REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

The latest PM thread at the EF

+7
Sharon_Horizons
lanceman
alex_wilson
Vinny
barto
steely_dan
greg_parker
11 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 Empty The latest PM thread at the EF

Sun 02 Jul 2023, 11:12 am
First topic message reminder :

The thread in question
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/29283-a-problem-with-prayer-man/page/2/#comments

The background to it
  • I was included on a bulk mailing list regarding the latest document releases.
  • Someone on the list mentioned a doc regarding Oswald in MC
  • I responded saying I was currently working on that very issue
  • That was Leslie Sharp's cue to give us all her Lafitte bulsheet "proving" Oswald was there.
  • I refused to take her bait, but provided a link for her to get a  forensic asalysis of the datebook.
  • She claimed she could not, and though she hinted at more than one reason, she only named one - money.
  • I then suggested she set up a gofundme.
  • She then backtracked and now said that a study was commissioned but is held up because of an inability to obtain further writing samples.
  • I advised that handwriting analysis is not science. It is subjective opinion bvased on unproven principles and told her the paper and ink need testing.
  • She backtracked again and now claimed that an  Australian documentary production company had forked out 80K for the work done thus for on authentication. This included a stat dec claiming the book was one issued in 1962. Obviously money was not the issue she originally claimed it was. She was struggling to keep her bullsheet straight.
  • My resusal to debate her on the subject of the datebook, saw her resort to a tried and true method among certain types: she tried baiting me with a bunch of lies regarding PM. 
  • Apart from correcting her lies, I again refused to engage her,
  • As a result, yesterday I received an email from a member here alerting me to the thread she started at the EF. 
  • The OP of that thread is one of her responses to me in the email exchanges. Without context. With explanation. She is one fucking pieece of work. 

Lesley has rightly suggested I am unhappy about her starting that thread. 

I do want to thank those that have responded. I could not have done better.

The Lafitte bullsheet authentication
This is what Leslie said in one of her emails:

"The provenance of the blank datebook has been established. I have a written statement from a former executive of the nationwide food distribution company that the datebook was printed in 1962 for their Christmas New Year's gift to preferred customers.  Ergo, the paper is 1962."

This is how the Hitler Diaries were forged:
"Kujau used one of a pile of notebooks he had bought cheaply in East Berlin, and attempted to put the letters "AH" in gold on the front—purchasing plastic, Hong Kong-made letters from a department store, he inadvertently used "FH" rather than "AH". He took the black ribbon from a genuine SS document and attached it to the cover using a German army wax seal. For the ink, he bought two bottles of Pelikan ink—one black, one blue—and mixed them with water so it would flow more easily from the cheap modern pen he used. Finally he sprinkled tea over the pages and bashed the diaries against his desk to give them an aged look."

The statement she has is worthless for the above reason. The paper needs to be tested - as eventually happened with the Hitler diaries. But she will not do it. Her ever changing excuses as to why she can't is testament to that. 

The reason she wants PM to go away
Her reason is not any different to others. To her mind, it ruins her pet theory. Her behavior in those email exchanges is no different to the Two Oswald crowd or the Nutters. Or even Brian. She has trotted out evry logical fallacy she can summon, tried to bait me and then ultimately ran off to copy and post one of her emails to somewhere she surely knew I could not reply. 

Ralph Ganis & Albarelli
Citing Ralph Ganis on Skorzeny is no different to citing David Irving's claim that the Hitler diaries were genuine. 

He has a history of making false claims.
Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ralph P. Ganis Promotes New Fake Jesse James History

Ericjames.org

https://ericjames.org › wordpress › 2011/01/06 › ralph...

ralph ganis jesse james from ericjames.org

6 Jan 2011 — In his book, Desperate Measures, Ralph P. Ganis falsely claims a relationship between Frank & Jesse James and the Ku Klux Klan.

Ganis is nothing but a another cheap huckster. I have grave doubts about Albarelli as well by the way that he stole material, covered up real sources and pretended to have inside sources he could not name. He was as shifty as all fuck in my very first contact with him - which was to ask some clarifying questions about one of his online articles. I asked those questions as a fucking fanboy at the time, and it was for my own book. I knew he had a reputation for a being a gun investigator and I took that on face value. His reaction to my questions was one of absolute paranoia that I was setting him up for some kind of gotcha. It wasn't. Again, I wanted to use some of that article for my book. I just needed one or two things clarified.  But his response was the response of someone who thought he was about to be exposed.  One of the questions, as I recall, was a clarifiation on a source. 

I am not surprised the love affair between Ganis and Albarelli didn't last. Falling out between hucksters is not exactly uncommon.

Last edited by greg_parker on Sun 02 Jul 2023, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

Vinny

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 Empty Re: The latest PM thread at the EF

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 12:01 pm
The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 219

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 Empty Re: The latest PM thread at the EF

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 12:03 pm
The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 314

Admin

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 3:41 pm
Vinny wrote:The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 118

Either she or Ganis is lying about "missing" records.

Here is what the grifter said in his book about his sources

The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 Ganis10

Here is what Ganis says in his shitty book about his sources. Does anyone see anything there about anything being missing?

My guess is that the delightful Ms Sharp made it up in order to insert herself and the Skorzeny BS into the conversation with the express intent of baiting me and Bart. 

And while on the subject of his book, his "Skorzeny paper" are also almost certainly fraudulent. 

The coy little darling referred only to buying the papers in 2012 from a "reputable auction house". ROFL. No such fucking thing. But I fully get why he didn't want to name the auction house.

He apparently paid 22K for them from Alexander's Historical Auction House.
https://www.alexautographs.com/auction-lot/the-personal-archives-of-the-most-dangerous-man_B64273C68C

This "reputable" company has a history of selling fake Hitler memorabilia.

http://wartimeautographs.com/blog/alexander-historical-auctions-fake-factory-hitler

hhttps://www.droog-mag.nl/hitler/2022/aha-millions-for-fake-adolf-hitler-watch.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Autographs

https://nationalpost.com/news/expert-casts-doubt-on-the-authenticity-of-hitlers-personal-phone-sold-for-243000

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/holocaust-hawker-disgrace-profiting-nazi-memorabilia-banned-article-1.160128

Ganis, Albarelli, Sharp and anyone else associated with these faked diaries and the shitty books written about them all  perpretated a fraud on the public. 

I don't usually telly ANYONE to fuck off.

But I am happy to make some exceptions.

Last edited by greg_parker on Thu 13 Jul 2023, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 3:58 pm
I stand by every word of it.

Prayer-Man.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 5:08 pm
barto wrote:I stand by every word of it.
So you should. Good call.
alex_wilson

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 7:41 pm
In amongst the baiting and lip trembling  "woe is me" histrionics, I notice the Divine Ms S astutely avoids  defending the veracity of her alleged " facts"

Preferring  instead to play her conspiracy ganes: propping up one highly dubious source by referring to an equally unreliable source!! 

Nazi Conspiracy Bingo is starting to metamorphosise into the equally funtastic Nazi Conspiracy Blankety Black,  try to match the cryptic reference to the infamous ex Nazi 

The whole " datebook " thing reeks to the high heavens. 

Instead of 1/ producing actual verifiable information to back up her myriad claims or 2/ Doing the honourable thing by holding up her hands, admitting error and agreeing to revise any future editions, she just carries on regardless( great film incidentally,  if only Sid, Kenny,  Babs and the gang were still around!! Carry on Conspiracing would be a classic. Charlie Hawtrey as intrepid jazz loving bongo bashing " radical literatus " and " essayist " Charlie Drago, " oh I say" Charlie titters,  sticking his head out of the dirty knickers hamper in the Rhode Island over 60s Ladies Volleyball dressing room, " I swear by gad I saw a fat Nazi climbing in here" Hattie Jacques as bouffanted permatanned Texas hausfrau turned ace deep political detective, Sid James as the ghost of Hank Albarelli and not forgetting Kenneth Williams as Robert Montenegro)

Leaving a trail of dung pellets,  I'm sorry,  of course I meant Dragooseque gnomic musings from the " datebook ", for her well trained, albeit  barely  housebroken troupe of oompah loompahs to assiduously follow. 

Also , I notice her penchant for resorting to the much beloved" I'm just a victim, an honest conspiracy  theorist guv,  surrounded by bullies who are threatened by my troof...wanna  buy a book? "stand by/ stand up routine ( in this particular occasion,  tragically,  it makes hardly any difference) trotted out since conspiracies immemorial when a treasured pet theory is put under the spotlight. 

Threatened? Ahh the old warhorse  returns. How  many times did  Jimbo Baggins scold us poor  disbelievers,  destined for doppelganger  hell,  informing us we were threatened  by HARVEY and LEE?A particularly transparent insincere dodge. Following the same dubious logic are are assassination researchers simply " threatened " by the Warren Report? Are all brave selfless campaigners against injustice likewise " threatened " , by the bullshit that's served up in place of or in the name of justice?

Silly old me. I thought the whole point of research was attempting to resolve and repair a great injustice,  exposing the lies and  the monumental  deception. I joined ROKC because they had the guts and the integrity not to differentiate: between lies told by LNs and those told by their closely intertwined CT kin. 

Lies are still lies, no matter who tells them. Giving fake witnesses,  touts and piss artists the benefit of the doubt,  simply because their lies happen to bolster whatever the particular troof du jour happens to be is utter fucking self destructive lunacy. 

Bully, like Nazi is a deeply offensive pejorative term,   with all sorts of horrendous connotations. Time and time again I'm fucking amazed and sickened by the utter hypocrisy,  and the very particular sense of selective outrage. 

To call Greg and Barto bullies,  while comparing us all to the ex Nazis who populate their vivid fantasy lifes is about as accurate and truthful as the rest of their claims. 

What did Julius Streicher say about those who fire their panzerfausts from glass bunkers? Maybe Julius was Lafitte's enigmatic Holdhout? He was executed at Nuremberg back in 1946, but what the hey!!, when as the Divine Ms S allowed silly old facts to get in the way of a good conspiracy yarn?

Her mania for connections and joining imaginary dots is beginning to remind me of the Xmas Fezzo the Fez brought smallpox infected crackers back from Fort  Detrick ( he was serving as Guinea Pig in chief- and for the love of God John Butler before you even ask it doesn't mean he tried to cram as many of the furry critters as possible up you know where) in the biological weapons department), he ended up spending Boxing Day " joining the pustules " on his poor wife's swollen pus engorged face, believing he had discovered the " Face "of old time comedian Milton Berle , and inspired by the Face of Jesus he discovered last week on his pop tart, he claimed to find the astral representation of the alleged naughty snapshot of J Edgar getting down on Clyde Tolson on her bloated ladybits...

Ms Sharp had absolutely no problems with Mr Montenegro spewing all manner of venomous bile, and here she is herself,  comparing us to the nazis,  who,  she has in her fantasy construct assassinating Kennedy. 

Way to stay classy Ms S!!

Unfortunately Greg,  Barto and the good folks thereabouts have a specific,  well honed talent for spotting the shysters and the snake oil vendors,  who often attempt to tout their wares to the " research community " People are never going to embrace those who expose their false agendas. Selling a book, modestly co titled ," the Definitive investigation " ,  based on a compote of proveable falsehoods and extremely unscrupulous source material,  is, to my mind at least,  beneath contempt 

Greg , Barto and the folks here have an incredibly low tolerance threshold for prevaricators and outright bullshit merchants. 

And rightly so 

I'm afraid " playing nice" with assorted charlatans and tall story tellers has been instrumental in the precipitous,  sometimes dizzying decline in standards. Not to mention the cost in the terms of credibility. Condemning actual historical research,  research solid enough to withstand the harshest academic scrutiny,  to languish in the tabloid gutter with the Driver Didit brigade,  the Juddufkists,  the doppelgangbangers and their wild and whacky cohorts. 

So, yes, I can completely understand Greg and Barto's anger. They have every reason to be angry,  watching their hard earned gains being dragged through the somewhat turgid and overwrought imaginations of characters who are peddling yet another utterly worthless conspiracy fable.

Alexander Historical Auctions has a thoroughly abysmal reputation. Absolutely abysmal. In a market not particularly noted for its ethics they have managed to earn themselves an unenviable reputation for sheer graft and for catering to the depraved fetishes of gullible rich degenerates,  or those who profit from acting as intermediaries for the same clientele. 

If my memory serves me correctly,  I'm pretty certain Ret Major Ganis made a big deal about the alleged " papers" hinting at all sorts of deals and shadowy secret sources. Hiding,  or rather trying to hide, the lingering stench of bullshit under hazy clouds of spy mystique. 

Personally, I think any decent minded individual : who cares about salvaging history from the dungheap,  piled up with decades worth of disinformation,  deceit and delusion, who actually cares about the facts and not about trying to prop up their favourite pet theory , and,  most importantly of all,  care about tearing aside all the lies and counterfeit " facts " that have served like a shroud for nigh on 60 year's,  keeping the actual truth obscured by the garish flutter of flags and the sombre pomp of the parent state, has an obligation to be as honest and transparent as possible when dealing with such potentially crucial evidence 

Bottom line: this ain't about selling fucking books , especially when it relies upon the false lustre of an extremely dubious artifact,  its about history. Its about chipping away at the fiercely durable wall of lies, allowing even just a single jolt of sunlight to sneak triumphantly through. 

I hope I don't sound like a shit breathing evangelist of troof but it really does my invisible titties in,  to see utter cack like this being relentlessly peddled. 

Counterfeit history is still counterfeit history. It matters not who hawks it.

I read a few pages of the preview for Coup...the more I read it, the worse it gets.

The French " Malice"? Instead of Milice,  that's the kind of juvenile errors that are made repeatedly. 

Ms Sharp,  imho, isn't remotely interested in a serious factually based debate. She'll dive, dodge,  divert,  smear, insinuate and try to pull every last trick in the conspiracists handbook to avoid dealing with the actual issues. 

It's actually shameful.

Last edited by alex_wilson on Fri 14 Jul 2023, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 8:01 pm
So many charlatans and clowns messing up the case. Is it any wonder so many of the public scoff at the very idea of a JFK Conspiracy? They have caused far more damage than Lone nutters.

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 8:27 pm
You said it Vinny 

One Brian is the equivalent of whole stable full of DVPs 

Brian confirms( actually exceeds) the very worst stereotypes of conspiracy theorists,  the sort of stereotypes that are DVPs stock in trade. 

Threatening to sue the  Ed forum and Mark Knight personally? For not readmitting the character who has spent the best part of a decade carrying out a virulent multi platform hate offensive? And for the most heinous crime of denying " his" " correct " evidence. Refusing to believe ( with,  at an approximate guess 99.99999999999% of the human race) that Sarah Stanton was in fact history's first ( and to date only) recorded gender fluid shapeshifter. Morphing,  as seamlessly as John Butler when he comes bursting out of a cubicle in the Ladies restroom,  dressed up as Stork boy, changing her bodyshape,  size, girth,  clothes,  hair colour,  hairline and her gender, and all in the blink of the shutter of a magic camera...

But,  you're just a troll, if you were a skilled credible researcher like me you would focus on the sleeves, even though they are different colours..

It's all in the sleeves,  baby!!

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 13 Jul 2023, 9:17 pm
The latest PM thread at the EF - Page 3 Prayer17

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Mon 17 Jul 2023, 3:43 am
steely_dan wrote:It's beginning to dawn on Brian that the FOO also consider him to be a "shit-poster".
How much longer will they allow his "antics"?
Will he launch legal action against the FOO?...nail biting stuff for all with nothing better to do. Including me..hehehe...

Bumped for Brian...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Vinny

Mon 17 Jul 2023, 7:54 pm
Critical review of Ganis book.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/major-ralph-p-ganis-the-skorzeny-papers-evidence-for-the-plot-to-kill-jfk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum