REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3a  tsbd  frazier  11  9  3  Floor  zapruder  doyle  2  fritz  beckley  4  Lankford  Weigman  Lifton  tippit  David  paine  +Lankford  Darnell  Humor  Mason  prayer  Theory  hosty  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Interesting WC testimony Empty Interesting WC testimony

Thu 04 Feb 2021, 5:32 am
Testimony of Dean Adams Andrews, Jr. in 1964. Does anyone see where I'm going with this? Sort of reminds me of why our Marxist boy had his military ring on the day he was arrested.

Mr. LIEBELER. How many times did he come into your office?

Mr. ANDREWS. Minimum of three, maximum of five, counting initial visit.

Mr. LIEBELER. And did you talk about different subjects at different times? As I understand it, the first time he came there, he was primarily concerned about his discharge, is that correct'?

Mr. ANDREWS. Well, I may have the subject matter of the visits reversed because with the company he kept and the conversation -- he could talk fairly well -- I figured that this was another one of what we call in my office free alley clients, so we didn't maintain the normalcy with the file that -- might have scratched a few notes on a piece of pad, and 2 days later threw the whole thing away. Didn't pay too much attention to him. Only time I really paid attention to this boy, he was in the front of the Maison Blanche Building giving out these kooky Castro things. . . . I was coming from the NBC building, and I walked past him. You know how you see somebody, recognize him. So I turned around, came back, and asked him what he was doing giving that junk out. He said it was a job. I reminded him of the $25 he owed the office. He said he would come over there, but he never did.

Mr. LIEBELER. . . . Can you tell us what month that was, approximately?

Mr. ANDREWS. Summertime. Before July. I think the last time would be around -- the last could have been, I guess, around the 10th of July.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum