REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Mason  2  3  3a  paine  +Lankford  beckley  Lankford  zapruder  Darnell  tsbd  doyle  9  prayer  Floor  fritz  4  Theory  hosty  tippit  David  Weigman  frazier  11  Lifton  Humor  

Like/Tweet/+1

the mullberry bush

+5
steely_dan
Mick_Purdy
Vinny
alex_wilson
greg_parker
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

the mullberry bush Empty the mullberry bush

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 12:54 pm
Here we go round again!

John Kowalski @ the 13\" Head Forum wrote:If you want to critique H&L please do. John Armstrong welcomes it.

John, really? Ask Robert Charles Dunne how he was treated way back when this Irish stew was being brewed when all he had done was offer a very sane suggestion. 

Or this from someone I have recently had contact with, who is a supporter of the thesis but not of all of Armstrong's evidence for it. I Quote direct from his email to me: 

"I remember coming across John Armstrong's book and even bought it. When I started questioning some things he had written, I contacted him. But instead of a conversation, he got very mad at me for questioning ANYTHING he had written and refused to talk with me!)

He welcomes it so much that before your comrades got me banned over there, I got under his skin so much that Mr. Baggins dolefully informed me that Armstrong was quitting JFK research and would no longer answer any questions. That lasted until I was ousted from the Hallowed Halls of 13-Inch-Headism.

John Armstrong treats those with questions, suggestions or criticism like they were Jehovah's Witnesses knocking on his door in the middle of an orgy. If he were any thinner skinned, he'd be opaque. Literally.

Last edited by greg_parker on Wed 23 Jun 2021, 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

the mullberry bush Empty Re: the mullberry bush

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 1:08 pm
The John Butler Trio @the 13\" Head Forum wrote:I don't know how many people believe the Harvey and Lee story is credible.  That's not important.  What is true is important regardless of the popular opinion.  But, it explains best the various anomalies provided in the official story and in part is based from WC findings.
No, it doesn't. The best explanations, are nearly always the simplest. You know -- the ones you guys won't even consider. 

One of the things these other folk keep harping about is school records and attendance.  I know a little about school records and attendance.  Attendance is one of the most reviewed and scrutinized record keeping in any school or district.  These type of records are reviewed at the school level, County Board level, and lastly at the state level.  Errors or any suspicious thought of an error are investigated thoroughly.
Not me Mr. Trio. I am completely on board with you here. The records, though not impervious to error, would be very important to keep correct. And I absolutely believe that is the case here.

The issue is not the records. It is the cockamamie rendering of them by Armstrong and Associates, Purveyors of the Acme Universal Solution. Just add one part paranoia, one part hallucination, one part learning disability, one part Conspiratitus, and one part water, stir well, repeat daily and Voila!

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 1:43 pm
Denny Zartman @the 13\" Head Forum wrote:Someone was using Lee Harvey Oswald's identity in 1960 or earlier. Who was it, and why?

Sigh...

It started with Marguerite telling the FBI that he took his birth certificate. Her search for Lee and that comment, were discussed in a series of memos going up the line, escalating ala Chinese Whispers, into the possibility that someone may be using Oswald's ID.  That concern was to be expected given that it was long known that stolen ID was used by the Soviets to infiltrate western society and blend in. But the bottom line remains that there was NEVER any evidence for it in this instance. It was mooted as a possibility based solely on the fact that he took his ID with him. This testimony before the Church Committee is the closest you'll get to honest answers from the government on this matter.

That you claim someone DID use his birth certificate, is hilarious given your carelessly tendentious claim that others should stick to facts.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 2:11 pm
Jimbo Baggins @the 13\" Head Forum wrote:They just can't do it, John!  For example, they simply WILL NOT discuss the 1952 evidence for two Oswalds.  Nor will they discuss the 1953 evidence.  They are simply afraid to engage with me.  Why?
Another tactic. Projection.

We correctly ping them as being a cult, so they throw the same pejorative back at me and this place. They are clueless. As a group, this is the antithesis of a cult. We are a fucking rabble held together by mutual respect, similar but independent ideas, hatred of bullshit and a determination to move this case forward as opposed to dragging it through the primeval slime that masquerades as research and discussion elsewhere.

And we correctly ping them for being too shit scared to come here and debate, despite offering to bend over backwards to accommodate their every demand... so they start claiming that it is US who refuse to debate...

We know what happens even in their own backyard on the rare occasions that they will engage someone in debate. They get their arses handed to them and run off and start another thread spamming the same shit that just got smashed. No moral compass. No evidence that actually withstands scrutiny - and definitely no shame about trying to lie and bluff their way through another day at the office...
alex_wilson

Wed 23 Jun 2021, 9:24 pm
I don't know where they've summoned up the delusion that the " detractors" are " afraid" to "engage" Jimbo Baggins in " debate" from...

Mmmm ..let me make a wild guess.... the same little hobbit hole round the back end of sleepy ol' Bellend Hill.. the orifice from which they've produced so many of the " facts" Mr Kowalski rhapsodises about so wistfully...

Like Juddufki they've created a fantasy narrative, one that doesn't have to have any internal coherence, or dare I say, logic..

The claim that Oswald was impersonated in 1960 is absolutely symptomatic of their flawed modus operandi..

Quite frankly it's a pile of illogical dogmatic internally contradictory dogshite..

The same gang of militant doppelgangerists who have Hoover dispatching hordes of document hungry doppeldrones barely 3 years later , to sanitise the record, confiscating or else forging documents have the same J Edgar sending plaintive requests about the current whereabouts of the elusive bullnecked all American LEE..Surely, if, as you claim Hoover was so well versed in the Oswald Project he was dispatching swarms of agents to Stripling within 24 hours, he wouldn't have needed to ask..he would have known full well that the Oswald in the Soviet Union was a polyglot Hungarian imposter... the real LEE was
was taking it easy in a CIA safehouse ....relying on the near Pavlovian instinct , the jaundiced paranoiac worldview of their target demographic, Baggins and his motley apprentices( a little doppelgove told me that Mr Kowalski, complete with Mickey Mouse ears, stars in the " other" version of Fantasia...in a sequence known as the ' Hobbit's Apprentice' Mickey Kowalski, accompanied by the John Butler Trio's acid jazz version of ' The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' goes racing around Jimbos little hobbit hole, with a bucket and mop, cleaning up the greenish gloops of foul smelling effluent...but this being ol' Bellend Hill the mops suddenly begin doppelganging themselves!! Soon poor old Mickey is being chased by an angry hordes of doppelganged mops) are free to misinterpret the original document..

When he's cornered doesn't Jimbo always resort to posting the clip from Rush to Judgement?

It's shoddy duplicitous legerdemain...not only that it's incredibly childish and almost ridiculously transparent..

Be specific Mr Kowalski what particular" facts" are you alluding to?

Why don't you summon up the requisite courage and take up Greg's offer?

Or instead of acting like a fluffer in a Hobbits only chorus line, cheering on Jimbo Baggins ( but wisely avoiding anything too specific) if you are so sure of your facts and so eager for " debate" why not simply copy and paste the arguments presented here?

Remember " Comical Ali"? The Iraqi PR whizz who assured the world that Saddam's glorious legions had routed the infidel hordes?..

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce Comical Johnny!!!

With his similarly absurd declarations of victory!!

Jimbo Baggins was frightened of being TOO successful and TOO factual...so after his majesterial performance during the Stripling High " debate" being a merciful soul he decided to take a little vacation...Smaug's Cave and Sauron's Willy( a phallic shaped rock on the far side of ol' Bellend Hill) are beautiful in the autumn..a an autumn in Middle Earth lasts nearly a year...

Come on Comical Johnny keep 'em coming!! You're doing a bang up job!!

" Parker's Posse" and " You've won this debate Jim" would have made Comical Ali himself blush with pride!!

" There are no American tanks anywhere near Baghdad!"( As a column of tanks go rumbling past )

" Jimbo Baggins has won this debate!!" ( After Jimbo has crawled back ignominiously after being utterly humiliated )

Tell us oh oracle....oh Comical Johnny ..the Delphi of Doppelgangerism...where can us poor benighted disbelievers find these wonderful facts you speak of?

Last edited by alex_wilson on Wed 23 Jun 2021, 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A column of tanks driven by doppelganged hobbits drove down the street)

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Thu 24 Jun 2021, 8:53 pm
Looks like Gordon has received more complaints from the Harvey and Lee posse.

the mullberry bush Scree145

Thu 24 Jun 2021, 10:48 pm
Quomodo sola sedet civitas...

I know the historical parallel is not exact, but it most certainly captures the sense of desolation..

The barbarians are no longer at the gates... they've ransacked the citadel... grinning toothlessly as they sit draped in the blood splattered purple lined robes. The Conspiratocracy have merged with the Mediocracy.. Instead of Peter Dale Scott James Gordon seems to want his members to emulate Terry Scott...ex Carry On star who played one of the titular roles in " Terry and June" a British sit com from the 80s ...full of fussy minded little prudes and suburban caricatures

Making one great amorphous blob of nothingness.. a stagnant pool of fetid ooze... disturbed only by the occasional gaseous emission that comes burbling to the surface..." You can tell HARVEY from LEE by the ear lobes...especially when HARVEY is wearing a facemask...LEE Oswald went to Area 51 with one of the Steve Landesbergs"

John Butler represents the antithesis of research and informed debate...
If either he or James Gordon happen across these words I did a little bit of lexicographical/ etymological research... from the vernacular Anglo Saxon, the Middle English of Chaucer and his fellow Ricardian poets, the Anglo Norman French of the immediate post Conquest era.. and further back to the Norse inflected Old English of Beowulf and the Brythonic dialects of the Hen Ogledd , Y Gododdin and the ancient languages of Pre Roman Iron Age Britain... Jeremy's choice of word was perfect...in every conceivable sense. John Butler's " work" is not only ridiculous, it invites ridicule...His nonsense not only makes a mockery of anything and everyone remotely associated with assassination research, it makes a mockery of a forum that advertises itself as " the Education Forum"

H and L factoids are like poisonous weeds, their slimy tentacles get everywhere, polluting as they go, strangling life out of rational reality grounded attempts to understand Oswald and the pre assassination milieu.. 

Jeremy and RC D are without question two of the most articulate, accomplished members, to read the likes of Butler attempting to scold Jeremy, advising him in a schoolmarms tone that he " should pay attention to James Gordon" was utterly pathetic..

Are all future contributors going to be forced to adhere to a posting regime predicated upon John Butler's delicate sensibilities? While he is given carte blanche to swamp what used to be one of the premier research sites with his offensive drivel? Nothing Jeremy, Jonathan, RC D or indeed anyone here could say could ever possibly be as offensive as Butler's " work" 

Are we to expect " research papers" discussing the proliferation of HARVEY facemasks in the extant photo record?

Or a ballistic study evaluating the possibility that JFK was smiling and waving after being shot several times in the back and the head?

Will Butler be offering " workshops" on photo analysis?

I agree politeness and manners are important. But there's nothing quite so insulting as insincerity masquerading as sincerity...

The Education Forum used to be THE place to learn about the assassination , to learn about the latest research. The posters included the very best writers and researchers. I used to devour thread after thread..avidly reading through every post... now it resembles some dusty little office, The Assistant Sub Regional Junior Quality Control Officer for Armitage Shanks finest pine fresh urinal cakes.. somewhere deep in the sticks in post war Britain..bumbling along myopically,  still believing in Empire.. thinking a quarter of the map on the wall, next to the equestrian portrait of King Edward VII, is still painted as pink as that nasty rash Gordon, the office tea boy developed after sticking his willy into an urn full of boiling Earl Grey...

Baggins and his dupes are free to cast aspertions, goad people, accuse them of being paid disinfo agents etc etc in fact I'm beginning to wonder if that wily old hobbit hasn't got a photo of Gordon stashed away in his hobbit hole... perhaps getting his " eyebrow waxed"( wink wink) by a skimpily clad Hungarian " fake mom"

Gordon seems intent on snuffing out the last vestiges of independent thought and word..under a suffocating shroud of rigourously enforced mediocrity and banality platitudes.. The dread hand of conformity..

The real joke is, that best exemplifies the utter hypocrisy and intellectual/ moral bankruptcy Lord Gordo's stultifying regime both protects and encourages, practically all the other members feel exactly the same way about Butler and his " work". Before he found Armstrong and accepted the Divine Twins into his life, his ridiculous trash was routinely mocked and pilloried.

The H and L fantasy and it's most vociferous proselytizers have long been nurtured by the Conspiratocracy. It's self destructive folly, just adding to the decades worth of unwanted baggage and mythology.

Oswald's brief life has been transformed into some virtual lavatory wall...covered in crazed scribbles and barely legible graffiti.. thus , to develop any sort of rudimentary understanding you not only have to wade through the multi coloured day glo scrawls but you have to splash around in the streams of stale piss, as they come gurgling and gushing out of the overflowing urinals..

It's not just the H and L fantasy itself, and the way it's been aggressively pimped that pisses me off.. i'm starting to think Baggins and co would happily destroy what remains of this rag tag conglomeration if it meant reeling in another couple of suckers...

It should be about the assassination, right? Not about trying to prove some stupid fucking theory..

So called lone nuts are just a minor irritant compared to that bunch.. I make no apologies for getting upset... I know I have my faults, as we all do, but I genuinely care about this subject and it breaks my heart to see it cheapened by a gang of tawdry hucksters and the gaggle of malleable gullibles who trail along obediently in their wake...

Butler's ridiculous garbage has the potential to be every bit as destructive as the shite the likes of Ralph Cinque, Dickie Hooke and the Fat Professor himself churned out..but like that odious fool Don Jeffries he seems to be a valued member of the Conspiratocracy...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 3:00 pm
Vinny wrote:Looks like Gordon has received more complaints from the Harvey and Lee posse.

the mullberry bush Scree145
Curtsey,

Noun1.the mullberry bush 664E2-curtseycurtsey - bending the knees; a gesture of respect made by women
curtsy
reverence - an act showing respect (especially a bow or curtsy)
motiongesture - the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
Verb1.curtsey - bend the knees in a gesture of respectful greeting
curtsy
bow - bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting; "He bowed before the King"

the mullberry bush Curtse11the mullberry bush Curtse10

the mullberry bush Byp_211
Vinny

Fri 25 Jun 2021, 7:20 pm
Let all plebs curtsey to his Royal Highness Prince Gordon.

Sun 27 Jun 2021, 2:21 am
To try to exploit something as tragic as Wisner's ill fated émigré operations really underlines the H and L brigade's thoroughly despicable nature. They lack any decency, morality or integrity.. They're back at it again.. trying to claim this is where HARVEY came from..these characters are completely without shame or morals... they're a disgrace...Fuck James Gordon for letting them use his forum, The Education Forum no less, to spread this noxious shite..

The history of those doomed operations is well known and copiously recorded. They had absolutely fuck all to do with non existent Hungarian doppelganger kids or imaginary Russian war orphans..

Wisner and his British counterparts recruiting from the vast displaced persons camps ( ex collaborators Baltic Byelorussian and Ukrainian nationalists, Albanian monarchists Chetniks and anti Titoists, Ustashe assassins, ex SS men ,ex wachmanner and concentration camp guards..White Russians and anti communists)  were deceived, or rather they wanted to be deceived by the extravagant tales of stay behind networks and well armed, well disciplined legions, biding their time in the huge forests of pine and silvery birches... just waiting to rise against their communist oppressors..

The tragic tale has been meticulously chronicled... even the most modestly gifted researcher is surely capable of clicking on a couple of links...or Armstrong forbid actually reading a fucking book..

Of course no such forces existed... and even worse than that thanks to the likes of Philby and latterly George Blake the Soviet security organs, and their protégés in the newly created satellite " People's Democratic Republics" were waiting for the hapless teams, waiting to pick them up at their drop zones...

All the missions ended in utter failure...if they weren't executed on the spot the teams, 100s of men, disappeared into the sprawling GULAg empire, then reaching it's destructive apogee..

The disaster apparently affected James Forrestal, ex Secretary of the Navy so profoundly, the last thing he wrote, before flinging himself out of his 8th floor hospital room was a line from the poem " Ajax's Lament"... the last word he wrote was " Nightingale".. codename of the Ukrainian operation..

Frank Wisner's conscience was similarly tormented, after a series of breakdowns he finally blew his own brain's out...

For the H and L cultsters to try to weave this tragic episode into their puerile fantasy is utter repulsive..

Every single one of them should be hang their heads in shame...

To knowingly distort the historical record in an attempt to salvage a nonsensical long debunked ( 20 years before it even became a twinkle in a goateed hobbit huckster's eye ..you can't get more debunked than that!) theory is beneath contempt..

Denny, i'm really sorry to see you falling for this brain-dead infantile shite...
I mean that, I used to enjoy your posts. Just listen to yourself...are you seriously trying to argue a travelling salesman ( or whatever Ekdahl's precise job description was) moving house regularly is prima facie evidence of a double doppelganger project?

Are you serious? Come, on man.. you're better than this...Do you want to end up rubbing shoulders with the likes of Butler and Baggins???

Joining the tiny gaggle of culsters as they shove their heads deeper into the sand isn't going to help...by constantly rehashing the same old shite , refusing to even acknowledge alternative explanations exist isn't going to make the the absurd nonsense any less nonsensical..

Denny, the central premise alone invalidates the entire theory..

Oswald was never never ever anywhere near being a native Russian speaker.. You guys don't seem to be able to understand this. The one and only LHO was a native English speaker. Full stop.

I just wish you would stop the false equivalency..I wish you would stop distorting the evidence of later ad hoc impersonations to fit the failed doppelganger template..

Before Jimbo Baggins gloriously scarpered, departing from the Ed Forum as victoriously as the remnants of the legions after Cannae...or after some of your fellow members poster boys feldgrau hordes after Bagration..he was reduced to arguing that it didn't matter if his non existent Hungarian doppelganger was a native Russian speaker or not..

Think about how illogical it all is...never mind loosing yourself in a never-ending maze of vaguely suggestive ephemera...don't allow Baggins and co to trick you into loosing focus and perspective..

Every single one of the so called H and L " anomalies" have perfectly rational explanations...most of them don't even need explaining... because they were totally false mysteries...created by sleight of hand...

Denny, you're a smart guy. Don't allow yourself to be hustled. Baggins is a disreputable hustler . He doesn't give a fuck about the assassination. It's all about the stupid childish fantasy he's been pimping for over 20 years...

The one and only LHO was unquestionably a native English speaker. That one fact alone destroys the preposterous H and L fantasy..

Jimbo Baggins is getting ready to unleash his secret weapon...the missing Oswald!!

Donald O Norton...a red headed man born a decade later than the man he's supposed to be..Yup!! The sort of evidence worthy of the late Jack White..

It's a tawdry sideshow.. tasteless and lacking any sort of moral compass..

Denny you're better than this...youre y better than Jim Marrs too...he seemed like a pleasant enough guy..jovial, a bit of a raconteur...but he was one of the most gullible least discriminating " journalists" imaginable...he believed everyone and everything..quite literally..

James Files, Juddufki, he even bought Ralph Cinque's Doorman scam ..his book on the Fourth Reich was the most ahistorical atrocity i'd encountered since fucking Braveheart...

But his undoubted piece de resistance was believing some sleazy bespectacled fetishist/ conman was humanities emissary to a 2 billion year old race of sentient rock people from Venus ..

I shit you not...good ol' Jim even believed the scars on his chest from heart surgery was really the result of some sort of super duper super advanced alien hijinkery... that allowed him to breathe while carrying out his ambassadorial duties on Venus...

H and L is only slightly higher on the tin foil hat food chain..

Non related near identical teenage spook doppelgangers and their spook doppelganger fake moms...or a billions year old race of time travelling talking rocks from Venus??

It's a tough one??

Almost as tough as the skin on Don Jeffries right palm after the summer he spent as head counsellor at the ill fated John Wayne Gacy Clown Camp..

Almost as tough as the quadratic equations Professor Larsen had to solve to be awarded his first Nobel Prize

Almost as tough as the spelling and grammar in  Spot the Dog fakes the Zapruder Film, the book David Healy's kindergarten teacher bought him before his first grade English test..( 67th time lucky Dave!!)

Almost as tough as the Orc thighs in the hotpot that's the signature dish at the Doppelganger's Rest... Jimbo Baggins cousin Jemima's tavern, round the other side of sleepy ol'Bellend Hill..

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 1:58 am
Magnificent stupidity from the Butler Trio. Having accused RCD of gaslighting, due to his persistence in posing awkward questions which require an answer, he raises doubts about RCD's avatar. On Butler's avatar there is clearly only one person. Two are missing!
Eagerly awaiting a strongly worded rebuke (with curtsey) from James Gordon directed at the dopple with no gangers.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 10:51 am
steely_dan wrote:Magnificent stupidity from the Butler Trio. Having accused RCD of gaslighting, due to his persistence in posing awkward questions which require an answer, he raises doubts about RCD's avatar. On Butler's avatar there is clearly only one person. Two are missing!
Eagerly awaiting a strongly worded rebuke (with curtsey) from James Gordon directed at the dopple with no gangers.

Clearly John Butler Trio's avatar is false. 

This is what it should look like

the mullberry bush Jbt-768x405

John Butler Trio is one person, but appears to be three in this particular dimension. 

Here is John Butler Trio singing a song about Henry Wade being in hot water. He is in his own dimension in this clip where he appears as just one entity.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 11:48 am
James Gordon has just left this message on John Butler Trio's post!

The H & L detractors sound pretty much the same.  Are they the same person?  Or, perhaps people working in the same group sharing ideas? 

I'm just wondering?  Can't be true or is it?  Why does Robert Charles-Dunne have a photo that does not show his face.  I am pretty sure he is who he says he is, but the lack of a photo identity might mean something or not?  Just curious.

Is this a good definition of Gaslighting? 

"Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth."

John Butler Trio, I thought we had a gentleman's agreement to use correct grammar. Like what I do. Ether you are wondering about something, or you are not. You cannot, even rhetorically, ask others if you are wondering about something. A comma needs to be inserted in, like so: "Can't be true [,] or is it?" A straightforward question, on the other hand, does require a question mark, like so: "Why does Robert Charles-Dunne have a photo that does not show his face[?]"  Certainly, a jackboot also needs to be inserted. Forcefully. Unfortunately, they are at the cleaners at the moment, Jimbo Baggins & Co., Bootlickers & Butt Polishers, Inc. I highly recommend them. Let this be a warning.

Signed,
Lord Gordo.
the mullberry bush 200.gif?cid=b43a6f4bdpvvr874zmunb7ybu700s03x9xabhfacuin6taz3&rid=200

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 1:31 pm
They never give a straight answer. Instead they try to divert attention or go whining to the mods.

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 1:41 pm
Everything will be okay as long as you can:

via GIPHY

JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 7:26 pm
Excellent account, Alex. For someone (John Armstrong, presumably) to imply that Frank Wisner's operations could add any sort of credibility to the double-doppelganger nonsense is a disgrace.

(For the benefit of anyone who's reading this in the future, the discussion Alex is responding to starts around here: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/26056-evidence-for-harvey-and-lee-please-debate-the-specifics-right-here-dont-just-claim-someone-else-has-debunked-it/page/93/ )

Alex wrote:Before Jimbo Baggins gloriously scarpered, departing from the Ed Forum as victoriously as the remnants of the legions after Cannae

I was wondering about Jim's extended break last year from posting (or spamming, depending on your point of view). I assumed that he and his buddies had run away because they couldn't answer my question about why those hypothetical masterminds went for such an implausible scheme when they would have had a far easier option available. Someone (Tracy Parnell, I think) suggested that Jim may have been ill, which is another possibility. Now I'm wondering if he had been told to stop spamming, and has recently been told so again after doing it one more time (he did it once, but he thinks he got away with it).

A while ago, I read something of James Gordon's in which he argued against Zapruder film fakery, so we can safely assume that he isn't too sympathetic to the even more unlikely double-doppelganger nonsense. And I'm sure he's aware that the far-fetched stuff doesn't leave casual visitors with a good impression of his forum. I hope that my subtle hint about the H&L crowd's history of complaining about their critics, Michael and Greg in particular, had an effect on him, and that the Spam-meister has now been reined in.

Robert Charles-Dunne is doing a good job, isn't he? What on earth has happened to poor Mr Zartman? He was perfectly sensible, from what I recall, but now he seems to have flipped. He really, really wants to believe in an enormous and unlikely conspiracy. Very strange. Fortunately, John Butler is still there, working hard to deny the H&L nonsense any credibility it might have had. Keep up the good work, Agent Butler!

Almost as tough as the quadratic equations Professor Larsen had to solve to be awarded his first Nobel Prize

Alex, please don't disrespect the great Professor Larsen! Who other than he, in the entire history of academic attainment, has gone from complete beginner to Professor of Forensic Dentistry in just three weeks? He deserves every single one of his Nobel Prizes!
alex_wilson

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 7:53 pm
Following in the great MI6/ BBC Light Entertainment tradition of wacky comedic doppelgangers( like Cannon and Ball, an edgy anarcho syndicalist duo and of course the Two Ronnies, Guy Burgess's tribute to his erstwhile employers.." Since I spent most of my time in Broadcasting House juggling pairs of misshapen hairless scrotums , I thought to myself " Guy, old darling if you never achieve anything else in your sordid debauched existence,at least you'll have the comfort of knowing you brought a little excitement into the drab monotonous existence of 18 million or so of your fellow Brits... you managed to get them to leave their humdrum Saturday night routines.. pints of beer and pickled onions and their drunken fumbles with their ghastly wives ... for that magical 45 minutes on BBC One you brought the joys of a Soho public lavatory into the living rooms of Middle England..after watching a couple of hairless balls bouncing up and down in front of them , they slump back, exhausted but elated with streams of warm salty liquid trickling down their faces") the great impresario of the conspiratorial, James Gordon, is proud to present the Two Johnnies, Comical Johnny and Clinical Johnny...

Clinical Johnny " Hey Johnny? Did you know Marina Oswald was one of the first women to get involved with #MeToo?"

Comical Johnny" Duh! No kidding? Why was that Johnny? Was it because she was a KGB honey pot?"

Clinical Johnny" Don't be a silly Johnny!! It's because she married LEE but ended up in bed with a HARVEY!"..

Comical Johnny " Hey Johnny you've not been reading the copy of the Joy of Sex Jimbo Baggins had translated into Elvish again?"

Clinical Johnny " No Johnny, why do you ask?"

Comical Johnny " oh I dunno.. a wild guess perhaps.. I mean why else would you be dressed up like a Transylvanian Elvis impersonator with a bolt stuck into your neck..."

Clinical Johnny " Silly Johnny!! You know Jimbo Baggins is taking us to see Mr Armstrong later today?"

Comical Johnny " Sure do! I've got some new research to show him ..Edwin Ekdahl's 3rd cousin twice removed once worked as Allen Dulles dad gardener!! The gardener was called HARVEY Ekdahl and Mr Dulles had a statue of General LEE he made HARVEY clean every month..i'm  really excited..it looks like the Oswald Project started even earlier than we suspected..but that doesn't answer my question"

Clinical Johnny " You mean why am I standing here stark naked except for a cape, an Elvis wig , a Dracula mask with the bolt Professor Larsen fastened to my neck with a Dremel drill? I thought that was obvious.. I want to show Mr Armstrong my new theory..A lot of people impersonate Elvis right? And Dracula was an undead vampire from Transylvania, right? And mastoidectomy scars look a lot like vampire bites ."

Comical Johnny " I like where you are going with this Johnny"

Clinical Johnny " Yes, itsi some of my best work ..right up with see through flatheaded superleg Phil Willis and the Cut apart policeman*...I'm convinced that when HARVEY was shot LEE and mysterious Marge switched with Elvis and Priscilla Presley, becoming undead bloodsucking vampires... breaking into HARVEYs vault to give him his " fake Mastoidectomy scar"...Elvis and Priscilla moved in to a CIA safe house with the Babushka Lady, Marita Lorenz and the other Mary Pinchot Meyer"

Comical Johnny " That makes sense to me.. perhaps too much sense... maybe it needs a bit of fine tuning, a couple of conspiring Nazi war criminals perhaps,..but why are you naked ?"

Clinical Johnny " Silly Johnny i'm always naked!! And so are you! "

Comical Johnny " Duh! So I am"

* An actual John Butler " theory"

Comical Johnny " Johnny, can I ask you a quick question?"

Clinical Johnny " Sure Johnny! Ask away!"

Comical Johnny "  Why have you put LEE and HARVEY Oswald facemasks onto your favourite Star Wars action figures? I thought we agreed HARVEY came from Hungary, he wasn't half Wookie bounty hunter from the planet Kashyyyk and i'm pretty darn sure LEE was born in New Orleans...not fertilised by Jango Fett, hatched out of a pod and raised as part of a clone army.....a an why in the name of Parker's Posse are you feeding your half HARVEY half Wookie doll hot dogs and chicken nuggets?... that greedy old Jimbo Baggins is coming round is he? We paid our subscription and our doppelganger donations just last week..oh by golly you didn't spend the money again..buying more " magic beans"? I told you Jack and the Beanstalk was a pantomime..a fairy tale..make believe..it wasn't an insider's whistle blowers account of a MK Ultra experiment...it wasn't even an allegorical anti semitic polemic like you heard on Truth Frequency Radio..giant wasn't a codeword for " jew"

Clinical Johnny " Silly Johnny!! I know all that!! But imI still not sure about Goldilocks..blonde haired girl eating "porridge"with " Three Bears"?? Don Jeffries said it was a metaphor for the genocide of the white race... I keep getting my HARVEYs mixed up with my LEEs .. so I've started feeding my LEEs to remind me HARVEY came from Hungary"

Tune in next week for more hijinks and japery with the Deep State's hottest new comedy duo...

Watch out for their soon to be released feature film..The Two Johnnies meet the Two Ronnies...a barn burning rollercoaster ride of double double doppelgangery fun...it's the Man in the Iron Mask meets Dastardly and Muttley meets I Spit on your ( Tommy) Graves!!

alex_wilson

Mon 28 Jun 2021, 8:30 pm
Thanks Jeremy. Don't underestimate your own contributions though..

Bernie L was spot on... watching the crack doppelganger squad try to get the better of RC D and your good self is indeed like watching Wily E Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner...with a pair of ACME Rocket propelled roller skates strapped to his feet..

Interestingly enough the late Jack White used to complain to the moderators on a semi regular basis...after accusing anyone who didn't fall down to their knees( metaphorically speaking) struck dumb in sheer wonderment of being provocateurs , visually impaired etc etc...he'd( presumably with a straight face) complain about the personal attacks..

Butler is not only magnificently stupid, he's also magnificently hypocritical..no sooner had he run squealing like a little baby to Gordon he's levelling all kinds of vague accusations at RC D, and posting screeds about gaslighting..

It is indeed a real shame watching someone like Denny fall for such ridiculous nonsense..

Baggins is a crafty old hobbit, i'll give him that...if no detractors answer it's because they can't rebut his marvellous evidence...

But if they do it provides him with yet another opportunity to spam the forum with the same old rubbish..

As far as I am aware Greg has produced by far the most detailed study of Ekdahl. Pretty much near definitive IMHO..

It's the mixture of stubbornness and sheer stupidity that gets me...oh yes and the closemindedness too..

It's almost like H and L exists in a separate dimension..almost like a Twilight Zone episode..

A slice of 50s America perfectly preserved...long finned Cadillacs, diners, drive-ins, cinema advertising " The Day the Earth Stood Still"..groups of denim clad all American boys scowl across at the nervous gaggle of puny Hungarians loitering outside the bookstore...

Just imagine Rod Serling's voiceover..

" Eisenhower's America..the Land of Lost Content.. the land of TV dinners, of Leave it to Beaver, mommy knows best..a land of neatly trimmed hedgerows, strains of Bing Crosby wafting out of the open window, mingling with the delicious scent of the apple pie mom's just baked..but all is not what it seems for little William Henry Timmer..he's arranged to meet his friend, a new kid in town, having just moved here, to North Dakota from the Big Apple with his mom... little does he suspect an afternoons bike ride would end up in the Twilight Zone.."

alex_wilson

Tue 29 Jun 2021, 9:15 pm
The sirens must be wailing down Sanibel way, coalescing to fill the balmy air with a chorus of unearthly shrieks( just like that terrible night back in '47, in a hastily constructed bunker underneath Roswell NM's only maternity hospital.. when the already traumatized Mr Trotterimage looked down at the misshapen prognathic ball of slimy tentacles and blinking red eyes his ashen face wife holds, swathed in radiation proof blankets.." Its your son Larrytrotter!... I swear to God those rumours weren't true...about me and the little green man") 

There was a fresh outbreak of genius!!

DEFCON 1 Alert level TROLL...

In fact so geniusy was this fresh outbreak( and no John Butler it wasn't the type of outbreak that could be cured by one of Grandma Butler's homemade remedies Grandma Butler was something of a local celebrity in her day...the first woman since 1698 to be sentenced to death under the Kentucky Witchcraft Statutes) Brian's latest pronouncement practically broke the internet..with the weight of all that compressed genius...

Oswald ( Harvey)..c'mon Brian, you're starting to get sloppy...the accepted H and L nomenclature for the phantasmagoric polyglot Hungarian is HARVEY..you don't want to end up in the Hole do you? Being roasted alive in a six foot square corrugated iron shack in the middle of the Utah desert? With only an out of tune ukelele and the stench from Stevie Gaals bunion scarred feet to keep you company?...as I said...Oswald( HARVEY) was an international CIA spy and intellectual ...dressed in his workman's clothes he figured his best chance of blending in was to sit with the white collar workers in the 2nd floor lunchroom..

Obviously the years of cutting edge intel spook training paid off then!!!

This is scintillating stuff Brian!!

I'm starting to think you truly do belong in the Ed Forum!! The only problem is your ponytail...Lord Gordo's rules regarding etiquette are notoriously strict..

But it would surely be worth it!! Exchanging ideas with the likes of Butler!! 300lb diminutive grey haired woman with glowing hand wearing a wig in a professional situation encounters See through flatheaded superleg Phil Willis!!!

Just think of all the Oswalds  too!! Dealey Plaza Sheamley Plaza!! More like the marketplace in downtown Budapest...with swarms of homesick doppelgangers wandering around dreaming of a bowl of goulash on the banks of the River Pest with their tall good looking fake mom...

With you and Tommy Graves your Facebook page is starting to resemble the Salon De Refuses.. instead of soon to be world famous impressionist painters we've got the detritus of the online JFK assassination research community.. exchanging wistful sighs and misanthropic fantasy scenarios..

Tell us more about your honour Brian? You paragon of academic discourse you!! Credible moderator and champion of free speech!! Banned by a cabal of booby moderators for being too skilful a researcher!!

alex_wilson

Wed 30 Jun 2021, 10:51 pm
The more I think about H and L the more preposterous it becomes. 

Think about it for a minute. If HARVEY did exist, hypothetically speaking at least, and the plan was to create a convincing background legend for false defection, why not just create a false identity.? 

Adopt the identity of a deceased child or manufacture a fake identity? By all accounts this was standard tradecraft. Anyone with with even the most superficial understanding of how US intelligence operated in the immediate post war era would  recognise the utter implausibly of the fanciful H and L scenario..

In the Holy Book itself Armstrong uses the example of Gordon Lonsdale aka Konan Molodi( although in typical fashion he misrepresents what actually happened, trying to make it more doppelganger friendly)

Creating a false identity for a putative fake defector could very easily have been accomplished utilising basic tradecraft.

The whole crazy notion of having some puny malnourished Hungarian doppelganger kid traipsing around the Continental United States with his fake mom in tow ( a fake mom who would later be thrust into the international media spotlight, not only proclaiming her son's innocence but his links with US intelligence after having made all sorts of statements to the Warren Commission and journalists that could have exposed the whole " Oswald Project") involving all manner of labyrinthine twists and needlessly convoluted schemes...enough to make even the most pedantically minded Byzantine bureaucrat throw up his well manicured hands in frustration....is nothing more than Z grade spy fiction. 

What could possibly be achieved by this bizarre rigmarole? Having Armstrong knows how many shadowy FBI agents frantically forging junior school records? Having HARVEY trailing after LEE? Having both doppelgangers attend the same fucking school at the same fucking time???

In yet another attempt to rescue the theory from oblivion the subject of intel doubles is once again floated... albeit tentatively and with more conditionals since Uncle Obidiah forced cousin Stevie Gaal to sign a prenupt before marrying cousin/ brother/ grandma Emmy Sue Baggins Butler Larsen jnr

Not only was the Oswald Project ridiculously and needlessly convoluted, it involved two non related boys who just so happened to grow up looking virtually identical...bar the occasional slope of the shoulder, 13 Inch Head and the odd earlobe malfunction...

Not only was the Oswald Project ridiculously and needlessly convoluted, it had the miraculous good luck to choose two unrelated boys who just so happened to grow up looking virtually identical...but it was an absolute failure..

If the whole purpose was to switch the identity of an American boy with a native Russian speaking doppelganger..

The purported doppelganger was without doubt a native English speaker. In fact the level of Russian he actually ended up with  would have been well within the capabilities of ... let's say some American Marine specifically chosen for his aptitude for learning languages..

The spurious H and L mythology has seeped into the research mainstream...totally distorting the perception of Oswald's linguistic skills... Indeed they make learning basic Russian sound almost impossibly complicated...as if it was some near mystical attainment..

Utter fucking bullshit. One of the major flaws in conspiratorial thinking is the unwillingness to accept basic human frailties ( or in this case talents) exist. No one ever makes a mistake, forgets what school his kid brother went to... everything is automatically imbued with sinister meanings...or dismissed out of hand for not living up to some wholly speculative and arbitrary norm...

The remaining diehard cultists and their more timid acolytes are now wisely steering clear of anything too specific. 

Now it's nebulous scenarios, floated warily, and couched in more qualifers than the time Don Jeffries entered Mr Well Hung Herrenvolk.." jawohl Herr Jeffries..under most circumstances .45 inches when flaccid would most probably perhaps almost certainly might be considered IMHO average"

No one's doubting intels use of doubles...to try to parse this into justifying the nonsensical H and L fantasy is disingenuous at best...if any similarly peripatetic contemporary family was put under the microscope I'm absolutely certain the same sort of anomalies would be discovered..

In the old Soviet Union there was a saying:' What is written on paper cannot be removed with an axe"

Something similar should be adopted as the informal H and L motto..indeed for the Conspiratocracy in general..

No one ever makes any mistakes, or misremembers, all records are perfect etc etc etc..

Except of course when it suits them..

Also if the Oswald Project DID exist then both doppelgangers would have just about the last people the conspirators would have chosen for patsification..

Hardbitten professionals with the guts to even attempt something of that magnitude would understand that it was almost as important to plan for failure as it was to plan for success..

To involve the key assets in a highly secretive decade long espionage operation? As patsy and decoy? Who knows what really happened that day...what if the plan had failed? I doubt the real LHO knew the real identities of his handlers...it would have been done via strictly compartmentalized cut outs..

Once you step back from the hodge podge of meaningless " anomalies" and examine the purported project against contemporary operations; taking in to account logistics, basic tradecraft, compartmentalization and how this thing would actually work..then factor in the supposed purpose... let's just say it's got Jack White stamped all over it...

For someone who spent decades " studying" the evidence his ignorance was striking..

A tradition ignobly maintained by John Butler. His fundamental illiteracy and magnificent stupidity are breathtaking...

Note to the Herodotus of the hysterical paranoids..I think you meant Henry Stimson not fucking Simpson...

Bly and Simpson...time travelling doppelganger hunters par excellence...

Armstrong give me strength...

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 01 Jul 2021, 9:56 am
What a preposterous theory H&L is. I once saw two supposedly different photos of the Harvey and Lee faces in a book on the subject as absolute proof that there had been two different Oswald's. The photo had been "flipped" as in a mirror image of the original. They believed that this represented proof of the two different Oswald's. I kid you not.

alex_wilson

Thu 01 Jul 2021, 8:21 pm
I'm sure the photo was flipped accidentally..

And as soon as they discovered the error was immediately rectified and an appropriate disclaimer/ footnote/ apology was added to the appropriate page.. 

Jimbo Baggins is utterly shameless. Blatantly misrepresenting one of RC Ds posts wasn't quite enough for our favourite hobbity purveyor of patent medicines..

No.

As if to emphasize his sheer brazenness and his obvious disregard for the subject he goes on to add this gem, " Photos can be misrepresented"... before having the sheer chutzpah to post the missing tooth photo...with the mysterious black marker line... 

Not only that he proceeds to spit in the face of everyone who has made a serious study of the subject by referring someone to John Butler...apparently he is now the H and L brigade's resident photo analyst..

He's clearly just taking the fucking piss... whining about the detractors supposed unwillingness to debate him...on a thread nearly 100 pages long..

If James Gordon was actually serious about running an Education Forum, respecting commonly accepted academic protocols , some sort of health warning/ disclaimer should be added to Butler's posts..

He obviously doesn't give a fuck. He's not the slightest bit interested in learning, broadening his mind and his outlook, or contributing seriously to the so called " debate"

Unfortunately, like so many researchers of his ilk, he's become besotted by his own stupidity. He knows fuck all about photography, he isn't remotely interested in learning anything about photography..but that doesn't matter!! You see he has an eye for detail!! He spots things lesser mortals miss..

Likewise he knows absolutely fuck all about the history of a period he actually lived through...no doubt he was too busy with his squirrelly harem to keep up with the monumental upheavals of the latter part of the 20th century..he knows less than nothing about the history of espionage and less than less than nothing about Russian language and culture...but yet he feels sufficiently emboldened by Baggins and co to talk definitively about the subject...

Everytime I see his comments defacing a thread about Prayerman... stating categorically that Prayerman was filmed on Elm Street..I cringe .

Despite Baggins despicable antics, his continual spamming , his shrill histrionics , his gross misrepresentations and taunting and goading " detractors" with out and out falsehoods, the H and L fantasy mythology needs to be opposed, it needs to be purged from the lifeblood of serious research..for far too long the misnomers , fabrications and fantasy scenarios have polluted books, websites, forums, articles etc..

alex_wilson

Fri 02 Jul 2021, 12:44 am
Reading through a couple of my recent posts I can hear myself lapsing into absolutes.

Who the fuck really knows what kind of crazy stunts were dreamt up back in the day . 

At the very height of the Cold War, with the post McCarthyite paranoia simmering , and with the detonation of Tsarbomba, the twin Soviet triumphs of Sputnik and Gagarin ( not to mention poor old Laika.. ) and the incendiary climate whipped up thanks to the mirage of the supposed Missile Gap( in reality the Soviets had a grand total of 4 antiquated missiles clanking around, out dated, cumbersome and far too large and unwieldy to provide a real threat) who knows what harebrained stunts might have been cooked up..

However apparently implausible and impracticable ( not to mention fantastical) the Oswald Project might sound it shouldn't be dismissed outright , simply because it seems almost insanely convoluted... and the sort of thing a bong chugging hobbit might have dreamt up after listening to Syd fucking Barrett while reading Edward Lear and dear old Charles Lutwidge Dodgson..

No one , apart from the actual participants ( the vast percentage of whom are long dead) knows what actually went on. If anything was ever put on paper it would no doubt have been shredded long ago, or else it still languishes under the shroud of classification..

No , the Oswald Project should be dismissed out of hand because of the sheer paucity of credible reliable evidence. 

But most of all because of the dishonest disreputable antics of the main evangelists for Doppelgangerism..

Who have employed every shoddy underhanded trick imaginable..

Like Juddufki it's not only the bullshit itself but the way that bullshit is peddled.

Refusing even to mention the mastoidectomy should raise alarm bells for all readers.

How can anyone be expected to reach an informed conclusion when crucial evidentiary points are with held?

Or in the case of Dorothy Marcum and the woman who knew Margie ( the name escapes me.. (Myrtle Evans..edit) for whatever reason and I could hazard a guess...Armstrong chose to omit the killer line " but of course it was Margie") knowingly distorted

Likewise their unwillingness to contact real accredited experts. Relying instead on less than neutral amateurs...Doc Norwood's piece on Oswald's linguistic skills being the most egregious example..If any reasonably competent university level Russian language expert was consulted( crucially a native English speaking expert) the non mystery of HARVEYS apparent preternatural proficiency could have been easily cleared up.

I can just about manage rudimentary Russian but even to my non expert ear, listening to the Oswald these clowns have dubbed HARVEY speak, it's blatantly obvious he was a native English speaker who began learning Russian later in life ( more than probably in his teens) 

It's no great fucking mystery. His choice of word, inflection, and ,most importantly the way he structures his sentences and uses prepositions...to anyone remotely attuned to spoken Russian these are dead giveaways.. forget the accent..listen to Marina Oswald speak, even after she'd lived in the US for decades...THAT'S how a native Russian speaker talks..

Professor Larsen perfectly epitomised the closeminded blinkered mindset of the cultist...by dismissing the professional opinions of  no less than 3 military dentists because he had studied the subject for 3 weeks...

Then there's the small matter of the ahem photographic enhancements..

Knowingly diluting the photographic record with crude interpolations and outright forgeries just to prop up some stupid fucking theory?

The thick black marker line obscuring the missing tooth??? Fuck off... only a scam artist would attempt a stunt like that..If that lot had even an atom of self awareness between them, and an understanding of irony...after chuntering on for over 20 years about the nefarious conspirators forging and faking practically everything...from Marguerite Oswald downwards..they'd offer up abject apologies before taking up a less intellectually taxing hobby... like photographing the fairies that frolick about down Sanibel way...

Our chum's theory about Tinkerbell being an MK Ultra assassin is just crying out for a researcher of Butler's stature..

How anyone can support such deplorable behaviour is beyond me..
Look at Baggins whining about the detractors who are afraid to debate him...when anyone asks a reasonable question without first genuflecting before the Janus headed doppeldeity they are either ignored, patronised or swamped with cut and paste dumps of blurred documents..

To rely on John Butler for " photo analysis" is the equivalent of spitting in the faces of over half a centuries worth of decent dedicated citizens who , at times, took considerable personal risks , attempting to uncover the truth about the assassination..

To see Jimbo Baggins goatee twitching in glee after successfully hornswoggling another well intentioned student of this case should fill all responsible fair minded students of this case with disgust..

I'm not setting myself up as some sort of paragon. Far from it. I'm perfectly aware of my faults. But however flawed my understanding of the case is I would never dream of stooping to the depths Jimbo Baggins habitually employs .

Armstrong should be given the credit he deserves for assembling a considerable archive of primary documentation..

Ultimately H and L failed not because it didn't measure up to the hypothetical scenarios presented by the erstwhile " disbelievers"

It failed primarily due to the overwhelming lack of evidence, the willingness of the main proselytizers to manufacture evidence out of meaningless anomalies..( were the backgrounds of the other contemporary and near contemporary false defectors examined? Any evidence of a Robert HARVEY Webster for example? Was there fuck...) And worst of all the casual almost cavalier fashion they habitually sought to distort the historical record in a vain attempt to prop up their rapidly disintegrating fantasy..

Those are not the actions of individuals interested in uncovering the truth about the assassination..
A cynic might even say it was a conspiracy friendly attempt to keep the ghost of the one and only LHO forever taking aim out of the 6th floor window..

Before this case can be realistically moved forward, before the potentially paradigm shifting research done here and elsewhere can be presented to a wider audience without fear of derision ,or ghettoisation in the squalid internet hellhole known as the online troofer fraternity, then a fresh approach is needed..

Freeing this so called community from the dead weight of failed theories , fake witnesses and treasured pet theories..

With all due respect I think it's time for the tired discredited remnants of the failed post JFK generation,( just take a step back and consider the damage they wreaked with their fondness for onanistic bombast and omnipotent godlike sponsors..about as deep as the tin bath filled with urine tinged water for John Butler's annual ablutions) to step back and give others the chance to attempt a new approach.

One more in keeping with the spirit of the original Warren Commission critics, before research took a drastic turn and floated off into a tie dyed conspira centric dreamworld. One rooted in fact and not informed by ideology or wishful thinking...

John Butler and co have are entitled to their opinion, nothing better displays their dearth of ideas and their inability to respond to informed criticism than their predilection for running to headmaster squealing like little bitches trying to get the detractors banned., What Butler and co are most certainly not entitled to do is to pass off their half assed speculations and outright falsehoods as facts...

alex_wilson

Fri 02 Jul 2021, 9:47 pm
A FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF BAGGINS LAST STAND aka THE BATTLE OF LITTLE BIG HEAD..

By

Hieronymus Hurdy Gurdy MacGillycuddy Larsen. Reporter for the Salt Lake City Polygamist ( from conversations with John Kowalski aka Bloody Dildo. Chief Scout of Company B, 13th Foot and Mouth)

Scene - Brevet Major General Baggins command tent, somewhere deep in the Paha Sapa " Black Hills" of South Dakota. Aiming to set up base camp in North Dakota..Sgt Major Fezzer of the Reconnoitring unit got a little bit confused..believing North and South Dakota were in fact non related near identical twin states , and finding his own hand drawn maps impossible to read he originally ended up pitching camp approx 100 miles outside Ulaan Bataar .. handily situated in Outer Mongolia and a short 4 week hop( via yak...) away from the battlefield..the tents somewhat unusual design, described by some, rather ironically, as looking like an over aroused yak , is due to the fact it was originally designed for supersoldiers with 13 Inch heads, bionic sloping shoulders and detachable earlobes)

The battered remnants of the 13th Foot and Mouth ( aka the Upside Downers ) after a series of catastrophic defeats are now surrounded by the fearsome anti H and L warriors from the ROKC tribe..

The dreaded warband known as Parker's Posse, led by Big Chief Troll Punkum in person are closing in... barely 3 ponytails, a 13 Inch Head and 2 Larrytrotters away from the beleaguered outpost..

Brevet Major General Baggins is busy trying to decipher one of Sgt Major Fezzers maps...

Baggins " What in the name of Bushrod Johnson's momma's bush is this? It looks like one of them injun kids got into the firewater and tried to draw a picture of Corporal Butler's half squirrel wife.. Lieutenant Norwood get yer lily white ass in here right now..."

Bloody Dildo" Lieutenant prissy breeches no here...he ran away to join medicine show...selling HGH  in Injun Territory"

Baggins " By cousin Jimbo's whiskers!! Get me Sgt Major Fezzer then"

Bloody Dildo " He no here either...he run off to Big Smoke..got offered one man exhibition at MoMA..he make felt tip pen and dancing emoticon installation based on The Rake's Progress...about innocent country emoji getting seduced by big city fez wearer"

Baggins " By Myra DaRouses sweaty teets get me Latrine Bucket attendant in chief Gaal then!!"

Bloody Dildo " He run off too...after Chef Jolliffe he put ruhypnol in cabbage and all bran casserole he half drown in bucket..us injuns call him Big paleface half drown in bucket of yellow jobby..little injuns no respect call him big yellow jobby...he run off to join other cult...he think jews and UN palefaces plot with giant wasps from Titan moon..."

Baggins " Kudlaty's toenails!! What about 2nd lieutenant Larsen then? Our engineer? Built me a wagon train with square wheels!! spent over $1million outfitting the 13th Foot and Mouth with rocket powered flying boots from ACME ...used the bridging equipment to build a giant wooden spaceship powered by Brigham Young's magical jockstrap...first Mormom in space! My aunt Fanny Baggins...an' lemme tell you boy if there's one thing us Bagginses understand its fannies!"

Bloody Dildo" Piggy paleface he oink oink and run away...with hat and shades little injuns think he look like Champion the wonder horse's bitch..he run off to join magic show in Los Vegas...pay him five dollar a month to shoot him head first out of cannon... Piggy paleface say " no bother!" when he work as gynaecologist in Salt Lake City he put head into many a fiery hole"

Baggins " Jesus H Armstrong on rollerskates!! I've got a band of troll punks whoopin' and a hollerin' barely a couple of Larrytrotters away from camp..all my best soldiers have deserted and joined the ROKC tribe..with their feathers and their foul mouths!! Just wait until Commissioner Gordon reads my report!!.. I've spent hours and hours writing in .. only got so far as " Megathanks" but that should be more than enough to get his eyebrow twitching...did I tell you bout the time I waxed his eyebrow?"

Bloody Dildo " Big Chief Big Head I hear the troll punks war cry! " Checkmate!!" 

Baggins " ok ok who do we have left?"

Bloody Dildo " Corporal Butler...he having philosophical conversation with the chickens..will I go get him?"

Baggins " So that's what it's come to The glorious 13th Foot and Mouth...once the terror of lone nutters and disinformation agents!! Who can forget the triumphant battle of Stripling? Capturing the fake Marguerites mole singlehandedly...now reduced to feather plucker who talks to chickens and tries to doppelgang the donkeys...ok Bloody Dildo go fetch Corporal Butler.."

Enter Corporal Butler...wearing an outsized hussar's pelisse and Latrine Bucket attendant in chief Gaal's old bucket on his head..with a plume of freshly plucked chicken feathers bristling like Jimbo Baggins whiskers after viewing Fezzo's one man homage to Botticelli's Birth of Venus..." The Coming of the Second Marguerite" a one act ballet presented via the medium of interpretative emoticons...

Baggins " I've got a very important mission for you Corporal..no what the hell Captain Butler..I chose you specifically for this mission"

Butler " I brung you a chicken..i is afeart em nasty troll punks will try to solemise em .."

Baggins " Solemise them?"

Butler " Like they was a purty little squirrel.."

Baggins " Megathanks for that bracing image Captain...now to your mission...2nd Lieutenant Larsen was working on a wonderweapon...its i quite simple ..I want you to take this wonderweapon..go out of the camp and reduce those foul mouthed troll punks to a smouldering heap of Von Peins.. while Bloody Dildo here and I will execute the celebrated military maneuver , known as the French Attack"

Butler " I may be as thick as great uncle Barnabas's asbestos lined codpiece but are you asking me to take that there inflatable rubber fake Oswald with fully detachable earlobes and dangly bits and go out and face a band of anti H and L warriors...with their bad language and what yew city folk call book smarts, logic not to mention the fully operational replica of a King Tiger Panzer from the Sanibel Museum of Natural History? While yew and that injun done scarper faster than a lady squirrel at hoedown time?"

Baggins ( from over his shoulder) " Basically yes...oh by the way Megathanks for everything Captain Butler .."

Butler " I'll do it!! Dangnabbit it's the best plan I've heard since cousin Zebedee found them Basil Brush puppets stuffed with gelignite.. just before we audititted..auditory phenomenon.. auditoriumed..put on an act for Kentucky's Got Talent"

Thus Brevet Major General Baggins ended his soon to be infamous Last Stand at Little Big Head sipping champagne on the deck of the " Mucky Margie" his guru's luxury yacht... Somewhere off the coast of the French Riviera...

Corporal Butler was never seen again... although a certain " Brian Hendrix " posting on an obscure Azerbaijani based JFK assassination research forum claimed he was one of the Australian nurses involved in the intel spook hit on Jimi Hendrix...Brian also claimed Butler, masquerading as a middle aged Australian actress starred as Helen Daniels in the long running Australian soap " Neighbours"

Vinny

Tue 06 Jul 2021, 8:57 pm
https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/51894/did-a-former-cia-accountant-testify-that-lee-harvey-oswald-was-a-cia-employee

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum