REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

4  fritz  +Lankford  Theory  Mason  2  3a  frazier  11  David  hosty  Darnell  zapruder  paine  Lankford  Floor  Humor  tsbd  doyle  Weigman  tippit  Lifton  9  3  beckley  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

+7
Goban_Saor
Vinny
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
barto
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Empty The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm
First topic message reminder :

"I instructed James R Leavelle to handcuff his left hand to the prisoner's right hand. The prisoner was already handcuffed. I instructed LC Graves to walk to his left and LD Montgomery directly behind him, and I told them I would walk directly in front of the prisoner out of the door to the car."
http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/06/0652-002.gif

If Fritz does not break formation, Oswald probably makes it to trial.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Tue 26 Mar 2019, 1:01 pm
The Dallas Chapter of the Ku Klux Klan, in 1921, boasted 13,000 members, the largest Klan cell in the United States. Will Fritz watched as Klan members dressed in full regalia, carry- ing burning crosses, marched down Elm Street. The newly ap- pointed Chief of Police Elmo Strait summoned Will to his office and advised him that his name was on a list of preferred guests invited to a steak dinner at the Sons of Herman Hall. Will was seated next to young Dallas County Deputy Sher- iff Bill Decker. They were destined to become fast friends. The speaker, Hiram Wesley, was introduced as the Im- perial Wizard of the National Klan.

Gatewood, Jim. Captain Will Fritz and the Dallas Mafia . Mullaney Corporation. Kindle Edition.

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan

Tue 26 Mar 2019, 1:03 pm
Both Decker and Fritz were listed as potential Klan candi- dates and were asked to go into an adjacent room. Each man was seated with a friend whom he knew well, and all his ques- tions about the brotherhood were answered. Both Decker and Will Fritz paid the $6.00 membership fee and joined the Ku Klux Klan that evening. Shortly after join- ing the Klan, Will Fritz was promoted to Detective, in Novem- ber of 1922.

Gatewood, Jim. Captain Will Fritz and the Dallas Mafia . Mullaney Corporation. Kindle Edition.

Vinny

Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:51 pm
Fritz with his family.

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 92961961_134128248895

Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:56 pm
Obituaries of Fritz's wife and daughter.

https://obittree.com/obituary/us/texas/wills-point/hietts-lybrand-funeral-home/alma-fritz/1260737/

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/mesquite-tx/billye-f-hamilton-6182980

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:50 am
Vinny wrote:Fritz with his family.

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 92961961_134128248895
Vinny thanks for posting details of Fritz. Fritz had one biological daughter. He had that daughter with Dorothy the first wife. Is this Alma Faye the second wife with his daughter's (Billye F) kids? (She had four) Not sure when this photo was taken.

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 436e66c2623a6b5eb5520690232b7738

No brainer I'd say it was Alma Faye the second wife in the B/W pic. Most likely the 4 children in the pic are from Will Fritz' only  child  a daughter Billye from the first marriage with Dorothy. Fritz' Grand kids, I think. 

Thanks for your help on this mate

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Wed 27 Mar 2019, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vinny

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 3:34 pm
Will try and find out,Mick.

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 4:42 pm
Vinny wrote:Will try and find out,Mick.
Thanks Vinny,

any other pics of Fritz and his personal life would be amazing.

Can't find anything on Fritz and whether he drank alcohol either.....anyone Know?

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Thu 28 Mar 2019, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vinny

Wed 27 Mar 2019, 9:41 pm
Welcome Mick.

Thu 28 Mar 2019, 3:22 pm
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Jfk_fritz_albuquerque-journal_112463a
Credit Vinny

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 28 Mar 2019, 3:23 pm
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Jfk_fritz_albuquerque-journal_112463b
Credit Vinny

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 28 Mar 2019, 3:25 pm
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Jfk_fritz_albuquerque-journal_112463_sidebar
Credit Vinny

Vinny

Sun 31 Mar 2019, 9:58 pm
Some more pictures of Fritz.

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 10942110

Sun 31 Mar 2019, 10:05 pm
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 10942111

Sun 31 Mar 2019, 10:07 pm
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 10942112

Tue 02 Apr 2019, 8:08 pm
https://flashbackdallas.com/2014/12/21/every-gypsy-in-the-nation-knows-about-this-1951/

The Dallas police were, understandably, worried. In an attempt to get the warring factions to leave town, homicide detective Captain Will Fritz was reduced to arresting several of the men on charges of vagrancy (“We can’t make them get out of Dallas, but we can keep arresting them for vagrancy until they move on,” Fritz said). Unfortunately, this was a pretty ineffective strategy.

At some point, a man in Fort Worth who said he was a nephew of the King of the Gypsies in the United States intervened and worked as a sort of intermediary between the Gypsies and Fritz.
“I can’t promise there won’t be any shooting over there,” he told Fritz by telephone. “This thing has gone pretty far. But I will try to stop things where they are.”
“I don’t care how you settle this matter among yourselves,” Fritz replied, “Just do it out of Dallas County. We want no shooting here.”  (DMN, March 2, 1951)
Fritz agreed to release two men he had been holding (on non-vagrancy charges), hoping they would take word of the Fort Worth man’s “tribal council” involvement back to their people and calm the situation.
The surgery was, thankfully, successful.

Tue 02 Apr 2019, 8:13 pm
https://flashbackdallas.com/2016/11/22/november-22-1963-will-fritz-and-the-investigation/

Germans and Italians were able to “blend in” to American society, but Asian men and women had a harder time and were more often harassed. The person who seems to have most disliked and distrusted Japanese people was top Dallas police detective Will Fritz — in fact, The Dallas Morning News called Fritz “one of Dallas’ most enthusiastic Jap-haters” (DMN, Feb. 17, 1943). Let’s just say that Capt. Fritz wasn’t going to be sending the wartime Welcome Wagon to any prospective Dallas residents of Japanese descent.

Will Fritz just about had a seizure when he heard of Yamamoto’s complaints, insisting that he was not mistreated and that he was a dangerous enemy agent: “Any apology that may be due should go to the murderers and burglars instead of Yamamoto. […] He was deported for we have absolute proof he was an agent of the Imperial Japanese Government and that his cotton-buying story was just another Jap blind. I consider him one of the most dangerous of enemy agents” (DMN, Feb. 17, 1943). (This is from the article which described Fritz as “one of Dallas’ most enthusiastic Jap-haters.”)

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Wed 03 Apr 2019, 2:36 am
The record of Fritz and the Police Department’s Homicide and Robbery Bureau—which he has led since its formation—is a nationally enviable one. Over the past quarter century, he and his aides have solved roughly 98 per cent of the 54 to 98 homicides committed each year. (Dallas Morning News, March 1, 1959)

Couple this "enviable" record with that of Dallas Country District Attorney Henry "Moral Certainty" Wade, part of a "conviction machine" that got "results" with some of the highest conviction rates in the country—followed by some of the highest reversal rates—and what have you? A demonstrably corrupt system.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 03 Apr 2019, 8:20 am
Stan Dane wrote:
The record of Fritz and the Police Department’s Homicide and Robbery Bureau—which he has led since its formation—is a nationally enviable one. Over the past quarter century, he and his aides have solved roughly 98 per cent of the 54 to 98 homicides committed each year. (Dallas Morning News, March 1, 1959)

Couple this "enviable" record with that of Dallas Country District Attorney Henry "Moral Certainty" Wade, part of a "conviction machine" that got "results" with some of the highest conviction rates in the country—followed by some of the highest reversal rates—and what have you? A demonstrably corrupt system.
Exactly Stan. All that chest beating, and hot air about those impossible clearance rates which were so obviously attained through corrupt methods explain precisely the reason why the Innocence project is on going and still looking at reversing wrongful convictions to this day. In my opinion Oswald and his demise was just another day at the office for those scum.
Revered my arse!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/men-wrongfully-convicted-1976-murder-freed-43-years/story?id=62012500

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 08 Apr 2019, 3:30 am
Watched "The Highwaymen" on Netflix last night. All about two ex-Texas Rangers (Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson, two actors with JFKA associations) who track down and kill Bonnie and Cyde as leaders of a posse that included two Dallas Sheriffs Dept. cops. There was a scene involving the two of them walking in on a crime scene  investigation of the murder of two policemen by Bonnie and Clyde, where Hoover's arrogant whippersnappers are put to shame by the wizened ex-Tex Rangers. The dead cop had been brutally shot in the head after sustaining wounds already. Harrelson and Costner collect and analyze bullet casings and find evidence missed by the Fed boys. All of this had me thinking they were presenting a metaphor for the JFKA, but that's probably just me and certainly not verifiable as far as I know. 

If nothing else it does present the culture of the day, and that is very interesting stuff to understand as the precursor to the Dallas law enforcement culture of City, County and Federal investigators who processed the JFK and Oswald murders. Also of good production value and good acting.

Mon 08 Apr 2019, 7:06 pm

Mon 08 Apr 2019, 9:37 pm
Cool Vinny. Note the quick "motorcycles and limo" shot at the crime scene that I was referring to. Being "gunned down in the street" also comes to mind. It just seems like a metaphor. Could have been done just to draw attention to the movie, or it could just be my imagination.

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:25 pm
See below

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:33 pm
by steely dan

"Am I right in saying that some members of the DPD wanted to move LHO early hours Sat/Sun but couldn't contact Curry?. He claimed his wife had taken the phone off the hook. I'm sure I read that somewhere."

I bet you did!

The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Scree138
The Fritz Prisoner Transfer Plan - Page 4 Scree137

Cheers, Ed

PS
Captain TALBERT. And I got the telephone company to put a buzzer on the chief's line, and there is no response, and they have something that is louder than a buzzer. I can't recall the term they use, but you have to get permission from the chief operator to utilize that. I had that put on the chief's line, and still no response. Obviously the line was defective, so, I had a squad sent to the chief's home with the request that he call me. Mr. HUBERT. Did he call you? Captain TALBERT. Yes, sir. Mr. HUBERT. From his home? Captain TALBERT. Yes, sir. Mr. HUBERT. Was his phone out of order? Captain TALBERT. I don't know, sir, but by all appearances, it was out of order. I think that latter item I was speaking of was around the entire neighborhood, almost. It is quite loud, even though a phone may be off the hook.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 23 Apr 2019, 8:38 pm
Chief CURRY - The FBI asked me about that a few days ago, and I recall that the squad that came out, or that they actually called me and said they had been trying to get me and the squad was on the way out there; and discussing this with my wife, she said that she had taken the phone off the hook sometime during the night, and that the telephone company had made some kind of noise over the phone that woke her up and told her that something was wrong with the line, and the phone was off the hook, and she replaced it on the hook.
But when I was talking to the FBI Agent Vince Drain, about this, I didn't remember just what was wrong with the telephone.
At the time, I had been up for quite awhile, and it was not my instructions to her to take it off the hook. She took it off sometime on her own initiative, she said, so we could get some sleep. That was the trouble with the phone. 
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Wed 24 Apr 2019, 12:56 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Chief CURRY - The FBI asked me about that a few days ago, and I recall that the squad that came out, or that they actually called me and said they had been trying to get me and the squad was on the way out there; and discussing this with my wife, she said that she had taken the phone off the hook sometime during the night, and that the telephone company had made some kind of noise over the phone that woke her up and told her that something was wrong with the line, and the phone was off the hook, and she replaced it on the hook.
But when I was talking to the FBI Agent Vince Drain, about this, I didn't remember just what was wrong with the telephone.
At the time, I had been up for quite awhile, and it was not my instructions to her to take it off the hook. She took it off sometime on her own initiative, she said, so we could get some sleep. That was the trouble with the phone. 

Sounds a bit like Rose Mary Woods explaining the 18 1/2 minute gap.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum