REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Just when you thought you have seen it all

+9
Sharon_Horizons
Goban_Saor
BC_II
Mick_Purdy
Jake_Sykes
Vinny
alex_wilson
greg_parker
barto
13 posters
Go down
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Empty Just when you thought you have seen it all

Sun 24 Nov 2019, 9:47 am
First topic message reminder :

Thanks to Rob Clark

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 9bc37110

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:58 pm
They're forever enTrined together.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Empty Re: Just when you thought you have seen it all

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 8:34 pm
greg_parker wrote:
Vinny wrote:She has managed to fool Bolden as well.

Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 12034510
He can go fuck himself as well.

Scammers don't fool each other.

This prick was asked by someone in the UK, if he would autograph a copy of his book for him. The person making the request said he would send him a copy purchased from Amazon, along with more than enough for return postage.

The response the person got back? Yes, okay. I'll sign it if you pay me another $25.00 on top.

Wow. Charging for autograph. Seems quite tacky. Many authors would feel honored to be asked for their autograph.

Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:50 pm
That one photograph destroys Bolden's credibility.
I don't know much about him, he may well have been the courageous whistleblower persecuted for having the courage to speak out....

But all that doesn't matter. It's been rendered moot. That one photograph invalidates his testimony, no matter how credible and well supported...

Baker and the Trine Day stable of scamsters represent arguably THE most potent threat to anyone interested in this case. 

As a historical cold case and not a slack jawed jamboree...frightened vulnerable people desperate to be reassured...and cold hearted parasites eager to do the reassuring...Millegan and Baker are the absolute lowest of the low in my opinion

Not only are they profiting from an obvious scam, they set out to callously exploit the doubts and fears of vulnerable people.

The level of cynicism is utterly repugnant

It's not so much Baker I blame, she had( and has) absolutely nothing to loose...watching her autumn years turn wintry through her thick lenses, with only a gnawing sense of failure and unfulfillment to keep her company..

She's attempting to rewrite fucking history... attempting to bring it into line with her lurid fantasies...Turn herself from an anonymous housewife into some world historical figure...

She strikes me as a pathetic character....oh she's a disgusting predator all right but still she exudes a sense of desperation..
Peddling her ridiculous lies ..

That's what really fucking puzzles me ..her story is patently absurd.

It's a transparent poorly executed historical confidence trick.
Nothing sophisticated about the Juddufkists... she's utterly shameless...

In the 20 odd years since she burst onto the scene(...like Stevie Gaals reinforced corset when Trine Day attempted to Juddufki--fy the Mr Creosote scene .. " The Reaming of Life" ....Stevie playing Mr Ba'al....a gluttonous cunnilingual lovin' member of the illuminati...) her fucking story has changed more times than Peter Lemkin changes his lucky purple paisley pattern bell bottomed y fronts.....

Every part of her story is utter bullshit....its a clumsy attempt to remold her troubled teenage years ...transforming the nerdy science loving wallflower into a cross between Pussy Galore and Mata Hari....

It's her fucking enablers I really blame.... Shackleford....a living embodiment of why the hippies lost, that awful Brown woman, a wizened husk of a hausfrau...if anything her fantasies surpass Juddufki's, Fetzer, Carroll's Walrus reincarnated as a crushingly mediocre college professor and fucking Millegan..

Trine Day is to truth seeking what Genghis fucking Khan was to international diplomacy....or what syphillis is to the marriage bed...

Remember the whole Rafael Cruz imbroglio? Juddufki giving her exclusive insights to the National Enquirer via Roger Stone ..

Juddufki stands as a testament to triumph of the emotional over the purely factual...

Her story is seeped in a misty eyed nostalgia most of her aging cult can relate too....her triumph can be their triumph..their memories can be equally elasticated to accommodate things as they should have been rather than how they actually were..

That's why the hippies lost...they confused selfishness for genuine self expression... the vast majority of Juddufki's followers are ageing Baby Boomers..

All that matters is that they believe it. 

Millegan is selling a counterfeit past( several actually as the myriad conspiracies he breathlessly pimps are mutually contradictory)
They have .( albeit clumsily) refined the techniques employed by tele evangalists and fake mediums..

Juddufki is a 3rd rate historical cold reader.... shamelessly exploiting other people's research and transforming them into her ever evolving " memories"

The " researchers" and " witnesses"( incidentally none other than Wynne Johnson appeared at her conference, another blatant liar and fabulist.... David Phillips , LHO and Veciana weren't enough...his " memories" have mutated, expanding like Stevie Gaals gut after he discovered helium inflated cheeseburgers... apparently he and Vickie were involved in a byzantine intrigue involving Mac Wallace and Log fucking Factor(!!)) who speak at her conference can fuck right off..

Imagine the depths of depravity you'd have to plunge to attempt to profit from the COVID pandemic.
Offering potentially dangerous advice...

Good fucking riddance to them all.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 2:34 am
Since the festive season is almost upon us again I thought I'd celebrate it by sending my puny Hungarian doppelganger on a. top secret hush hush intel spook mission.....

Rifling through the burn bags and the waste disposal units of Truth Frequency Radio and Trine Day to come up with an idea for the annual ROKC Christmas Troll Punkomime.....

As you can imagine with Donnie Jeffries predilection for believing childishly naive Conspiracy Fairy Tales ( St Nicholas was really a Russian Orthodox émigré turned hypno programmed assassin... I'll leave it to your imaginations to work out what  " Coming down the chimney" was really the code for ..) and with Juddufki's dubious talent for making up all sorts of childishly naive Conspiracy Fairy Tales there were plenty of contenders...

HARVEY MacBeth, Romeo Juliet and HARVEY, HARVEY the Prince of Denmark...even the notorious sex comedy There's a HARVEY in my soup...

Since 2020 saw the Harvey and Lee theory finally depart , like the lifeless corpse of the rare grey beaked Bradenton parakeet( Doppelgangerus shoulderus slopus? Talkus outus your glutius maximus) to it's resting place amidst the fjords and the deserts of Kazakhstan, what better way to celebrate itsi passing I thought than to revive a classic of Post War British theatre....

Plagiarized by that known COINTELPRO lone nutter JB Priestley* from the original author ( it's rumoured Mr Priestley parachuted into the Bradenton Kindergarten to swipe the play from the desk of the 5 year old author. Allegedly he also pilfered 1984 and Brideshead Revisited on this mission.... the young genius savant Juddufki Vary having penned the latter at the ripe old age of 3) what better way to enjoy a mince pie and a glass of mulled wine than to sit back and relax as we revisit the classic A Doppelganger Calls ...

( * A Doppelganger Calls was premiered in Moscow in 1946... the estate of JB Priestley has yet to comment on the allegations put forward by a Mr D Josephs that a certain Anna Lewis claims to have gone for dinner at Antoine's in New Orleans with a portly British gentleman with a missing front tooth...Ms Lewis claims the gentleman, who insisted on being called HARVEY, was accompanied by a particularly precocious 5 year old girl in thick glasses who reeked of mouse piss. Mr Josephs asks " How could HARVEY have been in New Orleans in 1946...while " his" play was being produced in Russia 🤔 at the SAME time????😁😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗🤗 ")

QUASAR BOOKS( Wuhan, Kazakhstan, Bradenton, Fort Detrick) in association with TRUTH FREQUENCY RADIO, TRINE DAY THEATRICALS and THE MINISTRY OF INFORMATION OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN

PROUDLY PRESENT

A Jim Hargrove and David Josephs Production for Fez Off Inc

A DOPPELGANGER CALLS

Written by Judyth Vary aged 4 3/4

CAST:
Grandpa Jack- Paterfamilias of the Ker Ching family and CEO of Conspiracies R Us Corporation. " Proudly stuffing conspiracies down America's grassy knoll since 1963"

Grandma Charlie- Jacks wife. Formerly Miss Charlotte Iago, after an accident involving a multi headed disinformation hydra Charlotte flew to Tijuana Mexico to become Charlie.... Grandpa Jack barely seemed to notice. Charlie spends " his" time now " outing" suspected agent provocateurs and assorted entities while waging war on mid level facilitators from the bottom of " his" Chardonnay glass

Johnny - Eldest ( and favourite) son. Heir apparent of the Ker Ching Conspiracy Fortune. Wears a particularly luxuriant toupee, said to have been manufactured from Albert Di Salvo's armpit hair and the Black Dahlia's bush

Dawnie - Johnny's fiancée, a most industrious legal practitioner and daughter of Kris and Alexandra Jones, Owners of Truth Incorporated ( the Ker Ching families bitterest competitors.) 
The marriage of Johnny and Dawnie will unite the two biggest Conspiracy merchants, hopefully putting an end to the internecine bickering, so they can concentrate on screwing the Conspiracy hungry rubes

Donnie - Middle son, jealous of Johnny and in love with Dawnie. 

Davie- Youngest son ... drunken buffoon 

Larsen - the family butler

Inspector Kudlaty- mysterious detective.

SCENE- Grandpa Jack's sumptuous oak panelled study. Lined with the stuffed heads of the various doppelgangers he's collected. Conspiracy has made the Ker Ching family very wealthy indeed, thus they live in a huge antebellum plantation house outside Bradenton...

The family have gathered to celebrate Johnny and Dawnies engagement and the publication of Donnie's latest book " Heil-Di- Hi!! The Confessions of an Auschwitz Holiday Camp Counsellor"

ACT 1
Enter JOHNNY and DAWNIE arm in arm, deep in conversation with GRANDPA JACK
GRANDMA CHARLIE IS MIXING DRINKS WHILE DAVIE LIES COMATOSE ON THE SOFA, HIS GUTTERAL SNORING INTERSPERSED WITH INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS " Ya fucking loon nut troll..."
DONNIE IS PLAYING WITH HIS " DER PANZERKNACKER" ACTION FIGURES BY THE FIRESIDE, RE ENACTING THE FIRST BATTLE OF KIEV, GIGGLING OCCASIONALLY AT THE RANCID PUDDLE OF PISS FORMING AT DAVIE'S FEET

Donnie - " Teehee!! Look at the peepee stains forming on brother David's trousers!! He almost smells as bad as one of the Three Tramps!"
Grandma Charlie ( Drops of Chardonnay dripping off " his" moustache..like plaster falling from the 5th floor ceiling )  " Are you cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime? Remember what Fletcher Prouty said?"
Donnie ( a puzzled expression animating his usually gormless features) " That Scientology was great? That abiotic oil was made from the baby Jesus's tears?"
Grandma Charlie( his flabby cheeks flushing ) " Do you want to feel the back end of this Chardonnay bottle again, that imI wielding as deftly as a mid level mechanic wields a Mauser? You know very well those tramps were just scenery?"
Grandpa Jack " Listen to your mother son!! We've made a hell of a lot of money outa those bums"
Davie ( stirring groggily) " money outa my bum? Fuck off ya lone nut troll i never sold my arse on the Vegas strip"
( Donnie starts giggling again)
Donnie - " Are you going to make David dress up as Karen Kupcinet again? And sell the photos to National Enquirer?"
Grandma Charlie " As I said in my published essay " In the Blossom of Our Sins" Shut the fuck up or illI stick this Chardonnay bottle so far up your ass you'll think your Richard Case Nagell"
Dawnie " That was a really good essay mother in law to be!! I almost finished it too...but I had to rush back into court ..id I left my copy of " Best Evidence" on the ushers desk ..and I'm sure he was a deep state stooge"
Grandpa Jack ( almost slipping in the unfeasibly large puddle of blood streaked piss that's formed round Davies feet)
Grandpa Jack " What's that smell? It reminds me of our wedding night!! What a night!! Chased out our suite in the Cabana by a deep state mechanic"
Grandma Charlie " Room service my pock marked ass!! He was obviously there to plant a listening device in our room"
Grandpa Jack " The CIA disguised listening devices as rain sensors.."
Silence for a second until they all burst out laughing ( except Donnie)
Grandpa Jack " Those suckers are so dumb!! Two Marguerites, "
Davie " Two Zapruder...Marilyn Sitzmans shaved bush"
Grandpa Jack ( pityingly) " That's right son..you just sleep it off... tomorrow morning those very nice doctors, IKurian andWest are coming to make it all better"
Donnie ( sounding even more confused than normal) " Wait a minute, didn't David Josephs and Chris Davidson prove there were two Zapruder? I'm sure I read in one of David's magnificent Evidence IS the Conspiracy essays that those rain sensors were the same rain sensors the CIA had installed in Stripling High when HARVEY went there?"

Howls of contemptuous laughter

Grandma Charlie " Lucky I have my  ACME Fat Cunt 600 corset and my Ezy Piss rubber knickers on husband or it really would be like our wedding night!!"
Grandpa Jack " Ain't that the truth to a metaphysical certainty"
Johnny ( carefully adjusting his toupee he walks over and uncorks the chilled bottle of DaRouse '52 vintage Champagne)

Hearing the the cork pop Davie gives a start

Davie ( bloodshot eyes glowing like the muzzles of mechanics mausers sticking out of the 6th floor window) " I swear to God officer I found this prostitute lying in this skip with her head caved in .. I've got this bloody clawhammer in my hands because I was redecorating the bathroom... and my trousers are round my ankles because I was taking a dump while I was redecorating" Realising he's not back in that ffilthy alley under the sickly neon cough of the sign advertising " Sal's Strip Joint- No Caesarian scars after 6 pm" he slumps back on the sofa...
Grandpa Jack ( chuckling) " Lucky we got Peter Janney on the case quick smart..he made a Mary Pinchot Meyer out of that stripper and a patsy out of our Davie!! How much did we make selling the rights to Trine Day again Johnny?"
Johnny ( looks up from filling everyone's champagne glasses) 500 thousand plus points on the TV movie Jessie Ventura is making... nevermind that now.... Dawnie come here!! Get off the phone!! The legal profession will survive for a few minutes without you!"
Dawnie ( sighing) " imI just so busy!! What with Peter Lemkin trying to smuggle Tosh Plumlee into the Czech Republic in a consignment of erotic garden gnomes"
Johnny " Never mind that now!! Let's raise our glasses !! To Ker Ching , Armstrong and co Conspiracy Peddlers Par Excellence!! This wedding is going to make us all rich .. beyond the dreams of avarice!!"
Donnie " Richer than a Rothschild!!!"

Suddenly Larsen the Butler enters ..
Wearing his extra wide cowboy hat and extra dark shades
Larsen " Master Jack there's an Inspector Kudlaty at the door...he claims one of your doppelgangers broke into Stripling High dressed as an FBI agent ..he was looking for his school records he said..."
Grandpa Jack " So?"
Larsen ( coughing) " Well the thing is master, he ...well..."
Grandma Charlie " Out with it man!!! You hemming and hawing like husband here did, before the HSCA "
Larsen ( holding his nose at the overpowering stench thats rising from the vicinity of the disreputable heap slumped on the sofa) " Well the thing is...the particular doppelganger was obviously MK Ultra''d out his mind...over .9 on the Dim Wankbaar Make Believe Patsy Scale"
Grandpa Jack ( spluttering) ".9 impossible!! Thats almost a full giga Fetzer!!"
Larsen " Nevertheless Master this particular doppelganger was so crazed he ended up bludgeoning the school caretaker to death with a weaponised money order ."
Grandpa Jack " So? Johnny here will prove the money order couldn't possibly come from us..."
Johnny ( winking) " No stamps you see"
Larsen " That's as maybe but this school caretaker used to be an employee of Conspiracies R Us...we found documents on her proving that 99% of the conspiracies you peddle are scams..."
Grandpa Jack " the documents are fake!!!"
Larsen " there's photos too"
Grandpa Jack " Also fake!! Don't worry Larsen this is Conspiracy 101..all together family"
All " Everything we need to be fake IS fake"
Larsen( lowering his voice) " But master this was one of the Marguerites!! She had voice mail on her phone from young masters Donnie and David!!"
Grandpa Jack " I'm off to a soundstage in Nevada until this blows over"
Larsen " I'm afraid you can't Master...the detective is outside...now"
Grandpa Jack " By Francetta Schubert's beard we're all fucked"

END OF ACT ONE

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 7:10 am
Money corrupts. Or as Henry Ford put it - "Money is the root of all eval."
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 9:03 am
JFK_Case wrote:Money corrupts. Or as Henry Ford put it - "Money is the root of all eval."
Had to look up what "eval" is. Something to do with javascript. He really was ahead of his time...

He also put a new twist on the bible quote "The love of money is the root of all evil" by saying "Money; the root of all evil, unless used for good purposes."

Nah. Fuck it. He was an idiot. One man's "good purpose" is another man's holocaust.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Fri 11 Dec 2020, 7:53 pm
In the past Judyth has claimed that she was afraid of the feds, that there had been attempts to kill her etc. But here she is openly running conferences and soliciting money. Yet her devoted followers continue to believe her.

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 12:44 am
Juddufki is a symptom not the cause ..

She's a living testament to the incredulity of your average conspiracy believer ..

People like her Millegan and that contemptible parasite Ole Dammegard are utterly despicable.

The most nefarious form of brainwashing is convincing people that it doesn't matter if it's true or not , it only matters that you BELIEVE it's true.

It's a very subtle and devious method , imprisoning the generations to come, miring them in stupidity. Until they're so fucking dumbed down they'll swallow anything.

Jeffries, Dammegard, Trine Day etc are links in the chain of disempowerment...the really clever part is making ignorance seem like freedom...

The poor folk who think they are throwing off the shackles by listening to that slimy fucking reptile Dammegard inform them from his beachside pad in Bali that reality as you know it is a carefully stage-managed illusion..or the good hearted but hapless souls who wait breathlessly for Trine Day to reveal another piece of the TRUTH are really turning their own minds into prison cells..

People instinctively know something is wrong, the old world has been forced to shed itsi cocoon, and the new world that's rising certainly isn't an improvement... more the mosquito than the gossamer winged butterfly..

But these same people are trapped in the false dichotomy.. between the Hesses and the Jeffries..

Fox news and Alex Jones...

They interpret the same lies for different constituencies.

That's all 

In reality Juddufki is a poor old soul. A pathetic old woman. She's as much the exploited as she is the exploiter.

Fuck every single one of the cunts who turned up at her conference.

Every single one of them.

The Steve Roes and the Jim Hesses aren't worth bothering about. Anyone with any intellectual honesty can see the official story is bullshit

Look at all those polls ..70%+ believe that it was a conspiracy..in nearly 60 years the so called research community has been almost pathologically unsuccessful.

If anything they've gone fucking backwards.

They've made the LN theory look more plausible today, in 2020, than it looked all those decades ago.

That's some fucking achievement!!

Matched only by Armstrong and White.... coming up with a theory that was debunked a whole 20 years before it was a twinkle in a chem trail chasing PR photographers eye ..

alex_wilson

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 3:30 am
A DOPPELGANGER CALLS

ACT TWO

SCENE- THE MAUSOLEUM LIKE MARBLE COLLONADED HALL OF THE KER CHING FAMILIES PLANTATION HOUSE.
Topped by a vast echoing Bruneschelli like dome, spiralling breathlessly upwards..decorated by hordes of fluttering cherubs and sensuous Rubensque nudes. A heady mixture of Baroque decadence and stately neo Classical solemnity.
INSPECTOR KUDLATY, a tall spare figure in a brown tweed overcoat is standing pensively, studying one of the numerous Old Masters that decorate the hall. His hollow features betraying a look of subtle distaste.

This particular canvas is positively overflowing with colour...lurid fleshy tones ..The Judgement of Paris...three voluptuous nudes , bawdy and licentious, contrasted with the spartan figure of Paris himself.

INSPECTOR KUDLATY doesn't notice the crooked misshapen figure that now approaches him...wearing a battered red fez and a soiled off brown laboratory coat it's FEZZO THE FEZ, GRANDPA JACK'S DOGSBODY

INSPECTOR KUDLATY sniffs the air with a dubious scowl as he catches a whiff of FEZZOS piquant uniquely unwipeable odour..

Fezzo ( grovelling and dribbling) " Mr Policeman, the Master will see you now"

FEZZO points down the hall...his stumpy finger is stained a particularly unappetising shade of faecal brown .. 

INSPECTOR KUDLATY gives a start, momentarily distressed by the sebaceous wretch snivelling before him and almost overwhelmed by the pungent stench..

" I wonder if you could possibly tell me who the artist was?" 

He nods towards the painting

" Id say it was by Giorgione.."

FEZZO glances vacantly up before snuffling coarsely

" Haven't the foggiest idea sir, " he shuffles across towards a strange bidet like contraption that's practically obscured by the grand flickering shadows

" Haven't a fucking clue in fact.." a look of louche carnality distorts his crude anthropoid features

" I just like looking at the tits... I sits here wearing a pair of Dawnies briefs wanking myself senseless like.... when the families out...when Masters gone chasing them chem trails ..it's a miracle how there's always chem trails above the Bradenton Finishing School for Young Mademoiselles.. and when the Mistress( begins snuffling coarsely again, causing a vaguely flurescent green snotter to dangle out his nose ..he rubs the offending specimen away making a uncouth gurgling sound , and after examining the foul gelatinous splat he licks it off his filthy sleeve) has gone to " his" Deeply Political Yoga class, when young Master Johnny is out stalking that poor Mr Norton again and when Donnie is busy stalking Dawnie and when Davie is sprawled headfirst in the bins...I just lay here wanking sir...wank after wank.."

A wistful almost poignant look fills his slightly crossed eyes .

" Yes sir" he mumbled as he slouches off down the corridor, we can see the outrageously plump cowboy hatted silhouette of Larsen the butler standing impatiently outside the half open study door...the pallid swirls of light that spill out bathes Larsen in an eerie luminosity..

So eerie in fact that FEZZO gives a start
" Tonight's not my abduction night is it?" He turns to INSPECTOR KUDLATY ,who's following cautiously, a look of trepidation imprinted on his gaunt features
" Every fucking fortnight these little green men come bursting into my hovel... stuffing Johnny knows what up Johnny knows where ..their fingers are long and wriggly..like worms or like the severed todger old Larsen 'ere keeps under his bed"

LARSEN glowers down at the dishevelled FEZZO 

" This way sir" he sniffs haughtily

Both men watch as FEZZO lurches off down the corridor
Mumbling incoherently to himself " I'll wank and I'll wank and I'll wank again"

Larsen " My apologies sir ..he tried to mimic LEEs feat... rappelling down the TSBD lift shaft...dont ask me why but he insisted on smearing the rope in KY Jelly and dressing up as a 300lb woman...young Master David made the fatsuit...I didn't enquire where he got the fat from sir...he fell down 4 stories..you look surprised sir? You see LEE was up on the 4th floor..or so young Master Johnny insists ..if you'll just step this way"

Vinny

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 2:46 pm
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 77385110

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 2:48 pm
Oliver Stone's son Sean interviews Judyth.

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 3:47 pm
Sean's acrylic desktop and Judy's bitchin' glasses. Both very thick.

Sat 12 Dec 2020, 11:57 pm
I apologise in advance for what I'm about to write...( I'll purge myself later by saying a few Hail Myras and I'll recite the LORDs Prayer while flagellating myself with LEE Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher Carcano strap) ...

But I'm afraid I couldn't resist!!

That photo Vinny posted is crying out for a few captions...in fact leaving in uncaptioned would be a dereliction of duty....the contract us troll punks are sworn to uphold when we join T.I.T.S.( Trolls International Trade Symposium) is very clear on the matter...

If my memory serves me correctly it's Rule 35A Subsection 456 

" A Troll Punk MUST not leave any photographs of fat porcine snouted Grifters and their odious parasitical spawn uncaptioned...on pain of being forced to grow a goatee before being dosed on STP and forced to run naked through the Harvey and Lee archives at Baylor university..."(shudder) 

Apparently John Butler didn't flush properly when he was carrying out his obscene experiments, attempting to create a THIRD Oswald from various discarded doppelgangery parts....so there's all sorts of hideous mutations lurking there, amidst the cardboard boxes and filing cabinets, containing Jack White's " photo analysis".....

Juddufki " I'm not as flexible as I used to be but let me show you what I did when I sat on Lee's face"

Gentleman in the background " Ms Baker you don't have to show me what you had for breakfast...I believe you!!"

Juddufki " This is an old trick Dr Sherman taught me... it's called a keep fit seafood buffet....I let the crabs out and you chase 'em"

Vincent " you need to get the recipe honey"

Juddufki " Now Vince remember I told you about the CIA sending waves of killer pubic lice ..when I say " Go" and you feel a gust of wind I want you to chase the little blighters..."

Vincent " we REALLY need to get the recipe for that honey!!!!"

Juddufki " I'll prove to you I was Oswalds lover if you'll just reach inside you'll find where Lee left his other shower shoe"

VincesV missus(?) " Since Vinnykins wrote Survivors Guilt he's had all these chicks just flinging themselves at him"

Gentleman " Either I'm having a major coronary, one motherfucker of a flashback or there's a horde of purple crabs crawling across the carpet"

Juddufki " the  seafood buffet is open in five minutes!!"

Vincent " thank fuck I'm sick of fucking mushrooms..."

My deepest apologies to all...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Sun 13 Dec 2020, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A CIA trained pubic lice served me with a Cease and Desist order..." I've never been near Juddufki")

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 13 Dec 2020, 1:33 am
Dude in the purple shirt: Don't look! Don't look! Don't Look! 

Damn it, I looked! 
--------------
Judy: I've walked like John Wayne ever since that rat ran up the ol' drainpipe. He's still up there somewhere. 

Vince: (sniffing the air) I know.
--------------
Judy: Can you see the lens up there guys? That's right! You're on Candid Camera! I sure had you going there, didn't I? Oswald's girlfriend.... hahahaha.... 

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Sun 13 Dec 2020, 1:56 am
A DOPPELGANGER CALLS

ACT THREE

SCENE GRANDPA JACK'S STUDY ...An uneasy silence ... INSPECTOR KUDLATY stands half shrouded in shadow fixing each one of the assembled Conspiratocracy with a baleful glare...
The silence is only interrupted by DAWNIE whispering in her phone " Do they know i'm a loyer?" and by DAVIES garbled shrieks..

Davie( raving wildly while fumbling clumsily with his fly buttons) " Oh Craigie ya fucking lone neuter do that thing you do with the 8mm lens of a Bell and Howell movie camera....and yer furred reptilian tongue"

Inspector Kudlaty ( looking askance at the miserable drink sodden wreck flopping around on the couch) " I'm glad I caught you all here...it saves me having to interview you individually"

Grandpa Jack ( interrupting with an oligeanous smile and an outstretched hand) " Why we're delighted to see you, Inspector Kudlaty, is it?... I know your Chief of Police very well .. very well indeed in fact...we get a special deep state bail discount for Davie here ..the playful little scamp is always up to his hijinks!! Eviscerating prostitutes then urinating on their disemboweled remains....ju just like his great great grandpappy Jack....im named after him apparently!! "

Inspector Kudlaty ignoring the proferred hand nods curtly and fixes his gaze on DONNIE.. giggling inanely as he plays Doctors and nurses with his SS action figures..

Grandpa Jack ( shrugging) " As I was saying to Sheriff Arapaio and the Dallas DA just the other day at our monthly meeting" ( winking slyly he begins sticking a finger in his ear while grabbing his crotch lasciviously)

Inspector Kudlaty gives a blank stare

Grandpa Jack ( with another shrug) " So you're not a member of the Horny Frogs? The TCUs version of the Skull and Bones... and you've never had the privilege of tickling your prostrate with Davy Crockett's shinbone?"

Grandma Charlie ( on " his" 5th glass of Chardonnay, " his" voice is slurred and " his" eyes are glazed) " Anyone with a proper understanding of the Iago Evica Conspiracy Model could easily see that this so called " inspector" is nothing more than a low tier facilitator"

Inspector Kudlaty " I'm sorry for bothering you, and interrupting the festivities but a young lady died tonight ...clubbed to death in the Principals office of Stripling High with a weaponised money order"

Johnny ( arrogantly) " Check the back!! There's no stamps on it!! You can't prove the money order went through the Federal Reserve"

Inspector Kudlaty ( dryly) " How do you know so much about this money order then? No one mentioned anything about stamps"

Grandpa Jack " Forget the money order... can I interest you in some of our wonderful new products?...25% deep state discount of course for a stooge of the sponsors.... how about our Dawnies new 9/11 themed keep fit DVD? " The Dancing Israelis Deep State Workout?" 

Grandma Charlie ( coquettishly) " The faceless stateless sponsors..(hiccups) Why Inspector Kudlaty I do declare this Chardonnay mixed with my estrogen tablets is making me feel all light headed... you wouldn't be a gentleman and help a tipsy gal upstairs? I can show you my groovy collection of jazz records before I read you my introduction to A Certain Arrogance"

Davie ( sploshing and squelching on the badly discoloured sofa) " My mommy keeps a collection of strap ons under her bed..."

Grandpa Jack ( sternly) " Behave yourself family!! Unless you want me to call the Fez ( a distant scrabbling and groaning, as if someone is tormenting a wild beast) " Thats better!! ( turning back to Inspector Kudlaty who is quietly observing everything) now Inspector Kudlaty we're both men of the world, you know how rich we are...what does a teensy weensy little Marguerite matter?...we've scores of them in our laboratory...so a doppelganger escaped and got a little bit out of control... doppelgangers are like that!! Take them out of their comfort zones...a CIA safe house, a Byelorussian electronics factory, a Tokyo brothel or a truck showroom and they go a little bit crazy...why don't you let Johnny here go round to Stripling and pick up the body?...we'll take care of it..we got Fred Leuchter and Ernst Zundel to build us a crematorium... just like the ones Auschwitz didn't have!"
DONNIE giggles and claps his hands " oh goodie I can get to play Concentration Camp kapos with a real body!!"

Grandpa Jack ( nervous smile) " The boy's only joking...look at him Inspector..a poor cretinous lump... nearly 60 years old and still playing with dolls... Watch this .. Donnie?"

Donnie ( obediently) " jawohl Grandpa Jack"

Grandpa Jack " Whats a vulva?"

Donnie ( brightly) " Vulva is the town in Texas where the fake Marguerite lived while the real Marguerite was in New Orleans"

Grandpa Jack " you see!! A harmless monorchid neuter... just like his hero"

At the mention of the word " neuter" all eyes turn to Davie, spreadeagled on the by now soaking sofa.. with a mixture of pity and atavistic horror they expect another outburst...however the brief interlude is not darkened by a series of harsh gutteral yelps... instead there's only a soft gushing sound, like a mountain stream sliding merrily over the sun dappled rocks ...

Turning back to the phlegmatic Inspector Kudlaty Grandpa Jack continues, trying to ignore  Grandma Charlie whose loosened her corset and is  staggering and swaying round the room ..clicking " his" fingers and mumbling a stream of deeply political hipster non sequiturs 
" Groovy baby... anyone who has reasonable access...shooby dooby doo ..to the evidence is cognitively impaired or a real L 7"

Grandpa Jack " Why not forget about the silly little Marguerite?...why not accept a copy of James Lateers latest masterpiece " Did Martin Bormann win the gold medal for womens discus at the 1964 Olympics?" Or what about Cory Hughes's new musical ? " Rabbi Saul" How Ben Gurion and the Zionist Illuminati programmed the Beatles to brainwash Western youth....our Dawnie plays the jews harp solo on Helter Schmelter...or if you're a film buff how about Sitzmans Tits? My son Davies rather lurid exposé of the " other" Zapruder film"

Inspector Kudlaty looks distinctly unimpressed

Grandpa Jack ( a siblant hiss out the corner of his mouth causing DONNIE to leap up " JEWS!!! " ) " Sit down boy you don't want the inspector to think we're anti semitic just because of that Fetzer edited anthology I contributed to " How the dirty Jews have raped and plundered the goyim"...( A fearful look towards the stoical Inspector).." Kudlaty...Kudl Kud? That's not a Jewish name is it?"

DONNIE emits a high-pitched shriek and runs over to DAWNIE whose been preoccupied with her Facebook page  and the photos from her engagement party at the Texas Very Busy Loyers Club...

DONNIE runs into DAWNIES arms " Theres Jews everywhere just like Bill Cooper warned"
Dawnie " There there Donnie I don't know why you hate the Jews so much anyway...ive always said a yarmulke would cover up that bald head of yours far better than your stupid comb over...why not get a wig? Like Johnny"

Donnie " Oh Dawnie you're so kind and so squishy too ..like a great big lawyerly sponge!"

Dawnie ( flushing angrily) " there's no jews down there Donnie so please remove your hands"

Blushing Donnie slinks back to the fireside

Inspector Kudlaty " ENOUGH OF THIS!!! I was expecting a crowd of self obsessed drunken buffoons , cowardly anti semites and remorseless parasites...I haven't been so disgusted since we last raided the Trine Day Waxworks...A young woman is lying dead...with her head stoved in  "

All eyes turn to Davie again...whose snoring blissfully away..." Oh my Craigie Lampsoon...."

Inspector Kudlaty " Every last one of you had a motive to kill poor Marguerite...no one even knows what her real name is... you Conspiracy Peddlers disgust me!!! Anyway to the matter at hand ..You Grandpa Jack dismissed Marguerite because she wouldn't spend a weekend with you " bicycle riding" in North Dakota... and you Grandma Charlie.. didn't you declare war on the poor girl because she couldn't tell her mid level facilitators from her false sponsors or her Phil Woods from her Wynton Marsalsis... what was it you said about acting accordingly? And you two Johnny and Donnie..pestering the poor girl to " re enact" Rose Cheramies death in a seedy Dallas motelroom?...I've got voicemails from all three of you..Donnie offered her  10000 dollars to star in a holocaust deniers version of Ilsa the She Wolf of Auschwitz Health Spa....Johnny offered her 30000 if she'd have plastic surgery and pose as the American doppelganger of John Pic's Hungarian wife ...while Davie over there offered her 20 bucks, a used sanitary napkin and a litre of cheap wine to dress up as Craig Manson...And as for  Dawn getting her fired from Conspiracy R Us Corporation out of sheer jealousy... Nevermind  this dribbling wretch on the sofa? How many times has Peter Janney had to call Frank Pace?"... I consider every one of you a suspect and i'm not leaving this room until I discover who sent that doppelganger down to Stripling High"

END OF ACT THREE

JFK_Case
JFK_Case

Tue 15 Dec 2020, 1:00 am
I'm sorry to use the word "hate" but in all honesty I hate these fucking people. Vince is a fucking joke. "Secret Service expert" my ass. He was one of the last I posted to about his stupid fucking theory on Ed Forum before I got booted:

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24949-prs-agents-glen-bennett-howard-norton-covert-monitors-of-threats-to-jfk/?tab=comments#comment-379635

Then look at the very next post after my last one.

What's really scary, too, is how gullible people are. Everything they see is some grand conspiracy.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 15 Dec 2020, 10:15 am
What's really scary, too, is how gullible people are. Everything they see is some grand conspiracy.

More specifically, part of the same conspiracy.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Sat 19 Dec 2020, 2:42 am
A DOPPELGANGER CALLS

ACT FOUR

The nervous silence that now fills GRANDPA JACK'S study is only disturbed by the rich sonorous ticking of the opulent Louis XV clock and the calm measured tread of INSPECTOR KUDLATY as he paces the polished oak floorboards..head bowed, deep in thought...
The assembled Conspiratocracy sit on the sofa...DAWNIE perched like some giant overstuffed rubber chicken( to celebrate her engagement she crammed herself into her favourite shocking pink PVC catsuit) on JOHNNY'S knee 
JOHNNY, his toupee slipping over one vacant glassy eye is wheezing and practically hyperventilating.... the colossal heap of shiny flab balancing clumsily on his knee (alas following the Jim Fetzer " False Flag Your Way to Fitness" weight loss program actually saw her gain over 2 stone...sadly stuffing yourself with knockwurst and sauerkraut before spending a few hours screaming anti semitic abuse outside a Jewish care home does not burn off the calories)  is squeezing the breath out of his body faster than a Bill Gates orchestrated plandemic..

GRANDMA CHARLIE, feeling as frisky as " he" did back in '61 when "he" got wasted on " his" aunts tranquillisers and indulged in a spot of nude crowd surfing at an Acker Bilk gig...to this day " he" swore he saw Moloch descend in a fiery chariot during Acker's swinging clarinet solo in Chattanooga Choo Choo, " he" has decided to ( partially) disrobe, draping " his" tent like reinforced titanium corset over DAVIEs shivering shoulders..
DAVIE is propped up against DONNIE who now sports his favourite tin foil hat..a natty trilby, a style that was briefly fashionable in the more impoverished parts of French Indo China in the 1920s..
Forgetting the rather grim circumstances DONNIE begins pouting, trying to catch DAWNIEs eye...his probation officer ( DONNIE has a deep seated fixation with all forms of public nudity and gross indecency that several lobotomies and a brief traumatic spell in a Fillipino woman's prison couldn't cure) once said that this particular tin foil hat made him look like George Lincoln Rockwell...

Feigning indifference GRANDPA JACK surveys his collection of stuffed doppelganger heads...he's particularly proud of his Jim Fetzer doppelkopf... although Gerhard Quimm, a 56 stone truck driver from Düsseldorf and professional Jabba the Hutt impersonator was somewhat miffed to learn that the unprepossessing scarecrow like figure staggering towards him swinging an Ottoman scimitar was in fact intent on beheading him before desecrating his torso in  manner unheard of since the days of Juddufki Khan, Genghis's little known concubine..  Gerhards badly disfigured features, although quintessentially Fetzeresque spoils the over aesthetic appeal of the wall full of severed doppel heads...

Hovering around by the half open study door is LARSEN THE BUTLER .. the long agonising howls followed by the frantic thumping, a sound reminiscent of when DAVIE used to dispose of his " dates" by dropping them down into the subterranean catacombs where FEZZO lurks....causes him some concern ..indeed it is the thought of FEZZO emerging from the Stygian depths of his pit like hovel that worries LARSEN... the statue of limitations being as they are...

Finally INSPECTOR KUDLATY stops pacing and turns round, surveying the assembled Conspiratocracy with a look of utter disgust...
The 13 bloodshot eyes gazing back reminds him of that unfortunate childhood experience in the reptile house of Bradenton zoo...

The thirteenth eye of course belongs to DAVIE..extended on a stumpy stalk like appendage from the middle of his forehead it resembles the antennae of the anti semitic iguana....DONNIEs cherished childhood pet....to this day DONNIE has no idea that Helmuts disappearance has anything to do with a particular severe case of the munchies .. GRANDMA CHARLIE having got into marijuana during Ken Balls Dixieland Stompers brief ill fated flirtation with hardcore acid jazz rock fusion

INTERMISSION

Please DO NOT put on your masks before you visit the Trine Day Refreshment stand...for all your deep fried high 
cholesterol psychotropic treats!!
Please feel free to browse through our selection of products...including I Was A Teenage Linear Particle Accelerator...The Ed Haslam Story..
And how many ex Nazis does it take to change a lightbulb? The James Lateers Compendium of jokes....foreward by Larry Rivera..
Please feel free to chat with our charming and helpful staff .. including Linda who believed Hitler lived to 122 and George HW Bush was a German shepherd, no that would be ridiculous...Linda thinks George was a German immigrant...

Vinny

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 9:17 pm
Judyth is using the photo with Stone as her Amazon biography photo.

https://www.amazon.com/Judyth-Vary-Baker/e/B002M9HMSA%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 9:18 pm
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Scree104

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 20 Dec 2020, 9:28 pm
Vinny wrote:Oliver Stone's son Sean interviews Judyth.

From 2014.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 2:13 pm
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Scree105

Mon 21 Dec 2020, 2:15 pm
Just when you thought you have seen it all - Page 4 Scree106

Tue 22 Dec 2020, 2:01 am
Oliver Stone is a good storyteller and I've enjoyed watching his movies over the years - "Born on the 4th of July," "Platoon," "Wall Street" "Untold History of the US" and so on. But I'll never look at him again in quite the same way the way he's rubbing elbows with Judy Baker. Unbelievable.
alex_wilson

Tue 22 Dec 2020, 11:11 pm
I've just discovered the most geniusy genius since Quasar Books last conducted " pre tech CIA sperm experiments " in the laboratory of a very compliant Chinese virological warfare specialist in downtown Wuhan....

Just picture the good professor Larsen, cowboy hat jammed on top of his hazmat suit and Fezzo ( looking like a fez wearing version of the Stay Puft marshmallow man) arguing if the samples belonged to Harvey, my apologies HARVEY or LEE...

Anyhoo a certain Linda Parmenter Swink has made them all seem like narrow minded troll punks/ CIA stooges....

Did you know Adolf Hitler lived until 2010?

Dying in Bethesda at the ripe old age of 121...

And did you know that George Bush was actually called George Scherf?

Herr Scherf was magically paperclipped into existence by those boffins at the CIA..et voila!! George Bush appeared..justt in time to arrange for the Barbara J and  Zapata to be sent down to Bahia de Cochinos...

And just in time to be photographed lounging around outside the TSBD...

That's the calibre of intellect attracted to the case since it was hijacked post JFK by a truly calamitous assortment of mediocre college professors in need of an urgent ego transfusion, clueless provincial PR hacks with a warped psyche and an even more warped view of what constitutes photo analysis, hordes of credulous true believers, clinically paranoid anti government cranks, a new breed of holocaust deniers who saw a chance to disguise their despicable agenda in something more mainstream and relatively speaking, acceptable and most of all legions of good hearted people , profoundly disturbed by what JFK appeared to show, a coup d'etat/ self correcting mechanism of the National Security State, who wanted some answers... 

Those are the people the hucksters target...

What they are doing,; knowingly selling a counterfeit history, dressed up in the sombre majesty of truth and reconciliation is utterly beneath contempt.

It's the equivalent of fake mediums pocketing money from the heartbroken and the bereft 

Anyone who deals with Trine Day and the like are contributing to the cover up..

They are ensuring that the real truth, the real Oswald is further obscured.

Anyone who traffics in false hope, monetising despair, offering empty solicitude for a cash price deserves nothing but contempt.

In the depths of the darkest nights, in the unearthly stillness when the conscience stirs and one has nothing and nowhere to hide at least Earl Warren could argue he lied for a purpose...he couldn't bring the slain President back to life but he could prevent millions more dying...in a nuclear hecatomb...

Baker and her fucking coven of jackals... gnawing a few more dollars out of the bones of the dead... Groden was once someone I greatly respected...goin g on Geraldo with Dick Gregory.... showing the Zapruder film to America...

But he tarnished, no he fucking annihilated his reputation by acting as MC for that grotesque graveside jamboree...

Juddufki's coarse features further distorted as she emotes above the grave of a man she never met...

" Lee said to me" " Lee told me"...

That's her Grifters charm...Ali Juddufki and the 40 Thieves...

Instead of open sesame she gurgles " Lee told me" and the wallets of her gullible enablers magically open...

" Lee told me if I ever slip in a small university not to use their insurance but to scrounge a few thousand dollars for a holiday in Europe"

I wish Baker or one of her enablers read these words, or some of the other threads... I'd love her to challenge their veracity...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum