REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Wed 07 Apr 2021, 2:00 pm
There will be no justice for JFK unless there is justice for Oswald as well.

Wed 07 Apr 2021, 2:03 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:How can anyone be so dumb?

I guess having a dose of Sannibel Gold causes dumbness.

Sun 25 Apr 2021, 9:07 pm
Apparently fake witness Wynne  Johnson is a PM believer.

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2021/04/my-final-word-on-wynne-johnson.html

What to make of Johnson’s claims? First, it is significant when evaluating Johnson’s allegations to note that he believes several of the popular JFK and 9/11 conspiracy theories. Johnson says that “evidence uncovered by private citizens” shows that Lee Harvey Oswald was “not guilty of the charges” of killing JFK and JD Tippit. Johnson adds that Oswald “was not on the sixth floor of [the book depository] when the motorcade passed by and never shot at Kennedy.” Johnson cites the “Prayer Man” conspiracy theory as proof of Oswald’s innocence in this regard.

Tue 27 Apr 2021, 6:13 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Screen34

Tue 27 Apr 2021, 6:14 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Screen35

Tue 27 Apr 2021, 6:16 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Screen36

Thu 06 May 2021, 12:51 pm
https://youtu.be/vpPAR8tI5ts

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Thu 06 May 2021, 3:40 pm
steely_dan wrote:https://youtu.be/vpPAR8tI5ts
Thanks mate.

https://youtu.be/vpPAR8tI5ts?t=607

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Byp_211
Vinny

Thu 06 May 2021, 6:55 pm
Nice Gif by Robin Unger.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 DARNELL

Thu 06 May 2021, 6:57 pm

Thanks Steely.

Thu 06 May 2021, 10:17 pm
Thanks Steely, really fascinating viewing. 

Do any of you remember the documentary, released( I think) in conjunction with JFK? 

Beyond JFK, A Question of Conspiracy? Robert MacNeil essentially told the same story, apparently it was William Manchester who convinced him it was Oswald..

Incidentally the film makers included footage from some JFK assassination convention ( early 90s) Amongst the cameos: Mary Ferrell, Wallace Miliam and Cyril Wecht ( in full " Ah seen the light" fire and brimstone preacher mode) everyone's favourite bandersnatching bodysnatching 'let's stick a couple of surgeons up in the plastic trees' " best selling author" makes a brief appearance... exuding the unsettling non charisma of some sort of Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe...

Thanks Vinny.... Wynne Johnson is just another Juddufki clone...a fake witness who conjured up his wacky tale , no doubt when he realised just how gullible and undiscerning your average CTwinkie really is...

From Veciana, Phillips and Oswald his original yarn ballooned, like Stevie Gaals gut after gorging himself on goulash and helium inflated quadruple cheeseburgers, to include Mac Wallace , Raoul and the girl in the polka dot dress...

Relying on none other than Juddufki herself for " confirmation"!!!!!!

Vince Palamara...as meticulous and as articulate as always. The guy who briefly turned to lone nutterism when Vince Bugliosi mentioned him in " Reclaiming History" 

A perfect example of his shallow unscrupulous narcissism. 

Fuck him for showing up at Juddufkis SciFi fantasy convention...

I ventured over to the Prayerwoman FB page ( the internet equivalent of a ghost town... complete with tumbleweeds and ruined shacks...buzzards circling hungrily above) 

Apparently our genius chum from Sanibel has finally solved the " Hendrix murder"

No offence to whoever the old guy was but the pair of them resembled a couple of tramps( Chauncey Holt where art thou?) a couple of frazzled old winos hanging out on the corner of Haight Ashbury..." I seen some shit man... I done some shit man...now I can hardly do a shit man"

Jimi Hendrix's manager hmmmm...I wonder if that's " manager" in the sense of Don Jeffries " best selling author of Hidden History" or Cory Hughes " the greatest JFK assassination researcher in the world"???

It waz the intel spooks that wot done it ..Duh...

Our chum looked awful...maybe the CIA have been tampering with his gas mask? Or maybe those dastardly intel spooks have weaponised his sandals...the way they tried to weaponise Fidel's wetsuit...

Death by zen sandal...

Poor old Brian...foiled by an insidious cabal of troll punks, uncredible boobies and bastard moderators...

The man who solved the JFK assassination and the Hendrix murder...and doing so with such grace, unflappability, charm, wit and most of all maturity...

Just one man in his mom's basement....armed with a selfie stick, a pair of pink sandals, a couple of spare inner tubes and a ponytailed head full of dreams!!!! Outwitting the entire National Security Military Industrial Congressional infrastructure!!!

Reduced to a bitter lonely exile on his Facebook page!!!

But just wait until the Linguistic Forensics department at MIT discover his avatar!!! And the Stinky Mac " enhancement"!!! Talk about cutting edge science!!! 

An etch a sketch scribble worthy of the great Fezzo himself!!!

Poor old Brian...i'm  not trying to be funny but I really feel sorry for him. Sometimes I feel really ashamed of myself for what I've written about him. It was meant as a joke, good natured badinage, but regardless of the intent words still hurt...

I wish Brian could just drop the mask, instead of the rants just talk ...learn to accept that other people's opinions are every bit as valid as his own. 

You guys have been through all of this before of course and I don't want to bore you... seriously though Brian's unhinged irrational sounding diatribes on the subject could do easily be used by people with less than honourable motives, to marginalise the entire subject...

If you read one of our chums rambling missives would you want to pursue the subject?

How anyone can seriously entertain the notion that the figure known as Prayerman is really a diminutive grey haired heavy set lady is beyond me...

Oswald or not I don't understand how anyone without an agenda could make that claim....

With the likes of Brian and Butler making their outlandish claims the whole subject could be turned into yet another troofer travesty ..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Fri 07 May 2021, 2:15 pm
Prayer Man is toxic to both Lone Nutters and Conspiracy theorists. They might disagree on various things but when it comes to PM both seem united in their attitude.

Hendrix was a famous black musician of the 60's . He was well regarded for his guitar skills. Doyle believes he was murdered by the CIA. He has his own theories on that. He went to various Hendrix fan forums and started posting his theory. He was banned by the forums for his bad behavior and personal attacks on other members. He sees it all as some kind of plot.

One forum owner said in advice to other forum owners. If you want peace and quite in your forums never allow Doyle to join.

Fri 07 May 2021, 2:18 pm
Jake_Sykes wrote:"(as the intended patsy, probably one of many, perhaps it was the spectre of potential patsyfication that bought BWFs compliance, and haunts him to this day, along with the memory of turning round to his friend and co worker.." Gee Lee, I think the President's just been shot")"

Not to mention the memory of seeing that very same friend and co worker shot dead. Pennies drop.

He seems to be frightened to this day. He has stopped replying to questions on his Facebook page. Perhaps the questions about PM became too overwhelming for him.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Empty Darnell GIF

Sat 08 May 2021, 3:17 pm
Re: Darnell GIFPrayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 DarnellBakerRunning

I posted two versions of Darnell
one GIF was stopped short from the full version because i wanted to pause it on the TSBD entrance.
the other Darnell GIF was this full length version.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 09 May 2021, 3:05 pm
Mick_Purdy wrote:
Thanks mate.

https://youtu.be/vpPAR8tI5ts?t=607

Of course 'shirt sleeves partially rolled up' is entirely consistent with the PM imagery. As documented by Hosty and confirmed in the film, he was out watching the P. parade with his work shirt sleeves rolled up, his arms crossed across his chest, a reflection in the plate glass window appearing right beside him. He had set his Dr. Pepper down (not in the film but the bottle was there),  recrossed his arms, and stood there in shock until he turned slightly to his left and started to un-cross the arms again to make way for people coming up the steps.

If not Oswald then what white man in a work shirt was it? Silly misrepresentations about it being a woman notwithstanding.

Wed 12 May 2021, 7:14 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Scree142

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 12 May 2021, 11:39 pm
Vinny wrote:Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Scree142
In Ozspeak, there is only one response to this.

Yeah nah.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 16 May 2021, 9:50 am
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Oswald19Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Tsbd_a10
zangarathepatsy wrote:Yeah um, prayer man is the dumbest shit ever. Oswald never stepped foot in the book depository. You guys are chasing ghosts AGAIN. I dare anyone to show me ANY proof Oswald ever worked in the TSBD and dont go quoting CIA agents like Ruth Paine, GDM, or any of the employees who were ALL cia.
Nope, PM is not the dumbest thing ever. I think I know what is though.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 18 May 2021, 10:02 am
Vince Palamara
Vince Palamara
Members
1,223 posts
Interests:The Secret Service, JFK, Presidential history, the Steelers, music (Playing guitar)
Posted 11 minutes ago
On 5/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Robert Burrows said:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/16/books/review/carol-leonnig-zero-fail.html

Yep; thanks. I am much aware of this book and I even have it on pre-order. I am extremely disappointed that the author is taking the false blame-the-victim mantra as a hyped part of her book (the myth that Kennedy ordered the agents off his limo). When one has Random House as their publisher and a massive publicity campaign, it is hard to counteract an author's false claims.

How about the bollocks that PM is a 300lb woman, Vince. Made it into your book didn't it. Keep cuddling Judy..

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 18 May 2021, 10:45 am
Larry Hancock
Larry Hancock
Members
3,269 posts
Posted 38 minutes ago
I fail to see how any serious author, who should begin with a literature search, could have failed to pick up your work and make some contact....certainly raises questions about the depth of her research.

Yep Larry. Serious questions about the depth of research. One would think....none at all. Keep selling books.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Tue 18 May 2021, 7:12 pm
steely_dan wrote:Vince Palamara
Vince Palamara
Members
1,223 posts
Interests:The Secret Service, JFK, Presidential history, the Steelers, music (Playing guitar)
Posted 11 minutes ago
 On 5/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Robert Burrows said:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/16/books/review/carol-leonnig-zero-fail.html

Yep; thanks. I am much aware of this book and I even have it on pre-order. I am extremely disappointed that the author is taking the false blame-the-victim mantra as a hyped part of her book (the myth that Kennedy ordered the agents off his limo). When one has Random House as their publisher and a massive publicity campaign, it is hard to counteract an author's false claims.

How about the bollocks that PM is a 300lb woman, Vince. Made it into your book didn't it. Keep cuddling Judy..

He made quite a remarkable turnaround from saying it was Oswald for many years but then wrote in his book that it is Stanton. I wonder why?

Mon 31 May 2021, 3:54 pm
I know this has been covered extremely well in Stan's book: 

https://www.amazon.com.au/Prayer-Man-Shadows-Into-Light/dp/1944205012

Thought I'd just give this thread a bit of a bump because this info needs repeating over and over for those who are still in denial.

Fritz Interrogation Handwritten notes: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29103
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Fritz_11Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Hosty_10
The James Hosty handwritten interrogation notes. Credit: B Kamp, M Blunt.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Oswald20
Bookhout Hosty FBI report:

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Fritz_12
Fritz Interrogation report. 22/11/63. https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=29104

Fritz WC testimony: 

Mr Ball :
With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr Fritz :
I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.
Mr Ball :
Look at 136B.
Mr Fritz :
All right, sir.
Mr Ball :
The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr Fritz :

Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

Warren Commission Hearings and Exhibits, vol.4, p.231

Vinny

Tue 01 Jun 2021, 12:43 am
Agreed Mick. This is a very important subject and needs to be bumped from time to time.

Thu 08 Jul 2021, 8:30 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 24 Scree147

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum