» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

A New Oswald Lookalike

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maybe on second thought...

Post by Guest on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 12:49 pm

greg parker wrote:sure looks like Robert. Can't find the ed forum thread. Who is James saying it is?

This is my first post.  The topic of lookalikes surrounding the JFK assassination is not a side issue.  It is the key to understanding the whole story.  I'm not in to determining obscured photos like prayer man or badgeman.  Same goes for fraudulent double comparisons like LHO to Robert Webster, Larry Crafard etc.  But there are many associated characters (stock photos, HSCA, Garrison, other sources which I shall get into later) who have different identities but look remarkably similar.  Likewise, photos of persons said to bear the same identity that do not resemble the other (facial characteristics that should disqualify considering them alike).  Nice find on the photo, in my opinion very similar to Robert Edward Lee Oswald Jr or maybe its Robert Edwards.  By the way, how are these two photos of the same individual unless....

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed pic - other was not a photo but a video)

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Oswald Lookalike

Post by greg parker on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 2:34 pm

The topic of lookalikes surrounding the JFK assassination is not a side issue.
Agreed. But it is one that is rife with error.

I'm not in to determining obscured photos like prayer man or badgeman.
The difference between the two is simple: Badgeman is a Rorschach test based on a few pixels. There is no one there, so trying to determine who it is could keep you amused for a lifetime. Prayerman is a real person - and is therefore theoretically identifiable. And he has been [identified].
Same goes for fraudulent double comparisons like LHO to Robert Webster, Larry Crafard etc.
Don't know how you can call them fraudulent. It is without doubt that Larry Crafard was mistaken for LHO on a number of occasions. As for Webster... Marina herself seemed to confuse her own husband with Webster.

But there are many associated characters (stock photos, HSCA, Garrison, other sources which I shall get into later)  who have different identities but look remarkably similar.
Well, I'm sure they will be interesting and get some debate going.

Likewise, photos of persons said to bear the same identity that do not resemble the other (facial characteristics that should disqualify considering them alike).
Are you talking about the Mexico City photos?
Nice find on the photo, in my opinion very similar to Robert Edward Lee Oswald Jr or maybe its Robert Edwards.  By the way, how are these two photos of the same individual unless....
Because your second photo was actually a video of an interview with one of the daughters of LHO (and therefore didn't work), I'm not sure what you're referring to here.

Last edited by greg parker on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm

I agree Greg. This area of the research is most troubling. There are many pitfalls and twisted facts many appearing on the record and used to support untenable claims. However, there is definitely some gold in the lack of evidence and assumptions made by officials to place Oswald in the locations they assume he repeatedly visited. The Agency deceived even officials about Mexico City and those possible impostors.

Back to top Go down

new oswald look-alike

Post by Guest on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 5:54 pm

it does appear from the background of the photo it is the TSBD??? and since a crowd
is or has gathered can we safely assume it is the afternoon of 11/22/63???
Just as interstingly...who is the man "leading" and as if  if holding him for questioning???
has anyone ever looked into possible CIA/DIA/ONI/FBI links to LHO's 2 brothers???
email truthatlarge@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 12:23 am

greg parker wrote:If it's not House, I'd look at one of these...

Bobby Joiner, 34; his three nephews, Roy Joiner, 17, Raymond Joiner, 16, and Gary Joiner, 17; Gene Guinn, 31, and William L. Cummings, 17, all from Grand Prairie, near Dallas.  

Just to show what a nice bunch they were...

ADULT CHRISTIANITY NEWS - AUTUMN 2000 LDS Priest Gets 68 Years for Molesting 10-year-old Girl 07.19.00 Dallas TX

Gene Guinn, 68, a Mormon hight priest has been sentenced to 68 years in prison for molesting a ten-year-old girl. Five other women testified at the trial claiming that Guinn had fondled or molested them also. Guinn faced a longer sentence due to a 1975 involuntary manslaughter conviction. SOURCE: AP

Unfortunately can locate any photos of any of them for comparison.

Ray Joiner's arrest form:

Greg,
Here is Roy Eugene Joiner just before arrest, He is waving the Hammer and Sickle sign with his mouth taped shut so he can not answer any questions.

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 01 Dec 2016, 1:33 am

Lucille Joiner, 81, of Grand Prairie, TX passed away on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at her home. She was born April 3, 1928 in Meridan, Mississippi to George Washington Jones and Rosa Mae (Long). She was married to Raphel Dillard Jones in Meridan, Mississippi, and he preceded her in death. She was a homemaker and member of the Baptist Church.

A graveside funeral will be held at 1:00 P.M. on Saturday, November 28, 2009 at Moore Memorial Garden 1219 N. Davis, Arlington, TX

Mrs. Joiner is survived by daughters, Toy Earhart, Justin, Tx Peggy Davis, and Ann Crutcher, Grand Prairie, TX and Janie Jones, of Rhome, Tx Sons, Raymond Joiner, of Tool, TX and Raphel Joiner and Roy Joiner, of Grand Prairie, TX, two brothers Lynn Jones and John Jones, of Louisiana, Twenty Two Grandchildren and over Thirty Great Grandchildren.

http://www.mulkeymasondenton.com/home/index.cfm?action=public%3Aobituaries.view&o_id=464280&fh_id=12120

Another of the bunch arrested, slight looking fellow with sign could pass for an Oswald

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum