REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  zapruder  +Lankford  fritz  beckley  tippit  prayer  Weigman  Floor  Theory  Mason  3  4  Lankford  doyle  Lifton  hosty  11  Darnell  2  paine  David  frazier  Humor  9  3a  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly Empty Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly

Thu 08 May 2014, 5:35 pm
Jim "Bonehead" Hargrove has today posted this at Deep Arseholes Forum:

"Soooo...

Are McAdams, Parnell, and Parker in charge now? Can no one think of anything else? Sheeesh.....

Jim"

Who made you in charge, Greg?  And why didn't you tell the rest of us?

Bonehead's comment is in response to doubts being expressed that Donald O. Norton was another Lee or Harvey Oswald double (take your pick).  Things were going swimmingly at first during this latest round of pure unadulterated bullshit when Peter "Paranoia" Lemkin hypothesised that Donald O. Norton himself may also have had a double.  Albert "Numpty" Doyle then jumped on board claiming the whole deal was Hitchcockian in nature and compared the situation to the fictitious George Kaplan character from North by Northwest.

But then no-one could muster anything more batshit crazy and doubt was expressed about the Norton story because he had an afro or something - that has resulted in Bonehead letting the cat out of the bag concerning who the puppet masters are.

I haven't been subjected to this many doubles since seeing Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.  Harvey, Lee, Norton, Norton's double, Lee's double, Harvey's double, Marguerite, Marguerite mark II, Norton's double double, blonde Oswald, afro Norton, Norton Kaplan, Kaplan Norton, George Harvey, Harvey George, Harvey George Lee, Lee Harvey Kaplan, Kaplan Harvey, George Hitchcock, Alfred Norton, Lee Harvey Norton Hitchcock, Ralph Kramden, Ed Norton, Ralph Macchio, Mr. Miyagi.

This plot was off the fucking scales.

Regards

Lee Norton
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly Empty Re: Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly

Thu 08 May 2014, 6:50 pm
Hello Goodbye wrote:Jim "Bonehead" Hargrove has today posted this at Deep Arseholes Forum:

"Soooo...

Are McAdams, Parnell, and Parker in charge now? Can no one think of anything else? Sheeesh.....

Jim"

Who made you in charge, Greg? 

Dale El Sow

And why didn't you tell the rest of us?

Dale said don't say jack shit about no bein' in charge. Said just be cool, bro, dig? Government gonna pull you outa dere when shit go down. Said that boy Jo-Jo Acca Macca - histrionic pro-fesser at Muckrake Uni-versitee - dat boy in deeper cover dan anyone. Dale say to me you better watch him - dat boy gonna forget wot side he reely on one a dese days.

Bonehead's comment is in response to doubts being expressed that Donald O. Norton was another Lee or Harvey Oswald double (take your pick).  Things were going swimmingly at first during this latest round of pure unadulterated bullshit when Peter "Paranoia" Lemkin hypothesised that Donald O. Norton himself may also have had a double.  Albert "Numpty" Doyle then jumped on board claiming the whole deal was Hitchcockian in nature and compared the situation to the fictitious George Kaplan character from North by Northwest.

But then no-one could muster anything more batshit crazy and doubt was expressed about the Norton story because he had an afro or something - that has resulted in Bonehead letting the cat out of the bag concerning who the puppet masters are.

I haven't been subjected to this many doubles since seeing Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.  Harvey, Lee, Norton, Norton's double, Lee's double, Harvey's double, Marguerite, Marguerite mark II, Norton's double double, blonde Oswald, afro Norton, Norton Kaplan, Kaplan Norton, George Harvey, Harvey George, Harvey George Lee, Lee Harvey Kaplan, Kaplan Harvey, George Hitchcock, Alfred Norton, Lee Harvey Norton Hitchcock, Ralph Kramden, Ed Norton, Ralph Macchio, Mr. Miyagi.

You forgot the half Hispanic half African-American double. 

This plot was off the fucking scales.

I couldn't read the damn thing. My eyes kept glazing over. 

Regards

Lee Norton

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 08 May 2014, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly Empty Re: Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly

Thu 08 May 2014, 7:56 pm
You mean Cheech Norton?  Who himself had a double called Chong Kaplan?  Who were smuggling cocaine into Columbia on some reverse psychological experiment being bankrolled by Lee Howard Harvey Hunt?  Who also had a double that looked like Andre the Giant but with frizzier hair?

I had a experience once at a JFK conference when I was talking to someone that reminded me of Barry Krusch but he was completely bald, wore a monacle and looked like Larry Hancock.  I think he introduced himself as Larry Krusch.  Or maybe it was Barry Hancock?  It's all a bit of a blur.  All of a sudden this monster sized beast of a man with incredibly frizzy hair, bad teeth and wearing a black lycra leotard walked out of the shadows and said to me, "Hi, Harvey.  Do you recognise me?" 
Straining my neck to look upward at his fat cherubic face I said "I sure do.  You're the guy that got beat by Hulk Hogan in Wrestlemania III when he defied all of the odds and body slammed all 450 pounds of you into the floor of the ring, aren't you?" 
I didn't think it was the right time to tell him my name was Lee and that Harvey was my double working in the Texas School Meal Depository down the road. 
"NO!", he boomed.  "I'm Harvey Howard E. J. Hunt.  I work for CIA.  I was wanting to make it worth your while to provide me with some material that is in your possession." 
"What kind of material?" I asked. 
"I believe you have an incredibly important film that is vital for us to help plan our next counter-intelligence operation."
"What film?"
"We were wanting you to hand over your copy of Alfred Hitchcock's 1942 classic movie Saboteur starring Robert Cummings and Priscilla Lane."

At this point Barry Hancock had taken to the microphone to inform us that if we didn't get to the buffet quick sharp we would end up with no grub because all of our doubles were gorging themselves on the mini sausage-rolls and chicken legs.

When I looked back Andre the Giant, I mean, Harvey Howard E. J. Hunt, had gone.

Spooky...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 May 2014, 9:47 pm
IRRC, researcher AN Doyle, Esq discovered that Priscilla Lane's doppelganger, Priscilla Lane Presley McMuffin, had actually interviewed Norton Kaplan soon after Kaplan had tried to hand in his Captain Kangaroo Fanzine membership card at the Austrian Embassy in Katmandu. Of course, we know from the records of those lying bastards at the FBI that Burton Kaplan was living in a trailer park in Oshkosh at the time and trying to buy golf carts for the counter-revolutionary efforts taking place in Augusta.  

And they said we'd never figure this out.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Thu 08 May 2014, 10:19 pm
greg parker wrote:IRRC, researcher AN Doyle, Esq discovered that Priscilla Lane's doppelganger, Priscilla Lane Presley McMuffin, had actually interviewed Norton Kaplan soon after Kaplan had tried to hand in his Captain Kangaroo Fanzine membership card at the Austrian Embassy in Katmandu. Of course, we know from the records of those lying bastards at the FBI that Burton Kaplan was living in a trailer park in Oshkosh at the time and trying to buy golf carts for the counter-revolutionary efforts taking place in Augusta.  

FBI killed Norton Kaplan because they were desperate to hide something.

I was told this by Norton Kaplan's double, Roger Richard Burton O. Kaplan Thornhill, who I met in a Starbucks in Seattle.
John Mooney

Thu 08 May 2014, 10:26 pm
People in the know know that it wasn't JFK who took the bullets that day. It was his double. The guy had previously been Adolf Hitler's double and would have been out of work but for operation Paperclip.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 May 2014, 10:48 pm
Hello Goodbye wrote:
greg parker wrote:IRRC, researcher AN Doyle, Esq discovered that Priscilla Lane's doppelganger, Priscilla Lane Presley McMuffin, had actually interviewed Norton Kaplan soon after Kaplan had tried to hand in his Captain Kangaroo Fanzine membership card at the Austrian Embassy in Katmandu. Of course, we know from the records of those lying bastards at the FBI that Burton Kaplan was living in a trailer park in Oshkosh at the time and trying to buy golf carts for the counter-revolutionary efforts taking place in Augusta.  

FBI killed Norton Kaplan because they were desperate to hide something.

I was told this by Norton Kaplan's double, Roger Richard Burton O. Kaplan Thornhill, who I met in a Starbucks in Seattle.
Kaplan's dying words I believe were "Junie needs new shoes", a phrase which Dylan would later borrow and tweak into his seminal line from Tombstone Blues... "she ain't got no shoes..." In fact, in Dylanology circles, the whole solution to the case is embedded in that song. It's a fact. Dr Kurious told me.

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 08 May 2014, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 08 May 2014, 10:52 pm
John Mooney wrote:People in the know know that it wasn't JFK who took the bullets that day. It was his double. The guy had previously been Adolf Hitler's double and would have been out of work but for operation Paperclip.
John, it was a kinder, gentler society that had such great employment programs for dispossessed refugee doubles.

Me

Don Jeffries

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Thu 08 May 2014, 11:26 pm
This is the most exciting thread I have seen in a long time. Since the Prayer Man thread at Ed Forum when Sean had them rolling in the aisles.

Lee, (aka Harvey, I think), I met Roger R B O K Thornhill at that Starbucks as well!! But when were you in Seattle? Unless you're talking about the Seattle in Texas? (The one just outside of Paris...)

Greg, I think you have solved the riddle: all of Dylan's lyrics carry the code about what happened in Dallas. How else can you explain "World War III Talking Blues"? And the parts he missed, Leonard Cohen covered, I'm sure.

Damn! Case solved!

Albert Rossi

Thu 08 May 2014, 11:40 pm
Funny, when I play "Blowin' in the Wind" backwards at 78 RPM, I can hear
"Lee killed John".   Which means Dylan was in on it, since the song was
written in 1962.

Unless, of course, the song was written by Dylan's double.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 12:17 am
Albert Rossi wrote:Funny, when I play "Blowin' in the Wind" backwards at 78 RPM, I can hear
"Lee killed John".   Which means Dylan was in on it, since the song was
written in 1962.

Unless, of course, the song was written by Dylan's double.

I heard that Dylan's double married John Lennon's widow's double, Yoyo Uh-oh, which may mean the song (reversed) was talking about an entirely different John.

And wasn't Lee Farley's double from Liverpool as well?
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Fri 09 May 2014, 12:31 am
Well, a couple of British journalists wrote a book claiming
that this "John" as well as the "Paul [is dead]" on the White Album
were really both referring to the future Pope Luciani.

But this theory has so many holes in it that it isn't worth taking seriously.

They also claimed that Luciani really wanted to call
himself "Pope John Paul Ringo I", but the college of
cardinals objected.

Last edited by Albert Rossi on Fri 09 May 2014, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : English (non-PC) -> British (PC). Old habit.)

Fri 09 May 2014, 1:13 am
Albert Rossi wrote:Well, a couple of British journalists wrote a book claiming
that this "John" as well as the "Paul [is dead]" on the White Album
were really both referring to the future Pope Luciani.

But this theory has so many holes in it that it isn't worth taking seriously.

They also claimed that Luciani really wanted to call
himself "Pope John Paul Ringo I", but the college of
cardinals objected.

FBI killed Pope John Paul Ringo Norton I because they were desperate to hide something.

A.N. Doyle sent me a file through my conduit George Kaplan Harrison that proves this and it explains in detail how the plot from the movie Steel Magnolias was used as the basis for the liqiudation operation.  Doyle is researcher numero uno in my book.  He claims he has never, ever, ever been wrong about anything that his brain has ever invented.  Can't argue with that, can you?
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 1:27 am
Hello Goodbye wrote:
He claims he has never, ever, ever been wrong about anything that his brain has ever invented.  Can't argue with that, can you?

How can anyone argue with that? The logic is unassailable.

That said, I think I will have to adopt that as my personal credo. (Thx, Doyle!)
John Mooney

Fri 09 May 2014, 1:36 am
I thought this was important;

Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly Jfk-hides-yet-another-secret
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 1:45 am
I think the Papal connection is more than sound, it is vital. Kennedy was, after all, a Catholic, and Lennon claimed to be more famous than Jesus - that is, until Donovan became more popular than the Beatles.

And Lennon and Kennedy both professed to being jelly doughnuts - which is "code" for... well, it escapes me for the moment.

But that was after Kennedy dropped acid with Meyers, not Lennon, and Timothy Leary was working with McKenna on the Timewave Zero thing - which recalibrated to coincide with 22Nov63... what was that noise? Oh! It was everything falling into place.

And now, Mr. Mooney (another John!!!) has provided the crowning touch, the reason Kennedy was killed: knowing the Man of Steel's true identity.

But didn't anyone notice Clark Kent's rather sudden Bostonian accent?

I really think we're getting somewhere now.

See how things just pop when Parker's in charge?

Last edited by terlin on Fri 09 May 2014, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "doughbuts" was hilarious fer sure but I meant "doughnuts" (as in Berliners))

Albert Rossi

Fri 09 May 2014, 2:28 am
The Clark Kent double was actually a double for JFK.  The real
JFK had no knowledge of Superman's identity, which was closely
held by Angleton in CI/SIG, because he thought Lois Lane was
a KGB mole.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 2:40 am
Curiouser and curiouser!

The case has taken on Hitchcockian overtones...

From the subtle intrigues of 39 Steps (the first one... or was it the second?) to the macabre humor of Family Plot, this plot has more doppelgangers than a bevy of Charades. It's enough to give one Vertigo, if not drive one completely Psycho.

We now have firmed up the Papal and Beatle angles to the plot, drawing a very firm line from Dealey to Dakota, Lennon to Marx, and JFK's plan to pull out of Viet Nam in favor of attacking Angkor Wat. What?

Shaving the drug traffic of Burma, following the lines of the money back to Mexico City and the Permindex cartels, M/WAVE & MKULTRA are revealed as fronts for - or doppelgangers of - the psychiatric cult of America, bar none.

And where will all this lead, eventually?

Stayed tuned for the next exciting revelation. Hint: in Face Off, Nick Cage gives the plot away just as he did in Raising Arizona. (And he had been cast as the new Superman, until someone connected the dots!)

Albert Rossi

Fri 09 May 2014, 2:45 am
terlin wrote:And where will all this lead, eventually?

Why, to Tom Hanks and Mary Magdalene's tomb, of course.

P.S., I don't think we can top that last post, Terry.
John Mooney

Fri 09 May 2014, 3:26 am
People think super hero comics are just comics.

But the elite hide the truth in comics and laugh at us.

Has anyone ever seen Superman and Oswald in the same room?
John Mooney

Fri 09 May 2014, 3:27 am
Hey... Oswald did look a bit like Jimmy Olsen come to think of it.
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Fri 09 May 2014, 3:39 am
Didn't Jimmy Olsen undergo a tonsillectomy in one episode, and as a result
couldn't warn the Chief that there was an assassination in progress on Elm
Street? 

When Lois looked down his throat, though, they were still there.
She then wrote a column claiming Superman's X-ray vision could restore
missing tissue.

I guess Superman couldn't stop the assassination, though.

(Later it was determined that Lex Luthor had at one point been
an osteopath.)
John Mooney

Fri 09 May 2014, 3:48 am
It gets worse:

Parker and McAdams are in charge...allegedly Jimmy_Olsen_Vol_1_149

One of the tramps?
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 4:23 am
I move that the mods pin this thread as a cautionary tale about what having too much time on your hands does to one's mind.

Next, we'll actually be believing the banality put forward on Depeche forums and the like. And then we'll be looking for deeper meanings if the multiplicity of people with the initials "L.L." in the Superman world...

Although, that does sound sinister, eh?

And what about Mxyzptlk? Is that code for something?

TerryWMartin

Fri 09 May 2014, 4:48 am
I get the Superman connection - who else could have switched all the evidence so quickly, so cleanly? - and the fact that there were doppelgangers of Lee and Harvey as well as each of their impersonators, and the fact that the assassined was actually JFK's double from Project Paperclip, the shooting done in a doppel-Dallas on a hollywood back-lot directed by a doppel-Hitchcock...

But I am still trying to figure out how Mr. Miyagi fits into this. Where did Lee come up with that?

Or was it in a part of the other thread I overlooked?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum