REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  doyle  tippit  prayer  11  3a  hosty  Darnell  Lifton  David  beckley  Weigman  2  fritz  3  9  Floor  +Lankford  Lankford  Theory  zapruder  4  tsbd  Mason  paine  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Fair Play for Vince Palamara

+6
Jake_Sykes
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
MarkValenti
JFK_Case
greg_parker
10 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fair Play for Vince Palamara - Page 2 Empty Fair Play for Vince Palamara

Thu 20 May 2021, 11:26 pm
First topic message reminder :

Did you guys know Vince Palamara has been cited in a book on the Secret Service?

I was seriously concerned that wasn't gonna happen.

But it could be a clever ruse. See, the cite is unrelated to JFK, so the author (obviously a  flying monkey for CIA controlled media) could use that single cite to "prove" she took into account Vince's body of work.

There is no justice. 

Someone should start a thread on this at the 13 Inch Head Forum.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Vinny

Fair Play for Vince Palamara - Page 2 Empty Re: Fair Play for Vince Palamara

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 7:03 pm
Vince mentions our Bart in his book.

Fair Play for Vince Palamara - Page 2 John10

Fri 04 Jun 2021, 7:50 pm
Thanks again Vinny.. you have the constitution of a true ROKCer!

Armstrong only knows how you manage to summon up the inner strength to sift through these piles of junk..

Bill Shelley international man of mystery!! How I spent my 40 odd years working as a warehouse supervisor and breeding dogs combatting the menace of international communism ..and fleas and those pesky little critters who gnaw through the " school textbooks" 

The more I see of Palamara the less impressed I am..

He has all the poise , gravitas and maturity of a teenage girl. What has he actually contributed? This much vaunted " Secret Service expert"

His books are nothing but tepid regurgitations of the Orthodox Conspiracy narrative, and his writing is as turgid dull and uninspiring as a Pravda editorial on the prospective wheat harvest in Uzbekistan...
Honestly he may well be the absolute personification of the gullible unsophisticated CTwinkie/ useful idiot..an easily malleable vessel through which any amount of disinformation or plain old bullshit can be copiously spread... He's got all the emotional intelligence of a teenager who measures their lives according to how many fucking " likes" they get on Facebook.. just give him a mention baby!!

That photo of him and Juddufki attempting to outgurn each other illustrates his utter vacuity and gullibility...

He's joined intellectual heavyweights like dear old Fezzo and H and L fantasy stalwart John Kowalski ( his main interest apart from chasing ethereal Eastern European polyglot émigrés is " researching" CMC Permindex and the Bloomfield papers .. Armstrong give me strength..from H and L to the Torbitt document and Lyndon LaRouche!), contibuting a beautifully written insightful meditation on K and K..

A BIG CONSPIRACY ON AMAZON!!!!!!! Someone has hacked his author account ( pause for deep breath)

It must be because of that new book!!!! The Secret Service must have dispatched their minions to Amazon in an attempt to cover up the troof...

The way things are going we'll soon be treated to John Butler's monograph on 1960s ladies fashions...or Armstrong forbid, Professor Larsen's in depth annotated study of the forensic techniques of medical dentistry of the 1960s...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Wed 16 Jun 2021, 6:34 pm
From his book. He apparently believes that Judyth and Beverly are actually witnesses.

Fair Play for Vince Palamara - Page 2 Scree144

Thu 17 Jun 2021, 9:03 pm
What else could you possibly expect from a Trine Day author?

Conspiracy is their business. No more . No less .

And the vaguer, more nebulous and all encompassing the Conspiracy..the better for them..

It allows their various " trooftelling" " authors" to tell their wildly implausible , contradictory fables whilst weaving the disparate fragments into some grand, if ill defined SuperConspiracy...

Thus we can have Nazi War criminals ( several of whom died over 20 years before...mere details my dear! Kris's Konspiracy Maxim #1 " Never let death or rational thought get in the way of a jolly good Conspiracy") mafia dons, teenage ingenues, CIA types, upper crust blueblood WASPs, Texas oilmen, shady OAS operatives, good ole boy John Bircher racists and a supporting cast of thousands, joining together in the same supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Conspiracy...

The trick is it doesn't have to make sense...this is a religion, baby..

We're dealing with true believers..once you have FAITH..once you accept Mother Juddufki into your life everything is possible...

The thing that disgusts me about Palamara and co is they can't possibly believe it... and I'm absolutely certain they don't believe it..Fair enough every author wants to be published...but at least have the decency and the integrity to admit it. Don't try to have it both ways...Baker's lies pollute everything.. like poisonous weeds ..or fungus.. they infect everything they touch ..once Baker's name is mentioned then any semblance of credibility is lost. Years, no, decades of brave pioneering research destroyed to feed the preposterous fantasies of a conwoman and the egos of a gaggle of gullible galoots who trail along in her wake...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bakers name was part of a cynical quid pro quo... 

" Welcome to Trine Day Vince! You wouldn't mind if we add a little something to enhance your wonderful manuscript? Just slip Ms Baker's name into your list of still living witnesses... she's got loads and loads of proof, doncha know"

Maybe I'm being unrealistically naïve, Conspiracy publishing is a business like any other business; and there's obviously a market for Juddufkis syrupy brand of bodice buster. I mean what's the big deal, right? The people who buy Judyth Vary Baker aren't exactly the sharpest knifes...if not Juddufki it would probably be some contactee , a retired pest exterminator from Poughkeepsie who's really the intergalactic ambassador from Venus ..

Fair enough, its the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave and if folk want to believe some disturbed fantasist was a mixture of Mata Hari and Madame Curie then good luck to them...

This is one of the huge problems with the phenomenon of internet troofing... especially when you're dealing with people with zero critical thinking skills and an incredibly superficial understanding of the subject matter. 

Actual proveable facts are forced to yield to belief...all opinions are equal, thus the fantastical nonsense peddled by the likes of Trine Day ends up clogging up search engines..The opinions of real accredited experts, people who have spent their professional careers working on the subject in question are dismissed by people who have read one or two revisionist tomes.. Unfortunately not all opinions are equal... they are only worth the facts they are based on.. Remember that odious balloon Larsen dismissing no less than 3 dentists? He could prove the CIA faked Oswalds dental records because he had " studied" the subject for three weeks..

They become accepted as " mainstream alternative" facts...thus in a considerable percentage of online articles about, say David Ferrie, Juddufkis syrupy trash is accepted as being factual..

Fuck the likes of Palamara, allowing his ego to be massaged...a Trine Day author, no less ..for some unfathomable reason he is regarded as the Secret Service expert in residence..

What is some newbie to think when they pick up his book? Only to discover Juddufkis name listed along with real witnesses?

Like Baggins and co Millegan is first and foremost a businessman, a salesman...they couldn't give a fuck about " truth" , they just want to reel the suckers in...

P T Barnum would have just loved H and L and Me and Lee...Once you've made the conscious decision to pay no attention to the actual facts you are free to design a fantasy scenario , catered specifically to appeal to your target demographic...

The few actual scholars, researchers and historians who remain, who treat the subject with the respect it deserves, who follow the facts and dontd just make up a load of fantastical shite, they end up getting covered in muck...treated with derision by the outside world who equate assassination research with the tawdry theatrics they see splattered across the " alternative media" and the gutter press... Juddufki gurning triumphantly out of the cover of the National Enquirer..

Remember the whole Rafael Cruz imbroglio? Who did the " lamestream media" turn to for comment?

Judyth Vary Baker and Roger fucking Stone...the same month none other than Ralph Cinque( that squeaky voiced HGH peddlin' auteur and all round creative genius... if Juddufki claimed he was the product of some horrendous botched experiment...Sid Gottleib's aborted attempt at creating a half men half rodent to let loose in the sugar fields of Cuba I might just believe it) showed up on Infowars , on a segment hosted by that ambulatory haunch of boiled ham, Jerome Corsi, discussing his latest " discoveries"...how the blurred photo of the back of a man's head proves that it was a toupee wearing midget FBI agent and not Jack Ruby who shot Oswald...

I know I always ramble on about our tin foil hatted chums, but I really believe they represent the greatest impediment to getting the real facts out to a wider audience...

Perception and credibility are absolutely key factors...

If Millegan and Baggins or whomever want to peddle their wares at least have the integrity to market them as " historical fiction" or put a disclaimer on the cover...hell, I doubt the type of folks who buy yarns of magical disappearing polyglot Hungarian doppelgangers and elfin featured teenage femme fatales are really going to bother...look at the " ghost hunting shows", both are aiming for pretty much the same target audience...after they were forced to add a disclaimer to the top of their shows( for entertainment purposes only) it made no difference...the true believers will still believe...

They could even cast it in a suitably sinister conspiratorial light...

The NWO the je...eh Zionist minions at the lamestream media forced us to add the disclaimer...to keep the TROOF hidden..

Wanna buy a Juddufki T Shirt??? " My Secret CIA contact went to New Orleans and all they brought me back was this lousy t shirt and a thermos flask full of mouse tumours"

Or what about your very own HARVEY facemask!!! You too can be a secret CIA doppelganger!!!

Or how about selling some of John Butler's famous homebrew?? 

Market it as the Fake Marguerite's Own Moonshine...made to the secret family recipe in a still under the " mysterious" house in San Saba..

After a couple of bottles we guarantee you'll be seeing fake Oswalds popping up everywhere!!

Talking of John Butler..he must have been up at the still all day yesterday... slurping down jugs of Marguerite's Own Moonshine..he proved once and for all he is absolutely incapable of telling fact from fiction..after reading one of Jeremy Bs good natured, if somewhat pointed barbs, satirising the unthinking dogmatism of the tiny gaggle( what is the collective noun for cultsters anyway?) of H and L zealots, he penned a plaintive, almost wistful plea to his hobbity leader " What about the 6 foot 3 inch Oswald?"

Jimbo Baggins is up to his old tricks again...as predictable as a 5 foot 11 inch all American Oswald shrinking 5 inches when he escapes from his secret CIA safehouse to go gallivanting about trying to buy trucks for the Democratic Front of Cuba...

Trying to glad " disbelievers" into " debating" something, in this case the " Two Schools non mystery" that's been debunked more times than Don Jeffries bunk bed, the summer he went frolicking with the ubermensch at Hitler Youth Camp... except of course it wasn't really a " Camp"...more a collection of huts surrounded by a fence...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
lanceman

Fri 18 Jun 2021, 10:21 am
JFK_Case wrote:… Milicent Cranor, who came up with a really wacky theory that the "streak" seen in Z313 is a bullet trail when it broke the sound barrier or some such nonsense.
I believe it was theorized that the bullet left a condensation trail when it broke the sound barrier. This is often seen on jet fighters and rockets. The problem with this theory is that it requires conditions of high relative humidity. The weather conditions for Dallas TX at 12:00 PM on November 22, 1963 had a relative humidity of about 55% and dropping - too low for the effect suggested. The other problem is that the bullet would have broken the sound barrier when it was discharged from the barrel. Bullets don’t speed up after they are fired unless they are descending from a high altitude. I forwarded this to Jim DiEugenio’s KennedysandKing website but received no reply.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 18 Jun 2021, 12:53 pm
I forwarded this to Jim DiEugenio’s KennedysandKing website but received no reply. 

That's disappointing if he did get your email. But he may  not have. He has someone doing admin on the site. That person probably also acts as gatekeeper and doesn't necessarily pass everything on. 

What you say about the condensation theory, looks logical to me.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 13 Jul 2022, 9:09 pm
And the other day I saw he posted one of my videos at EF making it look he had done the legwork, and now I see he almost copied my entire channel one year ago. I am the one doing the 6/7 hours travel, the ripping and encoding and uploading and Vince Palamara just lifts them and puts them in his channel without one iota of credit or referral. 
What the actual fuck, thanks a lot Vince, whatever your feeble excuse is!

https://www.youtube.com/c/VincePalamarasecretservicejfk/videos

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Thu 14 Jul 2022, 8:44 pm
Quite pathetic. You do all the work and he gets to piggyback on it. In addition he gets lots of praises at the EF for his wonderful video collection.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum