REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

My latest interview with Don Jeffries

+3
alex_wilson
Jeff Reilley
zangarathepatsy
7 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jeff Reilley

My latest interview with Don Jeffries Empty Re: My latest interview with Don Jeffries

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 10:20 pm
Did both David Ferries have alopecia areata? If so, them folks have the best casting agent the world has ever seen. Wasting talent when they could have been taking home Oscars every year. Although, they may not give an Oscar for that, which could explain the sudden move to the CIA Dopple-Gang Unit.
Jeff Reilley

My latest interview with Don Jeffries Empty Re: My latest interview with Don Jeffries

Sun 11 Oct 2020, 11:31 pm
Roughly how many doubles are we talking about here? Many more, as you put it, could mean that all the main characters had doubles, like stunt doubles in a movie. That would be neat.

How extravagant was this production in your eyes? Would the doubles know who the other doubles were? That would get confusing and comical if they didn't or weren't sure. Seems like it would be the most needlessly inefficient plan ever thunk up. And to then roll out and execute the most needlessly inefficient plan ever thunk up on a presidential assassination, well, the people that would attempt and think of such a thing would certainly bungle it.

How and why do so many people think it has to be some crazy production? The very thing that made the actual plotters successful was their efficiency. How quickly was the investigation handled? How quickly did the Warren Commission come to their conclusion and release it to the American people? Quick and efficient, it was the game plan. I highly doubt that the parties responsible would have switched the game plan halfway through the game. First half of the game, roll out the intricate play calls. Second half of the game, roll out the simple dive plays up the middle. Not logical. They didn't need to smoke and mirror everyone with multiple doppelgangers roaming the streets of Dallas. The plotters had the threat of nuclear war in their pocket to hesitant participants post fact, ammo on Johnson to dangle in front of him if he wasn't willing to play along, and Castro had already been turned into a classic villain in the media, so they could just toss it like a hot potato if they had to. Why risk exposure by means of having doubles bumping into themselves and their doubles(by the way, are these doubles actors, cia agents with facial operations to match their prey, or just patriotic folks that happened to look like players in the assassination game)?

I mean, yes it is cute that people try to debunk the multiple doubles theory. I also think it is very needed. If for no other reason but to maybe salvage a little shred of credibility after all the delusional theories that have painted us all as nutcases.
alex_wilson

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 12:57 am
Well said Jeff.

You've perfectly encapsulated the fundamental implausibility of the proffered " theory"

IMHO the greater the reliance on magical doppelgangers and convenient alteration, the weaker the theory.
In many cases it's tantamount to cheating.
Or reducing historical research to a fantasy adventure game akin to Dungeons and Dragons...

Instead of the cloak of invisibility or the enchanted helmet if your hero is stuck in an impossible situation, a situation that destroys the validity of your " theory"( for example if they're in a Courtroom in New Orleans instead of up on the grassy knoll) no problems!! Just conjure up a doppelganger!

Of course the down side to such antics is that serious historical research is further complicated, comprised and made even more susceptible to ridicule.

The use of doubles was and is a commonly used intel tactic and some of the evidence in this case has undoubtedly been tampered with....but the subject has become so toxic, so  debased and trivialised with " researchers" conjuring up hosts .of doppelgangers and alleging all manner of forgery that the whole area of research has become marginalised.

Don Jeffries is an absolutely squalid individual. A low rent impresario of fear and division. Conspiracy is his business. He preys on his audience the way a fake medium preys on the heartbroken and recently deceased.

I know nothing about Barbour, to be honest I don't want to know anything about him . But Jeffries has transformed into a nightmarish creature, lurking in the shadows of a collapsing civilisation, trying to profit from the doubts of others. Instead of feeling empathy, Jeffries and co merely see an opportunity. How to twist the latest calamity into a conspiracy,.  
Dressing up his odious brand of small minded hatefulness in the funereal shroud of " Truth" only makes what he does that little bit more repellent 

Cory, there's nothing TO debate, we've seen your " research", remember?

I suspect the "second Dave Ferrie" was your response to Greg pointing out the height discrepancy between Ferrie and Tippets shooter.

I've nothing personal against you, I have absolutely no respect however for your so called research and the intellect behind it.

You don't seem to realise how ridiculous you make yourself look, bursting on here with great aplomb and fanfare first to announce your " discoveries" then attempting to patronise some of the finest minds and most astute researchers.( And no Cory I don't include myself. I came here to learn. )

I listened to your " presentation" ..it was a grotesque hodge podge of misinterpreted half truths and outright fantasy.. think about it for a minute...if the Winterland Ice Rink was such a nest of nefarious spookery it would have been the very LAST place Dave Ferrie ( #1 or #2?) would have been sent to 

Your comments about Gehlen like your comments about Skorzeny are sheer fantasy. The product of a mind bloated by high fat revisionist stodge...
Next you'll be telling me Heinreich Muller and Martin Bormann helped plan the assassination..

If you want to learn about the assassination , benefit from the experience of accomplished researchers and the real cutting edge advances that are pushing this case forward i encourage you to stick around.

Don Jeffries and co are the absolute antithesis of serious honest research. I don't care if hes been studying the case for 40 fucking years or if he joined Mark Lanes group in the 70s what he's doing now is a perversion of everything he purports to stand for 
A weak intellect and an even weaker ego, dazzled by the prospect of a tawdry Z list celebrity on the alternative troofer circuit Don " call me the independent minded populist who doesn't think Hitler was a good guy" Jeffries has prostituted himself before the altar of Conspiracy.
ANY Conspiracy

If thats what you aspire to then I don't envy you.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 1:29 am
Hard to add much to the replies so far except to say you were in fact offered a chance to debate here but didn't take it up.

But really, the person you should debate is Brian Doyle. You both claim to have solved the case and to be the best detective since Quick Draw MacGraw last donned his stetson. The winner would be decided by which ever of you can name the most Jews involved in the plot. 

And no need to thank anyone for not banning you. You do a fine job of verbally uppercutting yourself, saving us the trouble.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 8:43 am
What do you get when the best detectives since Quick Draw McGraw stew in their own juices? Doppleganger soup of course. The perfected dog's breakfast.

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 9:11 am
Hoping to find time to listen to Don interview Frosty Woolridge (the one and only...hopefully) about his bicycle exploits and his answers to just about everything. Mr Patsy, you have found your level playing field.
Both of you.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 10:10 am
Looks like a JVB doppelganger. $300 will get you a peek in his underwear draw.

Jack Ruby

Contribution Package
[size=18]$[size=80]25
[/size]
[/size]

• Pre-release digital copy of the book
  • Book News and Updates

David Ferrie

Contribution Package
[size=18]$[size=80]50
[/size]
[/size]

• Pre-release Digital Copy of the Book
  • Book News and Updates
  • Access to the author’s files and original notes
  • Read chapters as they are written.

Jack Valenti

Contribution Package
[size=18]$[size=80]100
[/size]
[/size]

• Book News and Updates
  • Limited Edition of 100 Print Copy of the Book.

John F. Kennedy

Contribution Package
[size=18]$[size=80]250
[/size]
[/size]

• Book News and Updates
  • Limited Edition of 25 Signed & Numbered Hardcover Edition
  • Your name in the acknowledgements section of the book.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 10:42 am
Sorry. The above post should show how much the ex cop charges for................it ranges from $25 to $250.

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 12:49 pm
steely_dan wrote:Sorry. The above post should show how much the ex cop charges for................it ranges from $25 to $250.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Mr Dan. Links to scam sites have been deleted. If they are reposted, the membership of the person responsible will be deleted.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Mon 12 Oct 2020, 7:00 pm
Too many nutcases in this world.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum