REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

David  Lankford  Darnell  Weigman  Theory  Lifton  paine  hosty  prayer  Humor  4  fritz  11  tsbd  tippit  doyle  3  3a  frazier  beckley  +Lankford  Floor  Mason  9  2  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

hypothetical for the LN-CT duopoly Empty hypothetical for the LN-CT duopoly

Fri 15 Apr 2022, 11:03 am
    You are the parent of a young man in Dallas, 1963. 

He is arrested for murder and interrogated and charged by Capt Will Fritz. 

He claims to be innocent and you have no evidence indicating guilt or innocence.

One thing you do know, that is not known by the general public - you know that Fritz's astounding record  of breaking cases is built on corruption and illegality and that if you become a suspect, he is going to make a case against you by any and all means available to him, regardless of any exculpatory evidence he becomes aware of. In short, you know he has deliberately put innocent people in prison for the sake of the hero worship it gives him breaking all those cases.

Are LNers still going to say that evidence of framing others is not evidence that he framed their own son... so let the trial begin...?

Are CTers still going to claim that their son has to be guilty of something? That he must have been part of a larger plot even if he was not the one pulling the trigger, on the basis that he associated with "bad" people in the past, so let the trial begin...?  

Or are you, regardless of your LN or CT affiliation, going to expose Friitz's tactics in order to have the charges dismissed, clearing the way for a proper investigation of the murder? Of course you're not. You really don't give a shit about history or justice.

Because after all these decades, this is where we are - a duopoly stuck in an endless loop that no one seems willing to short circuit. 

A pox on both camps. 

Or as we say here... may yer chooks turn into emus and kick yer dunnies down.

I hold your duoploly and your positions in utter contempt.    

Just so we're clear on where I stand...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    StanDane
    StanDane
    https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

hypothetical for the LN-CT duopoly Empty Re: hypothetical for the LN-CT duopoly

Fri 15 Apr 2022, 11:29 am
    LN-CT. Two sides of the same steel slug.
    Vinny

Fri 15 Apr 2022, 6:27 pm
    Both sides are useless. Sixty years of arguing over things that won't move the case forward. Many do not want the case to be solved.

Sat 16 Apr 2022, 10:35 am
    He is arrested for murder and interrogated and charged by Capt Will Fritz. 

Greg, very accurate mate and to the point. This is at the core of the whole case involving Lee Oswald. This alone should be the reason why this case should be re-opened. Every single person living in Dallas would have been well aware of how these guys operated - I mean everyone - period. It's a nonsense to believe otherwise IMO. The Texas Innocence Project has confirmed that corruption was rife within the Police force and the Legal system which ran in Dallas back then. It speaks to all those who stood a top of the stairs immediately after the shots rang out. They knew not to talk once they saw that Oswald had been charged. It really is that simple IMO. They all knew to shut their mouths. That's why I'm convinced that Frazier tried to tell them something that Friday night - he got what for from Fritz, why? Great piece mate - says it all really.

hypothetical for the LN-CT duopoly Byp_211
    Jake_Sykes
    Jake_Sykes

Sun 17 Apr 2022, 5:22 am
    It's like the thing where two lizards try to eat the other's tail as they chase each other around in circles. They never bother to look at anything else. Must be the only place they see their next meal coming from.

Thu 21 Apr 2022, 9:19 pm
    How about treating this an cold case murder and start by excluding Lee, the TSBD and that Carcano.
    You know, follow the evidence.
    Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum