REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

hosty  Weigman  3a  prayer  Floor  3  zapruder  David  tippit  Darnell  fritz  9  frazier  Theory  Lifton  beckley  Lankford  paine  doyle  tsbd  Mason  11  +Lankford  Humor  2  4  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

super-secret stuff Empty super-secret stuff

Fri 07 Mar 2014, 7:36 pm
I'm still going through this list of "Postponed In Full" stuff that the government isn't going to release yet. (Man, it makes my blood boil, just looking through this list).

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2012/11/postponed-in-full.html

Here's the topic: here's what I found in the list of stuff they won't let us see -

AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : ROCKCOM
      RECORD NUMBER : 178-10004-10395
     RECORDS SERIES : ASSASSINATION FILE
 AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 0-R (III-D) FRANK STURGIS TESTIMONY/TAPES

DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : ROCK
                 TO : [No To]
              TITLE : STURGIS TAPES, 4/4/75
               DATE : 04/04/1975
              PAGES : 10
      DOCUMENT TYPE : SOUND RECORDING
           SUBJECTS : STURGIS, FRANK; [RESTRICTED]; [RESTRICTED];
                      ANTI-CASTRO ACTIVITIES; ASSASSINATIONS, FOREIGN
                      LEADERS; CLANDESTINE OPERATIONS; HUNT, E. HOWARD; CIA;
                      CASTRO, FIDEL, TRIP TO U.S.; KENNEDY, ROBERT F.; KING,
                      MARTIN LUTHER; CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CIA; CONSPIRACY
                      THEORIES, THREE TRAMPS; RUBY, JACK; CUBAN EXILES;
                      FERRIE, DAVID; SHAW, CLAY; PERIODICALS, TRUE MAGAZINE;
                      NEWS MEDIA, HERSH, SEYMOUR
     CLASSIFICATION : TOP SECRET
       RESTRICTIONS : REFERRED
     CURRENT STATUS : POSTPONED IN FULL
DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 08/13/1993
           COMMENTS : Transcript (#1781000210372) marked classified.

This is Sturgis' testimony before the Rockefeller Commission.

And, here's what came from the Gerald R Ford presidential library: [url=http://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/guides/findingaid/U.S. President's Commission on CIA Activities within the United States - Files.htm]http://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/guides/findingaid/U.S.%20President's%20Commission%20on%20CIA%20Activities%20within%20the%20United%20States%20-%20Files.htm[/url]

Sturgis is an important character, he seems to have known a lot about a lot.

For instance:

That year, James Buchanan was arrested entering Mexico with a truckload of automatic weapons. In late 1971 BARKER recruited STURGIS for the White House Special Operations Group. STURGIS: "Well, BARKER again, having contact with him, socially and business-wise, and what have you, one day, I don't know when he told me, or it might have been weeks or months prior to my involvement with the Special Intelligence Unit, or my recruitment, he sat down and spoke to me and he says, 'FRANK, do you remember 'EDUARDO'? Well I spoke with 'EDUARDO,' and we are putting something together, your background and so forth. And we would like you to get involved with us again. The same people as before, the same Americans upstairs who were involved in the Bay of Pigs. And my name was given for a clearance. And naturally I was cleared."

Garrison at one point claimed that he had evidence that Sturgis had committed perjury during his testimony, so, not sure how that one rolls... however let's look at the list.

Deposition of Edward Lansdale? Hello? Wait, there's more. There's all the information on James Lewallen, all the stuff on Miller's investigations of Carlos Marcello, a whole bunch of stuff on Clay Bertrand (always together with Clay Shaw)... the list is extensive. 50,000 documents they won't show us. About stuff that happened way back in 1963.

Because it might expose "CIA methodology" or some such nonsense. Like, they think we're stupid? They think we don't know? Grr...

Well, so the most of this list looks very much like Garrison was on the right track, more or less. Is that the way it looks to you?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum