REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  tippit  3  Lifton  Darnell  fritz  zapruder  Floor  Mason  prayer  Lankford  hosty  paine  9  2  Humor  3a  beckley  tsbd  doyle  11  Theory  Weigman  frazier  +Lankford  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Empty Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy

Wed 11 Mar 2020, 7:15 pm
This guy Ralph Leon Yates is as certified and utterly useless as Doyle is.

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_10

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_11
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_12
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_15
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_13
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_14doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_17
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_18
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_16doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_20
doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Ralph_19

Last edited by barto on Sat 13 Nov 2021, 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Empty Re: Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 12:16 pm
I've read a lot of this stuff before but some of the new stuff here just re-enforces the history of the Yates family mental health issues. Quite sad.

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Empty Re: Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 2:37 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:I've read a lot of this stuff before but some of the new stuff here just re-enforces the history of the Yates family mental health issues. Quite sad.
Yeah, it was all brought in Lee Farley's old threads that no longer exist so it's good to have the docs on display.

Just as a reminder, it was Lee's belief that Yates was evasive about exact dates and locations be cause he was actually cruising for gay sex - thus picking up "hitch-hikers".  And it was this part of his nature which probably sent him over the edge mentally. Just not the done thing in that time and place. That's the stripped down short version which may sound like something of a stretch, but the original threads on this were very convincing - or at least they were to me.

Especially when you consider that Larry Crafard had breakfast in a cafe in the area with Ruby that morning, was a known hitchiker, a known bi-sexual who was considered "rough trade" according to one document - and also known to be mistaken for Oswald in other situations.

The facts, when the documents are looked at dispassionately, indicate that in the very first version of the story, the hiker never had a package, and had only talked about the possibility of Kennedy being shot because the general subject was raised by Yates himself. 

It was in fact these threads on Yates that are the origins of Mr Doyle's ROKC tic affliction - not PM as you might think.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 3:08 pm
Incidentally Doyle has used Ralph Yates as an alias online. I think it was his username for one of his Amazon accounts.

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 3:58 pm
greg parker wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:I've read a lot of this stuff before but some of the new stuff here just re-enforces the history of the Yates family mental health issues. Quite sad.
Yeah, it was all brought in Lee Farley's old threads that no longer exist so it's good to have the docs on display.

Just as a reminder, it was Lee's belief that Yates was evasive about exact dates and locations be cause he was actually cruising for gay sex - thus picking up "hitch-hikers".  And it was this part of his nature which probably sent him over the edge mentally. Just not the done thing in that time and place. That's the stripped down short version which may sound like something of a stretch, but the original threads on this were very convincing - or at least they were to me.

Especially when you consider that Larry Crafard had breakfast in a cafe in the area with Ruby that morning, was a known hitchiker, a known bi-sexual who was considered "rough trade" according to one document - and also known to be mistaken for Oswald in other situations.

The facts, when the documents are looked at dispassionately, indicate that in the very first version of the story, the hiker never had a package, and had only talked about the possibility of Kennedy being shot because the general subject was raised by Yates himself. 

It was in fact these threads on Yates that are the origins of Mr Doyle's ROKC tic affliction - not PM as you might think.
The evidence does point to Yates having some kind of mental illness. His story appears to be just another which evolved over the days and weeks after the assassination. His co-worker and his wife support this in their statements.

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy Byp_211
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 12 Mar 2020, 5:29 pm
greg parker wrote:

Here's the FOO thread where Doyle was shouting across to the EF whilst Lee was posting.

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-10464.html?highlight=ralph+yates

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 16 Mar 2020, 5:43 am
Vinny wrote:Incidentally Doyle has used Ralph Yates as an alias online. I think it was his username for one of his Amazon accounts.

Yeah, I remember that.

Always thought it was a bit strange to choose the name of a mental patient... but I guess that's how Doyle identifies, huh?

barto

Wed 16 Jun 2021, 1:03 am
Let me cement this BS shut once and for all!!!

doyle - Raph Leon Yates, like Doyle, batshit crazy 2ab58710

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 16 Jun 2021, 3:21 am
Rant alert!

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 12 Nov 2021, 10:51 pm
Jan 8th 1964 polygraph.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rt6pNiDzFNsF9qqcmiahUM1nR7ln5vv1/view?usp=sharing

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sat 13 Nov 2021, 2:55 pm
Thanks Barto.

Wed 13 Dec 2023, 9:56 pm
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLUhUvO0Jb1qJCmdO0hbEccdcGd494Fc/view?usp=sharing

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum