REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  tsbd  2  David  Humor  paine  11  Weigman  +Lankford  Mason  3  9  Floor  Theory  hosty  Lankford  zapruder  3a  Darnell  tippit  prayer  4  Lifton  beckley  doyle  frazier  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 10:04 pm
Now Hargrove has joined the PM bashing bandwagon.He has coined the term Prayer Smudge.

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 10:28 pm
The two most dangerous ideas knocking on the door to the WCR:

1. LHO was an intelligence operative.
2. LHO is Prayer Man.

The two most ridiculous obfuscations inserted between the above items  and the door knocker on the door to the WCR:

1. Harvey and Lee 
2. Prayer Smudge (formerly Sara Stanton)

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 10:32 pm
Well put,Jake.

Sun 24 Jun 2018, 11:02 pm
Hargroves has replaced Graves in the exalted position of Brian's muck spreader. Congratulations to him.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 1:55 am
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Name%20smudges
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:03 am
Molina smudge
Dean smudge
Reese smudge

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 1:32 pm
So a while back I built a model of the TSBD entry in Sketchup for some reason or another and have now picked it back up to test my theory that PM is back in the corner, near the glass where his reflection in the glass is close behind him and can cause the optical illusion that gave PM his namesake.

For whatever reason, I started with PM on the first step:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 PM_on_1st_step_-_no_go

Epic fail regarding the reflection, so I did not bother adding a Frazier figure since this pig was not going to fly anyway.

Step two was to try him back in the corner. Below is a plan view. Note there are three figures; one is for a 5'-9" PM (LHO) tucked back in the corner, one is for PM's reflected image (it's a 3D mirror of the PM figure located symmetrically about the glass plane), and the third figure is a 6'-0" Frazier over front and center on the landing:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Top_View_in_PM_in_corner
So what do you get? Well let's take a look:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 PM_BWF_and_mirror

Note the reflection is positioned to perfectly render the back of LHO's bared arm. I didn't attempt to render that detail myself, this was enough work for my simple mind. But I did add the horizontal line everyone is so fond of:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 PM_BWF_and_mirror_w_horiz_line

No trickery my friends. Perspective renders a 5'9" Oswald that much shorter than a 6'0" Frazier AND we get the proper set-up for the reflection. It's not perfect in every subtlety of course, but it's a damn good proof of concept. This should lay to rest any doubts about the feasibility of the heights, positions, and reflections of the people photographed at the entry.

Noontime poses on plate glass scenery,
Shadows box, on backyard greenery.
A shutter closes out,
Blackout noses in.
The sun won't lie for anyone.
The sun does not know how.

Cheers,
Jake Sykes

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 3:19 pm
Excellent work Jake. Stinky raised his concerns about PM's footwear so in the interest of absolute accuracy can you redo the model with PM wearing these?
 Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Th?id=OIP.1D-HCB7QvjbqkVmYB487-wHaE5&w=174&h=110&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3

Checkmate.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 8:38 pm
steely dan wrote:Excellent work Jake. Stinky raised his concerns about PM's footwear so in the interest of absolute accuracy can you redo the model with PM wearing these?
 Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Th?id=OIP.1D-HCB7QvjbqkVmYB487-wHaE5&w=174&h=110&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&dpr=1.25&pid=3

Thanks Steely. I'll get right on the shoes. They may take a few years though.

Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:22 pm
While yer at it make her look more than 300 pounds and give her some grey hair......
Doylisms......... she wore a wig. GTFO Brian Doyle!

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Tue 26 Jun 2018, 9:27 am
barto wrote:While yer at it make her look more than 300 pounds and give her some grey hair......
Doylisms......... she wore a wig. GTFO Brian Doyle!

I'll try but there is no getting around the fact that a 5'-9" Oswald can easily be standing in the corner of the landing and appear to be much shorter than the the 6"-0" Frazier because of the science of PERSPECTIVE! Who'd a' thunk it? ROKC, that's who. Not Gary Mack though. And not a select group of others who shall remain nameless and who shall forever remain not too bright.

Tue 26 Jun 2018, 11:36 am
I'll try but there is no getting around the fact that a 5'-9" Oswald can easily be standing in the corner of the landing and appear to be much shorter than the the 6"-0" Frazier because of the science of PERSPECTIVE! Who'd a' thunk it? ROKC, that's who. Not Gary Mack though. And not a select group of others who shall remain nameless and who shall forever remain not too bright.

Correct Jake,

Perspective is key. And thanks so much for sharing your work. It illustrates so simply how the image we have been viewing is exactly as we see it.

Some don't want this case to be solved, some wish for this nonsense to go on and on.

Their corrupted distorted views are shown clearly here.

It's why some choose to look at Darnell and immediately identify Frazier standing atop the stairs, because it fits, the jibe of the figure says it's Frazier, but when it comes to the guy in the corner-the one whom resembles Lee Oswald quite remarkably everyone except us ROKCERS runs for them thar hills.

Hypocrites the lot of them.
Vinny

Tue 26 Jun 2018, 9:00 pm
Exactly Mick. They just regard it as a hobby. They are not interested in having the case solved.

Wed 27 Jun 2018, 1:51 am
Weaponizing the truth is all about avoiding it.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Wed 27 Jun 2018, 4:16 am
Weaponising the truth.....ah yes that Burnhamesque drivel.

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Wed 27 Jun 2018, 9:51 am
You're correct, Mick, Vinny, Steely, and Bart. 

It will be ironic once they come to realize they've clung to misconstrued conventional thinking while fancying themselves unconstrained by WC dogma.

I double dogma dare them to comprehend the truth. Dogma. Instead of dog. Never mind.

Wed 27 Jun 2018, 8:18 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 The_jf10

Thu 28 Jun 2018, 11:38 am
Nice Vinny. Good to see rational dialog happening.

Fri 29 Jun 2018, 11:44 am
Right when the limo is directly in front of him, BL twists around and talks to PM who has perhaps just stepped outside at the very moment when the Limo rounds the bend. "Hey Billy, what's the commotion?" "They're right in front of us, Lee!" I can't resist imagining BL was likely irritated by this interruption. 

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 UglnVrv

Having missed the moment, BL would then move to the center rail and lean forward on it to track the limo on down Elm, as we see in Altgens. BL would have been sunlit the whole time including after the Hughes film stops of course. Meanwhile, Towner is filming away and captures next to nothing of the activity that we see illuminated by the sun on the steps in Hughes:

The blackness in this Weigman print is similarly peculiar. I agree with the notion that the vertical shadow from the side of the entry portal must miss BL in his entirety when he is over by the rail as he is. He's not wearing a black jacket. There is no logical source for this shadow. 

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 V4YOzdY

Shutter closes out. Black out noses in. The sun won't lie for anyone. The sun does not know how.

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 6:16 am
It's the wall that creates the shadow. And even on the edge of that shadow you can discern Lovelady's checkered shirt. 
Compare the shadow angle with the bodies in front of this image.
Every 3d drawing I have seen so far does not have the shadow angle right.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Wiegma10

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 1:54 pm
Barto, this is what an online azimuth (horizontal sun angle) table shows:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Azimuth_Table
184.9 Degrees east of north overlaid onto a north up map of Dealey yields incoming sun at 4.9 Degrees east of north (184.9 - 180 = 4.9, also see the protractor). The rotation angle of TSBD west of north (14 degrees per the protractor reading) is added to 4.9, which equals 4.9 plus 14 or 18.9 Degrees. This is shown below:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 TSBD_and_protractor

When this is placed onto a north up, plan view of my 3D model, it correlates well with the angles from the azimuth table plus the map:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Top_view_with_protractor

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 4:57 pm
I don't dispute the calculations of the position of the sun that day at that time, but I dispute the position of the TSBD in combination with the sun's position. Esp. when looking at the shadows of the tsbd steps occupants in Wiegman, Altgens and Darnell. It is coming in at a much longer angle than what has been shown n these 3d drawings.

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 5:19 pm
Brian should be able to clear this up........just as long as he stays lucid Wink

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 7:43 pm
HA!

Take a look at Frazier in Darnell, which proves my point even more. The shadow on him, what is that created by?
The wall of course.......I will do you one better, the top left corner creates the shadow on him, since his head is in the shade, and you can clearly see the 90 degrees angle of the top left corner of the entrance shadow on BWF. This is an important find to pinpoint the shadow line at that time.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 5 Foto_o10

When Lovelady stepped down in Wiegman, he was right in the middle of the shadow and the sun and the many copied generations of Wiegman took that element  to the extreme. Case closed.

Skilled photo analytics Brian Doyle and Barry Pollard can not go round on Wink. Doyle's sun plane is starting to become a reality, no thanks to him of course.
And yeah Andrej's drawing is wrong as well, the occupants and the shadow need to be amended. Jake that shadow in yours needs to go more east as well m8.

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 30 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm
The methods used account for the rotation of the building from north. It is correct unless all the maps are wrong.

Check out the Hughes clip. Frazier is a few steps up and the vertical wall shadow is on his body as he moves around. That angle with the corner of the portal looks right on with the angle shown in the model. 

As for Frazier, his head is in the horizontal shadow projecting down from the top of the portal. I don't see the corner you refer to. Let's agree to disagree on this one mate, but I do promise never to use the term "sun plane" for as long as I live.  Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum