REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  fritz  4  Weigman  9  tippit  David  Humor  Theory  frazier  zapruder  tsbd  +Lankford  Lankford  doyle  Floor  Mason  3  11  prayer  paine  Lifton  beckley  hosty  3a  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Never mind the Austrians Empty Never mind the Austrians

Thu 28 Sep 2023, 7:31 pm
Karl Kinaski, has profiled himself as an opinionated CTer idiot from the highest order.

Let me quote from his post at EF.

Some problems I have with Bart Kamps book: ( I have read 20 percent of it, the beginning, the end and some other parts ...)
A.   80 percent of it (at least) is circumstantial evidence of Oswalds innocence which has nothing to do with that fuzzy picture, or Oswald in the doorway during the shooting. 
80% of 20% is 16%. And you cannot even point to what is circumstantial and what isn't since you read 20% of it. 
And that second sentence is you preaching to the choir, it is evident since it is already in the book title & description. And had you paid ACTUAL attention you wouldn't dare to claim the dross stated above.
B.  It provides no political context. 
When was that written that it HAS to be part of it. Does every murder case need political context??? Had you read the whole book you would be a lot better informed.
C. It is rather a guide leading the reader through a bunch of internet-links  than a book. (and 80 percent of the links have nothing to with the fuzzy picture.)
Again how can you claim this when you have read only 20%?
D. It tries to substitute circumstantial evidence for Oswald's innocence (the Baker/Truly enncounter) with a so called "prove" of Oswald innocence with a fuzzy picture of no forensic value. 
Again how can you claim this when you have read only 20%??
E. It dismisses the very real possibility that Oswald was "out with Shelley" after the Truly/Baker/Reid enncounter and before seen by Roger Craig entering a station wagon at 12h40 to 12h 45 ... ( If you believe Craig. And Bart Kamp does.)
Again how can you claim this when you have read only 20%???

Karl Kinaski shows he is even more ignorant and more spiteful than Pat Speer.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Never mind the Austrians Empty Re: Never mind the Austrians

Thu 28 Sep 2023, 7:46 pm
If he wanted his avatar to look like some washed up old jakey slurping down Super Lager , then it could be argued he was almost TOO successful. 

Everytime I see him I half expect him to burst into song, " Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to Bariloche " 

A complete waste of time. 

An unreconstructed Juddufkist and uber conspiracist .

Under that woolly hat of his there lurks, well not much actually,  except a few cobwebs and a whole lotta nothingness. 

Wait a minute,  are Ms O Hara or Monte,  Der Wunderhund aware of his nationality? Surely they could rustle themselves up a third cousin,  twice removed of a great uncle or two? 

Hmmm I wonder if Kinaski is German for Doyle?

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
lanceman

Fri 29 Sep 2023, 12:04 am
In his previous avatar, it looked like he was wearing a jockstrap over his head.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 30 Sep 2023, 9:31 pm
Kinaski is as much of a fugezi as Leslie Sharp's name.

http://www.schreibclub.biz/mitglieder/karl-kinaski/
Right click and translate to english.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum