REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tippit  3a  Lankford  Mason  doyle  zapruder  3  tsbd  David  frazier  hosty  paine  +Lankford  Humor  Darnell  2  4  Weigman  prayer  Floor  9  beckley  fritz  11  Theory  Lifton  

Like/Tweet/+1

Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud

+7
barto
steely_dan
Jake_Sykes
alex_wilson
JeremyBojczuk
Vinny
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud Empty Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud

Fri 03 Nov 2023, 1:05 pm
Let's start with the fact that "Alan Ford" is either suffering a mental or personality disorder, or is in the employ of some unknown entity as a chaos agent. 

"Alan Ford" was the name of an Italian comic book which began in 1969. It lampoons western fascination with spy stories. Alan Ford is one of a number of spies working for TNT out of a flower shop in New York. According to wiki, these spies are lazy and incompetent, yet also intelligent and cunning. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Ford_(comics)

I think that fairly summarizes our Mr. Alan Ford. 

Not convinced that there is something fishy about Mr. Ford? No, I wouldn't be on the basis of the above on its own either.

But wait! There's more!

From the Alan Ford wiki

Alan Ford was translated into French, Croatian, Danish, Portuguese and in the 1990s subsequent Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian and Slovenian editions appeared. The French and Macedonian editions only saw twelve issues before they got dropped due to poor sales. The Portuguese edition only saw about three issues. It was also translated into Albanian in Serbia which saw only five issues before getting dropped, also due to poor sales.

Yugoslavia

A scene from 13th issue "Golf", Vjesnik's translation. Grunf presents his transportation invention to Bob Rock.
Alan Ford achieved great success in SFR Yugoslavia immediately after its 1972 introduction. It survived the dissolution of the country and in 2005 it was still one of the best selling comic books in the area.

Meet "Alan Ford" from Western Australia but who moved to Lutry, Switzerland in 2020. "Alan Ford" has a great interest in the former Yugoslavian territories.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100024705818984&sk=likes_all

Meet "Alan Ford" from Italy, but now resident of Bellinzona, Switzerland.
https://www.facebook.com/alan.ford.921

Meet "Alan Ford" who lives in Basel, Switzerland.
https://www.facebook.com/alan.ford.37669

I take back what I said in the other thread. Switzerland may well have more "Alan Ford"s per capita than Australia.

In one of his posts, Mr. Ford used the expression "I reckon". There is only one part of the world that uses that expression, and in fact the inhabitants use it I reckon about  a 100 times a day each.  Australasia. 

(I stopped using it online when I realzed it is not common anywhere else and my use of it was, understandably, being mocked.

On that basis, I believe "Alan Ford" is the Western Australian" "Alan Ford".

Western Australians are colloquially known as "sandgropers".

This is a sandgroper

Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud Sandgroper-1

However, it would appear that this "Alan Ford" has close ties to Serbia, judging from the contents of his FB page. 

I guess all of this will be fine with John Cotter and others at the EF. It will certainly be fine with the mods. After all, he won't be the first to break the rules by not using their real name.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud Empty Re: Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud

Fri 03 Nov 2023, 7:57 pm
Great detective work, Greg. Quite fishy indeed. Could he be a disinfo agent?

http://22november1963.org.uk/

Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:45 pm
greg_parker wrote:On that basis, I believe "Alan Ford" is the Western Australian" "Alan Ford".

Whoever he is, and wherever he actually lives, his ever-changing theories are full of holes, just like Swiss cheese.

"Ford"'s nonsense is just the sort of thing the media will be looking for as the sixtieth anniversary approaches. Those conspiracy theorists, they're all loons, you know ...
alex_wilson

Fri 03 Nov 2023, 11:21 pm
Exactly Jeremy. 

Of course,  he could simply be a good old fashioned attention seeker,  enamoured with his idiosyncratic  ever shifting kaleidoscopic " theories ", but I have to confess I find the timing highly suspicious. 

I don't know if he's a genuine researcher,  a mischief maker,  a kind of Merry Prankster cum Banksy...Merry Banksy...intent on defacing as many assassination images as possible with his patented mixture of graffiti and puerile " theorising "

Or, maybe,  just maybe he has other darker motives. After his childish " woman's face " prank,  and judging by the general timbre and tone of his forum I have to confess I'm extremely sceptical about anyone or indeed anything remotely related to Stinky Mac and his hapless House of Piss 

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if  the androgynous scoop necked dress  creation turned out to be yet another ill conceived" prank"

It's the timing- with the 60th anniversary rapidly approaching,  and with Prayerman starting to get some serious traction- not to mention the attempt to link Prayerman with the asinine Doorway Man bullshit,  that makes me wonder 

Doorway Man,  Cinque,  the OIC , Fetzer and co make Typhoid Mary look like Florence fucking Nightingale. Representing a lepers kiss credibility wise ( no offence to lepers intended)

Once we wade into those foul polluted waters you end up befouled with all manner of perversity and profanity,  a septic morass of lunacy,  anti semitism and toxic hate ( or ignorance) fuelled gibberish 

There seems to be a concentrated,  concerted effort to keep the focus on the fuzzy picture,  forever mired in a seemingly endless game of musical doorways,  or pin the forehead on the errant doppelganger 

As I said before,  to my resolutely non expert layman's eyes the so called scoop necked image just looks wrong.  A highly technical analysis it most certainly is not. Merely the subjective opinion of a layman,  that counts for exactly fuck all 

To me squinting at degraded internet reproductions of multi generational copies of 60 year old photos is nothing more than a parlour game. 

While it may seem like fun ( to some,  although Armstrong knows why) it's more akin to searching for fluffy bunnies in the clouds than anything remotely  resembling  serious research.

It's always been the vast trove of exculpatory evidence Greg,  Barto and others have managed to painstakingly accumulate over the years , ive found compelling. Having watched way too many extravagant claims,  predicated upon what someone purportedly " sees" in a photo,  crash and burn

Often leaving a giant mess behind,  for others to clear up.. ( see the Debunked section for further details)

Apologies for boring you all but I'll once again repeat my oft repeated mantra: " if it turns out not to be Oswald then so be it. There's nothing to lose that hasn't already been lost "

Frantic scattergun " theorising " , apparently picking prospective " Oswalds " at random,  and one somewhat dubious image does not instantly nullify the volumes of other evidence,  rendering Prayerman moot 

I think threads like M Ford's do research a massive disservice,  playing up to the very worst mainstream media stereotypes

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 5:02 am
I'm developing the decided opinion that the only antidote for the multitude of message board creatures that the jfka or any number of other popular controversialities spawn is definitive proof and a  court of law wherein all statements are under oath and subject to thorough cross examination. Not that I'm advocating going after the message board creatures themselves, just going after the issues they live off of to prove or disprove those issues. Until then, it's just a food fight fraught with banana peels and fruit cups.
Oh, and the occasional sand groper, be they edible or otherwise.

Admin

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 9:59 am
Jake_Sykes wrote:I'm developing the decided opinion that the only antidote for the multitude of message board creatures that the jfka or any number of other popular controversialities spawn is definitive proof and a  court of law wherein all statements are under oath and subject to thorough cross examination. Not that I'm advocating going after the message board creatures themselves, just going after the issues they live off of to prove or disprove those issues. Until then, it's just a food fight fraught with banana peels and fruit cups.
Oh, and the occasional sand groper, be they edible or otherwise.
Of the numerous "Alan Ford"s claiming to live in various parts of Switzerland, ours is almost certainly the sandgroper.

From his latest post

"Everything else is just the sound of toys being thrown out of a pram."

Pram is the British and Australian term for what you would call a stroller. 

I have come across other words he has used over at Stinky's that are rarely if ever used anywhere commonly except here.

I doubt very much that his real name is Alan Ford. His facebook page has very few friends but most seem to be from one of the former Yugoslavian breakaways. He has news stories posted from that part of the world, as well.

Why the deception? Who the fuck knows? I would not care one iota except for the damage he is doing with his Fezian artworks and Fetzerian theorizing.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 5:21 pm
He's a dangerous Doyle. He can post photo's...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 5:54 pm
steely_dan wrote:He's a dangerous Doyle. He can post photo's...
Has anyone seen Mr Ford and Mr squiggles in the same room?
JeremyBojczuk
http://22november1963.org.uk/

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 7:45 pm
It's difficult to be certain, since "Mr Ford" is prone to attacks of Davidson-itis (posting images without explaining their relevance to his argument), but I get the impression that his latest make-it-up-as-you-go-along interpretation of blobs in poor-quality images is that the Lovelady figure in Altgens 6 is actually Oswald.

It's all a prank, isn't it? I didn't think he'd Cinque that low.
Vinny

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 8:24 pm
I didn't think he'd Cinque that low

Great pun,Jeremy.

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 8:45 pm
It's all a prank, isn't it? I didn't think he'd Cinque that low.

lol!

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Sun 05 Nov 2023, 9:52 pm
When you factor in the delectable Ms O Hara to the equation ( please,  Chris,  for the love of Armstrong I don't mean literally,  I'd hate to be responsible for 30 pages + of impenetrable gobbledegook attempting to " link" Half Shadow Half Lovelady Man,  a manic  Confederate flag totin' renegade doppelganger sashaying down Elm Street and the fucking limo)  the 13  inch head emporium should change it's name, to something far more appropriate 

Redolent of a fly by night firm of dodgy solicitors,  photo analysts and confectioners a la Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons...

Hooke, Rhine and Cinquer...

By the sounds of it the mobile photo alteration truck wasn't staffed by pros from Langley,  Hawkeye Works or even Skunkworks,  it was full of 4 and 5 year olds from Miss Ford's kindergarten,  scribbling over the photos at random ( one scribbler in particular stands out, a hyper intense young fellow with a pronounced squint and ever so slightly crossed eyes, a Tommy Cooper replica stunt fez and a pez dispenser hanging round his scrawny neck,  full of the ' sweeties' the nice chaps in the white coats have prescribed for him, to stop the monsters from climbing out from under his bed and the telephoto lenses from snapping in his closet, he turns alteration into something akin to an artform,  but as for the gawky hillbilly kid in the Alexander Stephens for President t shirt....)

Why not just get a reasonable sized copy of Altgens 6, pin it to the wall and throw a dart at it, wherever the dart lands claim it was where " Oswald " ( or stand in/ doppelganger) stood ?

Maybe Carl Jones was really Oswald...albeit in blackface,  " they" didn't just plaid ify his arm, but the Confederate flag he was waving,  protesting against JFKs Civil Rights legislation 

It just HAS to be a piss take. Maybe someone should check a Serbian calendar,  maybe the Serbs celebrate April Fool's Day in October or November...

Since assuming the role of moderator/ administrator the laudable Professor Sanford Q Larsen has allowed the forum to deteriorate into nothing short of darkly farcical chaos,  if not teetering on the precipice of irredeemable embarrassment. 

Allowing all manner of toxic infestations,  not only allowing the weeds to pollinate but actively encouraging it. Until the immediate environs and beyond are polluted with the fungus of idiocy. 

I accidentally stumbled upon Fezzos profile page, and Whaddya Know? Under the a most fetching snapshot of the Befezzed One's enlarged cranium ( precautions,  grasshopper,  precautions,  after all when you're singlehandedly bringing down the MICC, via the medium of interpretative squiggles you don't want to go showing your face to the COINTELPRO trolls) we are informed that this member can erase internal attachments ( or something similar,  I can't remember the exact wording)

As gullible as he is stubborn,  and I'm afraid to say ( certainly regarding the history and the research of the assassination and related subjects) as stupid,  Professor Larsen seems hellbent on turning the place into an asylum cum creche,  catering for fellow travelers and unreconstructed believers in the wildest most outre conspiracy fodder....

...on a happier note I was relieved to see our chum Brian resurfacing,  after Greg's posting about sandgropers I had a horrendous premonition,: a ponytail and two dead lobsters claws attached to selfie sticks,  emerging from the middle of a crudely fashioned " sand Depository " , behind a young mum and her two kids , enjoying the idyllic Sanibel shoreline,  accompanied by a muffled " hehehe  I'm just SO smart,  the sandgroper of Sanibel strikes back!"

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 06 Nov 2023, 12:03 am
I don't believe "Mr. Ford" has demonstrated the capacity to evaluate what constitutes "extreme kookiness". He has got to be a prank.

Mon 06 Nov 2023, 2:57 am
Amazing the lengths some people will go to get rid Of Prayer Man.

Tue 07 Nov 2023, 11:23 am
That thread has beyond "jumped the shark". But it also shows something worth mentioning: ignorance is lying in wait right around the corner ready to attack. The strength of Bart's book for example is that it is meticulously well researched and I have learned more from his sources that he uses, many of which I wasn't even aware of, than from anything else in quite a while. On the other hand when you build a castle out of sand, as Alan "you can have it in any color as long as Lovelady's right shoulder is black" Ford has shown you really can cause an inestimable amount of damage.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 08 Nov 2023, 4:27 am
Andrej is correct. Lovelady's body is angled to the camera and his head is turned. His body is more or less parallel to while sliding along the railing. He's turning his head to the street to take in what's happening. Ford's an Edsel.

Exposing the "Alan Ford" Fraud Lovelady-Mannequin

Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:06 pm
Alan lays out the basics of his theory.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29771-those-front-steps/?do=findComment&comment=518686

1. Mr. Oswald signed up for participation in a White House-approved off-books false flag incident to involve deliberate misses from the TSBD.
2. This shockingly provocative action would be blamed on pro-Castro elements.
3. The point of the staged missed-shots incident: to serve as pretext for C-Day (12/1/63)
4. Mr. Oswald--------a 'known' 'pro-Castro' troublemaker with perfect backstory---------would become the public face/name of the outrage, the inside man at the TSBD who helped make it all happen. There would be evidence pointing to his involvement (though NOT as gunman), which fact would allow the incident to be sold to the public as a pro-Castro provocation.
5. Mr. Oswald signed up to play this role. He expected to be whisked away from Dallas (perhaps flown out of Redbird?), in all probability never to see his wife & children again. The world would be told that he had fled to Cuba.
6. Mr. Oswald, like a number of others at the TSBD, played his part----------in his case, right up to and including being about to carry out his political stunt just in front of the Depository immediately after the shots had been fired...................
7. However, as soon as he learned to his horror that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit, he knew he was in deepest trouble. The false-flag operation had turned into an actual assassination of the very man who had ultimately greenlit the false-flag operation. And Mr. Oswald would be exposed by name, because that had been baked into the false-flag plan.
8. He ended up making his way to the Texas Theatre to meet a contact he was told would be there. But his goose was already cooked. To his great credit, he never broke cover even under the unimaginable stress of arrest & interrogation. Right up to the end, he hoped for rescue by those he had served. But instead he got a bullet from Mr. Jack Ruby.
9. The assassination came as a complete shock to all those who had (like Mr. Oswald) taken part in good faith in 'Conspiracy A' (the false-flag operation). They found themselves horribly exposed.
10. Those 'guiltocents' in the TSBD (Messrs. Truly, Shelley, Lovelady [et al.?]), who had been on the same team as Mr. Oswald, had no choice but to hang him out to dry.
11. The Kennedy loyalists (up to and incl. Mr. Robert Kennedy) were in an impossible situation. The last thing they could afford-----------for their own sakes as well as for the sake of Pres. Kennedy's memory----------would be for the true facts behind the assassination to come out. And so, in order to cover up the ethically and politically highly dubious (and utterly reckless) false-flag operation, they gave full backing to the truly absurd LN theory. Mr. Robert Kennedy even meddled in the autopsy ('on behalf of the family'.) A real investigation would be apocalyptic for all concerned. Under no circumstances could the world know that Pres. Kennedy had gone into Dealey Plaza expecting to hear gunfire.
12. Of course, the complete post-assassination paralysis of ALL those behind the false-flag operation had been factored in by those behind 'Conspiracy B' (the actual assassination plot, which piggybacked on 'Conspiracy A').

Wed 08 Nov 2023, 8:08 pm
Thus----------------three conspiracies:
CONSPIRACY A: False-flag operation (non-lethal)
CONSPIRACY BAssassination plot (piggybacking on Conspiracy A)
CONSPIRACY CPost hoc cover-up
Mr. Oswald as sixth-floor shooter: this ludicrous idea was entirely the invention of the damage-limitation Conspiracy C--------which was supported by the panic-stricken and guilt-haunted people behind Conspiracy A. As for Dallas PD, their understanding very shortly after the assassination was that this Oswald was a member of a pro-Castro confederacy to take the life of Pres. Kennedy. They knew he hadn't actually pulled the trigger on six. But they were more than happy to let him carry the can ('At least we got one of the Commie b******s').
LHO-As-Shooter being entirely a fictional construct of Conspiracy C disposes of the oft-raised objection: 'If Oswald was being set up as the patsy, he wouldn't have been allowed wander out front and be seen'. His going out front was a key element in Conspiracy A!
And the above schema pulls the rug out from under the feet of the Warren Gullibles. They've never been able to put Mr. Oswald up at that window in that building with that rifle at that time. So the very, very best they can ever hope to present is circumstantial evidence pointing to Mr. Oswald's involvement. Well, he was involved-------heavily. And he did act like a guilty man after the assassination. But I submit that my theory as to his 'guiltocence' explains ALL the evidence far more cogently than the kooky LN theory ever did.

Admin

Wed 29 Nov 2023, 1:07 am
Alan Ford @ the baker's dozen head wrote:Friends, let's forget the what-is-the-long-object? question for a moment and focus instead on that curious spinning/twirling/blowing we see near the bottom of it.

Friend... of course you want people to focus on that. It is the smoke you are blowing up their arses.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Thu 30 Nov 2023, 8:50 pm
Ford Vs Sharp. Who is the worst?

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 12:27 am
I agree he's a phony.  I've blocked him on EF. I've called for Sandy Larson to be fired, or removed from being a moderator too. The Uneducated Forum has become a sick joke more because of Sandy Larson than anything or anyone else, and that's saying a lot. Larson is echoing Cinque crap. Somehow there's a way to get rid of him. 

"Alan Ford" should never have been allowed on EF. 

Joe Backes
JonathanCohen

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 7:17 am
Joseph_Backes wrote:I've called for Sandy Larson to be fired, or removed from being a moderator too. The Uneducated Forum has become a sick joke more because of Sandy Larson than anything or anyone else, and that's saying a lot. Larson is echoing Cinque crap. Somehow there's a way to get rid of him. 

Joe,
From your lips to the good lord God's ears, please !! I could not agree with you more, and I know many others feel the same way. It's yet another reason why I am hoping some of the stalwart ROKC members will consider joining the Ed Forum once Greg closes up shop here.
- JC
Joseph_Backes

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 7:32 am
Is Greg going to shut this down?

I didn't get the memo on that. 

Larson has "warned" me. Big deal.  
I'm wasn't going to post there anymore anyway. But I do read stuff
to see if some happy day he's gone.

Joe
Vinny

Sat 02 Dec 2023, 10:50 pm
Joseph_Backes wrote:Is Greg going to shut this down?

I didn't get the memo on that. 

Larson has "warned" me. Big deal.  
I'm wasn't going to post there anymore anyway. But I do read stuff
to see if some happy day he's gone.

Joe

https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t2803-a-reminder#43468

Mon 04 Dec 2023, 2:21 pm
The only difference between the ROKC forum and the Ed Forum is that people here do their homework. On the "Ed" forum you can say whatever you want, and you will find an echo chamber of some kind to support it, no matter how outlandish. For that reason, I do sincerely hope that those who roam around ROKC might migrate to the Ed forum when Greg Parker shuts this thing down, because the voices here are the ones the world desperately needs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum