REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Lance P is 1000% certain

+6
Vinny
steely_dan
lanceman
alex_wilson
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
10 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Lance P is 1000% certain - Page 3 Empty Lance P is 1000% certain

Mon 02 Jan 2023, 12:16 pm
First topic message reminder :

Lance @the 13 inch head emporium wrote:(I noticed on the ROKC site that Prayer Man is still the rage. Greg Parker is sure the Lone Nut hypothesis will "go poof" when access is gained to the original Wiegman and Darnell films. I'm pretty much 1000% percent confident it's Prayer Man that will go poof, but if I'm wrong I will instantly join the ranks of CTers I now regard as nutty.)
Lance, you are welcome to come here and explain your impossibly high certainty. 

I agree with probably more than half of your other assertions. I have a whole forum dedicated to clearing the decks of all the dross produced by every side of the case.

Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras.

So watcha waiting for?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

lanceman

Lance P is 1000% certain - Page 3 Empty Re: Lance P is 1000% certain

Wed 11 Jan 2023, 8:03 am
One of the points made on the EF was:

While Oswald was eating lunch, one or more conspirators were on the sixth floor firing his rifle. No one saw them arrive, shoot or leave. Not even Vicki Adams or Sandra Styles. Or maybe they were disguised, perhaps as police officers, so as to blend in.”

Wasn’t this true for Oswald as well if he was actually on the sixth floor?

Adams and Styles were probably on the fourth floor stairs within 30 seconds of the third shot. Their supervisor Dorothy Garner followed them as far as the area on the fourth floor by the stairs and freight elevators. Garner remained there until a policeman (presumably Baker) ascended the stairs. So Garner was in a position to notice anyone descending from the floors above whether they were using the stairs or the freight elevators which she said, like the stairs, were “very noisy”. Further, other employees watching from the fourth floor gathered at the west window of the fourth floor to observe the crowds gathering at the grassy knoll and railroad yard. These women were noted by the employees who watched the motorcade from the fifth floor and descended the stairs after the assassination.

Any assassin on the sixth floor could not have descend to the lower floors by either the stairs or the freight elevators until sometime well after the assassination. Perhaps they hid on the seventh floor or roof and were able to mix in with the crowd several minutes or hours later or they were later secreted out during the evening. Alternatively even if the second floor lunchroom encounter is true (I’m convinced it isn’t), then Oswald could not have been on the sixth floor at the time of the assassination.

If the observations of those who saw several men calmly positioned on the sixth floor before the motorcade (Too many to be imagination or embellishment) and the witness who said the shooter calmly left the window moments after the third shot are true, the assassin(s) obviously felt very comfortable in the TSBD and were familiar with it.
Vinny

Wed 11 Jan 2023, 9:27 pm
What about Batshit crazy theories like Harvey and Lee, Hickey shot JFK, every bit of evidence was faked etc?

Wed 18 Jan 2023, 12:41 am
Ive just hung up the old gasmask and HAZMAT suit after visiting the intellectually radioactive hellhole that is acjfk. If the Immortal Dante was still amongst us on this earthly plane he would have been impelled to create a 10th level..

Anyway,  with me being a mere ROKC troll, and not a skilled credible researcher I must have missed Brian's posts.

I know you are desperate to get your research out there, evading the draconian censorship, imposed by the Lord Gordo led cabal , who exiled you to the Badlands,  to eke out a paltry subsistence with fellow pariah Porcelain Throne, so ( as long as Greg and the other moderators don't object) I'm offering to give you a platform Brian. 

I'll repost the photo transposition you did , unedited and sans commentary. Letting the images speak for themselves. In return I only ask you to post a detailed summary of the techniques / software etc you used.

Likewise your height analysis. If you have solid unimpeachable empirical data, fully taking into account the variables and the unknown factors,  that proves your claim then I'll be happy to repost them. 

Of course it looks like the Prayerman figure is smaller than BWF, because he is clearly standing behind him but if you have factored in the discrepancy and made appropriate allowances for the unknown factor ( crucially you cannot see the bottom half of the Prayerman figure and his stance..slouching,  leaning or standing upright) then I'd be interested to see your data.

Incidentally stop misrepresenting my position. I have never once claimed Oswald is Prayerman. 

I certain believe there is a strong resemblance , having dismissed all other credible alternatives and taken the other evidence into consideration,  I have concluded it is the best,  perhaps only serious line of enquiry to pursue as the 60th anniversary dawns. 

Footage appears to show the accused assassin standing in the shadows of the TSBD doorway,  seconds after the shots were fired,  proving his innocence and answering a question that has haunted America and the rest of the world for over half a century. 

Everyone should be getting behind the push for the 1st generation prints. It seems like an absolute no brainer. 

That's my opinion and if it makes me a troll punk,  then so be it. 

Ive tried being as circumspect and non confrontational as I can,  Brian. Taking your recent personal tragedies and your various deep seated psychological issues into consideration. 

Oh yes,  before I forget,  would you be kind enough to repost the link to your Prayerwoman page? Specifically linking to the post where Greg " practically agrees Stanton is Prayerman " I seem to have missed that too.

Funny that.

Instead of posting any citations,  or data, or anything remotely probative,  ive read through your subsequent posts and,  surprise surprise, they were chock full of the same old guff. Distortions,  outright fabrications and childish boasting. 

Talk about hubris! ( if you don't know what that means ask your fellow researcher,  Ole Porcelain Throne,  he sounds like the educated sort) After lambasting me, sneering dismissively,  " you're just a ROKC troll" - the implication being you,  on the other hand,  are a widely known highly respected researcher,  practically the next day a Prayerman thread was started,  including the post " Who's Brian Doyle?"

You've been forced to construct a ridiculously convoluted fantasy conspiracy,  a vast multi forum cabal dedicated to silencing an A team poster and the internet's leading authority on Prayerman. 

To explain away the deafening silence. The deeply pathetic reality. Brian,  you ARE with your peers.  Vacuous non entities and toxic hatemongers peddling hare brained dreck,  if anything ole Porcelain Throne is even more consumed with envy and bitterness than you are 

Your so called research is mocked or ignored because that's what it deserves. How can anyone possibly peer review evidence that doesn't exist? Evidence that exists in your mind. 

I know you won't believe me but if I genuinely thought you were correct I would say so. The alternative,  for me at least, is unthinkable. Wasting year after year. However loud you shriek and stamp your dainty pink sandals,  however many lies you have to tell you are never going to turn Sarah Stanton into Prayerman. 

The very notion is preposterous. I have always accepted an element of doubt remains. Until the 1st generation prints emerge. However , through a simple process of elimination,  and using our basic senses,  we can most certainly figure ( pun intended) out who is NOT  Prayerman. 

A diminutive 300lb grey haired woman wearing light coloured clothes? 

Look at the fucking images Brian! The photo of Sarah Stanton YOU found. 

You still refuse to answer,  no, acknowledge, a few very simple questions. Regarding girth,  hair colour ( and what a terrible lie that was, have you no sense of decency at all?) , lack of female characteristics,  her contemporaneous statement etc.

You also refuse to acknowledge the fact that the two images ( Sarah Stanton in Owens and the Prayerman figure) look absolutely nothing like the other. In fact,  they are virtually opposite..

Pretending, a spurious " height argument " somehow negates all this.

Do all 5 foot 2 inch people look identical? Is this the crux of your argument? Your so called height argument is pure pseudoscience. You were taken to school on your own fucking page, by someone who actually knew what they were talking about. 

Your response?

" Overtly scientific filibuster "

I object to what you are attempting to do because your hapless efforts threaten to bring the entire subject into disrepute. Reducing it to pastiche ( at best) I also can't stand hypocrisy. And Gilbride is one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. 

Go ahead Brian,  repost your data. Provide a link to your photo transposition. And the link to your FB page.  

Or else just waste more time and effort by posting yet  another bilious eruption , bursting with deceit and self delusion. 

People who disagree with you are not dishonest. You don't become a skilled credible researcher simply by repeating " I'm a skilled credible researcher " ad nauseam. Anyone can check out the appropriate thread " Prayerman Research " thread over on the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute.  You were given chance after chance, but you refused to behave like a mature adult. Labouring under the bizarre misapprehension your self proclaimed skill gives you carte blanche to behave like a particularly truculent toddler. 

Your argument and your " evidence " has been unanimously rejected ( or more often completely ignored) because it's nothing but a tissue of lies and fantasy. You've wasted nearly a decade of your life trying to prop up a self evident fiction. 

Not even the most rabid lone nutist will touch your junk Brian. Only integrity free conspiracy touts and fellow pariahs would think of entertaining such a nonsensical idea. 

Personally,  I'm reminded of the Dadaists,  its tin foil hat zaniness taken to its absurdist conclusion. The antithesis of Warhol perhaps,  instead of 15 minutes of fame,  trying to pass off Prayerman as a fat old lady with grey hair has guaranteed our Brian nearly 10 years of anti fame. Of increasingly agonizing impotence and obscurity. Forced out to forage for scraps in the research dungheap alongside semi literate thugs who post deconstructionist YouTube masterpieces,  revealing the darkest troofs of the assassination, complete with Billy Lovelady facemasks,  it woz the driver wot dunnit and entire covers of conspiring jews...

Those are your peers Brian and you have no one but yourself to blame. Instead of growing up,  developing a little humility,  letting your ideas breathe and mature as you study and deepen your knowledge ( and character) for some reason you have chosen (?) to remain ossified. Frozen in adolescence. 

Youve never forgiven the forum for busting your bubble, deflating your grandiose delusions ( like exchanging deep political profundity with Drago and co on the fOO) dismantling two of your most cherished fantasies ( Ralph Yates your erstwhile occasional nom de plume and H and L) and  in some tawdry Oedipal drama,  tearing your late father's mask from your face. 

You simply can't beat the thought of Greg, Barto and the forum being at the very epicentre of what could prove to be the ultimate breakthrough. The one piece of evidence that not only synthesised the vast accumulation of other exculpatory evidence,  but definitively proves Oswald's innocence. 

Beyond doubt. Beyond question. 

So youve embarked on this embarrassing,  hapless charade. Popping up wherever you can,  until the inevitable banning,  to spread more of your foul calumnites and childish misinformation..

Yet again I am forced to apologise to my fellow members,  and to any passing lurkers too. For wasting your precious time with this garbage. But,  after checking out acjfk,  and after finally  deciphering the barely coherent ranting,  yet again I came away , my anger tempered only slightly by pity ( rapidly dissipating)

Doyle's lies are just so fucking shameless. And his " evidence " is just so ridiculous.  Honestly,  I'm not just saying that. It's pure make believe. CIA Shelley surreptitiously letting CIA HARVEY slip out the back door,  unproven,  unproveable fantasy scenarios tossed around,  like confetti at a fake moms wedding..

If I thought he was serious,  an actual researcher looking for answers I wouldn't care. But its blatantly transparent his only intent is to sabotage. Admittedly his attempt resembles one long Three Stooges skit but so desperate is he to be recognised as the skilled credible researcher who cracks the case he would cheerfully fuck up what,  may very well prove to be the last real chance to get the case solved.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum