REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man with a rounded collar.

+10
barto
Chris_Davidson
alex_wilson
Redfern
Ed.Ledoux
BC_II
greg_parker
Vinny
Jake_Sykes
sandylarsen
14 posters
Go down
sandylarsen

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Empty Prayer Man with a rounded collar.

Thu 26 Oct 2023, 8:36 pm
First topic message reminder :

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Darnell-new-frame-cropped

I first saw this a few years ago and thought it was an image altered by someone in Duncan's crowd to poke fun at those who support Prayer Man as a man. Note the feminine collar.

But yesterday a guy name Alan Ford posted it on EF (here) and said that Bart Kamp published it "a while back." Then he claimed that a James Hackerott had predicted years earlier that the neckline on PM would prove to be a problem for Prayer Man supporters. (He had seen the copy of Darnell frames at the Sixth Floor Museum.)

What do you guys think about this?

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Empty Re: Prayer Man with a rounded collar.

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 1:57 pm
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombom44
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombom43
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombom45
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Empty Re: Prayer Man with a rounded collar.

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 2:05 pm
Trash by curb,

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombod84

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 2:22 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Once again I defer to William Allen.
Here are close ups of Elm Ext pavement and Elm Ext Sidewalk. (due to "misfiring" camera)
Neither appear to be in new condition or freshly layed.
Could one section have been poured on 20-21st as part of curb and gutter or sidewalk repair not readily visible... sure, of course.

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombod83

I looked at weather for 21st, it was cool but well above the 55° threshhold for needing curing blankets. About the same for 20th -14th (7 days)

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Screen32

But it did have light rain, a possible reason for protecting fresh crete. Tarp to avoid pock marks in fresh pours?

Long before I sold, stocked and used concrete blankets, they were made of burlap. Burlap retains moisture, and adds some minor thermal barrier.
Modern world uses reflective, foam filled, poly "padded" blankets.

Is the guy carring a burlap blanket or a coat?

Cheers, Ed
Ed, this gif captures the newly-laid section of sidewalk

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 S8KPw
What I recall from my childhood is the use of either a tarpaulin (which I think is what you are referring to as burlap?)for when it was raining, or sometimes polyethylene sheeting which I would have just thought of as plastic back then.

Yes, I agree, what appears to be carried could equally be a coat. But that does not detract from the fact that a section of concrete was newly laid and would have had something covering it.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 2:51 pm
Yes, just nothing looks new.
Its got painted curbs stenciled No Parking, so those are old.
The sidewalk where barricades are haphazardly placed isnt fresh in any photo, even pics taken by accident, or purposely to end/start a roll and pointed at the concrete. Sections edges are chipped at expansion joints, its dirty, got gum or stain on it, fitting with older pour. (not ancient, just not fresh)

I am assuming the barricades have zero connection to do with concrete or repairs of any surface on Elm Ext. and the traffic barricades were utilised to block Elm Ext for the P. parade.
Most obviously to block the width of Houston, from which these two were borrowed, for two lanes of Elm Ext.

The little yellow sign and light is for no loading zone near the corner where it is affixed.

Might have better luck finding a Cuban flag than city of Dallas fixing up Dealey Plaza.
That happens 'after' the 22nd. 😉

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 4:11 pm
No worries, burlap is just old school woven jute.
Most widely used for burlap sacks to sell food items.(coffee, beans, etc)
In the 50's thats the curing blanket material of choice (only choice).

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 S-165010

Then they added poly to one side.
https://sandbaggy.com/products/concrete-curing-blankets?variant=39495386497129&utm_campaign=gs-2019-01-17&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhfipBhCqARIsAH9msbm8IMEpFqS1NBxs8MLdF0XF4b1tLTktBbYjll3fnjlYZ2Iyza8JSF0aAtxyEALw_wcB

Then later they made them from all poly, woven, with reflective surface on one side (keeps heat in) and black on top (absorbs heat from sun)

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Concre10

I've handled thousands of these.
Sold, bought, rented... the rented ones come back with chunks missing, stuck to the sidewalk.

There is the controversy over the 'bullet scar' on a section across from TSBD, and it was said to have a "hankerchief or bandana" from a worker impregnated into the sidewalk that just gives the appearance of a bullet mark.
It was studied by fbi lab(?) and said to be fabric,.. yeah, its old burlap fibers stuck in the concrete.

Greg when was it your pop was pouring/finishing concrete? 50's or 60's
Got any photos of him tarping walks?
Thats the best evidence, historically.

Best evidence here is Barricades for Vehicular Traffic, a coat over a mans arm, trash, and pics of older concrete.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 5:23 pm
Ed.Ledoux wrote:No worries, burlap is just old school woven jute.
Most widely used for burlap sacks to sell food items.(coffee, beans, etc)
In the 50's thats the curing blanket material of choice (only choice).

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 S-165010

Then they added poly to one side.
https://sandbaggy.com/products/concrete-curing-blankets?variant=39495386497129&utm_campaign=gs-2019-01-17&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhfipBhCqARIsAH9msbm8IMEpFqS1NBxs8MLdF0XF4b1tLTktBbYjll3fnjlYZ2Iyza8JSF0aAtxyEALw_wcB

Then later they made them from all poly, woven, with reflective surface on one side (keeps heat in) and black on top (absorbs heat from sun)

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Concre10

I've handled thousands of these.
Sold, bought, rented... the rented ones come back with chunks missing, stuck to the sidewalk.

There is the controversy over the 'bullet scar' on a section across from TSBD, and it was said to have a "hankerchief or bandana" from a worker impregnated into the sidewalk that just gives the appearance of a bullet mark.
It was studied by fbi lab(?) and said to be fabric,.. yeah, its old burlap fibers stuck in the concrete.

Greg when was it your pop was pouring/finishing concrete? 50's or 60's
Got any photos of him tarping walks?
Thats the best evidence, historically.

Best evidence here is Barricades for Vehicular Traffic, a coat over a mans arm, trash, and pics of older concrete.
Thanks Ed. Yes, there were barricades put up to help with crowd control . That was mentioned in testimony by some cops. I thought that might be separate to barricades for cement. Maybe not. But what made me think it was a separate thing was the thought that the so-called sack was a curing blanket rolled up and placed over by the mailboxes out of the way. If the concreting was done to fix the area up for the motorcade, maybe weather, or the late decision to go that route meant there had been  little time to clean up properly. 

Cynicism aside, I can see the welcoming committee as 
wanting to present Dallas in the best light to international and national media and I think this had been a fairly run down area?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 6:02 pm
My pleasure.
Recall I posted pics of paving of Dealey Plaza in Dec. 63
They didnt clean up for JFK that is clear.
Im sure the commitees and such put a good face on, hung ribbons and decorations,, but the city managers of Dallas seems to of cared less. Dealey plaza commitee/group had zero plans to improve anything, well they had plans just no plan to impliment any. Thats till the assassination brought attention to it, forcing them to spend money on projects.
There was the controversy over the red painted hash marks on the curbs of Elm street where road curves, (used as a safety warning) and a pair of shoes worn by a Babushka Impersonator.
Beverly Oliver said she got fresh paint on her shoe sole stepping off the curb (near where real babuska was) and we all know how that BS played out.
Nope no curb paint on Bab's flats.

So I cant point to any "improvements" off hand in Dealey Plaza just before JFK visit.

But back to ladies in dresses wearing pearls with color shifting wigs.

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Screen44
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 6:50 pm
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Jyrz8e10
I see a dude in white shirt and dark pants next to the mailbox, not sure what he is doing in the gif, perhaps rolling a cuban cigar, or waving away a fart,.

Sans tits on PM we can shred this crap about it being a unknown female donned in giant freshwater pearls.
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 19425110
Vinny

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 7:48 pm
Well done, Ed and Jake.

Mon 30 Oct 2023, 8:51 pm
Mahalo Vinny!
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:16 am
Vinny wrote:Well done, Ed and Jake.

Thanks Vinny.

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:31 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Yes, just nothing looks new.
Its got painted curbs stenciled No Parking, so those are old.
The sidewalk where barricades are haphazardly placed isnt fresh in any photo, even pics taken by accident, or purposely to end/start a roll and pointed at the concrete. Sections edges are chipped at expansion joints, its dirty, got gum or stain on it, fitting with older pour. (not ancient, just not fresh)

I am assuming the barricades have zero connection to do with concrete or repairs of any surface on Elm Ext. and the traffic barricades were utilised to block Elm Ext for the P. parade.
Most obviously to block the width of Houston, from which these two were borrowed, for two lanes of Elm Ext.

The little yellow sign and light is for no loading zone near the corner where it is affixed.

Might have better luck finding a Cuban flag than city of Dallas fixing up Dealey Plaza.
That happens 'after' the 22nd. 😉

Cheers, Ed

The concrete starting just east of the mailboxes and extending east toward Houston looks new in the video. The contrast isn't as clear in the clips I posted, but you can see it well in the vid: https://youtu.be/-2CH8shbEXg

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:38 am
Let's not involve the Sanibel gimp shall we?
Back in the cage you incompetent fool.

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Brian_12

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:42 am
Alan has coming up with weird theories for years. Here is one from 2018.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1428.0.html

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:43 am
James Hackerott on Darnell.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2983.0.html

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:48 am
Few more

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Tsbd-f10prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Tsbd10prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Skaggs10prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Photo_10prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Metapt16
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Kimbro10prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Jim_wa11

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 2:56 am
Agreed it may be brand new.
If we can find corroborating evidence it will shore that up.
Without, its just lighter.
It'd be weeks before its fully cured and anything installed on it (poles, signs).
Seeing a pole/s set on the corner, without a joint separating it from old pour (to me) says its an older pour too.
Construction companys uses tape to keep pedestrians off new walks, often in conjunction with barriers. Not seeing that, anywhere in plaza.
Often new work will be done on several or all corners at same time, not seeing that either.
The time to do any cable upgrades, utility upgrades, to TSBD was during the remodel phase before taking occupancy.
I would assume that would have been when any such new pour took place, and zero to do with 11/22, JFK'S visit, any last minute sprucing up, or unscheduled repairs.
I'd hazard a guess any new concrete walks were completed in Oct, or early Nov.
If thats new. There's nothing present in vids and photos to support fresh walks were recently poured.
Only the anecdotal bandana in the sidewalk story could show when all the sidewalks were layed, that or articles on the plaza's construction, etc.
Perhaps lab gave a date of the concrete, I dont recall.
Cheers, Ed

barto
barto

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 3:01 am
Vinny wrote:James Hackerott on Darnell.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2983.0.html

The level of retardation is mind boggling.
Duncan please let Doyle back in as he fits in just perfectly, even though he slagged you off give him a tenth try Wink

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 3:04 am
Good find Bart

prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 Zombom46
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 3:31 am
Kinda looks like a building directory yet to be mounted??
Two floors, of offices, two dark headers like First Floor and Second Floor.
At first glance it resembled a sandwhich board...
Yes sir Lee was going to parade around with Viva Fidel plastered on a sign.
Screw the flag!
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 3:40 am
Ed.Ledoux wrote:Kinda looks like a building directory yet to be mounted??
Two floors, of offices, two dark headers like First Floor and Second Floor.
At first glance it resembled a sandwhich board...
Yes sir Lee was going to parade around with Viva Fidel plastered on a sign.
Screw the flag!

lol!

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 3:50 am
Vinny wrote:Alan has coming up with weird theories for years. Here is one from 2018.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1428.0.html

Ah, so another frenetic attention seeker with a pattern of behavior wherein he swaps out the identities of the stair people like an interior designer swapping swatches of fabric for the curtains.

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 5:30 am
steely_dan wrote:How dangerous can a bush be? Chris was right....deadly
Maybe someone can explain what this means to you and your cohorts:
prayer - Prayer Man with a rounded collar. - Page 3 S87Vn
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 7:12 am
Worlds largest Dannimac. Stanton's?
My cohorts mileage may vary.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 31 Oct 2023, 7:34 am
And aout ten posts too late.
Already sorted.
Thanks though...,
The Cohorts.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum