REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Prayer ManFri 29 Dec 2023, 3:50 amEd.Ledoux
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

+7
Goban_Saor
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
barto
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 Empty The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm
First topic message reminder :

"I instructed James R Leavelle to handcuff his left hand to the prisoner's right hand. The prisoner was already handcuffed. I instructed LC Graves to walk to his left and LD Montgomery directly behind him, and I told them I would walk directly in front of the prisoner out of the door to the car."
http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/06/0652-002.gif

If Fritz does not break formation, Oswald probably makes it to trial.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Goban_Saor

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Sun 23 Dec 2018, 3:12 pm
The evidence in that film of conspiracy to murder Oswald is clear-cut.

It is Fritz’s gross dereliction of duty to protect Oswald in breaking formation precisely when it facilitated Ruby murdering Oswald. The “coincidental” timing is the evidence.

Fritz’s left-hand signal is further confirmation.

Last edited by Goban Saor on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vinny

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Sun 23 Dec 2018, 8:01 pm
At the least,Fritz should have been reprimanded for his dereliction of duty. Maybe even removed from his position as chief of homicide .But he seems to have got away without even a slap on his wrist.

Sun 23 Dec 2018, 8:05 pm

Sun 23 Dec 2018, 8:42 pm
Vinny wrote:At the least,Fritz should have been reprimanded for his dereliction of duty. Maybe even removed from his position as chief of homicide .But he seems to have got away without even a slap on his wrist.

Yes, Vinny. Without a shadow of a doubt Fritz was an accessory to murder – if not actually an accomplice – and he wasn’t even subjected to an investigation about it.

Not that an investigation was even necessary. As they say in law, Res ipsa loquitur, the thing speaks for itself.
Vinny

Sun 23 Dec 2018, 11:21 pm
Agreed Goban.

Wed 26 Dec 2018, 12:37 am

Fri 25 Jan 2019, 3:26 pm
So is it possible to have a re-investigation under the Civil Rights Statutes of The DPD actions with regards to Oswalds demise whilst in their custody/care?

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 25 Jan 2019, 4:25 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:So is it possible to have a re-investigation under the Civil Rights Statutes of The DPD actions with regards to Oswalds demise whilst in their custody/care?
It's an interesting question.

This is from the HSCA report.fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 _civil10

The HSCA under Blakey had a Mob bias because it was his area of "expertise". Obviously if you were a fair dinkum inquiry looking into this, you would look at more than just the Mob as a possibility behind Ruby.

But to answer the question... there it is in black and white. Oswald's murder was a civil rights case as far as the FBI was concerned. 

Yet I suspect running that line now would get nowhere...just a hunch.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 26 Jan 2019, 8:55 am
As near as I can tell Fritz, at least according to the Warren Report and the various statements from his colleagues was really the man in charge of the transfer, ie times, security, method of conveyance and so on. There were others who were given specific tasks, but overall Fritz had the last say. Curry says as much. Decker was not involved with the City hall end of things.

It falls to Fritz in the end. He is really the only person who had the opportunity to facilitate the killing of Oswald as far as I can tell with his inside knowledge of the intimate details of the transfer and also a powerful motive to have Oswald murdered.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Sat 26 Jan 2019, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 26 Jan 2019, 9:00 am
Greg,

have I got this right then,

There have been two investigations into Oswald's Civil rights whilst in custody. There is the one which you've placed a link to for the Warren Commission and the one above from the HSCA.
Am I reading that right?

Fritz in my view should be looked at by authorities today. A man was murdered whilst in his custody.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 26 Jan 2019, 9:53 am
Mick Purdy wrote:Greg,

There have been two investigations into Oswald's Civil rights whilst in custody. There is the one which you've placed a link to for the Warren Commission and the one above from the HSCA.
Am I reading that right?

Fritz in my view should be looked at by authorities today. A man was murdered whilst in his custody.
Mick, the HSCA didn't investigate it as a civil rights case. They were simply reporting what a high FBI official told them about the 63-64 FBI investigation. 

Yes, the transfer plan was 100% Fritz

--------------

On a related matter, the latest petition story has made it into the Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/25/kennedy-king-malcolm-x-relatives-scholars-seek-new-assassination-probes/?utm_term=.03a25af627bb

I post this comment to the story:

Blakey's advice that the FBI had been very cooperative with his investigation makes perfect sense, since it was aiming for a limited hangout based around his Mob obsession.

The fact is that the HSCA final report is damning when it comes to the FBI efforts in its '63-64 investigation, stating "The Committee's conclusion that conspiracy was a blind spot in the FBI's investigation was reflected in the observation of the Asst FBI Director in charge of the General Investigative Division, who said that while the Division was charged with investigating who specifically fired the shot or shots that killed president Kennedy, whether persons other than Oswald were involved was an ancillary matter... within the General Investigative Division, the probe of Jack Ruby was delegated to the Civil Rights Division on the theory that Ruby violated Oswald's civil rights... (and) the Bureau was seriously delinquent in investigating Ruby's underworld connections." So there is the Mob obsession coming to the fore again. It was not the Mob who ignored threats to Oswald's life and it was not the Mob who broke the 4 man press around Oswald which allowed the kill shot. It was also not the Mob who framed and sent an innocent Tommy Lee Walker to the electric chair 10 years earlier. It was Oswald's interrogator and the man who broke formation, Will Fritz, along with DA Wade who were the framers in that case.

I wish the petitioners well, but I believe they chose the name and the idea poorly. I cannot see any administration humbling itself with a process designed and used in third world countries. I truly believe, at least in the JFK case, a better path is giving Oswald the "Innocence Project" treatment. There is material that can be DNA tested and documents that have been buried all these years that point to how he was framed, and how they sought to twist his alibi in order to take it from him.  I can only add that if Oswald;s murder was a civil rights matter then, it should still be now. 

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 26 Jan 2019, 9:57 am
greg parker wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:Greg,

Am I reading that right?

Mick, the HSCA didn't investigate it as a civil rights case. They were simply reporting what a high FBI official told them about the 63-64 FBI investigation. 

Yes, the transfer plan was 100% Fritz

--------------

On a related matter, the latest petition story has made it into the Washington Post.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/25/kennedy-king-malcolm-x-relatives-scholars-seek-new-assassination-probes/?utm_term=.03a25af627bb

I post this comment to the story:

Blakey's advice that the FBI had been very cooperative with his investigation makes perfect sense, since it was aiming for a limited hangout based around his Mob obsession.

The fact is that the HSCA final report is damning when it comes to the FBI efforts in its '63-64 investigation, stating "The Committee's conclusion that conspiracy was a blind spot in the FBI's investigation was reflected in the observation of the Asst FBI Director in charge of the General Investigative Division, who said that while the Division was charged with investigating who specifically fired the shot or shots that killed president Kennedy, whether persons other than Oswald were involved was an ancillary matter... within the General Investigative Division, the probe of Jack Ruby was delegated to the Civil Rights Division on the theory that Ruby violated Oswald's civil rights... (and) the Bureau was seriously delinquent in investigating Ruby's underworld connections." So there is the Mob obsession coming to the fore again. It was not the Mob who ignored threats to Oswald's life and it was not the Mob who broke the 4 man press around Oswald which allowed the kill shot. It was also not the Mob who framed and sent an innocent Tommy Lee Walker to the electric chair 10 years earlier. It was Oswald's interrogator and the man who broke formation, Will Fritz, along with DA Wade who were the framers in that case.

I wish the petitioners well, but I believe they chose the name and the idea poorly. I cannot see any administration humbling itself with a process designed and used in third world countries. I truly believe, at least in the JFK case, a better path is giving Oswald the "Innocence Project" treatment. There is material that can be DNA tested and documents that have been buried all these years that point to how he was framed, and how they sought to twist his alibi in order to take it from him.  I can only add that if Oswald;s murder was a civil rights matter then, it should still be now. 
Thanks Greg,

much appreciated.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 12:50 pm
steely dan wrote:Am I right in saying that some members of the DPD wanted to move LHO early hours Sat/Sun but couldn't contact Curry?. He claimed his wife had taken the phone off the hook. I'm sure I read that somewhere.
Not sure Steely.
Commission Document 1 - FBI Summary Report
Current Section: L. Large Crowd Present

This following is from the MFF: 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10402&search="armored_truck"#relPageId=385&tab=page

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 110fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 210
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 310fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 410fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 510

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 1:36 pm
All on Fritz despite his trying to shift it somewhere else.

And why does Fritz NEED to "step forward" to open the car door? Couldn't he do it with the others staying right up tight behind him? Or better still, couldn't one of the other cops down there open the damn door?

It couldn't possibly be more blatant. The time of 10 am was abandoned because Ruby was not in place. They awaited word that the eagle had landed before going down. The assumption that is made that Ruby just got lucky with the timing, is bullshit. Oswald's death was a case of planned obsolescence which was facilitated by Fritz with the aid of Olsen and maybe one or two other cops, and the Carlins. 

And it was Ruby himself making those death threats. The cop who took the call for the DPD even thought it sounded like Ruby. Ruby was hoping the threat would force them to move Oswald secretly and with more than enough security so he could get out of his mission and not face any consequences himself from those pushing him into it.

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 1:55 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:
steely dan wrote:Am I right in saying that some members of the DPD wanted to move LHO early hours Sat/Sun but couldn't contact Curry?. He claimed his wife had taken the phone off the hook. I'm sure I read that somewhere.
Not sure Steely.
Commission Document 1 - FBI Summary Report
Current Section: L. Large Crowd Present

This following is from the MFF: 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10402&search="armored_truck"#relPageId=385&tab=page

fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 110fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 210
fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 310fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 410fritz - The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 2 510
Cheers Mick. My mistake.
Feel free to call me Steely Doyle Very Happy

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 1:59 pm
BBgreg parker wrote:All on Fritz despite his trying to shift it somewhere else.

And why does Fritz NEED to "step forward" to open the car door? Couldn't he do it with the others staying right up tight behind him? Or better still, couldn't one of the other cops down there open the damn door?

It couldn't possibly be more blatant. The time of 10 am was abandoned because Ruby was not in place. They awaited word that the eagle had landed before going down. The assumption that is made that Ruby just got lucky with the timing, is bullshit. Oswald's death was a case of planned obsolescence which was facilitated by Fritz with the aid of Olsen and maybe one or two other cops, and the Carlins. 

And it was Ruby himself making those death threats. The cop who took the call for the DPD even thought it sounded like Ruby. Ruby was hoping the threat would force them to move Oswald secretly and with more than enough security so he could get out of his mission and not face any consequences himself from those pushing him into it.
Bullseye!

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 5:19 pm
greg parker wrote:All on Fritz despite his trying to shift it somewhere else.

Yep Greg,

Fritz organised this, it was left to him all on his own.
Ruby - good timing ...FFS. Ruby and Fritz were in on this for sure.

Vinny

Mon 28 Jan 2019, 9:10 pm

Did The Police Pay Jack Ruby To Kill Oswald?

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=757&dat=19780916&id=mQ1OAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7K0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6216,1982347

Tue 29 Jan 2019, 10:46 am
Vinny wrote:

Did The Police Pay Jack Ruby To Kill Oswald?

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=757&dat=19780916&id=mQ1OAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7K0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6216,1982347
Thanks for this Vinny.

It's in there, isn't it. Hidden in plain sight. Dean allowed Ruby entry to the basement. The cops all knew Ruby. he was allowed a free pass. Fritz and probably 1 or more unknown persons had employed Ruby to murder Oswald. No big conspiracy. 

Thanks for posting this.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 29 Jan 2019, 11:33 am
Who had the most to gain from Oswald's death?

Ruby- acting spontaneously and alone or as the assigned killer?

Hoover -because they had been exposed for tracking Oswald's movement's prior to the assassination?

President Johnson- not wanting a three ring circus after receiving advice from Hoover?

The mob-via so called connections with Ruby?

Fritz-who had used lies, deception and manufactured evidence (some of it from the FBI) to lay two false charges of murder against his suspect?

There are probably more names you could add to the list but these are surely the primary suspects.

Who had the connection to Ruby? Who had a reason to kill Oswald? Who had the most motive to want oswald dead, and who had the means to execute the plan to murder Oswald in a secure isolated location such as the DPD basement during oswald's transfer. Who knew exactly when oswald would have walked through those basement doors? Who knew of the intimate details of the transfer?

I  believe that John Will Fritz did have Oswald murdered over the most basic instinct known to man. Fear of being caught and exposed. Plain and simple.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 29 Jan 2019, 1:46 pm
Means and motive eh Mick? Damn straight.

Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:08 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:Means and motive eh Mick? Damn straight.
It's simple and uncomplicated isn't it Jake?

The most basic human instinct. Fear.
I'd go so far to say had Oswald lived and  got to testify in front of a jury it would have been the end of Fritz' career

To my mind it's logical and makes the most sense. 
It is the most simple explanation which involves not more than two or three people.

I'll word my question slightly differently, who wanted Oswald dead more than anyone else?

FRITZ! Probably Wade too. 

My opinion.

Vinny

Wed 30 Jan 2019, 8:55 pm
https://flashbackdallas.com/2016/11/22/november-22-1963-will-fritz-and-the-investigation/

The success rate of Fritz’s detectives was impressive:
The record of Fritz and the Police Department’s Homicide and Robbery Bureau — which he has led since its formation — is a nationally enviable one. Over the past quarter century, he and his aides have solved roughly 98 per cent of the 54 to 98 homicides committed each year. (Dallas Morning News, March 1, 1959)

Thu 31 Jan 2019, 10:45 am
Vinny wrote:https://flashbackdallas.com/2016/11/22/november-22-1963-will-fritz-and-the-investigation/

The success rate of Fritz’s detectives was impressive:
The record of Fritz and the Police Department’s Homicide and Robbery Bureau — which he has led since its formation — is a nationally enviable one. Over the past quarter century, he and his aides have solved roughly 98 per cent of the 54 to 98 homicides committed each year. (Dallas Morning News, March 1, 1959)
That's right Vinny, put another way almost zero unsolved murders. Now that's impressive. And unrealistic! It says to me they were corrupt. And I think over time others have come to that same conclusion. Thanks to the Innocence Project in Texas we now Know Wade was sending innocents to prison, sometimes for very long stretches and even to their deaths. For him to be doing this Fritz had to have been involved - handing these suspects to Wade to prosecute. It is that simple, and it is a fact.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 08 Mar 2019, 10:44 am
Will Fritz:

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/ffr24

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum