REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
    last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
    The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
    Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
    Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
    The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
    Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
    Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
    Keywords

Lankford  hosty  doyle  prayer  tsbd  Lifton  David  3a  fritz  zapruder  2  3  9  4  Humor  Mason  +Lankford  beckley  paine  11  frazier  tippit  Darnell  Floor  Theory  Weigman  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Jonathan Cohen Wants to Know Empty Jonathan Cohen Wants to Know

Sat 13 Aug 2022, 11:43 am
    If JC wants to know something and wants an answer he can easily bat away, he asked the right person in Professor Larsen.

JC asked the good Prof

Please explain why Oswald did not shout from the rooftops during the multiple times he was in the proximity of the media on Nov. 22 and 23 that he was outside watching the motorcade and not assassinating President Kennedy?

Of course, this question gets raised often by the nutters.

Let's consider some basics first. The question assumes

1. that all humans are wired the same as JC is
    2. that Oswald knew there would be an attempt on his life before the weekend was over, possibly a successful one, so he had to get his story out NOW

Oswald was NOT wired like everyone else. This would be obvious to anyone who has studied his life. 

Let's go back 10 years to Youth House and the professional evaluations that were made of his psychology

From Lee's Youth House file:

He does not encourage conversation. He does not communicate with his supervisors other than when he is asked a direct question, then his answer is very terse.

5/0/53- Lee is a very quiet boy who says very little to anyone and no one bothers him. Ususally on the floor he can be found sitting in the corner.

What stands out and can be seen on 22/11/63 and over the weekend...

He liked to make himself "invisible" in corners where no one would bother him.  Sitting in corners as a child whenever he found himself among others, became leaning in corners in similar situations as an adult. 

The other thing that stands out both in his interrogations and in his brief encounters with the media is that he voilunteered virtually nothing - and gave only short answers to direct questions.

All of the traits outlined above are consistent with Hartogs' diagnosis of personality pattern disturbance with schizoid features and passive--aggressive tendencies. This is not to be confused with schizophrenia as happened in the media. It is a personality disorder. Here is one basic description of it: Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a chronic and pervasive condition characterized by social isolation and feelings of indifference toward other people. 1 Those who live with this disorder are often described as distant or withdrawn and tend to avoid social situations that involve interaction with other people.

But the behavioral traits as outlined at Youth House - and by countless people who knew him throughout the years, are also consistent with Asperger's / someone who is high functioning on the Autism Spectrum. That diagnosis would not be available to US clinicians for about another 2 decades. 

Lee's behavior in front of the media that weekend was consistent with Lee's behavior throughout his short life.

But what about his loquacious efforts during media interviews in New Orleans?

Again - consistent with Aspergers. Get them talking on subjects they are passionate about, and they will suddenly burst into life. 

Alternatively, for those who believe his support of the FPCC was all part of some intel act, there is this...

Acting is a gift which seems to come naturally to many people with autism and Asperger's syndrome yet only a select few follow it as a career. 

Dan Ackroyd and Daryl Hannah are some of the most obvious and vocal examples but there are plenty of others. 
    https://life-with-aspergers.blogspot.com/2010/11/aspergers-syndrome-and-acting.html

But I digress. The "why didn't he shout out his alibi to the media" brigade can all go fuck themselves, along with every one else I've recently mentioned should go fuck themselves.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sat 13 Aug 2022, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    greg_parker
    greg_parker
    Admin
    http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Jonathan Cohen Wants to Know Empty Re: Jonathan Cohen Wants to Know

Sat 13 Aug 2022, 11:48 am
    According to The Guardian, a psychiatrist diagnosed the Saturday Night Live star with Asperger's after he consulted him about tics and symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder. “My very mild Asperger's has helped me creatively,” Akroyd told The Guardian.29 Mar 2018

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
                  Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
    Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
    Jake_Sykes
    Jake_Sykes

Sat 13 Aug 2022, 12:42 pm
    "The "why didn't he shout out his alibi to the media" brigade can all go fuck themselves, along with every one else I've recently mentioned should go fuck themselves."

Whatever happened to "I didn't shoot anybody" and "I'm just a patsy!"? Obviously negated by "not saying what I think he should have said at the time I think he should have said it.". These are disingenuous bastards who try and prevent the obvious from appearing obvious because they can't handle the truth. They should be fucking themselves now, even as we speak.

Sat 13 Aug 2022, 3:50 pm
    He could have called out "Guys, i'm a CIA spook on intel work....just ask Bill Shelley...or Mrs Reid"
    Credit to B Doyle.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum