REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

The latest PM thread at the EF

+7
Sharon_Horizons
lanceman
alex_wilson
Vinny
barto
steely_dan
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 Empty The latest PM thread at the EF

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 11:12 am
First topic message reminder :

The thread in question
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29283-a-problem-with-prayer-man/page/2/#comments

The background to it
  • I was included on a bulk mailing list regarding the latest document releases.
  • Someone on the list mentioned a doc regarding Oswald in MC
  • I responded saying I was currently working on that very issue
  • That was Leslie Sharp's cue to give us all her Lafitte bulsheet "proving" Oswald was there.
  • I refused to take her bait, but provided a link for her to get a  forensic asalysis of the datebook.
  • She claimed she could not, and though she hinted at more than one reason, she only named one - money.
  • I then suggested she set up a gofundme.
  • She then backtracked and now said that a study was commissioned but is held up because of an inability to obtain further writing samples.
  • I advised that handwriting analysis is not science. It is subjective opinion bvased on unproven principles and told her the paper and ink need testing.
  • She backtracked again and now claimed that an  Australian documentary production company had forked out 80K for the work done thus for on authentication. This included a stat dec claiming the book was one issued in 1962. Obviously money was not the issue she originally claimed it was. She was struggling to keep her bullsheet straight.
  • My resusal to debate her on the subject of the datebook, saw her resort to a tried and true method among certain types: she tried baiting me with a bunch of lies regarding PM. 
  • Apart from correcting her lies, I again refused to engage her,
  • As a result, yesterday I received an email from a member here alerting me to the thread she started at the EF. 
  • The OP of that thread is one of her responses to me in the email exchanges. Without context. With explanation. She is one fucking pieece of work. 

Lesley has rightly suggested I am unhappy about her starting that thread. 

I do want to thank those that have responded. I could not have done better.

The Lafitte bullsheet authentication
This is what Leslie said in one of her emails:

"The provenance of the blank datebook has been established. I have a written statement from a former executive of the nationwide food distribution company that the datebook was printed in 1962 for their Christmas New Year's gift to preferred customers.  Ergo, the paper is 1962."

This is how the Hitler Diaries were forged:
"Kujau used one of a pile of notebooks he had bought cheaply in East Berlin, and attempted to put the letters "AH" in gold on the front—purchasing plastic, Hong Kong-made letters from a department store, he inadvertently used "FH" rather than "AH". He took the black ribbon from a genuine SS document and attached it to the cover using a German army wax seal. For the ink, he bought two bottles of Pelikan ink—one black, one blue—and mixed them with water so it would flow more easily from the cheap modern pen he used. Finally he sprinkled tea over the pages and bashed the diaries against his desk to give them an aged look."

The statement she has is worthless for the above reason. The paper needs to be tested - as eventually happened with the Hitler diaries. But she will not do it. Her ever changing excuses as to why she can't is testament to that. 

The reason she wants PM to go away
Her reason is not any different to others. To her mind, it ruins her pet theory. Her behavior in those email exchanges is no different to the Two Oswald crowd or the Nutters. Or even Brian. She has trotted out evry logical fallacy she can summon, tried to bait me and then ultimately ran off to copy and post one of her emails to somewhere she surely knew I could not reply. 

Ralph Ganis & Albarelli
Citing Ralph Ganis on Skorzeny is no different to citing David Irving's claim that the Hitler diaries were genuine. 

He has a history of making false claims.
Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ericjames.org

https://ericjames.org › wordpress › 2011/01/06 › ralph...

ralph ganis jesse james from ericjames.org

6 Jan 2011 — In his book, Desperate Measures, Ralph P. Ganis falsely claims a relationship between Frank & Jesse James and the Ku Klux Klan.

Ganis is nothing but a another cheap huckster. I have grave doubts about Albarelli as well by the way that he stole material, covered up real sources and pretended to have inside sources he could not name. He was as shifty as all fuck in my very first contact with him - which was to ask some clarifying questions about one of his online articles. I asked those questions as a fucking fanboy at the time, and it was for my own book. I knew he had a reputation for a being a gun investigator and I took that on face value. His reaction to my questions was one of absolute paranoia that I was setting him up for some kind of gotcha. It wasn't. Again, I wanted to use some of that article for my book. I just needed one or two things clarified.  But his response was the response of someone who thought he was about to be exposed.  One of the questions, as I recall, was a clarifiation on a source. 

I am not surprised the love affair between Ganis and Albarelli didn't last. Falling out between hucksters is not exactly uncommon.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sun 02 Jul 2023, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

alex_wilson

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest PM thread at the EF

Wed 05 Jul 2023, 8:30 pm
Thank you kindly Tom.

Although I doubt Ms Sharp will agree. She's nailed her colours firmly to the mast of the pocket battleship Skorzeny,  the flagship ( according to a recently deciphered entry in the Lafitte datebook) of the Fourth Reich's top secret Kreigsmarine,  stashed away with the flying saucers in an underground base down Antarctica way...

In fact I'm starting to think she's just taking the piss,  maybe she's getting ready to claim the datebook was really a " prank", in the ignoble tradition of the notorious " women's faces "

Now she's attempting to place Rudel near the centre of the gossamer thin fantasy construct,  known as " Project Lancelot "

Insinuating his involvement was instrumental in the facilitation of the long coveted US Visa , required to attend an aerospace conference,  discussing,  if my memory serves me correctly,  the development of the Thunderbolt ground attack jet. 

Rudel did indeed receive a visa and he most certainly did attend the aforementioned conference. 

One slight snag in Ms Sharp's conspiratorial scenario: the actual conference was held in 1976...

Rudel was even more visible and controversial than Skorzeny himself. From 1955 he had been a very vocal champion/ campaigner ( I think he might even have been a candidate) for the reconstituted post Nazi far right. 

Maybe,  in the best traditions of Wehrmacht  doctrine,  crafty old Otto had several contingency plans, stuffed up the sleeve of his immaculately tailored SS Obersturmbannfuhrer's tunic .

Case Lancelot. Scenario B- Hire a Stuka from our CIA/ Mossad contacts in Hollywood,  or borrow one from the Generalussimo's airforce,  disguise it using markings/ roundels of the Cuban airforce,  and have Lt Col Rudel dive bomb the Plaza. Using the mercury tipped bombs we got from Tosh and Chauncey. 

Using an alumni of the OIC as your go to " researcher" regarding Albert Osborne is another example of their wanton frivolity and cavalier research ethics. 

Arguably the Skorzeny Papers was even worse.

These " researchers " and their meagre trail of eager acolytes are living in a dreamworld 

One where Boys From Brazil is considered an accurate historical documentary. 

The datebook is starting to sound like a fucking  card for Nazi Conspiracy Bingo.

Who, I wonder will pop up next? 21, the key to the door of a dilapidated hacienda in Patagonia- Martin Bormann 

Full House!! Ive got Mengele,  Udet,  Panzer Meyer,  Wisceleny and Kramer. What do I win?

A signed copy of Don Jeffries new " bestseller " " Thitd Reich solutions for America's Third World Problems "

P.S. Tom, your post on Prayerman was , as is your wont,  careful,  thoughtful and lucid. However,  on this occasion I have to disagree. While acknowledging a degree of justifiable doubt and the lack of a definitive answer until the 1st generation prints emerge,  the figure looks clearly male. For one there's a noticable lack of breasts. 

I hope you realise,  by the light of a lone flickering candle stub, in a gloomy basement deep in the wilds of Sanibel,  as countless cardboard Grace Slick's peer through the murky,  disturbingly pungent haze,  a crude voodoo doll " Tom Gram" is being crafted out of carefully accumulated  stash  of ear wax,  toenail clippings,  Kleenex tissues and other,  less readily identifiable substances. 

While a whiny high pitched nasal voice intones the magickal charm, he found after Tom Hume and David Guyatt successfully worked out the secret occult subliminal message,  hidden on packets of Kellogg's Frosties..

Wake up Sheeple!! They're Grrrreeeat is actually an ancient Babylonian curse the Anunnaki lizards from the lower 4th dimension taught  their hybrid slaves in the leading Illuminati bloodlines,  part of their abominable rituals, to summon up Moloch. 

Allegedly Don Jeffries once tried summoning up Moloch ( why not? Better try conjuring up some monstrous trans dimensional entity than leave these white robes lying around)

Unwisely he used the notoriously illiterate Stevie Gaals translation of the accursed ritual..

Needless to say it all ended in pain,  ignominy and tragedy. 

As Donnie spent the best part of 2015 being possessed by demonic Uber Eats drivers, delivering infernal flame grilled baby chickens,  although on a slightly happier note he ended up getting engaged to a rather kinky golem called Malachi,  they had even picked out the bridesmaids dresses and booked their honeymoon ( a cosy little hotel in Oak Cliff) until Donnie stumbled across the entry for Golem , during his daily visit to Rightpedia..

Our chum Brian,  striving valiantly,  the sole remaining bastion of credible conspiracy research,  marooned on a virtual island,  surrounded by a vast ocean of bandwidth infested with booby moderators,  cowardly scoffolaws and rampaging ROKC trolls 

If he had spent a fraction of the time he spends on his hollow bombast,  ritualistically anointing himself the most skilled researcher on the Kennedy internet,  he might have avoided his ignominious fate 

And actually learned something worth knowing.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 Empty Re: The latest PM thread at the EF

Wed 05 Jul 2023, 10:32 pm
Nazi Conspiracy Bingo, do tell how this game works.

Go for it! I'm a smartass & Very Happy

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Thu 06 Jul 2023, 7:45 pm
Leslie on PM in 2016.

https://jfkfacts.org/22269-2/

Thu 06 Jul 2023, 8:12 pm
" We have ways of making you play, ja?"

Nazi Conspiracy Bingo. " It's the bestest fun ive ever had shouting out after fondling my balls " Don Jeffries  

The rules are pretty simple: Choose one of the conspiratorial scenarios then try to get as many notorious ex Nazis as possible involved 

Remember this isn't reality folks, it's only Conspiracy Bingo, so get creative!!

You want Ernst Kaltenbrunner " Puttin' on the Ritz" with James Files and Hans Joachim Marseilles on the Grassy knoll at 12 25 on November 22nd? Or whatabout Oskar Dirlewanger working the freight elevators in the Depository? " Say you have a much bigger nose than your identical twin who came down 15 minutes ago,  are you sure Oswald isn't a Jewish name?"

Or what about Dolfo Galland taking Sparky,  Beverley Oliver,  Juddufki and Sheba for a spin in a flying saucer? Maybe he gave James Vinson a lift down to the Trinity River!!

What's that? Wynne Johnson now claims he saw LHO with David Atlee Phillips,  Mac Wallace AND Paul Blobel?

Nazi Conspiracy Bingo- YOUR CONSPIRACY YOUR WAY

Get Benjamin Cole to pose for the publicity photos. Gurning out in his monocle and his PVC SS officer's cap.

His lugubrious visage , staring out  of the box would surely attract a demographic not usually noted for their interest in board games 

Nazi Conspiracy Bingo! It's the most fun a roomful of conspiracy theorists can have with a giant tombola full of popping balls. 

Surprise Surprise Ms Sharp has chosen to pass. Preferring to dally in the walled garden of conspiracy delights, safely anaesthesised by their troof and ensconced farr from the madding crowd with their pesky old facts.

Listening in rapt wonderment as Ron Bulman,  the muezzin of troofiness recites a sura or two from the sacred text,  in his somnolent sing song voice...

Ive been accused of being obsessed with Hitler and the Nazis. If by obsessed you mean careful with the facts,  an congenial unwillingness to make irresponsible claims and a deep desire to understand,  to the best of my limited abilities,  to actually understand the era , yes, I admit I am as obsessed with Nazi Germany and WW2 as I am with the other periods of history I attempt to study and deepen my understanding of.

Apologies for sounding fatuous,  or needlessly portentous , but I should damn well hope anyone,  attempting to study such an important,  not to mention,  controversial subject should be likewise obsessed. 

To see such careless disregard for basic facts,  imho at least,  demonstrates a fundamental disrespect for the readership. As well as a willingness to distort the narrative/downplay or simply ignore inconvenient details in favour of the preferred theory. 

Insisting Skorzeny was the " tactical mastermind " of the Gran Sasso raid doesn't make it true,  nor does it help promote the fantasy of Project Lancelot 

Ms Sharp,  don't listen to me. Take Coup in Dallas to any halfway competent scholar of the Third Reich and explain your thesis,  I assure you , the response will be pretty much the same as mine. 

If you genuinely cared about uncovering the truth and not just defended your particular concept, I would have thought you would be more than eager to ensure your book is as accurate as possible. 

I have to admit I'm mildly disappointed but not surprised by the non response. 

The late Mr. Albarelli's claims about Skorzeny's wartime escapades were just wrong. 

This is not a matter of debate. 

Likewise his claims regarding his alleged post war endeavours and his connection to various Nazi " fraternal organisations ", a considerable percentage of these, most notably ODESSA, were largely fictional creations. 

Designed to feed the 70s/ 80s taste for Nazi exploration schlock. 

Unrepentant fanatics in beige safari suits,  plotting and conniving in steamy jungle stockades,  or gloomy desert haciendas,  nestled in the forbidding depths of the grim moonswept sierras. 

Wizened old reptiles controlling vast underground armies of eager adepts,  dreaming of Der Tag.

P.S. Thanks for posting this Vinny. How predictable and how absolutely fucking typical

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 12:45 am
Vinny wrote:Leslie on PM in 2016.

https://jfkfacts.org/22269-2/

Thank you Vinny.
A testament to Leslie Sharp's diabolical behaviour.
It is actually much worse than I cared to remember at first.

Nazi Conspiracy Bingo is Doyle's fave game.

Prayer-Man.com
JFK_FNG

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 4:08 am
@alex_wilson
Sharp just said she’s in for the debate. *Grabs popcorn*. Not sure the logistics of getting temporary posting status, but I think you can just email edforumbusiness@proton.me and they’ll give you an account.
barto
barto

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 5:02 am
Pass us the popcorn Tom...... The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 1f35a

Prayer-Man.com
lanceman

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 5:23 am
JFK_FNG wrote:@alex_wilson
Sharp just said she’s in for the debate. *Grabs popcorn*. Not sure the logistics of getting temporary posting status, but I think you can just email edforumbusiness@proton.me and they’ll give you an account.
I wanted temporary EF posting privileges as a guest to just ask a question and was denied. This issue has obviously gotten a lot of attention so hopefully the outcome is more positive.
barto
barto

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 5:29 am
Just sign up as a new member. Or is there a new-member freeze?

Prayer-Man.com
Roger Odisio

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 6:35 am
There's no need for temporary status.  After the debate, you can continue to participate or not, as you wish.  You'll need to supply a pic with your application.   edforumbusiness@proton.me   
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 11:45 am
JFK_FNG wrote:@alex_wilson
Yeah, I don't think they do "temporary". Just join and stop posting when you've had enough.

Here is what Ms. Sharp said:

Before I consider your post carefully and respond in full, I'm on board Alex Wilson joining the forum for this debate, assuming he'll play nice and by these house rules, not those of ROKC.

She is reminding us all that Alex will not be able to call her bullshit by that name and that her bullshit will be fine with mods as long as it is stated politely.    

She needn't worry. Alex employs satire as a compliment to facts, not "foul" language and callouts of bullshit to compliment them, as some do here.

I don't believe there are any rules against satirizing ideas and theories. Not even at the Thirteen Inch Head Emporium.

I should add that Alex may be delayed in joining. I'm guessing as a cricket tragic he is too busy trying to rouse the English cricket team to new heights of tenacity in this critical third Ashes test.

For Lesley and others. These matches go for 5 days and there are 5 matches played. England is already down 2-0. There could be a declaration of war against Australia before these matches are over. That's how fuckin' serious this shit is. 

So far though, they have fallen short of calling the Australian captain a Nazi.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

lanceman

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 12:08 pm
Roger Odisio wrote:There's no need for temporary status.  After the debate, you can continue to participate or not, as you wish.  You'll need to supply a pic with your application.   edforumbusiness@proton.me   
It’s kind of a joke. Many of the photos are so blurry as to render the member unrecognizable. One member’s photo looked like he was wearing a jockstrap as a hat and was in deep shadow as well. Another posted a photo of himself as a teenager even though he’s in his 60s (both have since updated their photos). What is the point? Doesn’t seem to have improved the quality of discourse on the EF as the current thread demonstrates.
lanceman

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 12:10 pm
“There could be a declaration of war against Australia before these matches are over. That's how fuckin' serious this shit is.“

Better get cracking on those nuclear subs!
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 1:06 pm
lanceman wrote:“There could be a declaration of war against Australia before these matches are over. That's how fuckin' serious this shit is.“

Better get cracking on those nuclear subs!
Nuclear subs? Againsts the Poms????

Nah mate. We'll just fart in their general direction and order Kylie to come home.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 1:15 pm
lanceman wrote:
Roger Odisio wrote:There's no need for temporary status.  After the debate, you can continue to participate or not, as you wish.  You'll need to supply a pic with your application.   edforumbusiness@proton.me   
It’s kind of a joke. Many of the photos are so blurry as to render the member unrecognizable. One member’s photo looked like he was wearing a jockstrap as a hat and was in deep shadow as well. Another posted a photo of himself as a teenager even though he’s in his 60s (both have since updated their photos). What is the point? Doesn’t seem to have improved the quality of discourse on the EF as the current thread demonstrates.
That's why I never did that here/ No point. Was I supposed to check social media to see if the photo matches? And even if it does, that doesn't mean the name is real to start with. 

The idea was okay in principle. It was all about reminding everyone that we are all human - that combined with their ever-changing rules, was supposed to keep the place civilized. But all it did was allow hucksters to join and push their bullshit free of any fear of it - or them -  being called out.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 8:04 pm
The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 Scree259

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 8:36 pm
Thanks Tom, Lanceman,  Roger,  Barto and Greg. 

I guess I'll have to dig out my Roget's Thesaurus,  I do believe I have the 1781 version stashed away somewhere,(  probably beside my Rudolf Hoess' Happy Hanukkah Recipe Book,  Marquis de Sade's Guide to Etiquette, John Butler's Bumper book of Anatomy,  Hassle free Animal Husbandry and Photo Analysis and,  not forgetting,  Vlad Tepes' Do's and Don'ts of Table Manners ) 

So I can brush up on my euphemisms,  finding the most colourful and inventive way to call a spade an  intrafrastically multi pronged multi purpose implement,  rather than just a plain old spade. 

If I was feeling particularly pedantic,  and if my trusty ACME Pat Speer Signature Ironymeter wasn't getting repaired by Professor Sanford's thumbless clock making cousin,  I might think of reciprocating,  by asking Ms Sharp to refrain from trafficking in highly dubious " facts" and constantly repeating proven falsehoods. 

Civility does indeed have a place,  especially somewhere that advertises itself,  seemingly without irony as an " Education Forum " a place where,  ir so you would have thought,  educated fact based debate and discourse is actively encouraged. 

But civility at the cost of actual content,  imho at least,  is a very slippery,  precipitous even,  slope. 

Appending knowingly erroneous statements with gilded platitudes is the height of disrespectfulness 

Remember Paul Trejo? Who went tripping merrily through countless threads,  dispensing his prissy minded ps and qs like an elderly spinster in some low rent Swiss Finishing school. , whilst spreading bullshit liberally,  like he was " buttering" the toast at a coprophiliacs feast 

Apart from a certain Sanibelite of our acquaintance Trejo was the most selfish self centred twat ever to darken the portals of the JFK internet,  Relentlessly peddling his asinine pet theory and using a veritable cornucopia of lies and fantasy scenarios to do so. 

I often wondered if he had a compromising photo or two of Lord Gordo,  stashed away in the rop pocket of his red shirt.  Perhaps after a night on the Babysham Lord Gordo got a bit carried away with the hairless Filipino " masseuse " who was " waxing his eyebrows "

Could you imagine John Butler trying to photo analyse THAT? 

" Hot Diggity Dawg what the Sam Hill was Uncle Dropsy doing up on the 6th floor with a sartorially conscious chihuahua,  I always thunk Uncle Dropsy got hisself circumtanshualised when he run away to join the Kentucky Cabinet of Human Curiosities "

I'm starting to get really worried about John Butler now....

Picturing him using his unique audio visual analytical skills,  adopting them in every day scenarios..

Why did John Butler cross the road?

Because there weren't no articulated 20 ton truck heading right for me, it were just a migrating flock of purple  crested tits,  heading south to Sanibel...

What was the last thing that went through John Butler's mind?

The taillights of a 20 ton articulated truck...

I'll most certainly give the idea some careful thought over the weekend,  if I could resign my membership immediately after debating Ms Sharp I would definitely be interested,  but I'm not altogether convinced they would ever permit me to join, even temporarily. 

Could you just imagine the reaction down Sanibel way? If yet another demented ROKC troll sullied the hallowed portals,  while the greatest,  most skilled,  credible and talented researcher EVER is left, once again on the sidelines. 

The eternal wallflower of the JFK internet 

No one wants to do the hand jive with the towering genius who realised seemingly nondescript and unremarkable Dallas secretary/ housewife was, in reality,  a gender fluid shapeshifter,  able to change his/ her size,, body shape,  hair colour,  hairline,  clothing and gender , and all in the blink of a shutter of a magic camera...

All joking aside whomever ( or whatever) is in charge of the decrepit antiquated fossil,  otherwise known as Deep fOO,  needs to take a long hard searching look at themselves. 

Brian's predictably banal,  fantasy filled sighs of late middle aged bordering on elderly teenage angst are skirting pretty close to the downright slanderous and borderline libellous. 

How the mighty fall. From a fearless bastion of truth to down market purveyors of kindergarten level delusion and onanistic troof,  to boldly combating the all seeing eye of the global panopticon,  to hosting the warped adolescent gripes of a spurned conspiracy theorist. Peddling his tragicomic confections..

alex_wilson

Fri 07 Jul 2023, 8:50 pm
Thanks Vinny. 

P.S. if a certain Freiherr Heinrich Von Busch und Hermansdorf joins the Education Forum in the next few days,  using a photo of a silver haired square jawed mensch in the uniform of a Colonel in the  Grossdeutschland division,  peering through binoculars at a fire blackened skyline,  it's just me, I had to adopt the identity of a public school wastrel due to outstanding issues with those communists over at the War Crimes Commission,  the schweinhunds didn't believe I was teaching clog dancing at the Albrecht Doyle und Schweitzer Institute of Tap dancing and Floral Arts in Zurich,  from September 193o to May 1945..

barto
barto

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 5:24 am
"Prayer Man should never have been part of the Skorzeny dialogue.........it lives in it's own place within the study of the JFK assassination....."

Quote taken from one of the best researchers in this game.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 11:52 am
barto wrote:"Prayer Man should never have been part of the Skorzeny dialogue.........it lives in it's own place within the study of the JFK assassination....."

Quote taken from one of the best researchers in this game.

BRIAN!!!!!????

Oh, sorry. You said ONE of the best... not THE best....

Me

Don Jeffries

barto
barto

Wed 12 Jul 2023, 5:25 pm
Exacto Wink

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 3:15 am
It's beginning to dawn on Brian that the FOO also consider him to be a "shit-poster".
How much longer will they allow his "antics"?
Will he launch legal action against the FOO?...nail biting stuff for all with nothing better to do. Including me..hehehe...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 5:29 am
And now the untrustworthy lil girl posted content from emails by me and Greg.
The spite that twat is filled with is quite something.

So one more time, due to increasing demand no less.

FUCK OFF LESLIE SHARP!!!

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 10:54 am
barto wrote:And now the untrustworthy lil girl posted content from emails by me and Greg.
The spite that twat is filled with is quite something.

So one more time, due to increasing demand no less.

FUCK OFF LESLIE SHARP!!!
Well, to be fair, I did tell her to post it.

I guess sarcasm goes over her head.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 11:59 am
The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 2 118

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum