REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer Man - Page 7 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Prayer Man - Page 7 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sat 07 Jul 2018, 9:02 pm
Yes, what Vinny said. Thank you.

Mick, you are the authority on the topic. If you say it will snap back to clear imagery given the originals to look at, then that's the way it is, or should be if anyone possessing them would have the common decency to make them available. (If he was in the window, we'd damn well have them years ago). What a pathetic state of affairs.

Sat 07 Jul 2018, 11:40 pm
The fat lady may very well sing sometime soon. I believe the title of the song is called "It's over"

Prayer Man - Page 7 Byp_211
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 6:00 am
When the first higher-resolution Blu-ray Darnell images were posted in 2013, Sean Murphy's reaction mirrored most everyone's on the board: "This is Lee Oswald. Game over." I remember showing the new Blu-ray images to my wife and she said "Wow." I did the same with my late brother and he said "Damn, Stan, that's him!"

Just look at this image of the person standing in the back corner of the entrance—look at it cold—and tell me what you see.

Prayer Man - Page 7 Prayer-Man 

I see a smallish white man with short, dark hair, that's what. Nobody I've ever showed this picture to has told me otherwise.

There's a well-known saying "Seeing is believing." I've come to learn that's not always true. Quite often, it's the other way around. For many, "Believing is seeing."

When your eyes tell you that you see X but you say it's Y, what you're really doing is practicing a form of delusion in order to preserve your belief system. It's a form of cognitive dissonance. You alter reality to stay comfortable. People reject anything that makes them uncomfortable. They can't handle the truth.

Now—just looking at Darnell—we can't say with 100% certainty that PM is Oswald. We need a clearer image to do that. But we can assign probabilities. I say it's >90%. I can stake my reputation on odds like that.

As I started writing Prayer Man, I tried to find fault with the notion that PM was LHO, from an image perspective (excluding all of the evidence that places Oswald on the first floor down in front). I wanted to be right, not let my desires for PM to be Oswald cloud my judgment and reasoning. I noted where Pat Speer thought PM looked like a woman. At the time, he seemed to be credible, so maybe I should expand my thinking. I tried entertain the possibility.

Nope, couldn't do it. Prayer Man is a man. Period. My eyes told me that. They still do.

Take a look at this image:

Prayer Man - Page 7 Cgn84engldiv

Are these all men? Yes, you say? Good! Because I can tell you that's a fact. I am in this picture. Can you find me? Not so easy? You have a good idea what I look like today from the videos, but finding me in this 1976 low-resolution image when I was in the Engineering Department on a US Navy nuclear cruiser is another thing. Some of my family couldn't even spot me right away.

But one thing is certain: there are no fat women with bouffant hairdos holding purses in this image. (Doyle, Trotter, and Stinky might disagree, however.)
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 1:25 pm
"Nope, couldn't do it. Prayer Man is a man. Period. My eyes told me that. They still do."

Same here Stan. And because he's a man, the case is thrown wide open.

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:44 pm
It's fantastic. With all the work that Stan , Bart and others have contributed over the past few years to determine that all other persons on the stairs are accounted for it is all but "cinched" if I can borrow a term.

It's most definitely a man in work clothes-a man who seems to be talking with Frazier. All the TSBD employees had stated that there were no strangers at the building on the day of the assassination.

Could PM be a stranger? Well yes he could be. But what odds that be the case? Did all the TSBD employees lie when asked about a stranger at the building?

In my opinion our biggest clue comes from Frazier. All he could say when shown the Darnell frame and asked whom he thought the figure was standing to his right -  all he had to say was that it looked like Lovelady but it could not have been him because he had headed to the railway yards by that time.

Lets take a moment to think about that. He recognises the figure to be male almost immediately when shown the image, but makes no mention of a stranger, and quite clearly by stating that it resembles Lovelady he has inferred at least in my mind, that it must have been a work colleague standing there. 

I'm with Stan and Jake - right from the get-go I saw a man with a hairline not dissimilar to Oswald. Even the stance of the figure is similar to Oswald's in the various photos and film we have of him.

The fact that it's been a nightmare trying to get hold of the original or first gen copy of the Darnell footage and the resistance from others to the acceptance that the figure could very well be that of Oswald's makes me believe we are correct.

As Jake said had this image been of Oswald in the window it would've been circulating 54 years ago at the highest res possible.
No to my mind, we are close - I believe people know that, people who might matter too.

It's a tiny piece of celluloid of a seemingly unremarkable shot panning up the street to the stairs of the TSBD why on earth would anybody deny access to that?

I think we all know why, at least here at ROKC

Prayer Man - Page 7 Byp_211
Vinny

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 10:30 pm
If it was not Oswald,NBC would have likely released the footage when asked.

Sun 08 Jul 2018, 10:46 pm
I enlarged the above image posted by Stan.

Prayer Man - Page 7 Prayer10

Mon 09 Jul 2018, 4:41 am
Mick Purdy wrote:In my opinion our biggest clue comes from Frazier. All he could say when shown the Darnell frame and asked whom he thought the figure was standing to his right -  all he had to say was that it looked like Lovelady but it could not have been him because he had headed to the railway yards by that time.

Lets take a moment to think about that. He recognises the figure to be male almost immediately when shown the image, but makes no mention of a stranger, and quite clearly by stating that it resembles Lovelady he has inferred at least in my mind, that it must have been a work colleague standing there.

Sean Murphy, 9/20/2013 wrote:The reason Buell Wesley Frazier's response is a breakthrough is that Bill Shelley appears to be the only possibility BWF himself can offer when presented with the Prayer Man image. (Although it's not quite clear from Gary's [Mack] message whether BWF himself nominated Shelley or whether that's Gary's own suggestion.)

Given that he is not giving us some new revelation as to the presence of some hitherto unmentioned other person on the steps at that time (i.e. a stranger to the building), and given that Prayer Man cannot possibly be Shelley, we have just received startling confirmation that Prayer Man can only reasonably be Lee Oswald.

BWF probably knows it's Lee but—for the most understandable reasons in the world—cannot say so. However, to give him credit, he's just done the next best thing.

Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.

When can we provide further corroborating support for this? (I grow impatient.)
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 09 Jul 2018, 5:47 am
That 3d shadow looks a lot closer as it should be, thanks Jake.
Regarding darkroom....been there done that ten years of it from the mid 80's to the late 90's. 

The issue with the whole thing and the films comes down to one thing, and that is the stuff we are looking at is many generations down, and let me show you something for comparison. this is from video tape, but it is from NBC about a Kennedy docu.
Although dark you can see that all the highlights are covered. The original or even a first gen copy would be crystal clear with a digital scan. It will have more info than Darnell, of which every damn frame is blurred, afaik,

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 11 Jul 2018, 2:18 am
Chin or clavicle says Mr Math. How about explaining how a 140lb male becomes a 300lb woman wearing a wig in a professional situation, Chris? Arse or elbow is more apt.

Prayer Man - Page 7 Frazier1

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 11 Jul 2018, 2:41 am
Prayer Man - Page 7 Paulin11

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Wed 11 Jul 2018, 8:48 am
Prayer Man - Page 7 Roy_ed10

Andrej pointed something out and this time I reckon he is right, although this chews into Molina's face, but I think Roy Edward Lewis is in there.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 13 Jul 2018, 8:32 pm
If that is REL he fn walked past PM.

Cheers, Ed

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Sat 14 Jul 2018, 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Vinny

Fri 13 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm
Prayer Man - Page 7 Show_l10

Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:00 pm
Link to the Reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/coasttocoast/comments/8g0ppr/show_last_night_with_jfk_book_author/

Fri 13 Jul 2018, 11:12 pm

Sun 15 Jul 2018, 8:01 am
"My being able to post images is secondary to my arguments of evidence.."
Astonishing bullshit from the Unicorn who can "see" buttons, fingers, a handbag, bingo wings, the Taj Mahal...

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 16 Jul 2018, 6:37 am
Yes his vision is exemplary at times.
Like a retards strength.
I should ask him about the coke bottle on the stairs and his interviewees saying Lee had one.
Doubt he can 'put two and two together.'
That's a different kind of strength.
BC_II
BC_II

Tue 17 Jul 2018, 8:27 am
Prayer-Man is an argument of evidence though.....off the top of their head, does anyone recall him posting during the amazing discussion going on with Murphy in Kelly's topic back then? I wonder if he sat back and wondered if that was all a waste of time.

Last edited by BC_II on Sat 21 Jul 2018, 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:54 pm
BC_II wrote:Prayer-Man is an argument of evidence though.....off the top of their head, does anyone recall him posting during the amazing discussion going on with Murphy in Kelly's topic back then? I wonder if sat back and wondered if that was all a waste of time.
BC, much to Brian's discomfort, he is on record at the DPF correcting Trotter who thought PM was female. Not so said Brian. He could see a male figure with short hair and a side part. This of course was prior to any ROKC involvement with the issue.
He would later claim he was "hoodwinked"..........without explaining by who, or why.

Checkmate.

StanDane
StanDane

Tue 17 Jul 2018, 4:36 pm
steely dan wrote:
BC_II wrote:Prayer-Man is an argument of evidence though.....off the top of their head, does anyone recall him posting during the amazing discussion going on with Murphy in Kelly's topic back then? I wonder if sat back and wondered if that was all a waste of time.
BC, much to Brian's discomfort, he is on record at the DPF correcting Trotter who thought PM was female. Not so said Brian. He could see a male figure with short hair and a side part. This of course was prior to any ROKC involvement with the issue.
He would later claim he was "hoodwinked"..........without explaining by who, or why.

Steely remembers it perfectly. From the Foo Foo:

Prayer Man - Page 7 Doyle%20sharp%20eye
barto
barto

Tue 17 Jul 2018, 11:58 pm
Sometimes it is good to save things Smile
 Ignoring Prayer Man while Stuck in a Fifty-Year-Old Box
http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13111341-ignoring-prayer-man-while-stuck-in-a-fifty-year-old-box.html

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 18 Jul 2018, 3:18 pm
"Slightly" thicker features... so not Sarah?
BC_II
BC_II

Sat 21 Jul 2018, 6:42 am
steely dan wrote:

Ahh.....whew. All one can do is sigh at times lol. Thanks Dan for the info bits.
barto
barto

Sat 21 Jul 2018, 9:35 pm
From http://22november1963.org.uk/prayer-man-jfk-assassination

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum