REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  fritz  3  Darnell  doyle  3a  tippit  Lifton  Humor  Weigman  prayer  4  frazier  zapruder  David  11  +Lankford  2  Lankford  Mason  Theory  beckley  9  hosty  Floor  paine  

Like/Tweet/+1

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter

+6
greg_parker
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
steely_dan
barto
10 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 Empty Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Sun 03 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm
First topic message reminder :

http://www.prayer-man.com/new-updates-to-2nd-floor-encounter-paper/

I have added a fair amount of photos, newspaper articles and some docs since the April release.

Prayer-Man.com

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Thu 03 Oct 2019, 11:10 am
barto wrote:Go for it! Go for it! Go for it! Go for it!

You forgot Harvey was giving Lee a reach around every day in the so called sniper's nest.....
Barto, you've left me with something I cannot get out of my tiny brain. 

You know Lee parted his hair on the opposite side to Harvey.

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Thu 03 Oct 2019, 11:27 am
Mick Purdy wrote:
barto wrote:Go for it! Go for it! Go for it! Go for it!

You forgot Harvey was giving Lee a reach around every day in the so called sniper's nest.....
Barto, you've left me with something I cannot get out of my tiny brain. 

You know Lee parted his hair on the opposite side to Harvey.

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 HanLBanW
barto
barto

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 1:13 am
Weisberg on Baker in 1966.
Essential to listen to.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 26 Jan 2020, 11:04 am
Thanks Barto, 1966 not bad - he was onto them way back hey. I think for me the curtain rods not ever having been found is a huge red flag ( if they were recovered I haven't read or seen anything about it) and West's Testimony in reports about the tape and how it was used along with manning his station is staggering.  You know who had keys to the building don't you? JD that's who! Thanks for sharing.

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 Byp_211
barto
barto

Fri 03 Apr 2020, 10:07 pm
·         Jack Dougherty makes it down from the fifth floor down to the first and while being interviewed by Gill Toff is asked about whether he saw a white helmeted officer besides Truly.
Q: coming inaudible in the building right? And Mr Truly was down there and did you see a police officer come in with a big helmet on his head? You know a white helmet, a police officer come running in the building at all like right away?
JD:       No, I didn’t.

Further down in that same interview Dougherty claims that Oswald was eating his lunch in the second floor lunch room, which isn’t true at all. If he sees Oswald in the second floor lunch room after he has finished his lunch (what was the reason for him to go to the second fl lunch room after his lunch in the first place when he was going for the sixth). 
But then changes his mind to  seeing him on two while Dougherty went downstairs. Quite a changeover. But that only says he sees him on the second floor, where Oswald went to get his coke for his lunch.
If Oswald at that time was eating his lunch n the second floor then he would have been spotted by many office workers. Yet no one did.

Q:         Did anybody tell you, for instance, you like Oswald probably if he was up on the sixth floor headed truly downstairs too, cause someone saw him down there on second floor, pretty fast
JD:       Yes, they had to, but I don’t know who it was.
Q:         You don’t know what?
JD:       I don’t know who it was, who saw him come down.
Q:         Did you see him at all that day do you remember?
JD:       Well, just downstairs in the lunch room, was about all.
Q:         But that was when you were having lunch right?
JD:       Yes, uh huh.
Q:         And he was having lunch in there too?
JD:       No, I was downstairs having lunch and he was having lunch upstairs on two.
Q:         Oh he had lunch on two? And you had lunch on one?
JD:       Yes.
Q:         And did you see him have lunch before you had it or after?
JD:       That was after.
Q:         You had your lunch first and then you saw him at lunch?
JD:       Well, I come down and I saw him on two see and then I went downstairs and had mine.
Q:         And he was already in eating?
JD:       Yes uh huh.

Later on in the same interview Dougherty doubles down by claiming that Truly was
downstairs for a while and was later asked to go find him by an F.B.I. agent.

Q:         I know cause he, he kinda helped out somewhat, according to them, to their statement.  Did you happen to eh, you know you said you came back downstairs and someone said go and see Mr Truly or go find Mr Truly, was he in the office at the time?
JD:       No, he was upstairs on another floor.
Q:         So when you came downstairs the first floor Mr Truly was in his office right?
JD:       Yes, for a while.
Q:         For a while, but then, you stayed downstairs for a while and then some FBI man came in you say and told you to go find him for him?
JD:       Yes, uh huh.
Q:         And did you ever find out where he was, Mr Truly?
JD:       No, no I never did find out.

Dougherty sees Truly in the office after his arrivalon the first floor. That doesn't equate to Truly's storming inside and on a good trot run towards the elevators does it?

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sat 04 Apr 2020, 7:36 pm
I wonder whether Dougherty was one of the inside men? There is something strange about him.

Mon 06 Apr 2020, 1:19 am
Dougherty and Lovelady were loyal to the TSBD, they weren't gonna sh*t where they were eating.....

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Mon 28 Dec 2020, 4:50 am
In this HSCA doc, from the Malcolm Blunt Archives, which reports on the Dallas trip they undertook.
They also timed their descent from the 6th to the 2nd inside the TSBD in 46 seconds.......’cough’

Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 6b843010
Update to Anatomy Of The Second Floor Lunch Room Encounter - Page 3 2fceeb10

The whole doc is here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hlGaxUhKlwT3wXCPhYsPznzrSmXT5_ez/view?usp=drivesdk
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum