REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

zapruder  Weigman  tippit  paine  3a  Theory  Floor  Humor  9  2  3  Mason  tsbd  Darnell  11  frazier  hosty  Lankford  prayer  Lifton  +Lankford  4  beckley  fritz  David  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 23 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

alex_wilson

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 23 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Wed 21 Oct 2020, 10:12 pm
I've always tried to err on the side of caution, trying to play devil's advocate; trying to give equal weight to both sides of the argument.

But every time I look at the footage, especially close ups like Stan's and Mick's.... I come away more convinced than ever it IS Oswald...

Stan's absolutely right about simplicity... the more you have to complicate a " theory" , relying on totally unjustified conclusions and wild " intuitive" leaps, the less likely the " theory" becomes..

What really impressed me about Prayerman was the fact that the accumulated evidence almost predicted the footage..

The brilliant work Greg, Sean, Barto,Stan and others did thoroughly dismantling the 2FLRE and excavating Oswald's first day alibi.
Real, actionable facts.
Facts that make sense of what otherwise seemed insensible. A mass of confused, seemingly contradictory loose ends.

When viewed through the prism of Prayerman/ 2FLRE all the facts slip together neatly.
There's no need to conjure up phantasmal doppelgangers. From what little I've gleaned from studying the methodology of contemporary covert operations, and the insights i've gained from speaking to Soviet intel officers, this is the part that makes the least sense. 
To employ the key components of what , hypothetically speaking, must have been a tightly held, fiercely compartmentalized decade long project, as patsy and decoy no less , in an attempt to assassinate the sitting President of the United States, not only that but to utilise a front company( thus drawing the attention of the whole world on a presumably secret drug and/or gun running operation) as an integral part of the plot is absolutely unbelievable.
Not merely breaking but shattering the fundamental rules of tradecraft.

BWF is just another victim, the collateral damage. We can only speculate as to the price he's paid for his silence. Carrying the secret knowledge.
Like most secrets his secret was a curse, not a blessing. 
How would you handle a lifetime lived under the shadow of one of the greatest, most pernicious lies ever told?

The frantic scramble over the identity of the Altgens Doorman, Baker's original statement, Kelley's report, the rickety unsound scaffolding hurriedly constructed to conceal the truth of Oswald's whereabouts... culminating in the piece de resistance..." Then went out to watch the P Parade"

What else could those words possibly mean? Given the context and the seriousness of the situation.
The real reason no true stenographic record of Oswald's interrogation hasn't emerged isn't because of any shadowy CIA spookery( as the intended patsy, probably one of many, perhaps it was the spectre of potential patsyfication that bought BWFs compliance, and haunts him to this day, along with the memory of turning round to his friend and co worker.." Gee Lee, I think the President's just been shot")

ItsI far likelier he spent most of the time protesting his innocence. In no uncertain terms..." How could I possibly have shot the President sir, when I was standing inside the doorway"

Of course until a definite scan emerges there's always an element of doubt. 
The scans Vinny, Stan and Mick have kindly posted have really made me think.

In the context of assassination research in the year 2020 Prayerman represents THE only way forward.
While careful to honour the wisdom, sagacity, courage and undoubted sacrifice of previous generations of researchers, Prayerman ( and ROKC) offers a chance to make a definitive break with the rest. The regressive mindset, the eagerness to keep endlessly refighting the same old battles ..how many fucking times does the SBT need to be debunked?

Worst of all in my opinion is the reliance on unprovable claims of fakery and the existence of magical doppelgangers.
The need to believe has made a religion out of what should have been a science.
It represents the triumph of the irrational over the rational.

One of the things that makes ROKC unique is the strict reliance on the factual and the unity of purpose.
I honestly think with the depth and diversity of talent we have here we can synthesis the best of the previous generations and produce THE definitive narrative of the assassination.
In both micro and macro terms.
In glorious sweeping cinemascope, (the 2nd assassination of JFK has almost denied the 1st assassination itsi pivotal place in post war history. Making it seem like an aberration rather than what it was, to paraphrase Koestler, a glimpse inside the machinery of night at high noon. The very inhumanity of the act emphasising our common humanity, the curtain of night falling at noon , the cold iron drapes stifling JFKs call to humanity. Kennedy was no Saint, far from it, but he was human enough to threaten those whose power depends upon  fundamental inhumanity.)

In microscopic detail. The sheer depth of knowledge here never ceases to amaze me.

I echo Jake's sentiments. I can't understand why everyone who cares about this case isn't getting behind Prayerman.
Of course it doesn't solve the case by itself, but after nearly 60 years it offers the last best chance of getting the case solved.

The whole fake Zapruder debate is symptomatic of the past failure to transform the widespread acceptance of the conspiracy reality into action...
The Z film was the single most potent weapon , more than anything or anyone it convinced the world of the truth ..not some indefinable  metaphysical truth, but the simple truth - JFK was shot from more than one direction, hence by definition he was killed by more than one man.

It only takes two to tango, likewise it only takes two to conspire

All technical arguments aside, to argue that the Z film was altered before the truth of conspiracy was accepted and some mechanism for justice and reconciliation put in place was the equivalent of finding an enemies secret weapon but instead of using it the geniuses begin disassembling it and squabbling about how it works.

If the Z film had been altered whoever altered it made a colossal blunder.

Kudos to everyone here who has been involved in Prayerman, dismantling the 2FLRE and untangling Oswald's original alibi.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Jeff Reilley

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 1:02 am
Well said, Alex.

Thank you all for making a place where I can read and learn without having to swim through a forest of magical fiction. I've never understood the need for alterations and doppelgangers. The folks behind this were cocky enough to actually pull it off. Does anyone think they wouldn't be cocky enough to just threaten and coerce the storyline that follows to their liking? Hell, the VP saw exactly what could happen, and dirt on him wouldn't be hard to find, so you got a POTUS in your pocket, that's a helluva start.
How many folks were exactly like BWF? Hosty? He could have easily seen how that could pin him in a very dangerous corner, if for say, an informant of his was suspected of killing the president. I'd burn my shit too if that were me. I wouldn't want to be holding that hot potato.
How many witnesses to this crime were there that saw the power and the reach of those responsible and just played along? Nothing abominable about it, either. They knew Lee was innocent and had people in power, that everyone is trained to trust (cops/feds) tell you that you are mistaken or that you could be implicated, and they decided against stepping in the ring to fight that battle. Not everyone is capable of playing the role of David.

Maybe I'm way off, but I try to put myself in the shoes of others. If I were in any of their shoes in the same situation, as much as I love the idea that I'd be the David, it would remain that, an idea. I'd play along. No need to splice film, no need to alter a thing. I'd point that finger at Lee as well, fully aware that for all of history I would be helping to frame an innocent man. I feel bad for those that had to carry that weight forever. It would suck, but it sucks less than being etched in history as a conspirator to a presidential killing.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 10:14 am
In shows like Making a Murderer, it becomes obvious that where there is minimal evidence where there should be a lot... you have a good chance that it is a sign of a frame.

For example a couple of drops of blood where there should be splatter. A single print where there would be many. Physical evidence found in a place already searched. 

Oswald's prints should have been all over everything. There should be more than the say-so of dubious witnesses and scraps of paper for him living at certain incriminating addresses. The FBI should have had no trouble tracing his path to Mexico City instead of the patchwork of sloppy evidence they came up with. And on and on. Witnesses WERE scared. Karen Carlin did a runner. Pixie Lynn shit bricks when she knew the cops wanted to talk to her. And NOT because she was involved in anything - but because an informant had told them she was a witness to Oswald and Ruby being at sex parties. The story she gave police suddenly became Ruby only. But she was an honest witness, simply making the same misidentifaction of Crafard as others did. 

Those who had tangled with Dallas police knew better than to argue with them. Witnesses from the respectable side of town either accepted the word of DPPD/FBI that they were mistaken -- or just thought they were doing the right thing helping a case against someone they were assured was guilty as hell, but where the evidence so far was not enough - "we  need your help to get the bastard"! 

Who knows how thing would have played out if the PM image had been published the first day instead of the Altgens6?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 12:29 pm
Altgens 6 is a curse. At least as far as PM goes in the Darnell frame IMO.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 23 Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 1:28 pm
"(as the intended patsy, probably one of many, perhaps it was the spectre of potential patsyfication that bought BWFs compliance, and haunts him to this day, along with the memory of turning round to his friend and co worker.." Gee Lee, I think the President's just been shot")"

Not to mention the memory of seeing that very same friend and co worker shot dead. Pennies drop.

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:29 pm
Buell's still got a lot of explaining to do in my view. Buell's tell all book release - yeah nah. If we look at the BWF rider thread, there's an avalanche of material which suggests he knew a lot more than he ever let on. Wittingly or not. There was just no reason for him to have so many conflicting accounts if he was telling it as it was. He was assigned to Oswald in a mentoring role by Shelley when Lee started at the TSBD. He was there on the steps when Lee walked out to have a look at what was going on out front of the TSBD. Frazier in my opinion knows much more than he ever lets on.

Vinny

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 7:29 pm
He dos seem to be holding back on some things. Hopefully he will come clean in the near future. As for his soon to be released book I doubt there will be any mention of Lee on the front steps.

Thu 22 Oct 2020, 10:31 pm
Right on cue( Did some troll punk say " Armacadabra"?") ..

Check out the latest thread over on the 13 Inch Head forum..
" Pat Speed debunks the dictabelt tape"

Fezzo quickly objected however..... citing the infamous Maths Rules thread....
Not since Archimedes drowned trying to smell his farts in the bath has the science of mathematics been so violated.... apparently the dictabelt tape has been faked...

The whole Maths Rules thread is based on a demonstrably false premise....
Admittedly I have great difficulty deciphering the arcane musings( like the acid crazed mathematical scribbles found in a notebook beside the bath tub poor old Archimedes d rowned in...In archaic Greek " Eureka" actually means " it is fake!") but it seems both Chris and Fezzo are basing their calculations on the FBI reconstruction...

IMHO such convoluted fakery wasn't necessary. To imagine the plotters were thinking decades ahead,  faking films and photos to sow cognitive dissonance amongst the ranks of researchers is not grossly misreading the social and political ( not to mention cultural )climate of the times ,but it is arguably the best ( or worst) examples of turning the assassination into an exercise in vanity.
Reconstructing the assassination and turning it, for want of a better phrase, into a dramatic construct. Viewing the assassination through your own eyes, informed by decades of hindsight

I can't believe for one instant, that Dallas cops, FBI agents or even those far higher up the food chain possessed such prescience , or such clairvoyance, or indeed were so sophisticated.

On the contrary the frame seems particularly crude, more the blunt object than the finely honed Toledo blade.

All the convulted fakery simply wasn't necessary. Any inconvenient films or photos( and witnesses) could simply be made to disappear.

Witnesses like Pixie Lynn and Karen Carlin, clinging by a thread, on the very periphery of society knew full well how the Dallas cops operated ..
Looking into the cold hard gimlet eyes of Curry, Fritz or one of their minions I'm sure they saw the reflection of their own lifeless body, hanging from their toreador pants in a jail cell, gazing back at them

And as for the citizens on the other side of town, who perhaps knew Wade, Fritz or Curry personally, exchanging pleasantries at some social function, they still had an unswerving belief in the rectitude of the DPD/ FBI and other such hallowed institutions.

And we all know how the press responded.  TV, radio and print media....all the most venerated reporters, presenters, commentators etc rushed to praise the Warren Report in almost hagiographical terms, making the lone nut verdict a matter of faith 
Faith in God, country and the flag.
To question the verdict was akin to questioning the very foundations of American society.....

May as well parade down Pennsylvania Avenue singing the Internationale whilst burning the flag and defacing a portrait of George Washington.

Some of BWFs comments have been revealing, I can't recall in what interview but didn't he let a remark about " the frame" slip out?

Of course there won't be any revelations in his book .. isn't he being handled by Dave Perry and Gus Russo?
It'll be a straight ahead true blue reaffirmation of the Warren Commission verdict.

The Warren Commission lie

The best we can hope for is some death bed recantation...but I'm not holding my breath.

He was a 19 year old kid, pretty inexperienced, naïve and unsophisticated...
Imagine how he must have felt? How terrified he must have been?
I'm reminded of an anecdote I read about Stalin:
A NKVD interrogator was taken to see him, directly from the Lubyanka cellars to the Kremlin. He'd been supervising the interrogation of a high ranking KOMSOMOL official( the name escapes me) 
The official had been subjected to the " conveyor belt"( that means he'd been interrogated nonstop, for days and nights by teams of NKVD " specialists"), he'd beentortured, starved, humiliated but still he refused to confess...
You can imagine how the interrogator felt, being ushered into Stalin's presence, the NKVD stench( disinfectant and stale tobacco) clinging to his crumpled tunic, with the dreaded blue collar tabs..

Stalin did nothing. He simply asked him in a calm voice,
" How much does the Soviet Union weigh?"

I imagine BWF was confronted by the same question, not in so many words perhaps, but when he sat on that hard chair, in that brightly lit office, with swarms of suited and uniformed men buzzing about, whispering to each other, looking down at him balefully  through hooded eyes...
I think he must have felt the full weight of the US of A baring down on his skinny young shoulders...

His whole life has been collateral damage, he must be a haunted man.

Jeff makes a good point, a very valid observation too....try to look at things from his perspective.

Then and now.

There was a study done after WW2, about the level of resistance in Occupied Europe..
Of course such studies are inherently unreliable but this one is particularly interesting.
It stated that only less than 1% actively resisted, another 5% or so provided some sort of assistance while approximately 11% collaborated with the occupying Germans...
The remainder, the vast majority did nothing, they simply concentrated on surviving.
BWF IMHO was part of the majority, he did what he had to do to survive...
Memory, as we all know is a funny thing, it can play all sorts of tricks on us.
Consciously or subconsciously...
I wouldn't be at all surprised if BWF has managed to convince himself that he saw no one standing in the Prayerman spot....

It would have taken an incredibly brave man, an incredibly brave 19 year old boy, and an incredibly brave 76 or 77 year old man to speak up and tell the truth...

Last edited by alex_wilson on Fri 23 Oct 2020, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 12:50 am
IMHO such convoluted fakery wasn't necessary. To imagine the plotters were thinking decades ahead,  faking films and photos to sow cognitive dissonance amongst the ranks of researchers is not grossly misreading the social and political ( not to mention cultural )climate of the times ,but it is arguably the best ( or worst) examples of turning the assassination into an exercise in vanity.
There would not be any researchers to sow cognitive dosspnance among of not fr the internet.It would be a few Mel Gibson types churning out a monthy newsetter.. 

Who thinks they saw that coming?

Witnesses like Pixie Lynn and Karen Carlin, clinging by a thread, on the very periphery of society knew full well how the Dallas cops operated ..
http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rokc%20forum/www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13346464-ruby-don-t-take-your-love-to-town.html

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 8:22 am
Alex.....
Do not mention ze war.

Prayer-Man.com
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 10:37 am
He was a 19 year old kid, pretty inexperienced, naïve and unsophisticated...

I agree Alex. It makes sense that he was scared and nervous. He is alleged to have driven Lee Oswald into work with the rifle in a sack. That would make anyone nervous in the aftermath of the assassination.

I've spent the better part of 5 years researching BWF's reports, statements, and interviews. Some of his utterings which are conflicted can be attributed to his circumstances to be sure. But to continually be found to be retelling events which change dramatically each time he recalls them is troublesome. 

To my mind this is much more than just some young inexperienced unsophisticated lad afraid to tell the truth. I believe that Buell Frazier either unwittingly or not to have been involved in helping to frame Oswald. The curtain rod story and the alleged rifle sack are significant additions to the extensive list of circumstantial evidence against Oswald which Buell and his sister Linne Mae helped to create the illusion of Lee Oswald carrying a sack large enough to carry a rifle into work that Friday. 

Was the sack and the curtain rod story done at the behest of the Dallas Police or of their own choosing for some other unknown reason? I'm not certain. 

But I digress as I absolutely agree with you that Frazier would have been scared out of his wits on the Friday afternoon and evening. He may have even tried to tell the Police on the Friday evening when he was arrested that Lee Oswald had been out on the steps just after the shots had rung out. We'll never know.

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 2:33 pm
Agreed Mick. Whatever they may have at least temporarily convinced him on Friday and Saturday was his best interpretation of his perceptions of Friday at 12:30, (No you could not have seen him there on the steps where you were. Why are you trying to get him off by saying you did? You were in on it with him weren't you? Here, sign this confession boy.) then that deal would have been sealed on Sunday morning.

Fri 23 Oct 2020, 8:52 pm
The curtain rod story is always something that's puzzled me, to have Oswald carrying a paper bag but insisting it wasn't long enough to conceal the rifle.

BWFs visit to his estranged (step?) father and his big sisters very pro active approach...the Frazier family response on the afternoon of the 22nd has always struck me as suggestive...

Maybe Linnie Mae was a bit more savvy, a bit more aware of the realities of life in Dallas.
Someone who understood exactly how the cops and the DAs office conducted business.

Maybe I'm completely wrong but BWF( especially the 19 year old BWF) struck me as a gawky unsophisticated kid, someone who could be easily overawed by the immense glittering power of the state...
I don't think it would have taken very much persuading ( especially if big sis was whispering in his ear) for him to throw Oswald under the bus 

Literally and metaphorically

Of course this is all just speculation, but I think it's reasonable speculation..

Considering the political and social climate of Dallas at the time ..with Wade, Fritz and Decker lording over a virtual fiefdom, like medieval robber barons..

There's so much myth, innuendo  and outright fantasy to wade( no pun intended) through in this case...

I joined ROKC to learn, that's why I always like to give the proper credit.

The core members here have been in the trenches for years, doing the heavy lifting... dragging this case out of the shadows into the sunlit uplands...

I have to confess I'd never even heard of him until a couple of years ago but Mr Malcolm Blunt is turning out to be one of THE great unsung heroes...

Some of Barto's discoveries have been real game changers ..
( No more mentioning ze war.... I wonder if James Gordon consulted the Basil Fawlty Good Management Guide before taking over the 13 Inch Head forum?)

I don't want to divert the thread but Ive been really impressed by Rob and Mark S over on the Prouty thread..

I've always had my doubts about him, especially after reading his ARRB interview a few years back ( right up with Jack White's infamous turn under the HSCA spotlight in the cringeworthy stakes) 
Some of his stories are just that, stories ...most of his stuff is almost too good to be true. As if its been specifically designed for a target audience.
If there isn't already a thread discussing the celebrated Mr X ( who will most certainly not somersault through a hogshead of real fire after dancing the waltz with Henry the Horse) I was thinking about starting one.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and opinions regarding L Fletcher Prouty...( Our illustrious chum Professor Larsen has taken a break from doppelganging and leaving the cloistered hush of academia he has further blessed the unwashed masses with more of the seemingly endless bounty of his prodigious intellect... along with doppelganging, Babylonian Cuneiform and Linear B Script, particle physics, forensic dentistry, advanced linguistics, the American fiscal policies of the 60s and very,very fucking advanced animal husbandry the esteemed professor Sandy has added opthamology to his multi stringed intellectual lyre... Armstrong preserve us all)

Vinny

Thu 03 Dec 2020, 3:28 am
Came across this recent article on Prayer Man.

https://justoneconspiracy.wordpress.com/2020/11/19/indirect-proof-that-oswald-was-prayer-man/

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 10:36 pm
From Vince Palamara's new book.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 23 Scree138

Wed 31 Mar 2021, 11:35 pm
Vinny wrote:From Vince Palamara's new book.

Just sharing my two cents here about Vince. He's a fucking joke. He - and his worshippers - call him the expert on the Secret Service. He doesn't know shit. He's one of the smiling "buy my book" assholes who locks arms with the other charlatans like Judy Baker at all of the JFK shows.

He likes to spread that the SS didn't do its part that day and therefore they were somehow in cahoots with the plot. It's all bullshit and I showed him plenty of photos showing how it was done back then. For example, there's a photo of the motorcade going by a bus full of people with open windows. Look it up. This had absolutely nothing to do with the SS not doing its job and everything to do with it was a little bit more of a trusting time back then.

And when you think about it, that trusting time actually helped the shooters in Dealey Plaza. But lying Vince has to go around acting like he's some kind of expert on this so he has something to sell the suckers.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 12:37 am
Vinny wrote:From Vince Palamara's new book.

It sorta looks like Oswald but it's really Sarah Stanton because I can't admit it was Oswald and some nice fella from Sanibel told me it was Sarah.

To echo a long-lost ROKCer. This type of shit does my head in.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 3:05 am
I guess looking exactly like Oswald is a trick Sarah was known for.
She could stand on her tip toes and suck in her gut.
This as well as changing her hair line and its color at will.
Purse or no purse that dude looks like a lady.... to Vince.
Each time an improved resolution of Weigman n Darnell are found the figure increases its likeness to Lee.
But I bet you won't find that in Footnote 117.
This is a decidedly bad book. 
Cheers, Ed
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm
How can anyone be so dumb?

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:29 pm
He used to be a PM believer just a few months ago. He said that the evidence was quite compelling. Then he writes a book claiming Stanton is PM. Ridiculous.

Also our Sanibel friend is upset that Vince used his Stanton stuff but did not credit him in his book.

Thu 01 Apr 2021, 10:19 pm
A book titled " Honest Answers " coming from Trine Day ( that boasts a stable of intrepid truthseekers, including everyone's favourite gurning troglodyte and Master CM Fulton, the man who pioneered the concept of " invisible skyscrapers" , a brave " whistleblower" who was ruthlessly persecuted for owning the Cartier watch JFK wore in Dallas, a watch splattered with traces of Mercury ... presumably from James Files/ Otto Skornezy/ insert appropriate fantasy shooter) is perhaps the most oxymoronic thing since the Great Sanibel Fug of '95....when our bong chugging genius detective chum decided to show off whilst playing Naked U Boats, filling the hyperbaric oxygen chamber his Aryans only Sanibel Role Playing Club had pooled their pocket money to buy, with a rancid haze of intestinal gases ..after farting the overture to the first part of Wagner's Ring Cycle....

Of all the so called " experts" Palamara is one of the least impressive...he's  always struck me as almost chronically insight free ..with the mentality of a 13 year old tweenybopper , a vacuous ego crazed mediocrity who thinks nothing of gracing podiums of conferences organised by out and out con artists, and filling his books with simple minded dreck that maintains the sense of doubt and disempowerment, ... he's smart enough ( but only just) to figure out his best bet was to team up with the hustlers and true believers...who gaze wondrously at the pieces of conspiratorial fools gold , like the indigenous peoples did when Columbus, Cortez and the other conquistadors appeared " OOhhing and aahhing" in  paroxsyms of giddy rapture at the likes of Ralph Yates, Gordon Arnold, Beverly Olivers ever evolving tales... just like the poor doomed Taino peoples did as Columbus and the Pinzon brothers spread out the glass beads and trinkets on the gleaming sands of the newly christened Hispaniola... before they headed off to get down to the serious business of plundering and pillaging...

He, like his confreres in the troofer fraternity,  doesn't want the case to be solved..." Leading civilian Secret Service expert" has become his identity, hes fashioned himself a cosy little niche and he obviously revels in the attention... the assassination has allowed him to weave a thin silk cord, perhaps attached to that odious rodent faced hustler Millegan's ponytail, to hoist himself , albeit ever so slightly, above the grey faceless masses ...supersized blobs slumped on their sofas stuffing their fucking gullets with saturated fat filled quadruple Facebook burgers...His one route out of the grim soul deadening anonymity of office cubicles and high cholesterol...

Without the assassination he'd dissolve back into obscurity...

The whole idea of Prayerman being Sarah Stanton is patent nonsense. One of the things that always sets my bullshit antenna buzzing is when individuals start boasting about their education...if someone is truly intelligent / insightful or possesses the requisite expertise such claims  would be unnecessary... however if an argument is so feeble or moribund it needs to be buttressed by lavish claims of doctorates and degrees I'm instantly suspicious...It's simple enough to train a mind to pass an exam...but it's a whole different matter to educate, one of the keys is the acceptance that learning is a lifetimes work... The thought of the likes of  John Butler being permitted to mould generations of impressionable young minds...and grotesque caricatures like Fetzer allowed relatively free reign to rampage through the dusty halls of third rate academic backwaters is profoundly unsettling...Likewise the Ken Rahns and John McAdams... education is not a fucking commodity to boast about on Facebook...Knowledge is the real key to freedom...its the sheer anti intellectualism and the near fetishization of stupidity that the likes of Doyle, Palamara , that whiny voiced hate filled wannabe nazi Cory Hughes ,and most of all Don Jeffries ,personify that really fucking winds me up. They cannot, or perhaps will not see the damage they are wreaking... they're reducing assassination research to slapstick...try convincing a young graduate that there is merit in the case for Conspiracy by giving them Hidden History or showing them the Prayerwoman FB page... They're turning this case into a laughing stock...Doyle's " arguments" are the  equivalent of Ralph Cinques...a horrendous little bigot repeating " Im right " over and over in a squeaky nasal voice...

Saying  that, I attended some of this country's finest schools and universities, and had the honour of studying under some professors who had worldwide reputations.. I flatter myself that I have some knowledge of history and logic, and at least a working understanding of the scientific method...

Of all the circular fallacious fantasy filled arguments i've had the misfortune of encountering amidst the weeds and shadows of trooferville Stanton as Prayerman is right up there with the most preposterous...It really is. Look at the fucking picture!! Look at Davidson's " enlargement" then look at the photo of Sarah Stanton. How anyone can even remotely entertain the possibility that these three images represent the same person is quite frankly beyond my meagre cognitive faculties...

Fundamentally it boils down to some 60 year old man with the mentality and social graces of a surly teenager repeating " Woman's face" over and over , in an irrational Tourettes like auto loop... Then reciting a ridiculous melange of idiocy and outright deceit. 

The footage most certainly is NOT a blurry Rorsharch Test like Badgeman, Black Dog man or any of the other esoteric marvels our more extreme conspiracy loving chums have conjured up from the grains and pixels...

He's clearly a casually dressed male figure with a dark receding hairline.

With Palamara, Pat Speer, whose website is almost a Kafka like wasteland of greyness, banality and existential despair and characters like Butler defacing the evidence with their irrational shite..Prayerman is in danger of being flushed down into the sewers...to join the Zapruder film in the twilit netherworld of fantasy...

Fuck trying to solve this thing with rational analysis, factually based inductive reasoning... let's go back to our whimsical fantasy dimension and exchange po faced musings about Corsican gunmen and the fucking SBT theory....
There's some new recruit over on the 13 Inch Head forum..his mindbending convoluted theories about ''' LOH"(sic) shooting at General Walker and being up on the 6th floor...banging away with his Carcano but missing twice, apparently on purpose, has set the learned heads a bobbin'...

By keeping Prayerman at the level of Greer didit, Doorway Man etc Palamaras contributing to the creeping malaise and entropy that's destroying this case from within... keeping it marooned in a nothingness of social media ...full of self styled skeptics( Patrick fucking Collins anyone?) and starry eyed apostles of militant trooferism...

Saying all that I'm neither surprised nor disappointed, anyone who associates with the likes of Trine Day has absolutely zero integrity. Palamaras one and only concern is Vince fucking Palamara...how best to squeeze another book and conference invitation out... Those photos of him cavorting with Juddufki reminded me of a living tableaux at one of those Creationist theme parks..." A friendly triceratops meets Ug, a caveman from Nebraska"

Knowingly or not their efforts are helping to ensure that this case will remain in the shadows of history... wallowing in the tabloid infested gutter with the three headed lovechild of Marilyn Monroe and an over amorous ambassador from Alpha Centauri....and Roger Stone breathlessly interviewing Juddufki for the National Enquirer..." How I broke Rafael Cruz's heart...Lee Oswald's New Orleans girlfriend reveals all"( there's an image to put any self respecting British bastard off his Earl Grey tea and cucumber sandwiches)

To me Prayerman represents the litmus test...Is it Oswald? At this stage no one can really say with any absolute degree of certainty. 

But saying that he most certainly is THE most viable candidate.

The only hope of countering the potentiality and indeed the reality is to  retreat into the unthinking skepticism beloved of the likes of Roe and Hess, whose treasured self perceptions and/or worldviews wont permit the slightest possibility...

Or else invent a load of incomprehensible crosseyed gobbledegook about magical cameras , invisible headscarves, buttons, glowing hands, 8 inch heads and sprinkle your noxious concoction with as many pseudo scientific terms you can fit into the bowl of a passing bong.

Andrej Stancak seems like a genuine guy; hardworking and dedicated, but his work often makes me cringe...

Words still matter, they still have meaning, to dismiss Prayerman as a cult or to equate the willingness to accept the possibility as the equivalent of drinking kool aid is a gross misnomer, that reveals the intrinsic bias and faux skepticism of the writer...

Anyone who connives in perpetuating the demonstrable falsehood that Prayerman is Sarah Stanton must have an ulterior motive and or agenda. 

Most likely to keep us all bogged down , miring us in false mystery and mindless procrastination until the genuinely talented researchers and historians loose heart and give up....apart from the core ROKCers id estimate perhaps half a dozen, maybe less other researchers possess any real acumen... 

So the case becomes ever more marginalized, and viewed ( in many cases) rightfully so, with a mixture of disgust and suspicion by the outside world, that's what really fucking gets me ..to hear Don Jeffries whine about the lamestream media whilst doing his very best to live up to the caricatures they ridicule....so the interest in the case further diminishes...attracting cranks, open anti Semites , holocaust deniers, aging baby boomers pining for their vanished youth...but most of all the damaged, the dispossessed, the demoralised and the gullible...the perfect constituency for the likes of Trine Day... people desperate to believe ANYTHING...even if that anything includes some of the most preposterous fantasies ever conjured up outside Stevie Gaals LARPers...

While I have a degree of pity for the likes of Doyle, behind all the noise and the bluster hes really just a poor lost soul...

I have nothing but utter contempt for the likes of Palamara... someone who openly consorts with callous cynical bastards who monetise and indeed attempt to profit from despair...

Some people, including individuals who have persuaded themselves they possess almost preternatural insights into the case, and into the murky twilight domain of " Deep Politics" in general...insists Prayerman is a mere distraction... inconsequential frippery for those who are unable to grasp the deeper philosophical truths..

Indeed we have often been told, in no uncertain terms that " we" already KNOW the truth...

Where has the knowledge taken us? What doors, and minds and souls has it opened?

The walls remain unbreached...indeed they seem to be getting higher and the battlements glitter with the edges of newer, sharper weapons...

What use is the " truth" if it is regarded as a lie? Or worse still, the fevered imaginings of a crowd of oddballs who fraternise with holocaust deniers and con artists?

Prayerman does not solve the case...but it may well provide the KEY breakthrough, the first jolt in the chain reaction that leads to the case being reopened.

OK so it might not have the visceral drama of frame 313.. the gory spectacle of seeing the President's brain exploding in a halo of red mist..

But unlike the Zapruder film it proves incontrovertibly that Oswald was innocent.

All journeys begin with a single step...Prayerman however may well prove to be a giant leap...

Vinny

Sat 03 Apr 2021, 1:26 pm
There seems to be a PM phobia in the research community. Even those who in the past had been enthusiastic PM supporters suddenly go over to the other side.

Sat 03 Apr 2021, 2:35 pm
There seems to be a PM phobia in the research community. 

I'd say dishonesty Vinny rather than phobia. It is dishonest to view PM and maintain the figure is a woman. It is dishonest to view the image of PM and claim it's emphatically not Oswald. Nobody honestly can make that claim. It is an honest assessment to claim that the figure certainly resembles Oswald in many ways. The hair line, the facial features, the stance, and the way the arms are positioned. It is totally dishonest and mischievous to claim PM cannot be Oswald. The only other viable option is that PM is a stranger. Period!

alex_wilson

Sat 03 Apr 2021, 9:03 pm
I agree Mick, but with a slight caveat.

For some individuals undoubtedly simple dishonesty plays a role. 

But for others it goes far FAR deeper. It threatens their very sense of selfhood; the treasured values they grew up with and passed proudly on to their kids.

For some Prayerman represents the ultimate unspeakable.

At last the abyss has a clear face. It can't be written off and ridiculed as the fantastical ravings of a gaggle of keyboard conspiracists..

Oswald really didn't do it. He really was innocent.

Their venerated institutions, the very soul of democracy itself have been exposed..

And they stand as naked as any Emperor.

When I read the likes of Roe or that repulsive sanctimonious hypocrite Hess's frantic denials, I sense a real visceral fear beneath the thin crust of swaggering dismissiveness...

Of course a lot of " researchers" , especially those who view themselves as " experts"..who tout their ( usually) self published wares round the podcast circuit, they just want to keep the gravy train a runnin'...to postpone their inevitable return to call centres or whatever little piece of comfortable obscurity they call home...

When the truth finally emerges from the shadows I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed. I think Prayerman , and the other work done here presages that disappointment.

I think the actual conspiracy was a lot smaller, a lot less grand and way more chaotic than the orthodox Conspiracy Mythology would have us believe..

The more I read the work of highly respected researchers, veritable paragons of the Conspiratocracy, the more disillusioned I get. 

Even individuals garlanded with degrees and doctorates from some of the most prestigious universities make the sort of errors a Freshman at St Chibbers College, Easterhouse in the wilds of Glasgow's East End would cringe at...

More and more I'm beginning to think the whole alternative troofer network is some grotesque adjunct to the Right Wing  " Wingnut Welfare" system...

A haven for like-minded ideologues, safe from the vissitudes of the outside world, and some people's stubborn proclivities...dealing only in facts and not intent on constructing some ethereal Conspiracy Castle in the clouds...

One of the biggest complaints is about the lack of interest shown by major media corporations and mainstream universities/ research institutes... perhaps whatever futuristic drone the original Mockingbird mutated into can explain some of that... unquestionably major media conglomerates are used as propaganda mouthpieces and/or for psy ops purposes...

But how can you criticise a young up and coming research fellow for not wanting to commit career suicide? Or a young journalist? An article based on that simpering degenerate Don Jeffries " research" would be an one way ticket to stories about flowershows, hog farming and Nessie...

You take a reasonably competent postgraduate research fellow, who perhaps specialises in 20th century history, perhaps with an interest in criminology, and you show them 95% of the pro Conspiracy books, the " research threads" over on the cranially enhanced forum of ill repute, without even venturing into the twilit netherworld of Forbidden Knowledge, where Prayerwoman lurks, resplendent in her scarf and magic coat, ask them what they think, not about the topic but about the methodology employed...id  wager this month's CIA stipend AND my front row tickets to Bohemian Grove that you'd be laughed out the fucking building...

I'd give anything to be a CIA listening device on the ancient oak panelled walls when someone like our illustrious chum Cory presents his " research" to the Bursar , Dean and Praelector of some illustrious Oxbridge college ..

" Duh! David Ferrie was a U2 pilot, but there were really two David Ferries...one shrunk 8 inches when he was teleported by the Zionist Stargate the Umbrella Man, who was really a Moroccan general operated via his Mossad trained sphincter muscles, from a New Orleans courtroom to the grassy knoll"

The vast percentage of research is lurid fantasy dreamt up by individuals who have absolutely no conception of proper research protocols; how to handle and assess evidence, how to read documents etc...

Prayerman, the work done to exhume Oswald's original alibi, a proper understanding of his linguistic abilities, and a realistic contemporaneous appraisal of his stay in the Soviet Union, plus all the other cutting edge work done here threatens too many vested interests..

Both business and personal...

To put it bluntly ( pun half intended) people who are invested in prolonging the " debate" have no desire to see the debate ended ..

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 04 Apr 2021, 11:56 am
To put it bluntly ( pun half intended) people who are invested in prolonging the " debate" have no desire to see the debate ended ..

Alex, never a truer word written or spoken. And hence the dishonesty - they have to be otherwise the jig is up. In their world the gravy train must continue. It's actually sickening to think that there are those out there who want to keep this shit going on forever. Without a thought for the Oswald family, a thought for the fact it's highly likely that an innocent man was murdered whilst in the care of authorities, the same authorities who tried to railroad him into a false confession. Bastards!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum