REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

11  3a  3  Humor  tippit  beckley  David  Lankford  frazier  Weigman  Floor  prayer  2  9  fritz  Mason  hosty  Theory  +Lankford  doyle  zapruder  Lifton  Darnell  4  paine  tsbd  

Like/Tweet/+1

Who Did Craig See?

+4
Ed.Ledoux
greg_parker
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
8 posters
Go down
Vinny

Who Did Craig See? Empty Who Did Craig See?

Fri 30 Jul 2021, 12:43 pm
Roger Craig claimed to have seen Oswald get into a Rambler. but was it really Oswald or somebody who looked like him?

Who Did Craig See? Empty Re: Who Did Craig See?

Sat 31 Jul 2021, 9:43 am
You know it was the unaccredited doppelganger. Doppelganger #3 I believe
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 31 Jul 2021, 11:22 am
Jeff Reilley wrote:You know it was the unaccredited doppelganger. Doppelganger #3 I believe
Well, we know Lovelady #1 was mistaken for Os Dop #2 in Altgens  #6, but we don't know what happened to Lovelady #2, so I tend to think it he was the person seen by RG #1 get into the Rambler which was almost certainly Rambler #2 and not Rambler #1.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 02 Aug 2021, 6:37 pm
Fritz thought it so important he turned Craig over to Lt. Baker to get a statement about the negro and the Oswald looking individual...

Hosty talked to Craig outside the office and followed up.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Date 11/23/63
ROGER CRAIG, 7711 Piedmont, Apartment B, Phone Evergreen 1-4851, employed as a Deputy Sheriff, Dallas County Sheriff's Department, advised that he was standing in front of the Dallas Sheriff's Office, 505 Main Street, at the time the motorcade of President JOHN F. KENNEDY was approaching the triple underpass. He stated that he heard a shot and ran around the corner onto Houston Street and went through the parking area and briefly searched area on Elm Street. Shortly after this, approximately 3 or 4 minutes, came back across Elm Street and observed an individual run down the grass area from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository. He heard this individual whistle and a white Rambler station wagon, driven ny a Negro male, pulled over to the curb and said individual got in and the car headed toward the Dallas-Fort Worth Turnpike.
CRAIG stated that at 5:18 PM, November 22, 1963, he was given an opportunity to observe LEE HARVEY OSWALD, in the office of Captain J. W. FRITZ in the Homicide and Robbery Bureau, Dallas Police Department, and that he is positive that OSWALD is identical with the same individual he observed getting into the Rambler station wagon as mentioned above.

On 11/22/1963 at Dallas, Texas File # DL 89-43
By JAMES W. BOOKOUT/cah Date dictated 11/23/63

Who Did Craig See? Craig10

=AZV-BlJCmuDfr3u-UPOJD4n9_76SRjKzq5MynzveMXOoJ3lqr0JybV8fjtL_w7Tnf8dLZeINldIOS7zS3YrXQw_HkMacRuKdfNOa18pZfCbwKM1dtjfB_j9T_UoIOSYEv9pftS-3VkVkRQVDC-VmU_cX&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R]lMatuScypon s31,a rolc2tre0d2e0acSl  · 

Mr. Benjamin Keutzer interviewed deputy sheriff Roger Craig a few days after the JFK assassination regarding what Craig had observed during and after the assassination. Craig told him that he had seen Lee Oswald getting into a car a few minutes after the shooting contradicting the official story that Oswald had left Dealey Plaza in a cab. https://www.history-matters.com/.../pdf/WH24_CE_1992.pdf

https://www.allencares.com/obi.../BenjaminKeutzer--26598/...

Who Did Craig See? 100620495_2646173428994536_2972668348711567360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=YsAj0nPNIQkAX_4W5dj&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 4:25 am
Shaw's Cover Up writes about this Craig and the Rambler matter.

Prayer-Man.com
lanceman

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 8:54 am
Craig was a keen observer. He had good front on lighting to observe the car, driver and “Oswald”. However, he was also at least 30 feet away and probably about 50 feet away. I think he is sincere in believing it was Oswald and it is confirmed by Curry’s interview later tgat evening.

The Texas Theater is about 10 minutes away from the TSBD by automobile based on trials with the taxi as well as current google maps. Google maps says normally about 20 minutes by bus although the traffic that day would certainly a longer time.

If the theater concession stand operator is to be believed, Oswald was at the theater as early as 1:07-1:10. Oswald was definitely at the theater by the time of his arrest around 1:50. Does not appear possible to have arrived at the earlier times by taking a bus.

I think the work done here shows that the 2nd floor encounter never happened and there is very high probability that PM is Oswald. 

The longer Oswald hangs around, the more likely somebody sees him which tends to support him leaving earlier rather than later.

Didn’t Richard Randolph Carr report that the Rambler was parked on Houston St. near the TSBD? Why wouldn’t “Oswald” have entered the Rambler there?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 Aug 2021, 2:43 pm
I would fathom to guess a Dallas Transit bus would run as flat out as necessary to make its inspection point on time.

Alternatively Cabs don't care how quickly they get you there, fifteen minutes is fine by cabbies.

Did you ever see the Whaley video where he is being interviewed by Eddie Barker(?) of CBS.
He is in the cab and driving Eddie along the same route he supposedly drove.
As  Whaley is driving and he is discussing the fare and how it takes him 6 to 8 minutes to make that run ZZooom goes a Dallas bus by him like he was standing still.

https://youtu.be/UORpPiG9QmI

Timed routes were affected on 11/22 but drivers would be picking up passengers and running routes as quickly as possible to negate it.
That's the difference between a driver on timed route vs cabbie.

I believe Craig saw someone but explanation doesn't jive. Timing is off too. It took him longer to get to that position,,, after the run through the railroad yards etc, than he admitted.
He was after a late leaving spectator... and without a plate, or finding that car, he had jack all.
It makes for a good story though and could mean Lee left later ... after gaining a few pounds and a hair lightening 🙂
Cheers
lanceman

Fri 06 Aug 2021, 2:31 am
I can’t recall where I read it but I remember the FBI timed Whaley a few times trying to get his time down to make the Oswald escape timeline work.

McWatters and Milton Jones’ testimony is in conflict regarding how delayed the Marsalis bus was. McWatters doesn’t give specific times but says he was on schedule until held up by traffic before reaching Dealey Plaza. The bus was stopped for some indeterminate amount of time and then police cleared lanes for buses to pass through Dealey Plaza. Jones said they were held up for almost an hour and didn’t get to Marsalis and Brownlee until about 1:45. So, public transportation was slowed to some extent.

This is a bit of a detour but you make some good arguments in “The Beckley Bunch” that Oswald did not live at 1026 N. Beckley. If the bus transfer was planted on Oswald, why would a Marsalis bus transfer be planted on Oswald rather than a Beckley bus transfer?

The real Oswald getting into the Rambler doesn’t fit with Oswald the “loner”. The Rambler driver wasn’t a fellow employee. He didn’t seem to have any friends in the area. I can’t see Oswald asking a random stranger for a ride.

On the other hand, it seems reckless for fellow conspirators picking up Oswald in such a conspicuous place.

I think you’re right on the Craig timing. He also talked to a couple of witnesses who he then turned over to other law enforcement officers for statements and then was inspecting the infield for bullet marks. It could easily been much closer to 1:00 when he spotted “Oswald”.

If Craig was already familiar with Oswald when he spotted him getting the Rambler, his account would be much harder to dismiss than seeing him briefly about 1:00 and then seeing him a few hours later in Fritz’s office.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 06 Aug 2021, 12:14 pm
David Belin: Now, about how many minutes was this after the time that you had turned that young couple over to Lemmy Lewis that you heard this whistle?
Roger Craig: Fourteen or 15 minutes.
David Belin: Was this, you mean, after the shooting?
Roger Craig: After the... from the time I heard the first shot.
David Belin: All right. Your heard someone whistle?
Roger Craig: Yes. So I turned and saw a man start to run down the hill on the north side of Elm Street, running down toward Elm Street.
David Belin: And, about where was he with relation to the School Book Depository Building?
Roger Craig: Directly across that little side street that runs in front of it, He was on the south side of it...
David Belin: And where was he with relation to the west side of the School Book Depository Building?
Roger Craig: Right by the... well, actually, directly in line with the west corner... the southwest corner,
David Belin: He was directly in line with the southwest corner of the building?
Roger Craig: Yes.
David Belin: And he was on the south curve of that street that runs right in front of the building there?
Roger Craig: Yes.
David Belin: And he started to run toward Elm Street as it curves under the underpass?
Roger Craig: Yes ; directly down the grassy portion of the park.
David Belin: All right. And then what did you see happen?
Roger Craig: I saw a light-colored station wagon, driving real slow, coming west on Elm Street from Houston... actually, it was nearly in line with him. And the driver was leaning to his right looking up the hill at the man running down.... And the station wagon stopped almost directly across from me. And... the man continued down the hill and got in the station wagon. And I attempted to cross the street. I wanted to talk to both of them. But the... traffic was so heavy I couldn't get across the street. And hey were gone before I could...
David Belin: Could you describe the man that you saw running down toward the station wagon?
Roger Craig: Oh, he was a white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair... you know, it was like it'd been blown... you know, he'd been in the wind or something-- it was all wild-looking; had on blue trousers...
David Belin: What shade of blue? Dark blue, medium or light?
Roger Craig: No; medium, probably; I'd say medium. And, a light tan shirt, as I remember it.
David Belin: Anything else about him?
Roger Craig: No; nothing except that he looked like he was in an awful hurry.
David Belin: What about the man who was driving the car?
Roger Craig: Now, he struck me, at first, as being a colored male. He was very dark and had real dark short hair, and was wearing a thin white-looking jacket, it looked like the short windbreaker type, you know, because it was real thin and had the collar that came out over the shoulder (indicating with hands) like that... just a short jacket.
David Belin: You say that he first struck you that way. Do you now think that he was a Negro?
Roger Craig: Well, I don't... I didn't get a real good look at him. But my first glance at him... I was more interested in the man coming down the hill... but my first glance at him, he struck me as a Negro...

Roger Craig: I drove up to Fritz' office about, oh, after 5... about 5:30 or something like that and talked to Captain Fritz and told him what I had saw. And he took me in his office... I believe it was his office.... it was a little office, and had the suspect setting in a chair behind a desk.... beside the desk. And another gentleman, I didn't know him, he was sitting in another chair to my left as I walked in the office. And Captain Fritz asked me was this the man I saw and I said, "Yes," it was.
David Belin: All right. Will you describe the man you saw in Captain Fritz' office?
Roger Craig: Oh, he was sitting down but he had the same medium brown hair; it was still... well, it was kinda wild looking; he was slender, and what I could tell of him sitting there, he was... short. By that, I mean not myself, I'm five eleven... he was shorter than I was. And fairly light build.
David Belin: Could you see his trousers?
Roger Craig: No; I couldn't see his trousers at all.
David Belin: What about his shirt?
Roger Craig: I believe, as close as I can remember, a T-shirt... a white T-shirt.
David Belin: All right. But you didn't see him in a lineup? You just saw him sitting there?
Roger Craig: No; he was sitting there by himself in a chair... off to one side.
David Belin: All right. Then, what did Captain Fritz say and what did you say and what did the suspect say?
Roger Craig: Captain Fritz then asked.... "What about this station wagon?" And the suspect interrupted him and said, "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine"... I believe is what he said. "Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Who Did Craig See? Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 06 Aug 2021, 1:46 pm
Fritz got all the details out of earshot of Oswald.

When the pair did go in and contront Oswald, Oswald has no clue what is going on.

Roger Craig:  ...And Captain Fritz asked me was this the man I saw and I said, "Yes," it was.

No context and nothing about a station wagon.

------------------------------------------

Roger Craig: I drove up to Fritz' office about, oh, after 5... about 5:30 or something like that and talked to Captain Fritz and told him what I had saw. And he took me in his office... I believe it was his office.... it was a little office, and had the suspect setting in a chair behind a desk.... beside the desk. And another gentleman, I didn't know him, he was sitting in another chair to my left as I walked in the office. And Captain Fritz asked me was this the man I saw and I said, "Yes," it was.

Fritz got all the details out of earshot of Oswald.

When the pair did go in and contront Oswald, Oswald seems to have no clue what is going on.

No context and nothing about a station wagon yet.

------------------------
David Belin: All right. But you didn't see him in a lineup? You just saw him sitting there?

Roger Craig: No; he was sitting there by himself in a chair... off to one side.

David Belin: All right. Then, what did Captain Fritz say and what did you say and what did the suspect say?

Roger Craig: Captain Fritz then asked.... "What about this station wagon?" And the suspect interrupted him and said, "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine"... I believe is what he said. "Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."

Okay. Fritz asked if this was the man he saw and Craig says "yes".  Fritz then asks Oswald "what about this station wagon". So Oswald still shows no clue that he was supposedly seen getting into a Rambler outside the TSBD. All that is metioned is a station wagon - but still nothing about what it was in relation to. He jumps to the conclusion that they are trying to tie the only person he knows with a station wagon into the assassination and launches into defending her.

If Craig is recalling correctly what happened with Fritz, then the ideas put forward by some  are risible.

For example, some claim Oswald's response shows Ruth must have owned a Rambler and that he was picked up in it. But Oswald's responses recalled by Craig show no such things. 

Oswald's reactions alone are either a masterclass in acting, or he had no clue at all what the hell they wre talking about and jumped to wrng conclusions. I think the latter is far more likely... since Oswald was given no details about the make of the car or where he was allegedly seen or what he was allegedly seen doing.

IN short - based on Craig's testimony, we can disiss Oswald as the person seen. 

I work on the assumption that where one of the interrogators has Oswald sayng something tat none of the others repeat in their reports, then the "one-off" report is most likely the truth and that the author simply forgot to change that part of his report to bring it in line with the official story.

In this instance, we have Kelley claiming that Oswald said he caught multiple buses to the TT. That is such a specific detail it isall but impossible to imagine a pro like Kelley got it wrong. Far more likely is that it was a detail he simpy forgot to "update".

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Fri 06 Aug 2021, 5:22 pm
Thanks everybody. I guess it was most likely a case of mistaken identity.

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 5:01 am
So Stuart Reed, Umbrella Man and “Rambler Oswald” if not completely dismissed, are very unlikely.

Is it possible that Fritz and others earlier heard general details of what Craig saw and that the detectives sent out to the Pains returned and mentioned the station wagon to Fritz?

How then, did Oswald get to the theater? The Marsalis bus testimony is pretty weak, the bus transfer doesn’t look like it had been pocketed. No reports of Oswald on the Beckley bus which would have been a more logical choice if it was Oswald’s intention to go directly to the theater.

Then again, Tippit could have driven him there. /sarc
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 12:24 pm
Looking at Greg's reasoning and his assessment of the testimony above it is likely that Craig probably saw someone other than Oswald running down the hill toward the Rambler. I don't think anyone questions that he saw someone - he had been consistent on that matter over a long period of time. But was it Oswald? The answer most likely was probably not. Oswald is said to have claimed initially that he'd caught a bus. One bus, most likely directly to the Texas theater. It wasn't until Fritz and Co twisted this into multiple buses and a cab ride that the "one bus straight to the theater" got the boot.

I agree with you Lanceman, that Oswald more likely caught the Beckley bus - directly to the theater. (speculation)

Who Did Craig See? Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 1:05 pm
lanceman wrote:So Stuart Reed, Umbrella Man and “Rambler Oswald” if not completely dismissed, are very unlikely.

Is it possible that Fritz and others earlier heard general details of what Craig saw and that the detectives sent out to the Pains returned and mentioned the station wagon to Fritz?

How then, did Oswald get to the theater? The Marsalis bus testimony is pretty weak, the bus transfer doesn’t look like it had been pocketed. No reports of Oswald on the Beckley bus which would have been a more logical choice if it was Oswald’s intention to go directly to the theater.

Then again, Tippit could have driven him there. /sarc

Mick has suggested and it makes logical sense, that Oswald got a ride from his reliable ride pal BWF.

Maybe he said, "Hey Wes, remember I asked you to swing me by Oak Cliff after work so I can meet Maria and Ruth for some shopping? Maybe we could do that now and I'll kill some time at a movie." Recall that Wes accounted for his time after the shooting as having gone to the basement to eat his lunch. Seriously?

Maybe after he bought his ticket he thought he'd quick check out a few shoes across the street, did so, and then went back over to the theater, going in without buying a ticket because he already had one. Wes could have been tailed and that's how Oswald's whereabouts were communicated to the DPD, who were checking out the Tippit homicide case.

Admin

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 7:25 pm
I would not discount Wes as a possiblity for driving him there. In that scenario, Lee's claim of getting a bus was simply lo avoid implicating Wes in the mess.

Not sure why amyone would tail them tho?

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 9:10 pm
lanceman wrote:My Reply In Italic Below;

I can’t recall where I read it but I remember the FBI timed Whaley a few times trying to get his time down to make the Oswald escape timeline work.

When that didn't work for a predetermined timeline the FBI took over and made Whaley a passenger in his own cab, so to speak.

McWatters and Milton Jones’ testimony is in conflict regarding how delayed the Marsalis bus was. McWatters doesn’t give specific times but says he was on schedule until held up by traffic before reaching Dealey Plaza. The bus was stopped for some indeterminate amount of time and then police cleared lanes for buses to pass through Dealey Plaza. Jones said they were held up for almost an hour and didn’t get to Marsalis and Brownlee until about 1:45. So, public transportation was slowed to some extent.

Was the Beckley bus delayed as Milton says?
How would anyone know?
Wouldn't the Beckley bus driver have a lot of your answers?
PS Beckley Bus takes Elm and is not slowed any after Houston street.. Marsalis bus takes Houston Street Via Duct.
Plus after the road block at Market it was only buses allowed through.
I would think that portion of Elm wasn't a delay at all for McWatters. 
Now since Beckley bus and Marsalis bus are right together, as usual, either they experienced equal delays in getting through Elm street or something was amiss in the late arriving statement.

This is a bit of a detour but you make some good arguments in “The Beckley Bunch” that Oswald did not live at 1026 N. Beckley. If the bus transfer was planted on Oswald, why would a Marsalis bus transfer be planted on Oswald rather than a Beckley bus transfer?

Thanks!
Dallas' finest stepped outside headquarters and grabbed the Marsalis driver off his second routes bus... they didn't grab a driver with Beckley Transfers.

The real Oswald getting into the Rambler doesn’t fit with Oswald the “loner”.

Nor no accomplices or conspirators.
Cops need him on a bus alone, then buses, then buses and a cab.
It's rather pathetic imo.

The Rambler driver wasn’t a fellow employee. He didn’t seem to have any friends in the area. I can’t see Oswald asking a random stranger for a ride.

Maybe driver worked at DALTEX like a lot of dark skinned people whom weren't negroes. Garment workers.
Again like the Beckley Bus no one asks the next door neighboring workers.
No one is questioned about Lee. Daltex is void of info.
Aren't "black holes" supposed to be rare?
...not in Dallas. 

On the other hand, it seems reckless for fellow conspirators picking up Oswald in such a conspicuous place.

Yes why be associated with a "killer" after his deed...unless Lee shot no one and his ride had no reason to suspect such... if Lee got a ride. Wesley was no stranger and has some missing time. 

I think you’re right on the Craig timing. He also talked to a couple of witnesses who he then turned over to other law enforcement officers for statements and then was inspecting the infield for bullet marks. It could easily been much closer to 1:00 when he spotted “Oswald”.

I agree, timing is flimsy. If it was Lee the driver hauled arses to the Texas Theatre.

If Craig was already familiar with Oswald when he spotted him getting the Rambler, his account would be much harder to dismiss than seeing him briefly about 1:00 and then seeing him a few hours later in Fritz’s office.

Especially since Craig would say the man is still wearing the same clothes... ooops that's three strikes Craig was our. Fritz and company were pitching fastball.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 9:33 pm
PS
Forgot to mention they had a caller whom they heard was on the Marsalis bus with a boy said to be Lee.

They went with it as it was also supposedly a previous landlady to boot!
I believe the calendar page speaks for itself...
TO OSWALD
FROM OSWALD.

Yep that sinks it for evidence of tenancy as far as Oak Cliff rental documents go.

Of course my question to you is why get on a bus that DOESN'T go to your supposed rooming house nor theater... nor anywhere else as the Tippit shooter walked from East past witnesses to the crime scene. Was that where Lee was going, to walk through a Oak Cliff neighborhood to Beckley? WHY When the Beckley bus was directly behind Marsalis bus on Elm and it stops at the corner of Elm and Houston as a REGULAR STOP.
No door pounding or anything irregular.

PLUS why would he have a transfer still, if he "Transfered" to another bus?

Do you trust Boyd and Simms to get their man or tell the truth.
Which of the numerous cases overturned either on DNA or other evidence in Dallas did Fritz’s trusted cohorts also team up on?

Cheers, and keep asking tough questions, I supply some tough answers.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 9:46 pm
Of course if the 'Rambler Man' drove to and was at the Texas Theater also, but maybe sat closer to the front,,,, he could give a tip to a cop.
Like Nick's mystery tipster.
PSSSST
"Guy you want is back there third row"

No theater patron list with that guys name on it is going to survive the afternoon.
...and none would
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 07 Aug 2021, 9:49 pm
(TO PLAY ALONG WITH THE RIDE ANGLE)
Remember this was a lift to a double war feature Lee received by someone, was Lee just tagging along to get to Oak Cliff... how enamored Lee was with these type films was never established.
AGAIN he did have reason to check Shoe Stores and kill time before heading to Irving for the weekend at Ruth Paine's.... icky.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 08 Aug 2021, 1:19 pm
greg_parker wrote:
Not sure why amyone would tail them tho?

The idea being that there were operatives on the ground in Dealey assigned to keep tabs on the patsy or patsies.

But on the other hand, Lee has clear earmarks of being an operative himself, only at a far lower, wild goose chase level ostensibly assigned to TSBD for keeping tabs on Molena perhaps. That cadre could have included Frazier and they in turn could have reported to Truly and/or Shelley. Frazier could simply have told Shelley, 'I'm taking Lee over to the TT and then heading home'. Maybe Shelley even said 'Ok, tell Lee we're sending someone for him to make contact with in the theater to let him know what's next after all this'.

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 3:50 am
I don’t think any of the witnesses reported the Tippit shooter as walking east. There are witnesses that report the shooter walking west towards Tippit. If Tippit recognized this person because he was facing Tippit or this person suddenly changed direction, it would explain why Tippit stopped him. The shooter escaped westward after the shooting, which is consistent with proceeding to his destination before the shooting.

But this presents even more problems for the WC account. Why would “Oswald” walk at a blistering pace towards the general area of Marsalis and Jefferson and then suddenly do a 180 and then encounter Tippit? Somebody walking at that pace for an extended period of time has a destination and is not walking aimlessly. Further, it increases the time between leaving the rooming house and encountering Tippit, a timeline that has already been stretched thin if not broken. I brought this up to Dale Myers on his website and he did not respond. 

An Oswald as the Tippit shooter would be generally consistent with Oswald getting on the Marsalis bus which would have placed him in the area at about the right time to encounter Tippit. It would also be consistent with Oswald not living at 1026 N. Beckley.

As has been suggested earlier here, I wouldn’t rule out the idea that the Tippit shooting has nothing to do with the JFK assassination. It sounds too convoluted to have been planned in order to draw attention to Oswald in the Texas Theater. If I am a conspirator trying to frame Oswald, I would want Oswald to remain an at large suspect for as long as possible. In fact, I would make him disappear. Somebody could have had some issue with Tippit and decided to use the chaos of the JFK visit to take care of him.

I don’t believe Tippit was a grassy knoll shooter or was tasked with driving Oswald or anyone else around that day. Why would you use an on duty cop for these tasks? What if he got a call for an armed robbery and couldn’t respond? Why use a cop in a conspicuous patrol car to move critical people around? As soon as someone sees a cop driving around, he immediately draws attention (unless you think he’s going to ticket you!).
lanceman

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 4:16 am
I doubt “Rambler Man” would drive Oswald to the theater and then decide to sit almost as far away from him as he could, even if they were strangers. I would be like WTF?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 11:27 am
Sorry meant to say he was walking "from" the East.
Warren Report has the man walking to the East.
Barber saw him walking from his shop East of the scene.
The Oak Cliff gang mentions this too.

This origin of the suspect prohibited any shooting as the Pistol is supposedly in a holster either hanging on a door or in a drawer (you pick)

Tippit being called to the location may overturn any wandering person.
It may matter little if Tippit was facing that person or not. He was going to stop and or talk to whomever as he didn't have any description of the disturbance subjects.
The shooter was last seen SOUTH of the scene.
We don't know and can't prove for a second any suspect went West.
Police cars were WEST and on BECKLEY and sirens blaring but tell me he ran to them...? Hmm

Dale Myers is well aware ROKC has shown his timing to be bunk.
Dale doesn't take my calls either.
Badges of honor.

If Lee took the Marsalis bus with Milton Jones and McWatters they sure didn't notice him.
That requires Lee to get a transfer out in Oak Cliff where transfers given out would be rare as direct evidence of Lee's guilt. This would be at a time few were onboard the bus, which makes it more likely to be seen by all and recalled by some. But that isn't the case.

Taking a bus to the main street in Oak Cliff is consistent with his being in the Texas Theatre on that main drag.

I agree there was less police presence due to JFK. parade,,, then even less due to assassination.
If I were criminally inclined that is a once in a lifetime opportunity to do a deed.
Similarly looters take advantage, bank robbers take advantage,...or thieves and robbers like Helen Markham's son... James Alfred Markham.

I agree the Tippit myths are garbage.
KNOLL SHOOTER, ETC...
He was going to a call, a disturbance, possibly a domestic.
That explanation would provide the motive and means to shoot a cop.
The extant evidence and missing or altered evidence tends to support the theory Tippit’s murder was also an opportunity to kill two birds, by that I mean use it to incriminate Lee as the JFK proofs were absent.
Dallas was really proficient at railroading the innocent, I would see this as a perfect case for police misconduct.

Tippit was murdered by a local criminal or that domestic violence/disturbance call turned on him.

Why would Lee need to sit with a guy in a theater... even if he caught a ride with him.
Are they married or just joined at the hip.
I sit where I want in a theater, and whom I go with isn't always a prerequisite for my seating possibilities.
Simply put Lee, like many theater patrons, might not like sitting so close to the screen,,, unlike his ride 😉

Cheers
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 12:00 pm
Craig, if he saw Lee, gave us a description that both makes the bus/cab ride as well as the run from rooming house a non-starter. Same clothes, no stop for a pistol nor a jacket.

PS alternatively the theater patron tipster entered the theater the same as everyone else at about the same time as other patrons including Lee and thusly would be a witness to Lee's transportation if any.
If we only imagine Lee as a loner then he would not talk to anyone in line. Nope no mention of the excitement down at his work and its shut down ... no small talk among small group outside a theater after the President might have been murdered... yep totally out of the question.
Would a patron mention the guy sitting in back of theater was at the Depository, fellow rider or not.
Conjecture is fun when we don't impose preconceived constraints.

Who was that tipster McDonald spoke to?
As it wasn't Brewer hiding behind curtains watching up at the balcony and unable to find a boy whom sneaks in, taking advantage of the situation.

Postal's boss Callahan got off easy almost without his name coming up.
Callahan should have had been interrogated for details as Brewer's account is Swiss cheese after a fight with a hole punch. It doesn't jive time wise to smell test and his corroborating IBM men are fiction.
Brewer went back to lock up. Period.
He did perjur himself and got an award for it, that's how messed up one sided justice became as long as it's lies or half truths involved Lee.
Vinny

Mon 09 Aug 2021, 9:51 pm
Brewer is still alive. Hope one day he will have the courage to tell the truth.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum