REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt. Empty For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt.

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 8:24 am
Alex Wrote:

Note to Don Jeffries and ROKCs other detractors:

I know this may come as a shock to your delicate constitutions, your prim sensibilities and your depressingly selective senses of outrage. Also I expect you'll all be feeling slightly baffled and a tad more disoriented than usual ( especially if you ate the scrummy Easter eggs those nice chaps at Fort Detrick sent you via Sanibel Island) since there's no mention of Jews, or the SBT theory, or even bullet trajectories from the ladies toilet on the 3rd floor of the Dal Tex and there's nary a vary mention of Chauncey Holt or Corsican gunmen either!! Nor even   the seemingly obligatory inclusion of a doppelganger or two ....

But this my little tin foil hatted Conspiracy loving chums is what REAL historical research looks like...

Careful, methodical and refreshingly free of bias. The instant I heard Tosh Plumlee chime in about " Illusory Warfare Schools(!!!)" or whatever shite he was peddling to the ever gullible CTwinkies that particular day, on Nag's Head, and how he just so happened to bump into LHO...my heart sank...It continued to sink when Grover Proctor, the leading advocate of the Raleigh call,appeared at one of Juddufkis SciFi fantasy conventions...sharing the bill with the likes of Wynne Johnson...

Say no more

Don, you don't seem to understand the very fucking basics... you can't hope to construct the truth out of a tissue of lies and errors( wilful or not)

You keep your eyes firmly closed precisely when they should be wide open...

As well as yet another meticulous debunking, over the past couple of weeks Greg appeared on Black Op Radio discussing his work on Cliff Shasteen...after nearly 60 years of running around in circles, chasing imaginary doppelgangers up and down blind alleys it took the researcher( whose boots you aren't even fit to lick) you denigrated to sort it out...

What about the work done on Mexico City? Your stable of intrepid " citizen journalists" truthseekers and independent minded populists tied yourself up in knots that made the Gordian Knot look like Stevie Gs attempt to tie his own shoelaces... 

How many fucking doppelgangers and intel spooks did you conjure up ? Decades worth of ever more outrageous, implausible and downright fanciful scenarios were expertly disassembled by the man you dismiss so brazenly and with such shameless perfidy.

The man( and the forum) you have vastly underestimated, much to your lasting chagrin and our delight. 

How did Greg figure it out? Simply by reading and thinking...by not filling his head with a load of fantastical whimsy and maudlin paranoid imaginings...by real analysis and meticulous attention to detail

By not having predetermined conclusions

Greg's achievements are manifold... likewise Barto's, the latter is well on his way to establishing himself as the pre eminent archivist. Nevermind his sterling efforts at debunking the whole 2FLRE...

Then there's Stan's book, Mick's expert dismantling of the alteration claims and his work on BWF .. the tireless efforts of Jake, Steely and Vinny, our very own Boswell, behind the scenes. And what about Ed's work? His and Greg's thread ' Neely Street Questions' was easily some of the finest forum based research...

Not forgetting the inimitable Jeremy B, who, building on earlier work, working in conjunction with Mark S and RC-D delivered the coup de grace to the Harvey and Lee fantasy..

In my own small way I hope I've contributed a little , helping to unravel and make sense of the misinformation and fantasy speculation that's surrounded Lee's time in the Soviet Union and his language skills.

Then there's the other ROKCers too, past and present, who have helped shine a light into the darkness that bewitched you and your Conspiracy loving associates for decades. A darkness you actively contributed to, by trying your damnedest to keep the blinds drawn.

By adding the darkness of hatred to the darkness of ignorance.

You and your notions of " Conspiracy" , the hateful divisive lies you help promote ,long ago became part of the problem.

Your dismal repressive repressed  ideas  represent disenfranchisement and disempowerment on the profoundest level. You watch over the sanctity of your lily white stupidity the way a miser watches over his gold. Desperate to deny others that which was gifted to you at birth

I surmise the hatred you nurture for minorities is only surpassed by the hatred that stirs within your innermost soul...

The most dangerous thing about you and your ilk is you have no idea just how dangerous you are. How poisonous and idiotic those hollow notions of Conspiracy you so assiduously peddle truly are...

You have transformed into a low rent prophet of fear, doubt, division and most of all intolerance.

You hate this forum and Greg in particular because they expose your pet theories for the worthless garbage they are, and on a personal level you are shown up for the horrendous empty headed peddler of hate you have become.

You can squeal and foam and fling your soggy barbs.. but this forum will continue to expose you and the your hateful stupidity  you espouse...

How much do you charge for the privilege of listening to the " best selling" author of " Hidden History" expound on " Truth Frequency Radio" again?

Your book could have been written in crayon on Reinhard Heydrich's children's nursery wall... anyone who claims everything is a conspiracy is as big a joke as those who claim nothing was...

The contributions Greg, Barto, Stan, Ed, Sean and the core members of this forum, past and present, have made stands as a lasting testament to sheer talent, hard work and real camaraderie. 

If a chain is only as strong as its weakest link thatst perhaps why you're reduced to grasping at straws..

Quite simply my little tin foil hatted anti semitic independent minded populist who doesn't think Hitler was a good guy ROKC is so far out of your league it must hurt...

The chain here has been expertly forged, the sort of chain that powers mighty engines ....golden chains too  , that are placed round deserving necks by grateful hands...

Your chains on the other hand, are worn like shackles, weighing heavy with hate and ignorance..

ROKC is the chain that will flush you down into the sewers where you belong..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" Certain Conspiracy Theories allow stupid people to feel intelligent"

For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt. Byp_211
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt. Empty Re: For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt.

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 9:40 am
I'm afraid Don is slipping up. So much so that a reader was forced to leave him this reminder in the comments of his blog..,

Great writing as usual DJ, but you fail to identify the SOURCE of all of this chaos. It’s Jewish power as usual.  We whites have to understand this is not complicated. It really is the eradication of the West European white race.

The genocide of the "white race" is the slowest, gentlest genocide in all history and has been ongoing for centuries.

Leave my body in shame
Leave my soul in disgrace
But by every God's name
Say your prayers for your race
Oh yeah
   White Man - Queen

Play the white man is a phrase used in parts of Britain meaning to be decent and trustworthy in one's actions.[1] The phrase is commonly used by natives of the Yorkshire and the Humber region.[2]

A similar expression, originating in the southern United States in the 20th century, is that's mighty white of you and variations, with the meaning of "thank you for being fair." Because of its racist connotations, since the mid-to-late 20th century it has mostly been used ironically when used at all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_the_white_man#:~:text=Play%20the%20white%20man%20is,Yorkshire%20and%20the%20Humber%20region.

I know why Don really hates me. He found out that my grandmother's father on my father's side was the product of a mixed marriage between a Cree Indian and a  French-Canadian. 

At one stage the Crees were forced into cannibalism because of the fur trade decimating their hunting grounds. I suspect one of mine ate one of Don's ancestors, who were no doubt padres bringing religion to my poor heathen forebears. This is probably the cause of my heartburn whenever I eat pork. Or look at Don.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt. Empty Re: For all the people with exceptionally large brains which tend to make their head hurt.

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 7:37 pm

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Mon 05 Apr 2021, 10:29 pm
Thanks Mick.

I was actually thinking about deleting the post; not because of the content, I stand by every word I wrote, but because I didn't want, even inadvertently, to derail the thread.

Also because I allowed my personal feelings to cloud my objectivity.

Dealing with subjects such as the assassination, or , in my own case, the Nazi Soviet War and the Holocaust, subjects that can destroy your faith in humanity and leave both your mind and soul scarred by an intensely destructive sense of nihilistic cynicism, it's imperative to keep a little distance.

Or else the subject will simply overwhelm you.

Reading Jeffries passive aggressive taunts, his blog and his writing in general represent the sensory equivalent of a bedwetting competition in a neo Nazi militia barracks... especially after his attempts to dismiss and/or marginalise the fantastic work done here, i'm afraid I had steam coming out my ears....

Like Larrytrotter when he and Brian play " Erotic Electric Chairs" in the basement...

" For clarification Brian I don't think you are meant to stick the sponge in a bucket of warm piss"

I lost my objectivity . But occasionally sometimes it doesn't hurt to follow your instincts...

Quite simply the Jeffries, the Doyles and their wide eyed weak kneed troofer chums have neither the intellect nor the maturity to deal with such a complex subject. They've been trying to associate this case with the very lowest of the low. Morally, ethically, spiritually and intellectually. 

Holocaust deniers, neo Nazis, peddlers of Hitlerian Apologetics, anti semites, racists, con artists, fake witnesses and slick profiteers interested in monetising  credulity and gullibility...

Read Jeffries blog. It's almost a parody. A caricature of your archetypal Conspiracy monger, holed up in the Fall Out shelter his daddy built to stop the commies and the pinko jews coming to steal their precious bodily fluids...

With the 8 stage water filtration system he bought from Infowars...and his well thumbed copies of the Turner Diaries and the Report from Iron Mountain

Reading it you'd think he'd kept his mind and soul submerged in some spiritual bunker...or in some cryogenic chamber alongside Henry Ford's disembodied testicles and The Fuhrer's equally disembodied teste...

No insight, no compassion, ABSOLUTELY no sense of self awareness, just a never-ending litany of superficial hate. If still waters run deep then shallow water is diseased and stagnant...

Everything is a conspiracy. A nefarious cabal of feminazis, transgender ninjas,brown skinned automatons programmed by George Soros, or Walt fucking Disney,( who, according to some pasty faced podcaster , a latter day Rupert Pupkin, is alive and well and living in a jacuzzi under Iron Mountain, giggling with Martin Bormann and John Wayne at the " other" version of Fantasia) out to rob poor Donnie of his lily white seed...

According to Don EVERYTHING is a conspiracy...and I mean everything...even the traffic lights...
In a world where millions of our fellow humans are subsisting in the most atrocious poverty, their lifes torn apart by war disease and perfectly preventable famine, where corruption, addiction and all forms of slavery are rampant, Donnie feels the need to whine about the torments of a broken washing machine and his brand new car...

Such suffering borne so nobly!!!

It's always someone else's fault....Don likes to disguise his hatred beneath the cowl of victimhood...

Likewise he attempts to sweeten his hateful vacuity, that more and more is beginning to resemble a Mein Kampf for beginners, with a sickly coating of faux platitudes...

Don does his very best to live up to the very worst media stereotypes of the unhinged " Conspiracy Theorist", only to whine about the " lamestream media" vilifying Conspiracy Theorists...

You couldn't make it up!!!

It's like Don spent the last 40 years locked in a lecture theatre in some impoverished intellectual backwater listening to Jim Fetzer expounding on the wonders of logical fallacies!!!

On a more modest scale our chum from Sanibel is caught in the same mindnumbing treadmill of circularity....

Vandalising forum after forum, blog after blog, FB page after FB page with his incoherent ravings...

After the obligatory banning he ends up back on his Prayerwoman page ... the same old hackneyed gibberish...spiced up with out and out falsehoods...

According to the ponytailed  Polyphemus BWF identified Prayerman as his ex colleague, the late Mrs Stanton...but lo and behold , just a few days ago on Facebook Buell stated, categorically, and in no uncertain terms he " 100% " didn't know who Prayerman is...

Don Jeffries prefers to indulge in his hateful fantasies, I'm not joking, nor am I being facetious, some of his thinly veiled racist rants reek of the sort of tortured sexual envy that characterised so much of Hitler's early anti semitism.

Albert Bogard, Ralph Yates  , Frank Kudlaty... Jeffries looks for neither context nor meaning, he doesn't have the integrity, or the intellectual honesty( in fact I'm convinced the latter is an alien a concept to him ) to understand that facts are neutral.

You can't just close your eyes to discrepancies in witness statements etc because you can use the statement to prop up your treasured pet theory.

The benefit of the doubt they so assiduously deny to the evil gub'mint , likewise the belief they are unwilling to suspend , they do so willingly and unthinkingly to any tout and charlatan who murmurs the magic word, " Conspiracy"

If I had even the slightest modicum of respect for Jeffries intellect or character i'd take great offence at his cheap jibe, and his attempted smear tactics...

As boring and unoriginal as they were. Much like the man himself...

No one here is a sycophant, in fact I suspect most of the members here joined ROKC to escape the suffocating banality and farcical squabbling. I happen to think creating an atmosphere free of petty quibbling, and tantrums any self respecting teenager would be ashamed of, is something to be proud of. I think the spirit of genuine camaraderie ,  with members supporting each other and inspiring them to have the confidence to aspire to even greater heights, creates a atmosphere conducive to REAL historical research...

I could spend a few paragraphs tracing the roots of satirical writing; going back to the Ancients, right through to the Golden Age of Swift and MacGillvaray...
But i'd only be wasting my time. Don  has neither the wit nor inclination to learn. You don't want to explore and develop, to expand your mind. On the contrary you seek to stifle , you seem intent on creating a world as small as your mind.
What you don't understand you hate, dismissing it as the work of some nefarious cabal hellbent on wrecking the hateful fantasies you nurture...

White picket fences, white clouds floating serenely in a blue sky, disturbed only by the mighty eagle soaring watchfully above...

As Greg wrote no one is " attacking" you, that's just your malign interpretation, Don, me ol' independent minded populist, you aren't worth attacking. Your arguments aren't worth rebutting. You do a fine and dandy job of attacking yourself... everytime you open your fucking mouth...or start tapping at your keyboard...

We simply point out the hateful clichés, the obscene lies and deceit .

It's better to laugh than to cry Don, and if I wasn't laughing at you, i'd be weeping .... you are an embarrassment to all fair minded human beings.

You've exploited the tragic death of JFK, Oswald and others for your own disgraceful ends.

The assassination was merely incidental, for the likes of you itsi the hateful web you can spin out of the all encompassing Conspiracy that matters...

Such a notion of Conspiracy stifles thought and encourages lazy anti intellectualism..

Conspiracy theories allow stupid people to feel intelligent, superior even, because in the alternative troofer dimension all lies are equal. You don't have to prove anything... simply  hint darkly at governmental malfeasance, to tap into the incipient paranoid mindset and perhaps even proffering the odd gem " Duh! He's CIA" or my all time favourite " Duh! The CIA faked Oswalds dental records"...and hey presto!! How does it feel to be a fully fledged Conspirocrat?

Maybe it's time to start a podcast? Or  launch a scam crowdfunding campaign...after all those crafty je...eh Zionists will never let the truth, my apologies, the TROOF, be published otherwise...shit, was that white van sitting there last night? And why is that pizza delivery guy coming to the door?

I apologise to my fellow ROKCers, and to the lurkers too, but this is something I feel really strongly about..

It makes me so fucking angry to read the dishonest, spiteful trash certain people insist on writing about this forum, and Greg in particular.

To read Jeffries , and to a lesser extent Doyle...( being reduced to a warm up act for the troofiest troof telling independent minded populist is the equivalent of poor old Spinal Tap supporting the puppets... I think its time to dust off " Saucy Jacky"...or what about a freeform Sanibel jazz odyssey?) slander this forum with their simple minded dreck...

Just look at the Prayerman footage!! Then compare Stinky Mac's " enhancement", or even better Brian's " freeform jazz doodle"...that's cutting edge science all right!! I bet the boffins down at the Institute of Applied Linguistic Forensics were suitably impressed, then compare both to the photo of Mrs Stanton..

If that's not enough read Mrs Stanton's own statement...
Duncan even admitted the whole Prayerwoman thing was a "joke"

But simply proving Oswald's innocence and revealing the DPD frame is way too prosaic for some folk...

They want a frabjous bandersnatching Conspiracy with doppelgoves a plenty...

If Jeffries and co really gave a damn about this case, as weren't just using it as a vehicle for their appalling worldview and a mouthpiece to spread their insidious propaganda they'd be right behind the effort to get better scans...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 06 Apr 2021, 12:46 pm
"If Jeffries and co really gave a damn about this case, as weren't just using it as a vehicle for their appalling worldview and a mouthpiece to spread their insidious propaganda they'd be right behind the effort to get better scans..."

Well said Alex, once again. What remnant of credibility do they think they possess after all the twisted analyses and knee jerk attacks made upon their perceived ROKC adversaries? How could it possibly hurt them to simply say, as you suggest, maybe we hate ROKC with every fiber of our beings, but yes we do support the effort to get clear scans in the name of making progress in the case? It isn't an endorsement of the PM as LHO opinion to do so. Indeed the motivation can be quite the opposite for that matter. They don't give two shits about this case or that is exactly what they'd do. But rather, vain self absorption marks the high-point of their ambitions and the dearth of constructive activity.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 06 Apr 2021, 4:20 pm
Don inadvertently says it all about himself with this little Freudian Slip from a blog entry titled Being an Enemy of the State, "...This situation has always existed. Think of the very accurate old canard 'You can’t fight city hall...'” 

In a world where a self-styled contrarian and 1987's 4,024,755th Angry Young Man Runner-Up, has his eye on Enemy of the State bragging rights, "accurate old canards" must have their place alongside scientific biblical prophecy, Alex Jones' clean underwear and Poet Laureate, Tiny Tim. 

Well done, Don! I have no doubt that every old canard out there owes you a debt of gratitude for this rehabilitative effort.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Tue 06 Apr 2021, 7:42 pm
Thanks Jake.

I wish I had your capacity for dispassionate forensic analysis...

I can understand some of our detractors rolling their eyes at some of my rhetorical flourishes... I understand too how an attempted critique of the more extreme conspiracy believers out there is hardly ennobled by terms such as " wide eyed weak kneed troofers" , but I find it almost impossible to maintain any sort of detachment when dealing with such perfidious hypocrites...

When dealing with holocaust deniers and their ideological brethren I think it's perfectly acceptable to deploy the entire gamut of the rhetorical arsenal...

Look at the example Greg's just posted. It is a perfect example of  Don's self delusional credulity.

" Enemy of the State"??????

The self deceiving vanity of a hapless old fool trapped in an adolescent dreamworld...

Don, and his fellow troofers are essential tools, especially in the post Trumpian political landscape, to maintain the disunity, division and most of all the debilitating sense of disempowerment...

They aren't enemies of the state...they're essential pillars propping up the rotten edifice...

By representing the mirage of dissent and protest , and by widening the fissures that render the great mass of the body politic helpless and more intent on fighting each other than the real enemies, they help ensure the status quo...

Just one example of Don's sophomoric idiocy : after speaking to that great fighter for human dignity, an Arthurian beau ideal of decency and chivalry- Roger Stone, Donnie gushed like a yapping wire mouthed Yankee tweenybopper after hearing " I Want to Hold Your Hand" on Murray the K, " You'd love Trump, he knows about all the Conspiracies!!"

That's an example of  why I'm so opposed to this Nazi lite fool,

Like some goosestepping lemming he obediently followed the Fetzers and the Jack Whites and the Armstrongs over the cliff... spouting the most inane conspiracy tripe, and doing so while cowering behind a wholly fake and spurious persona...

Somehow instead of actually trying to solve this case the focus of the " research community" suddenly shifted, focusing on  frabjous topics like Z film alteration, Harvey and Lee, etc...no evidence required just a paranoid credulity and a willingness to suspend disbelief as an ever increasing procession of fake witnesses sashayed through the spotlight... heading out to the real fringes to fraternise with holocaust deniers and such like, greeting them and acknowledging them as fellow " troof seekers"

This is where a knowledge of history comes in handy...

Anyone who understands the lessons of the French Revolution, the last decade or so of the Tsarist autocracy, or even closer to home, the " New Left" movements of the late 60s would realise IF ( and it's a big if, simply because they weren't needed) agent provocateurs WERE conniving to undermine research into the assassination, the VERY LAST thing they'd be doing is writing politely worded apologias defending the Warren Commission...

They'd be stirring up all kinds of internecine squabbles, supporting the most outlandish claims while noisily and aggressively leading the research community along the primrose path to the bonfire...

Sweating, burbling, frotting, farting and cursing... the corpulent professor with his sagging gut spilling out of his harlequin surcoat...as he trips lightly along Elm Street, trilling his flute like the Piper who ate all the fucking pies.... hypothetically speaking of course...

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 07 Apr 2021, 12:39 pm
Alex, if you possessed the qualities that you credit me as having, then you wouldn't be able write as well as you do. Artful stuff. Couldn't agree more.

Wed 07 Apr 2021, 1:58 pm
Very well said. For those to whom the case is a hobby, they do not want their hobby to come to an end. For those who make money from the  case they do not want to see their gravy train stop.

Oswald does not matter to them at all. They do not care if he gets justice or not. Quite sickening.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum