REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
MY EPIPHANY Today at 3:34 pmsteely_dan
Charles R. CarsonYesterday at 11:39 amJFK_FNG
Prayer ManWed 10 Aug 2022, 7:51 pmVinny
MEMBER POLLWed 10 Aug 2022, 11:09 amgreg_parker
Out of the blank w/ParkerTue 09 Aug 2022, 7:18 pmVinny
posting issuesMon 08 Aug 2022, 12:00 pmgreg_parker
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1
LOGLINE
Thinking of dumping Facebook? Join the new social media platform that is not weaponizing your private information or using it for profit https://logline.gregrparker.com

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The Oxnard Riddle Explained - Page 2 Empty Re: The Oxnard Riddle Explained

Sun 13 Mar 2022, 11:39 am
Several clues lead me to a differing conclusion.
“Please get off the line; I’m using the phone.”
Typical of shared phones not speaking with an operator. Caller at this time was connected. Connected with the operator. Best an operator can do is pull her key back. Leaving the line open.
Mrs. Bliss asked if she could be of assistance. Though unstated, she would have identified herself at that time as a switch operator. According to the report, the reply had been, "No, I'm using the phone." 

So not only did she not ask for the operators to get off the line, my impression is that she did not give a toss who was listening in, so long as they refrained from interrupting her "rhythmic, fast tempoed" whispered invocation. An invocation she went through twice - once for the 12:10 prediction and once for the 12:30 prediction. 

I do agree there are differing interpretations that can be put on this document
www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11503#relPageId=107

To the two operators, the caller was "mentally disturbed" and that consideration seemed to over-ride the fact that she correctly predicted the exact time of JFK's death - within minutes of it happening. 

Others since have claimed the caller was Karen Kupcinet trying to warn someone. https://hazlitt.net/longreads/women-edge-conspiracy-theory

Then you've got the likes of the Gilbride whose thoughts on the matter are laid out in this thread.  And now your interpretation (which has similarities to the Gilbride's take).

Maybe if others read the document, they might like to add to the list of possibilities. It will always be the case however, that some scenarios are going to be more likely than others. It all depends on how well the scenarios match up and make sense of the available data. 

the voice which sounded like that of a middle aged woman replied, “No, I’m using the phone”. This reply was in a clear, normal voice and did not appear to indicate anything unusual."

These all appear to be:
Caller doesnt hear Bliss say "operator" at beginning  ,receiver is off ,,when fuzzy sounds (Ham Radio?) are heard.
When asked or interrupted she responds in a 'Normal'.voice. She changes her tone as though someone picked up.the party line.
Someone she wanted to get off the line and wanted to sound normal to.
It seems she didnt know she was being listened to before this ie receiver off as noted by Bliss.

Just my opinion again, but to me, her reverting to a normal speaking voice is a "tell". Why was she not using a normal speaking voice all along? People who are hysterical, emotional or nervous because they have enormously important, dagerous, or terrible news they are trying to impart, cannot just switch off that emotion and suddenly speak in a normal voice.  What the operators were describing was more akin to someone reading a film script in character and being interrupted and immediately switching out of character. In fact, there ya go. Another possible (tho improbable) scenario!

This leads to another thought: there was no emotion in her voice that was noted. That and the rhythmic fast-tempoed whispering to me, along with the actual words and structure being used, screams of black magick ritual. 

Ritual perhaps... 
Or a lady who blabbed and was overheard.
This is perhaps more factual than any ceremony.
She read off something.
She dialed and refused help at that point.
Only thing of interest is Bliss said the woman had laid the receiver down for the dialing and yet still hears Bliss ask her if she needs assisstance.
No Ouija boards no magic breads.
Just an open receiver and a ungrateful psychic.

Blabbed to who... about what, specifically? She was not connected to anyone. The dialling was, again in my opinion, not an attempt to actually phone anyone. It was just all part of the ritual. Numbers have great power to such types. And I don't think anyone had 12 to 15 digit phone numbers.

So was the rain dance to make it rain
I believe that is what SHE believed.

or just play along so if it did rain credits due?
Who is she going to get credit from except any co-conspirators who helped with this by communicating with her from Dallas?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum