» The Pierce Allman Story
Today at 9:34 am by Ed. Ledoux

» JFK Links
Yesterday at 3:00 pm by barto

» Leo Sauvage
Yesterday at 1:29 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

elsbeth address

View previous topic View next topic Go down

elsbeth address

Post by greg parker on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 12:00 pm

If someone can come up with a better explanation for the Elsbeth address than that Oswald himself gave it, I'd be happy to see it - preferably supported by some type of evidence.

Steve Thomas wrote:I know that this a response to a post that's over 10 years old, but in his WC testimony, Hosty said that he had the Elsbeth St. address as early as March, 1963.
Mr. HOSTY. This was March 4, 1963, when I began my inquiry as to her present whereabouts. I determined on March 4, 1963, through the Immigration and Naturalization Service records that she had moved from Fort Worth to the Dallas area. She was living on a street called Elsbeth Street in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas.
On March 11, 1963, I made inquiry at this Elsbeth address
Steve, with all due respect, I don't believe that this is a better explanation. Hosty was looking for Oswald in late Oct / early November, so he knew full well he wasn't living at the Elsbeth address at the time of the assassination.

On the other hand, Oswald did have his library card on him with that address - and if flashed upside down, it would read Harvey Lee Oswald - just like it shows on Revill's list - itself made up of names and addresses taken prior to letting each worker go.

Such an encounter at the door is well supported by early news accounts, and by Oswald's own words to Holmes during the last interrogation.

This is Occam's Razor at work. It is the simplest explanation based on known facts.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: elsbeth address

Post by Steve Thomas on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 1:11 am

greg parker wrote:
If someone can come up with a better explanation for the Elsbeth address than that Oswald himself gave it, I'd be happy to see it - preferably supported by some type of evidence.

Steve Thomas wrote:I know that this a response to a post that's over 10 years old, but in his WC testimony, Hosty said that he had the Elsbeth St. address as early as March, 1963.
Steve, with all due respect, I don't believe that this is a better explanation. Hosty was looking for Oswald in late Oct / early November, so he knew full well he wasn't living at the Elsbeth address at the time of the assassination.
Greg,

You're absolutely right.

Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top