REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Anti Prayer Man Campaign

+12
Karl Kinaski
Ed.Ledoux
TerryWMartin
Vinny
Hasan Yusuf
StanDane
Redfern
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
barto
steely_dan
The_Prodigal_Son
16 posters
Go down
Vinny

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign - Page 4 Empty Anti Prayer Man Campaign

Thu 12 Jan 2017, 2:45 am
First topic message reminder :

Is it my imagination only or does it seem like there has been an increase in PM bashing lately?

For example

Bill Miller returns to the Education Forum and starts criticizing the Prayer Man theory.

Glenn Vikund recently posted some stuff on a Facebook group and also mentioned Prayer Man in a negative way.

James Gordon too recently seemed quite critical of Prayer Man.

Even Paul Trejo who in the past seems to have hardly noticed Prayer Man is now criticizing the Prayer Man as Oswald theory.

Duncan has deleted the Prayer Man threads at his forum and Deep Politics Forum does not allow any new Prayer Man threads to be started.

alex_wilson

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign - Page 4 Empty Re: Anti Prayer Man Campaign

Mon 09 Oct 2023, 12:17 am
Apologies,  I can't seem to edit my post. In the above post,  of course I meant to write " plain old American NON doppelgangers "

EDIT Postman Pat has attempted to reply to Jeremy. 

Recipe for making a complete prick out of yourself on a JFK assassination " debate " forum 

Take 1  teaspoonful of insincerity 

3 cupfulls of self righteous smugness 

3 tablespoons of " woe is me" posturing ( Add sweetener if necessary to counter the sour aftertaste)

Approximately 14 gallon jugs full of ignorance ( preferably wilful)

Half a clove of patronising cuntishness 

3 grammes of cluelessness ( either LN or CT flavours will suffice)

Mix together in a large cauldron ( cackling maniacally while doing so optional) for 1 hour,  for best results please do all stirring/ cackling on blasted heath or deserted moorland 

Add seasoning( and blood from a nighthawks wing, mandrake root and the brush of a Kentucky bare arse squirrel ) if necessary 

Serve by slopping into trough 

For Similar Recipes please see Judyth and Vinnys Kajun Konspiracy Kitchen ( Trine Day Lifestyle and Wellness)

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 09 Oct 2023, 1:35 am
prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign - Page 4 Blurry-Logic
alex_wilson

Mon 09 Oct 2023, 8:22 pm
Great to see you posting again Stan, and doing what you do best:

Lampooning the onananistic mediocrity  and outright insanity that passes for " research " amidst the chattering nabobs,  via the medium of interpretative meme...

It's a pity we didn't know a fat lady with a penchant for extravagant periwigs,  who could belt out a searing rendition of " Nobody Does it Better " as a procession of your greatest memes slowly spool by..

Ending on a crystal shattering crescendo ( accompanied by the high pitched castrato squeaking of the Dick Gilbride Unicorn Chorale) of the Pat Speer penned " Love is But a Doorway away" 

Pat Speer = the doormat of JFK assassination research. He's been recycling the shit scraped off the bottom of shoes since 2004!!

I hope everything is going well Stan, and I'm delighted to see the legendary berserker, Sir Stan the Dane, is back,  just in time to lead his ferocious cohorts to victory...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Mon 09 Oct 2023, 8:50 pm
After reading ( well as much as my poor enfeebled constitution could tolerate before succumbing to the waves of nausea and soul crushing intimations of terminal despair) Pat Speer's most recent offerings and in honour of the 60th anniversary,  I think it would be appropriate to resurrect the ROKCie awards.

Acknowledging those tireless charlatans and bullshit merchants who excelled themselves,  way above the mere call of duty. 

Alas, however we'll probably have to buy new statuettes- of a lantern jawed houseplant,  sorry,  I mean housepainter astride a rearing unicorn,  a la David's famous portrait of Bonaparte crossing the Alps- as the previous winners, who, incidentally swept the board (except for the coveted " Duet of the Year" , Don Jeffries and Jim Fetzer's heartfelt conspiracentric reworking of " I Will Always Love You " just edging out Bri Bri and Dickie's unforgettable YouTube appearance as " The Weather Girls " singing " It's Raining Men( and 300lb grey haired women) ), apparently pawned all 12 statuettes down at the Sanibel Municipal Brokers, raising enough to buy 2 litres of methylated spirits,  4 litres of turpentine,  2 gallon drums of Dulux Apple White undercoat and a bumper pack of Groovy Pete from Prague's Rainbow Flavoured Gerbil treats , oh yes,  I nearly forgot ( rather the writing at the bottom of the Lee County Sheriff's Department inventory gets a bit messy and difficult to read) 2 bottles of KY jelly lubricant,  a dozen rolls of store brand toilet paper,  3 boxes of matches and a copy of Chris Davidson's " So you want to shoot a gerbil out your butt? An elementary guide to trajectories "

To quote the famous old Greek moto ( sic) " ARMAGEDDON!! CHOCS AWAY SQUADRON LEADER!"

Vinny

Mon 09 Oct 2023, 9:40 pm
Excellent meme Stan.

Tue 10 Oct 2023, 1:17 pm
Sadly some people still confuse PM with Doorway Man.

prayer - Anti Prayer Man Campaign - Page 4 Scree286

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum