REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Empty Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Tue 03 May 2022, 10:20 am
First topic message reminder :

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree786

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree811

Dallas a officers arrested 105 persons Early saturday in simultaneous raids on no clubs. The places raided for after hour drinkers by Dallas police and liquor control agents were the University sub on Commerce Street and a sub at 3525 Turtle creek. It. Erich Kaminski said two teams of eight officers each struck the clubs at 12 45 . At the University sub 52 persons were arrested and at the 3525 sub 53 were taken into custody. Kaminski said the Only charges involved were violations of the states liquor curfew Law. There was no gambling paraphernalia found. The arrested persons were taken in police Paddy wagons and squad cars to Justice of the peace a e. Richburg a court where they each posted $16.50 Bonds

Sounds like a raid where the mob was tipped off in advance.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree787

1961 directory list him on Joaquin Dr.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree788

Shows Jimmy H student at same Addy
and Ronald L. a flower designer also at the residence.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree790
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree789

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 04 May 2022, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Empty Re: Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Wed 04 May 2022, 6:38 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree825Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree827
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree826Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree828
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree827
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree826
I would think every patrol car would have FLASHLIGHTS....

Anyway are these the large 6volt battery lights these men are running to get to the Depository Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 S-l40010
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree830
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree831
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Empty Re: Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS

Wed 04 May 2022, 6:53 pm
Anyways it puts Kaminski outside(?) before the flashlights arrived.

Good hunting
Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 04 May 2022, 6:56 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree832

Special Services officers wink wink
Vinny

Wed 04 May 2022, 7:13 pm
Wow. Excellent research, Ed.

Thu 05 May 2022, 5:49 am
Thanks Vinny!

I am looking for Erich near the front entrance.
Not exhaustive but some possibilities are:

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree845
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree846
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree847

Anyone else recall any other TSBD images with any other possible Plain Clothes Lieutenants

Much obliged
Ed
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 06 May 2022, 9:05 am
Not sure if this has been posted already, but if it has, it is worth another look.

The allegation that Ruby and Kaminski were close friends came from Joseph Cavagnaro, front office manager of the Sheralton-Hilton. See second last para on the right hand side.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=110

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Vinny

Fri 06 May 2022, 11:58 am
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree173

Fri 06 May 2022, 12:33 pm
Thanks Greg and Vinny!

Yes Cavagnaro was just one of many attesting Gilmore and Kaminski were "friendly" with Ruby.
Ruby's Sister on her trip to Dallas noted the same, Ruby was known by all the policeman in Dallas and greeted him by name.

Ruby's sister who visited Dallas from Detroit/Chicago(?) was Eileen (Harold) Kaminski.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree854
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 12:35 pm
No relationship to the policeman from Germany via Milwaukee Wisconsin of course but it'd make interesting conversation among them.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 12:37 pm
More on Erich Kaminski,

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree855

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree856

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree857
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 06 May 2022, 1:28 pm
I am looking for Erich near the front entrance.

Ed, how certain are you that Kaminski was in civvies?

Detectives wore civvies. But my impression is that the only lieutenants who did were those who had to go out and work in the field such as Day, while the ones who were desk jockies (such as heading a unit) wore uniforms.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 1:47 pm
Thanks for asking Greg.
Couple reasons.
Ive looked at all the Uniformed Cops around and TSBD for so many years now and have never seen a Kaminski schnozz.(nose).
The cop with the nose at the entrance appears to be a patrolman or low ranking, and not a Lt. imo.
I may be wrong but his being one of the top Vice Lieutenants may be a plain clothes position.
That's the way I recall Vice Squads from Hollywood movies of the day etc. to blend in not stand out.

...add the testimony-document posted that they basically operate out of Fairgrounds seems like a plainclothes type of job.

The guys I believe are carrying large 6volt lantern batteries are possibly in Vice and are in plain clothes.

It's a hunch I'm following and the picture Linda Z found of Kaminski examination of a pistol from a news paper has him plain clothes.... I just think looking for him that way may be more fruitful.

Top cop like Revill may wear his fancy dress uniform as his regular clothes as that's his gig.
Where a Chief like Curry wears mostly suit n tie day to day.

Kaminski was just out in the field and at Ruby's and Colony Clubs as I recall and I'm guessing was plain clothes badge flasher there.

Do we have any other Vice Lieutenants on camera from that weekend???

Was Lyons or any other Special Services officer identified wearing DPD uniform????
Good question!
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 2:02 pm
Sorry mean Lt. DYSON. not KE Lyons. Even though Lyons asked Kaminski about going to Oak Cliff(?) and was a plain clothes patrolman....

Bob Carroll was in plainclothes of course.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 06 May 2022, 2:23 pm
Thanks Ed.

You might be right. It is possible Kaminski further delegated getting ID info.  It does seem like a job below his pay grade. Lumpkin may have actually ordered him to organize it rather than carry it out himself. Oswald to his interrogators seemed in no doubt he was stopped by a cop - same as Jarman in his HSCA interview.

Vice detectives would be in suits, but I don't know about the head of the unit.

Here is one example, but there are a few on the web, showing Dallas police lieutenants in uniform - especially if in a desk job. Of course, that is today. I can't say it was the same in '63. When was the photo taken that Linda found? I assumed it was from when he was a detective, but again, I don't know. 
https://police.utdallas.edu/staff/lieutenant-zuber/

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 2:36 pm
https://jfkinvestigators.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/jfk-investigators-identification-project/amp/

Special Services 

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree858
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree860
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree859
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree861
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 2:45 pm
Greg It says Lieutenant Kaminski and he is getting fn high off the pot vapors... this after a raid and Marijuana filled vigil it appears.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree862

(PS Lt. Gilmore went to get the doughnuts)

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Fri 06 May 2022, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 2:59 pm
I am looking at the two Suits at the TSBD I posted earlier up the thread.
One inside, one outside and they seem to join each other at the curb for the Sawyer interview in the squad car of Brennan and Euins.
The one I pointed to was a choice based on his being inside and similar nose.
But then again the guy outside on the landing and moves to sidewalk may be a contender.
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree866

So is it a pocket square or a list.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree864

Another possible view of white shirt dude.
Seen between officers and firemen entering buildingLt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Scree865
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 3:59 pm
Is pocket square guy a reporter....?

Looks vaguely familiar
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 06 May 2022, 8:09 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Erickk10

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Kamins10

Last edited by Ed.Ledoux on Wed 11 May 2022, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 07 May 2022, 9:47 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Erickk10
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Kamins10
Ah, many thanks Ed, you are a legend my friend. That's what I'm looking for. Cheers and many thanks.  Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 1f609

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 08 May 2022, 8:12 am
My pleasure Mick!

Whew,
Good thing Erich didn't add to confusion over the rifle.... and his earlier Enfield identification must have given Buell a seizure when he hears it over the radio in his car.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 08 May 2022, 8:23 am
Interestingly just another example of stuff which was reported and noted on the 22nd and published on the 23rd and then buried.

Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Byp_211
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sun 08 May 2022, 11:53 am
Was wondering if there are any idyllic enfield photos.

Ryder repair tag was for an enfield perhaps?
Drill tap three screws on top.
Thats what gunsmiths do to Enfield and Springfield rifles when adding a scope.

Anyways we can make another thread;
BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER: WHERE'S YOUR RIFLE?
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 08 May 2022, 6:20 pm
Revill
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 17492410
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Assign10
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Jack_r12

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 08 May 2022, 6:25 pm
Lt. Erich Kaminski Dallas Police SS - Page 2 Kam_110

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum