REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  frazier  Lifton  Theory  prayer  Darnell  Mason  Humor  beckley  paine  +Lankford  fritz  doyle  9  David  tsbd  hosty  Lankford  Floor  3a  4  zapruder  3  11  tippit  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane Empty It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 11:26 am
Ron said so.

Ron Bulman @ the 13 Inch Head Forum wrote:I visited ROKC a few times some years ago.  While it seemed informative a couple of members there were quite emphatic and intolerant of others in their view, often resorting to profanity.

What is it with some people and profanity?

Saying fuck = bad but f*ck = fine?

Calling liars liars = bad but calling them l-i-a-r-s is fine?

The fucking hypocricy involved in that sort of thinking just boggles my mind. The thought that civility to all including liars, trolls and disinfo sociopaths is more important that getting to the facts of what happened and removing the crap from the table in the process, also boggles my mind.

Gil Christ is over on the unmoderated alt.conspiracy.jfk forum doing this as if the asterisk in f*ck makes sense. Why? Will that stop people from knowing what the word is? And even if it did - doesn't that kinda negate the whole point of using it?

As for Ron's comment about intolerance - there are instances of that in every forum - moderated or otherwise. Sometimes it has not been appropriate here, or anywhere it occurs. That is always regretable.

But I say it is perfectly legit - even necessary when confronted with bullshit, trolling and disinformation. 

So Ron can go f*ck himself - with or without an asterisk. 

This is the ONLY place producing new evidence and insights. Others, including the 13 Inch Head Forum merely regurgititate the alleged Goden Era, 70s through 90s - most of which is now debunked or irrelevant.

Coming soon on the roundabout at the 13 Inch Head Forum.

Breaking News!

Oswald had multiple doppelgangers!

Tippit was Badge Man!

The Second Floor Lunch Encounter beteween Truly/Baker and Oswald was Oswald's alibi!

Every conspiracy book ever written is true!

Jack Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up to protect the mafia!

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane Empty Re: It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 2:27 pm
They place more importance on politeness than truth and accuracy. Better to politely lie than bluntly tell the truth. As long as you do it in a civil tone you can spread all the BS you want any nutty theory you espouse.

Quite a messed up priority.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane Empty Re: It's official: ROKC posters are Profound and Profane

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 3:36 pm
Vinny wrote:They place more importance on politeness than truth and accuracy. Better to politely lie than bluntly tell the truth. As long as you do it in a civil tone you can spread all the BS you want any nutty theory you espouse.

Quite a messed up priority.
Yes, you nailed it, Vinny.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 06 Aug 2022, 5:22 pm
Very correct! And I wear it as a badge of honour. 

"This is the ONLY place producing new evidence and insights. Others, including the 13 Inch Head Forum merely regurgititate the alleged Groden Era, 70s through 90s - most of which is now debunked or irrelevant." But you forgot to add Groden's lies & faked evidence. 

I'll let you off this time  Very Happy

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Sun 07 Aug 2022, 2:57 am
Imho  the REAL profanities  are the  embarrassing  long debunked  fantasies that are  persistently  churned out,  then  " debated" to death over there..

Just  check out some of their most  recent  attempts at  desecration, sorry,  I meant  debate 

Yet  more utterly  preposterous  claims of  photo alteration..John Butler  is arch complainer  numero  uno,  he uses the  rules as a  ruse to allow him to keep  propagating  his ignorant  ramblings. Fundamentally  he's an ignorant  arsehole,  another  one who is way too  stupid to realise just how  stupid  he is. His mere presence is an embarrassment. He's not there for debate,  or to learn,  or deepen his  knowledge,  because  he  already knows  everything. His ridiculous  charade  is  a  profanation  of the very notion of  research. An uneducated  buffoon  spreading a load of  noxious  bilge,  then  running  off to  complain like a  little bitch  when  someone tries to  inject some reality, and  expose  his delirious  babbling, for the  anti intellectual atrocity  it is. 

An apparent attempt at  reviving the  even more  preposterous ( it is a close fucking call) Mortal  Error/ Hickey Done Shot JFK  by accident " theory"( long championed by stalwart  alterationist and all round  conspiracy  fantasist, par  excellence,  the one and only  Dr  Raul Pigby  PhD( Oxon) Tripos ( Cantab))

Initially I  thought it was  some sort of  wind up,  but no, once the eminence  grise ( not to be  confused with  Greg Burnham,  the  eminent  grease,  and  peddler of luxury  snake oil remedies,  to cure all assassination  related  maladies,  wannabe buy a  copy of the  " other film"?) M Speer,  Milice Commandant , descended from his Olympian  sized perch of  self  regard , being  ever so serious  , and dispensing  wisdom and profundity  as if he was  fucking  King Solomon  reincarnated , I realised it was  just more of the meaningless  fluff  than passes for debate...

Worse of all the usual  suspects  queued up  to  do their absolute  damndest  to 13 inch headify  Prayerman...

Pete Mellor must have an undiagnosed  case of  Doorway  schizophrenia!! Or maybe  doorways  just make the poor old soul see double..

After all  he's  still listed among the  " Senior  Members " of the  OIC, 

I know  this conspiracy  business  can get a  tad confusing at times, but make up your mind  Pete!!

Was Oswald  really  " Oswald " plus Billy  Lovelady's forehead ( HARVEY  facemasks optional) or was he a  300lb flat chested  grey haired woman  with a  giant handbag?

Ralph Cinque is  toxic, the  font of some of the most pungent  disinformation,  not to mention a brazen  con man,  profiting from the  vulnerable and the insecure. Forget profane language,  Cinque and all he represents profane against common  humanity. An utterly vile piece of shit. Anyone , no matter  how  remotely or tangentially  associated with him has no place in any company. 

Mellors  mere presence  is one of the reasons why id never fucking join that forum.  I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone however remotely connected to Ralph Cinque. 

As for  Ron Bulman? One of the  Swinging  Somnambulist  Twins? ( he'll bore you  to sleep even when you're  already sleeping! Yes , folks he's THAT boring)without doubt one of the most boring,  least  insightful  poster on any forum ( including  the  now defunct  Der Forum, the apparently  defunct  Deep FooFoo  and  Stinky  Mac's  Pissarium,  that just acts as it was  defunct...280 pages plus of Dead Oswald  on Tour anyone?)

Talk about  dead fish going with the flow! 

Vinny was absolutely  spot on. Their priorities and sense of perspective is  badly  askew 

As long as  you  say  please and thank you,  and you make sure  you  keep  your pinky  raised , when  sipping  your  Esrl Grey, oh yes, and as long as you  cut the  crusts off your cucumber  sandwiches , you are welcome to spread the most egregious  misinformation  , or the most  absurd  fantasies .

The  place has practically been  transformed into a  de  facto  ancestral  temple,  where the  shades of the glorious past are worshipped. 

With an unthinking  and  unquestioning  zeal.

However,  in this  particular instance  it's more a question of  Shitto,  rather than  Shinto..

Although can you imagine  Paul Trejo,  the red shirted samurai,  attempting to commit  seppuku with the  oxidized  remains of the  35 inch copper plated dildo he and  Ron Lewis  stole ( amongst other less mentionable  items) from  the  grave of  ex General  Walker? 

" Jason,  are you quite sure if ( and only if) I shove it up here I'll die? It actually  tickles quite  a bit, in fact it reminds me of the time we spent  3 whole  weeks researching  the  state of  public  urinals in  Dallas "

Of course  the so called  " Golden  Age " they hold is such rigid dogmatic esteem, was in reality  anything  but golden..

Fair enough  not everyone can be cutting edge  A list researchers  or genius  detectives, and  everyone is entitled to their opinions , but at the very least I think a serious effort should be made  to ensure some of the most  outre  gibberish  doesn't  go unchallenged. 

Thankfully  Jeremy  B, Jonathan and  RCD can  invariably be  relied upon to puncture the most  gaseous  balloons,  before they even  get the chance to leave  terra  firma,  but still...

Something is very  wrong with a so called  debate forum, or any sort of  forum for, that puts pedantry  before  progress. 

On the  contrary,  as if attempting to  live out all reactionaries  wettest  dreams,  they  seem determined to make a fetish  out of  regression.  The odd fond backward glance us all very well,  in fact  sharing forum space with the  likes of  Butler  its probably advisable , but these clods seem  determined to ensure if any movement at all is to be made, its going to be in reverse..

Look at what they're attempting to do with Prayerman!! Intentionally  or not , they  miss the entire  point,  choosing instead to turn the  " debate " into  lugubrious  display of  hot air  ballet...waft after waft of  mindless ephemera  pirouetting  languidly  through the  fetid air, as Ron and his chums down in the peanut  gallery  ooh and  ash in paroxsyms  of giddy rapture..

In such a  controversial,  highly  polarised ( and politicised) subject  mis and  disinformation  spreads like  cancer. Anyone who  seriously  cares about this case should always try to counter bullshit,  ensuring it doesn't  spread..

As we've all seen  some bullshit,  especially when its been sprinkled with a little  Hollywood  glitz can be incredibly  seductive. 

Ron and his hapless  chums should be worrying about the  mindless junk that is spewed forth,  on a  depressingly  regular basis,  rather than the occasional,  or even the  frequent  use of profanity. 

People who complain about  swearing  can go fuck themselves,  it's all just  ridiculous  pompous  posturing  anyway..

As if one is too just too precious  to  countenance  such vulgarity in their presence..

What a  joke...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum