe that forum is the only forum that allows ROKC to post.
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 10 Oct 2016, 3:48 am
Brian has been "smoked" by the EF, Vinny. Now he's just a butt in a ashtray. As good as the above whinge is, my favourite of his......
"The devil with Amazon and their pc travesty"

Brian doesn't like being identified as a troll. Therein lies his comedy value....but at least he seems to have finally mastered his selfie-stick cheers

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum