REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lifton  paine  beckley  Darnell  4  hosty  3a  Mason  zapruder  +Lankford  Lankford  doyle  9  tsbd  prayer  Floor  frazier  Weigman  tippit  11  3  David  Humor  2  Theory  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
rogerhucek
rogerhucek

New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli Empty New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli

Wed 17 Nov 2021, 4:50 pm
After years of waiting I just got my copy of H.P. Albarelli's new book Coup in Dallas in the mail a few hours ago. Albarelli passed away over two years ago and the book was beset with delay after delay. I've only had time to thumb through it but it looks to be controversial if nothing else, and on first glance it doesn't appear to be your typical usual rehashed, warmed-over JFK assassination doorstop. The subtitle is "The Decisive Investigation into Who Killed JFK," though, so the bar is set pretty high.

I really enjoyed Albarelli's two previous nonfiction books, although the JFK essay compilation seemed wildly uneven, including some speculation in at least one chapter ("The Bizarre Diary of Eric Ritzek") that I found to be downright silly.

I know Ralph Ganis' The Skorzeny Papers was at one time part of a collaboration that included Coup in Dallas. Ganis' book was very poorly written and full of leaps of logic but nonetheless did have some interesting info about Victor Oswald and Thomas Eli Davis as well as Skorzeny's possible associates in Dallas. While almost all the book rested on very thin threads of speculation, as a bookseller by trade I have access to auction records and could verify the auction at which Ganis purchased Otto Skorzeny's papers... and that was about it.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear what people think about the book.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli Empty Re: New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli

Thu 18 Nov 2021, 2:08 pm
rogerhucek wrote:After years of waiting I just got my copy of H.P. Albarelli's new book Coup in Dallas in the mail a few hours ago. Albarelli passed away over two years ago and the book was beset with delay after delay. I've only had time to thumb through it but it looks to be controversial if nothing else, and on first glance it doesn't appear to be your typical usual rehashed, warmed-over JFK assassination doorstop. The subtitle is "The Decisive Investigation into Who Killed JFK," though, so the bar is set pretty high.

I really enjoyed Albarelli's two previous nonfiction books, although the JFK essay compilation seemed wildly uneven, including some speculation in at least one chapter ("The Bizarre Diary of Eric Ritzek") that I found to be downright silly.

I know Ralph Ganis' The Skorzeny Papers was at one time part of a collaboration that included Coup in Dallas. Ganis' book was very poorly written and full of leaps of logic but nonetheless did have some interesting info about Victor Oswald and Thomas Eli Davis as well as Skorzeny's possible associates in Dallas. While almost all the book rested on very thin threads of speculation, as a bookseller by trade I have access to auction records and could verify the auction at which Ganis purchased Otto Skorzeny's papers... and that was about it.

Anyway, I'm interested to hear what people think about the book.
As far as I know, the book was completed after death by two of his online fans.

Who btw, picked my brain via FB messenger during that process. Which was at least more honest than Alberelli's MO of taking my stuff off the web and giving nebulous and generic cites for it that supposedly showed he got the info from msterious "insider" sources - or some such nonsense. 

That said, I have no idea what this book is like, so when you finish, maybe you can give some thoughts, or a brief overview?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
rogerhucek
rogerhucek

New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli Empty Re: New book: Coup in Dallas by H.P. Albarelli

Tue 23 Nov 2021, 2:37 pm
OK, I can give a shot at some point, Greg, but there's a hell of a lot to go over.  Sprawling, to put it mildly. It picks up threads from a number of the biggest names on the subject like Peter Dale Scott, Dick Russell, Stephen Rivele, Noel Twyman, David Talbot, etc as well as Jeffrey Caufield and Ralph Ganis and mixes them up with a diary of J.P. Lafitte that is integral to the book's thesis; if genuine, it's intriguing, but if not there's not a lot that's new.

There's not a lot of Dealey Plaza there, either. A lot of people aren't going to like it for that reason.

I'm interested to hear what people think. I honestly don't know what to make of it yet.
Vinny

Wed 24 Nov 2021, 8:51 pm
A review by Kelly.

https://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2021/11/hank-albarelli-jrs-coup-in-dallas.html?m=0

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum