REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Empty Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Tue 03 May 2022, 10:20 am
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree786

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree811

Dallas a officers arrested 105 persons Early saturday in simultaneous raids on no clubs. The places raided for after hour drinkers by Dallas police and liquor control agents were the University sub on Commerce Street and a sub at 3525 Turtle creek. It. Erich Kaminski said two teams of eight officers each struck the clubs at 12 45 . At the University sub 52 persons were arrested and at the 3525 sub 53 were taken into custody. Kaminski said the Only charges involved were violations of the states liquor curfew Law. There was no gambling paraphernalia found. The arrested persons were taken in police Paddy wagons and squad cars to Justice of the peace a e. Richburg a court where they each posted $16.50 Bonds

Sounds like a raid where the mob was tipped off in advance.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree787

1961 directory list him on Joaquin Dr.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree788

Shows Jimmy H student at same Addy
and Ronald L. a flower designer also at the residence.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree790
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree789

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 04 May 2022, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Empty Re: Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Tue 03 May 2022, 10:27 am
Wife

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree791

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Empty Re: Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Tue 03 May 2022, 10:29 am
Children Jimmy and Ronald 

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree793
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 10:36 am
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS 10806010
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree794
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 03 May 2022, 11:05 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS 10806010
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree794
Ed, you're the man my friend. If you have anything else on this guy in relation to the TSBD front door area please post away. I'm trying to put something together on him. Cheers and thank-you very much.  Cool

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 11:23 am
My reply to Brian's drooling

gparker...@gmail.com

unread,

10/28/21

to

On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 4:43:48 AM UTC+11, Scrum Drum wrote:

> Greg is lying once again...There were witnesses to Baker going in and Truly going in in synch with Baker's running to the front steps, > as seen in Couch/Darnell...

There are no witnesses to them going in together and Truly is not even close to Baker as Baker was running in the film and the film itself does not show Baker going up the stairs.

Frazier saw nothing of the sort:
Mr. BALL - Did you see anybody after that come into the Building while you were there?
Mr. FRAZIER - You mean somebody other that didn't work there?
Mr. BALL - A police officer.
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I stood there a few minutes, you know, and some people who worked there; you know normally started to go back into the Building because a lot of us didn't eat our lunch, and so we stared back into the Building and it wasn't but just a few minutes that there were a lot of police officers and so forth all over the Building there.
Mr. BALL - Then you went back into the Building, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And before you went back into the Building no police officer came up the steps and into the building?
Mr. FRAZIER - Not that I know. They could walk by the way and I was standing there talking to somebody else and didn't see it.

Molina saw Truly going in ALONE:
Mr. BALL. Did you see Mr. Truly go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where were you when you saw him go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I was right in the entrance.
Mr. BALL. Did you see a police officer with him?
Mr. MOLINA. I didn't see a police officer. I don't recall seeing a police officer but I did see him go inside.
Mr. BALL. Did you see a white-helmeted police officer any time there in the entrance?
Mr. MOLINA. Well, of course, there might have been one after they secured the building, you know.
Mr. BALL. No, I mean when Truly went in; did you see Truly actually go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I saw him go in.
Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.
Mr. BALL. You actually saw Truly go
Mr. MOLINA. Yeah.
Mr. BALL. You were still standing there?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. How long was it after you heard the shots?
Mr. MOLINA. Oh, I would venture to say maybe 20 or 30 seconds afterwards.

Adams did not see or hear either one:
Mr. BELIN - Did you hear anyone calling for an elevator?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see the foreman, Roy Truly? Did you see the superintendent of the warehouse, Roy S. Truly?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir; I did not.
Mr. BELIN - What about any motorcycle police officers?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.

Dougherty was on the th floor and never heard Truly call for an elevator:
Mr. BALL - Did you hear Mr. Truly yell anything up the elevator shaft?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - I didn't hear anybody yell.

Eddie Piper testified that he saw Truly with someone he assumed was an FBI agent.They couldn't have that so they brought him back and got him to answer that time taht he thought it might have been a police officer...

But the idea that Truly may have entered with an FBI agent was supported by Troy West. In any event, West had Truly coming in with a bunc fof others.
Mr. BELIN - At any time while you were making coffee or eating your lunch, did you see anyone else on the first floor?
Mr. WEST - No, sir; I didn't see.
Mr. BELIN - Who was the first person you saw on the first floor after you - while you were eating your lunch? Someone came in the building?
Mr. WEST - Yes; before I got through. The officers and things were coming in the front door.
Mr. BELIN - Who was the first person or persons that you saw coming through there while you were eating your lunch?
Mr. WEST - Well, that was the police.
Mr. BELIN - A police officer?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Anyone else?
Mr. WEST - I guess it was a bunch of them, I guess, FBI men, and just a crowed of them coming in there.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see Roy Truly coming in at all that time? Do you know Mr. Truly?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir; that is the boss, the superintendent.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see him, do you remember, while you were eating your lunch, come in the building?
Mr. WEST - Yes, sir; I think he came in with the police.
Mr. BELIN - Was he one of the first people in, or did other people come in ahead of him, if you remember?
Mr. WEST - Really, I just don't know.
Mr. BELIN - That is okay if you don't remember. That is all I want you to say if you don't remember. Did you hear anyone yelling to let the elevator loose or anything like that?
Mr. WEST - I can't remember.

Baker stated taht he did not know if the pigeons flew off the TSBD ot the building opposite. That building was the Dal-Tex. The TSBD had been in the Dal-Tex until earlier in the year. Some cops iniially thought it was still in that Dal-Tex. Was Baker one f those cops who did not initally know that the Book Depository C and moved across the street?

Well... what does the evidence tell us?

Baker initially tells us he encounters someone on the third or fourth floor.

Interesting. Because the cops were alerted to two different people being on the third floor of the Dal -Tex without permission as staed by those men briefly detained for being n the third floor of the Dal-Tex.

From Jim Braden
"I got on the elevator and returned to the ground floor and the colored man who ran the elevator said you are a stranger in this building and I am was [sic] notsuppose [sic] to let you up and he ran outside to an officer and said to the officer that he [sic] had just taken me up and down in the elevator and the officer said for me to identify myself and I presented him with a credit card and he said well we have to check out everything and took me to his superior and said for me to wait and we will check it out. I was then taken to the Sheriffs office and interrogated."

From Larry Florer
He asked me what I want ed [sic] and he told me that I couldn't use the phone. So I walked back down to the elevator and rode it back down to the lobby. As soon as I got to the lobby I walked back outside and the fellow that I had talked to about using the phone was pointing out the window, pointing toward me and said that I was the man that was on the third floor.

Baker ran PAST the TSBD steps in a trajctory straight to the Dal=Tex.

> We know one Oswald was riding with Ralph Yates when the other was at work at the Depository...

Yates was unwilling to explain why he was in Oak Cliff at that time. Company records and bosses confirned he had no jobs to attend there at that time on that day.

His reluctance to discuss what he as doing there is understandable. He was "cruising" and picked up a gay prostitute by the name of Larry Crafard. Crafard took him back to his room at the Carousel. Being a father of 5 and stuck firmly in the closet was the root cause of Yates' psychiatric issues. There was NOTHING he told anyone that indicates it was Oswald and the alleged package aws not described at all until after all the publicity about Oswald's package. It is also noted that Yates confirmed HE was the one who started a converstaion about the saftey of the president. Yates is as bad a witness for conspiracy as Brennan is for the Lone Nut scemario.

Okay. Rant away, Brian.

Tropp...@aol.com

unread,

10/28/21

to

On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 8:05:41 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
> On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 4:43:48 AM UTC+11, Scrum Drum wrote:

If Baker intended to go to the Dal Tex Building he would have parked his motorcycle in front of it

RIGHT. NOT LIKE THERE WAS A PARADE AND PEOPLE LINED UP BLOCKING ANY PATH TO EITHER BUILDING.
PLUS BAKER COULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE CORNER NEAR THE LITTLE ISLANDS POLE AND RAN STRAIGHT ACROSS ELM EXTENSION BUT RODE PAST IT MORE TOWARDS GRASSY KNOLL. HE WANTED UP ON A ROOFTOP. DUE, HE SAID, TO PIGEONS FLYING UP.

...There was nothing stopping him from taking the easier route of driving his motorcycle right to the front of the Dal Tex Building and hopping inside...

EXCEPT FOR THE CROWD LINING THE STREET EH BRIAN

No, Baker intended to go in to the Book Depository and that is why he parked his Police Motorcycle closest to the front entrance and ran towards the Book Depository door...

EXCEPT HE DIDN'T AND PARKED PAST IT AND RAN BACK TOWARD THE CORNER/DALTEX

Frazier had been confronted aggressively by Fritz and the cops at the hospital...

SO AGRESSIVE HE FORGOT THEY WERE NOT DPD

If he was backing off witnessing Baker going in to the Depository it was probably due to the fact he didn't want to tangle with them and was simply not volunteering anything...

OR IT HAPPENED AS WAS SAID TO HAVE HAPPENED
AND IF BUELL IS TALKING TO PM AND NOT TO SARAH ON HIS LEFT HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SAY HE COULD HAVE BEEN TALKING AND MISSED IT... RIGHT BRIAN
RIGHT THERE WHERE BAKER TRULY WOULD NEED TO PASSBY BETWEEN PM AND BUELL WHILE TALKING... OR IT HAPPENED AS WAS TOLD.

You, of course, interpret anything you can in order to endorse Prayer Man or your nutty denial of the Lunch Room Encounter...

RIGHT THE COKE HE NEEDED TO BE INSIDE GETTING FOR A LUNCH HE ALREADY ATE TO THEN GO OUTSIDE TO WATCH A PARADE THAT ALREADY WENT BY. THANKS INSPECTOR CLOSEAU.

Greg, you are not fooling anyone and credible researchers can see you are just making this crap up off the top of your head as you go along...

POT MEET KETTLE MUCH.
GREG ACTUALLY REPORTS WHAT THE EVIDENCE SAYS ITSELF.
YOUR GYMNASTICS TO REFUTE ALL THINGS ROKC ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY UNSOUND.

Molina is the person standing in front of Gloria Calvery on the stairs in Darnell...

THATS FANTASTIC BUT COMPLETELY UNTRUE AND ARE YOU "you are just making this crap up off the top of your head as you go along...?" WELL BRIAN?

If you read Molina's statements he said he drifted towards the limousine side of the portal before he went to the Knoll...You are intentionally interpreting (cherry-picking and distorting) testimony to fit your preconceived denial of the Lunch Room Encounter...

"DRIFTING" OVER A BIT IS NOW LEAPING OVER OTHERS TO GET TO GLORIA?
MUST BE AS BRIAN ENVISIONED... OR NOT. ITS NOT EVEN GLORIA BUT DONT LET THAT SLOW YOU DOWN.

A more skilled researcher like myself looks at Molina's position in Darnell and then looks at Baker's...

EVERYONE IS A MORE SKILLED RESEARCHER

A credible researcher looks at their positions and realizes Molina heads down off the stairs from the position he is last seen in in Darnell and Baker heads up the stairs and inside...

BAKER IS JOGGING HIS ASS OVER TOWARDS THE CORNER IN DARNELL,. PERHAPS TO CHECK ON THOSE PIGEONS.

Molina heads with his back turned towards the steps towards the Knoll at the exact time Baker heads up and in to the Depository...Since Molina has his back turned and is not in any position to see Baker enter the Depository he does not witness Baker entering...Meanwhile Truly is outside on Elm St and sees Baker enter...Truly is in front of Molina and Molina sees him head in to the Depository...Pauline Sanders is just to the east of the glass door...She sees Baker enter...

UNSUBSTANTIATED.

Adams probably doesn't hear Truly shout for the elevator because she and Styles ducked out of the door just at the base of the stairs and out on to the loading dock...

WAIT I THOUGHT YOU HAD TRULY BAKER STORMING THE CASTLE....HERE TWO GIRLS IN HEELS BEAT THEM OUT.
MORE REVISIONS NEEDED BRIAN

She and Styles are out and away and are not in any position to hear Truly shout...Either that or they were on a course that had them run by the Lunch Room when Baker & Truly were inside...

OH SO YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP AS YOU GO ALONG. WHAT VERSION OR COMBINATION OF VERSIONS WILL BRIAN SETTLE ON IF HE DOES SETTLE.

Once Dougherty was out from under the control of the Warren Commission and was able to speak freely to interviewer Gill Toff in 1971 he said Oswald was eating up in the 2nd floor Lunch Room while he himself ate his lunch in the Domino Room...

OR LEE WENT TO GET A SODA FROM THE SECOND FLOOR LUNCHROOM.
AND HOW THE FUK WOULD JACK KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE SFLR IF HE'S IN THE DOMINO ROOM.
HE IS TELLING A STORY.
HE CANT BE CORROBORATED ON HIS LUNCH EATING LOCALE.
BESIDES HE MUST HAVE SWALLOWED IT WHOLE AND WENT BACK TO WORK UP ON 6TH FLOOR FOR HIM TO BE BACK UPSTAIRS GETTING STOCK.

I have to imagine Dougherty told this same account to the FBI and they buried it and forced him in to the obviously coached script he gave to the Commission...

YES NO ONE DISCOUNTS YOUR IMAGINATION

I previously explained the evidence for Dougherty being coached in my last exchanges with you and you ignored it...

COACHING A CONFUSED MAN... GREAT THEORY

Ball was quite aware that Dougherty was fucking up his coached lines when he started to say he heard the shots when he was in front of the elevator on the 5th floor when he was about to go down for lunch at noon...

OR THATS WHEN DOUGHERTY WENT DOWN TO EAT LUNCH AT 12:30
HE TAKES 15 MINUTES FOR LUNCH.

Ball knew that Dougherty had fucked up his coached lines and had to correct him...

BALL KNEW DOUGHERTY WAS UP ON 6TH FLOOR JUST BEFORE OR DURING ASSASSINATION AND OBFUSCATES IT TO 5TH FLOOR AND LUNCH.

It is plain as day in the Commission transcript...Knowing Dougherty and his real witnessing of seeing Oswald in the 2nd floor Lunch Room was dangerous they solved this by defaming Dougherty and destroying his credibility by calling him retarded...

I'LL LEAVE ANY REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE TO YOU.

Dougherty obviously had knowledge of Oswald being in the 2nd floor Lunch Room just like Carolyn Arnold...

FIRST FLOOR ENTRANCE NOT SFLR... NO WATER IN SFLR

I suspect Dougherty, like Arnold, saw Oswald in there on his way back upstairs...

OR NOT.

Greg is desperate to make his Rube Goldberg excuses...

I CAN SAY WHO IS DESPERATE HERE AND ITS NOT GREG

Here is Piper's statement and he obviously saw Baker & Truly:

Mr. PIPER. I heard one shot, and then the next shot went off-the one that shot him and I got on up and went on back, back where they make coffee at the end of the counter where I could see what happened and before I could get there, the third shot went off, and I seen the people all running and in a few minutes someone came in the building, and I looked up and it was the bossman and a policeman or someone.

If you subtract Greg's obvious excuse-making Troy West also saw Baker & Truly just like Piper...

OH SO ITS GREGS EXCUSES NOT PIPERS OR WEST'S FOR SAYING IT HAPPENED DIFFERENTLY. GOTCHA.

Greg ignored my comments about Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray Williams seeing Baker arrive on the 4th and 5th floors in perfect synch with the 2nd floor Lunch Room Encounter...

PERFECT SYNCH?
WAIT YOU HAD ADAMS OUTSIDE BEFORE TRULY BAKER HAD MADE IT IN.
WOW!

You see Greg is used to getting away with murder on his censorship-enforced ROKC troll farm so he is used to not getting called-out on such brazen ignoring of evidence...

TORTURED EVIDENCE DOESN'T GIVE UP SO EASILY DOES IT BRIAN

The reason Greg ignored this is because he knows he can't refute it...

ITS REFUTED BY ITS OWN EXISTENCE BRIAN. GREG DOESN'T NEED TO REFUTE EVERYTHING YOU MUMBLE ON ABOUT.
SOMETHINGS ARE SELF EXPLANATORY.
(GET SOMEONE TO TELL YOU WHAT THAT MEANS)

Garner's and Bonnie Ray's witnessings force Baker & Truly to have done everything they said they did prior to it...

NO. THEY LIED AND YOU SUPPORT LIES.
WHATEV THAT MAKES YOU.

Frazier's partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple is now the final coup de grace that destroys Parker's idiotic denial of the now-proven Lunch Room Encounter...When Greg is forced in to not being able to answer he comes back at you with accusations of ranting...

ARE YOU CLAIMING LEE KNEW WHAT FRAIZER WAS EATING IN THE BASEMENT?
LEE KNEW WHAT HE HAD BROUGHT TO LUNCH IN A SACK IT WAS APPLE AND CHEESE SANDWICH.
DID LINNIE TESTIFY TO MAKING THAT LUNCH FOR JUST BUELL OR DID SHE OFFER THE POOR LEE ONE ALSO?

It is possible Greg is working for some Intelligence Agency because that gay cruising thing is typical of the type of crazy slander they use to discredit dangerous witnesses...

OR YOUR CRUISING NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED

Either that or he's a confirmed Fetzer-like nut...

BRIAN IS A TROLL DOLLS FANTASY

I e-mailed Scheim and he told me Crafard had his front teeth missing at that time so I doubt Yates would have missed it...

CANT MISS WHAT YOU DONT HAVE, RIGHT THEORY TOSSER?

Credible researchers would realize Yates was for real because he passed his lie detector test (something that would never be possible with a gay cruiser)

DID HE PASS BECAUSE HE WAS A GAY CRUISER AS THEY KNOW HOW TO TIGHTEN UP THEIR BUTT CHEEKS TO FOOL THE TEST.

but mostly by what FBI did to him...FBI doesn't murder people with false commitment unless they witnessed something dangerously real...

YOU BETTER RING THE PRESSES AND GET THAT ON THE FRONT PAGE!

The man Yates picked-up was Lee and he was framing Harvey...

IOW LEE WAS FRAMING HIMSELF

Lee was last seen by Yates carrying the paper-wrapped rifle toward the front door of the Book Depository if you are wondering how the rifle got in there that day...

WHAT DAY. THE DAY MISREMBERED.

Parker also knows I have proven Prayer Man is Stanton but my refutation is so devastating to him and his website he is literally not able to admit it without his whole fractured kingdom crashing down...

SARAH STANTON WILL NEVER BE A 5 FOOT 9 INCH MAN WITH DARK HAIR.

SARAH WAS 300 POUNDS 5 FOOT 2 AND HAD GREY HAIR.

BRIAN CANT ADMIT THESE ARE INCOMPATIBLE.
BRIAN CANT RISE TO THE FETZER LEVEL.

Those who use banning to avoid admitting this only confirm their booby status in the research world...

YOU'RE A TROLL WHO CANT TELL MAN FROM WOMAN LET ALONE NUANCES IN REPORTS OR TESTIMONY.
AND KNEEJERK REACTION TO ANYTHING ROKC OR PARKER PUTS FORWARD.
THAT IS A BAD REPUTATION YOU'VE ESTABLISHED FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FATHER BRIAN.

RESEARCH ( LOOK THAT WORD UP) BY PARKER AND BART ARE IN LEAGUES YOUR MESSES CAN NEVER ACHIEVE.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE HATE BASED RESEARCH METHOD.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 1:21 pm
No worries Mick!
I'll see if there is anything missed.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree795
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 1:25 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree797

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree798
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 3:11 pm
ERICH KAMINSKI was born 03 February 1916, received Social Security number 389-05-0127 (indicating Wisconsin)
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 3:16 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree800
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree801
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 5:14 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree806
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree805
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree802
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 5:47 pm
So after the second world war where he exits as a Staff Sergeant, Kaminski becomes a cop in Milwaukee. Typical.

Kaminski had two years of college.
He knew Ruby well. One has to wonder if they talked about if they were relatives by Kaminski/Rubenstein family relations.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree807

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree808

There should be photo of him as Milwaukee Cop and College picture as well.

Cheers,
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 03 May 2022, 7:34 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Kam111
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Kam10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 2:04 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree809

1935 Washington High School Milwaukee Wisconsin
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 2:08 pm
Erich Kaminski '35

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree810
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 2:17 pm
The nose is a dead give away for spotting Kaminski in Dealey Plaza 

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Kamins10

Cheers!!
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 04 May 2022, 2:19 pm
The whole reason Kaminski was interviewed by the FBI was because they had received a tipoff that he was VERY good friends with Ruby. He was thus, a potential suspect for allowing Ruby access to the basement and was duly warned at the start of the interview.

Note how coy he is about saying what he did at the TSBD? So coy, he has no statement of duties for that day on record.

Also... from the Montana Kaimin Nov 22, 1963
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Kamins10

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:11 pm
Exactly Greg.

His duty position and where he was stationed at TSBD was worth much more than a later interview.
There should be reports and documentation of Lt. Kaminski at TSBD but there are none.
It's one of those negative templates again.

Funny a full blooded German doesn't call the rifle a Mauser, but implies a Type 38 Arisaka Japanese
rifle.Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree812

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree814
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree813

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 04 May 2022, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:14 pm
1960 party at Carousel accusation is met with cookie cutter form replies to Curry.

Kaminski along with all the SS officers are questioned
Kaminski like others denies knowledge of party.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree817
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree815
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree816
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:21 pm
Lt Gilmore is the collector of pay offs to cops by Ruby.
Real friendly with Ruby.
Was with partner ... Kaminski... and stayed to watch shows.
Larkin was no slouch and managed the Colony Club and currently manages a club. He knew the score.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree818
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree819
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:23 pm
duplicate post

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 04 May 2022, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:36 pm
Interviews about the party at The Carousel in 1960 by Special Services are

1) Stringfellow
2) Boyd F. Rogers Sgt. patrol. Div
3) Charles A. Moore Forgery Squad
4) Bennie M Newman Burglary n Theft
5)HM Hart Intelligence Section
6) Charles R. Groves
7) Richard L. Clark
#8) Lt. Jack Revill
9) Lt. Erich Kaminski
10) Lt. W Frank Dyson
11) Lt. Frank I. Cornwall Narcotics Section
12) Capt. WP Ganaway
13) Capt. William B. Frazier Patrol Div.

Hmm 13 interviews and supposedly 14 at the party.
Interesting.
So was this the guest list??
Seemed a lot of questioning of Andy Armstrong about cameras and pictures taken in the club by Polaroid. Fwiw.

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Fri 06 May 2022, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:45 pm
So where is 14th interview...

Who might it be... hmmm how about
LT. GILMORE... where is his interview?

Negative templates abound
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 4:52 pm
Billy Willis knows the score and calls Lt. Gilmore when Ruby caps Oswald.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree820
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 5:18 pm
Here the feds want Billy "don" Williams re-interviewed along with Lt. Gilmore about Ruby.
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree824

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS Scree822

Curry in his denial letter about the after hours party at The Carousel says he doubted there was 14 assigned to SS. Curry offers no duty sheet or any document but merely his opinion there were not that many SS officers in Summer 1960.

Interesting the in winter of 1963 Curry has 55 Dallas Police officers assigned to Special Services Bureau
 (shucks in '63 he has 14 temporarily assigned!!)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum