REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  paine  beckley  Theory  hosty  3a  tsbd  David  frazier  9  Weigman  prayer  Floor  Lifton  Lankford  +Lankford  doyle  tippit  fritz  Mason  zapruder  2  4  11  Humor  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

Judyth Baker - a credible source?

+16
Ed.Ledoux
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
BC_II
alex_wilson
barto
AllenLowe
greg_parker
Vinny
Goban_Saor
Frankie Vegas
beowulf
Hasan Yusuf
Mark A. O'Blazney
Lee Harvey Coogan
9K116
20 posters
Go down
9K116
9K116

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Empty Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm
First topic message reminder :

While reading on William Greer on spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk, I found following statement, obviously, from book of JVB:
Lee (Harvey Oswald) told me that the driver’s habits (William Greer) had been studied, and a shot going off would cause him to brake, which would slow the vehicle down. This was desired because even this cabal feared Aristotle Onassis, who would send killers out to track down anyone who killed Jackie Kennedy, or so the rumor went – and besides, everybody liked Jackie and orders were out not to hit her. It was to spare Jackie that some very expert marksmen missed or delayed their shots that day in Dealey Plaza: she was in their line of sight a great deal of the time, according to David Ferrie, who got the report from Marcello's henchmen as soon as he arrived in the Houston area.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgreerW.htm

Well, I think it is impossible. Conspirators, whoever they were, couldn't have any materials on behaviour of certain SS agents under stress situation, since I believe the very SS did no perform such tests and studies (and thus failed a lot during November 22).

I find such claims from JVB indicates that her story is not 100% truth.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Sat 01 Nov 2014, 3:26 am
Sorry about the comment length, but why make another topic when the discussion is already started?

The Ghost of Speculations Past

(An inspection of Judyth V. Baker's assertions concerning the Kennedy Assassination)

Official and public commentaries have attempted to fill many evidentiary gaps in the Kennedy assassination. Yet these attempts were not all based on rigorous inquiry and evidence. Perhaps a few sought a place in history, to profit, and generated their biased view of events via their own speculative presumptions. The worst of these possible are those attempting to create ideas of whole cloth with a veneer of actual evidence in attempts to gain credibility.

Some of these people are content to make grand claims with little evidence perpetually. When our ideas are represented as evidence without verified proof, they fail to be compelling. Additionally, they create myths that plague reliable inquiry. All official and independent public statements are subject to reasonable skepticism.

The weakest defense offered is that reasoned criticism is a personal attack. Unless someone purposefully uses erroneous information and targets personal attributes without evidence, reasonable criticism is not a personal attack. If assertions cannot stand upon verifiable evidence, they deserve criticism. Just as substantial evidence deserves support.

In the matter of Judyth V. Baker, quite a few spectacular claims have been offered. Yet do they enjoy the support of substantial evidence? Is the alleged story of Oswald's secret mistress credible? Do her statements emerge from proven information or from Baker's claims? While Baker has supporters, they as well do not offer evidence to support Baker, but faith in her allegations. Faith can be important, but what we invest our faith in is doubly so.

Perhaps the words of Baker herself may be instructive. "Lee had told me that he was being set up to get trapped and killed, because he had penetrated an assassination ring, in the hope of saving Kennedy, by means of his association with David Ferrie and anti-Kennedy former FBI officer Guy Banister, and others." i. In just this extended claim are significant problems. She claims to have known all these people yet she never spoke out. She waited until many associated with her claims are dead and unable for comment.

We must assess the probability of Baker knowing Oswald. They did work at the same business for a period. Baker offers time cards and business documents, yet none of this supports her grand claims regarding Oswald. ii. Working closely together and working at the same business is not substantial; many others too worked with Oswald. Baker claims three witnesses who support her views, a former bouncer with asserted deep criminal connections, a friend, and her sister. Yet none of them has filed legal statements that are subject to perjury laws. She claims to have met Oswald's alleged CIA handler, but gives only a physical description available to anyone who does research on him. iii.

Now begins a consistent method of Baker's to alleging personal credit for the research provided by other people without supporting evidence. Baker asserts author Joan Mellon never credited her for information used in a book. Baker supporter James Fetzer claims, "This lack of giving credit has occurred several times with (nameless) researchers". iv. Yet Baker has offered no conclusive evidence for public review. Fetzer offers just her word as proof. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  

Baker states "Lee became a successful double agent working secretly against Castro for the CIA, with ties to the FBI, even while posing as pro-Castro. He had successfully worked for the US inside the Soviet Union, and was soon worked as a spy inside Cuba. But he also had numerous jobs to do for the CIA and FBI here in the United States and I was aware of many of them, having posed as his wife in New Orleans, and for some time had also served to help cover his activities while he and I worked at a small coffee company in New Orleans. " v.

If Oswald had prior knowledge he would be trapped and killed, why did he not expose the assassination ring? In my view, intelligent Conspirators feasibly would not kill his entire family and mistress as Baker suggests due to the great public and media attention it would draw. vi. Oswald being a feasible government employee is not a recent concept. Oswald was asserted to have been a government agent by repeated authors, films, and media outlets a decade prior to Baker's assertions. None of this information supports she even knew Oswald. All are speculations without substantial evidence.

Why does not a single eyewitness that is not a Baker supporter or relative confirm any of her ideas? If someone is active in various intelligence programs, why not immediately document them privately and gather supporting proof for their existence? There is no fixed timeline and she offers no relevant documents to verify these multiple accounts. This method is similar to portions of the President's (Warren) Commission in my view.

Baker claims to know David Ferrie, no substantial evidence is offered. David Ferrie never mentions Judyth Baker in official investigations. If he were aware of her, would he not implicate her as well to provide himself a legal bargaining chip? Why would David Ferrie who had no interest in women, care about the supposed teenage mistress of an underling?

Officials seeking to portray Oswald as guilty feasibly would have paraded such domestic strife to damage his credibility. Baker's unverified ideas could have aided their case and discredited those contending official claims. Yet there is no conclusive link to Oswald. Having faith in Baker's view alone does not prove anything but a decided lack of inquiry.  No living person has, nor likely will be the key to the Kennedy Assassination. Yet that does not dissuade many from seeking to claim such a place.

Baker states Oswald was a "courier and lab tech" vii. in her claimed cancer project. Oswald had no professional scientific training, nor undertook documented courier activities. According to Marina Oswald, her husband did not go out for more than a few hours daily in New Orleans. How could he have time for these countless activities and without the training necessary to undertake them all? When did they find time for the enduring romance proposed?

Fetzer states, Baker possesses an American Express receipt that he assert is "linked in such a way as to show it was illogical for Baker to have purchased it for any other reason than to give Oswald an untraceable $30". viii. However, Oswald received loans from his uncle Dutz Morret in New Orleans who did associate with minions of Carlos Marcello. Oswald did not require Judyth Baker to fund untraceable activities if he was an intelligence asset. Intelligence programs have untraceable budgets far exceeding the financial means of Baker.

Oswald could have obtained a largely untraceable weapon yet he did not, so why is the thirty dollars so important to conceal? Many inconsistent and unreasonable methods accompany Baker's ideas in my view. No identifying evidence supports this claim, similar to repeated others. It only proves a financial transaction occurred.
Baker claims a green glass she has possessed since 1963 was a gift from Oswald. Yet it was not until 1980 this claim is "known to many", the claim and the glass prove nothing besides her possession of a glass. ix. Baker has not supported these ideas regarding Oswald with verifiable evidence. Anyone living in New Orleans in the period Baker did could possess all these irrelevant documents and items.

Fetzer opines that President's (Warren) Commission testimony supports Baker, yet none is cited. Fetzer concludes Oswald's time keeping at work is irregular, and alleges inconsistent business practices regarding Oswald. This according to Fetzer and Baker is substantial evidence. Yet this only proves Oswald was late and the manager was possibly incompetent. Neither claim supports Baker's extraordinary assertions.

Baker persuades Fetzer of a three-year plot that Baker and Oswald allegedly undertook based on her claims, and little else. Baker's "report" about Lee Harvey Oswald is the source of each allegation. Yet anyone with access to similar documents and a minimum of evidence could generate a feasibly possible report. No such report proves any personal association with Oswald without utilizing consistent evidence. The proven "collusion" x. suggested is but speculative association.

Fetzer claims Baker knew the Mafia boss of New Orleans Carlos Marcello. xi. This uncorroborated claim is not fully verified, most involved are dead, to prove this requires a great deal more. Not satisfied with merely "knowing" Marcello, Baker claims he paid for a hotel room for her and Oswald. No corroboration occurs. If Marcello were connected to a plot, he would not meet and pay for the expenses of a patsy and his girlfriend. xii. He would likely stay as far away from any person directly involved to not incriminate himself.

Marcello possessed massive criminal holdings and is fighting the United States Justice Department prior to 1963. He feasibly had countless important matters dominating his attention. Touring the city with Baker and Oswald and portraying a nefarious cupid is highly improbable. Baker also claims to have met and known proven assassin Jack Ruby and Garrison suspect Clay Shaw. Ruby, Marcello, Shaw, Oswald, and Ferrie never mention Baker; none of them ever corroborated her ideas. No definitive evidence places her with any of these men; no official documents offered verify she ever participated in intelligence operations. Operations Baker improbably asserts began while she was still in high school. xiii.

Her "Oswald" love notes allegedly have no identifying marks to denote the sender. Some might claim this was to maintain secrecy, yet where is the actual evidence? Torn notes prove nothing if they cannot be verified. Time cards and streetcar receipts prove nothing about Oswald. xiv. If Oswald indeed was part of a secret assignment why tell Baker? If he cared so much for her why use her for operations that risked her life as well? 

The repeated inconsistency of her contentions and lack of proof render them untenable in my view.All Baker's claims seem highly improbable. They are possible, of course nearly anything unproven could be. Consider Baker's allegations of being the target of a large Internet conspiracy. Ponder how many people are necessary in the improbable asserted plot to stifle Judyth Baker.

"Over 300,000 references using my name, by this time, were on the Internet. I had also published poetry, was a professional artist, had published short stories and writings, and had participated in news groups...One important (yet nameless) website "crashed" and "lost" hundreds of posts and supporting statements. When it was restored, all the posts but mine had been saved..." She claims a second "newsgroup collected about a hundred of my posts suddenly erased them all. A (nameless) webmaster of some very large (unidentified) websites that attacked me personally on the Internet was also the moderator of an important newsgroup...In 2008, this (nameless) moderator erased 250,000 newsgroup references to my name..." xv. All these claims are unsubstantiated without proof. They resemble a significant deficiency of method requiring incredible belief without evidence.

Baker asserts for years she "... had been harassed, threatened, robbed, burglarized, hit on the head" Regarding this Baker additionally stated, "when I opened the trunk of my car with groceries...the trunk was slammed down on my head. I was knocked unconscious. No, they didn't take the car, just my purse...but I had to the hospital for a concussion." xvi. Despite the unfortunate occurrence, it is not related to the Kennedy case; anyone can be assaulted and robbed for common reasons.

Baker states eminent danger surrounds her, she alleges someone "...had my car's brake lines severed" xvii. Baker asserts she "received death threats and assassination attempts...crazy people persecute her and opens (sic) her mail...Baker claims she can not (sic) get a job in their home country because of what she is known for." xviii. The last claim is wholly improbable. Millions of Americans likely have no idea who Judyth Baker is, most not involved in research have no reason to know of her. xix.

She asserts being "...forced twice overseas for my safety...Due to death threats, in 2007 I had to leave my teaching position in Hungary...I entered the EU political asylum program..." xx. However, that is not accurate. Baker submitted an application for asylum and appealed the initial refusal. Sweden denied her a place in the asylum program. xxi. Swedish officials found no reliable evidence to grant her the status. She may now claim it was obtained in another country, yet no evidence of such claims is offered presently.

She never was granted asylum in Sweden based on the allegations offered and subsequently left. xxii. "Send me anywhere except the Unite States, appeals Judyth Baker."xxiii. Now she has returned to her asserted last choice location. I suppose other interests allow her to overcome her prior fears. Additionally Baker offers six different methods of donation because according the former blog "Judyth lives in exile w/medical bills, heating bills, etc!"

Baker purports "a white van that I had complained to friends had been following me for months. It came full speed as I sat at a red light only blocks from my house. I sustained a concussion...the car was dripping gas and could have turned into a fireball." Just as Judyth Baker could have known Oswald, what might be is not consequential.  She states the driver of the white van gave "false information" to authorities. The van according to Baker "had no known owner. He vanished."

On a subsequent occasion, Baker offers, "As I drove, a black van pulled out and began following me. I went some five or six miles trying to evade it, but finally, the van forced another car against me just as we were going under a cement-walled underpass. I could have been killed, but a wall of water from the rain pushed up between me and the car that was forced against mine, which saved me from crashing into the cement wall there." xxiv. Should we accept this asserted film style encounter?

Suppose we accept this second unidentified van was attempting to kill Baker for her "knowledge". Just this once we forgo reasonable consideration of any verifiable corroborating witnesses. Baker then states "The car received little damage..." which based on the harrowing tale is improbable. How could little damage feasibly occur if it striking another car that was being pushed by the aggressive black van? Yet let us build these improbable ideas upon the sand offered. Now enter a lifesaving wall of water and truly look at what Baker proposes.

"For my protection I dress in a burka and live in Turkey. You could make a movie out of all that's happened." xxv. Another of her allegations is while teaching in Hungary "I was suddenly told to quit: Hungarian agents warned me to leave the country but not to return to America." xxvi. "My phone lines were tapped in Europe...I finally obtained safe haven in the Middle East and Europe..." Baker travels extensively "through the actions of friends and my children...I am free to go anywhere I choose..." xxvii. Yet what definitive evidence has Baker provided for all the good will and generosity offered?

Her contending narrative does not aid her arguments. She is poor but well traveled and free to go anywhere. She fled America due to purported death threats, yet has returned now to the place she repeatedly begged not be sent to. Why has she returned if this plot is still active? Is promotion of a book worth your life? Inconsistent methods and actions sincerely damage these claims.

None of these alleged trials and tribulations proves anything regarding Lee Harvey Oswald or any other infamous people mentioned. The question becomes how a number of nefarious forces could eliminate targets of greater importance with superior security, but not Judyth Baker. She also claims repeated concussions and being unconscious during some allegations yet maintains that her memory of events is superior to those with substantial evidence.

None of these statements is based upon anything but what Baker and her supporters prior offered. Why do so many claims appear without necessary information to corroborate them? The stories vary from incarnation to incarnation, as do her ever-growing list of alleged nefarious attacks. Baker claims often-unnamed perpetrators launched an Internet crusade against her. All dubiously attributed to a conspiracy too large that hounds Baker alone.

Perhaps Baker herself within her biography offers the most damaging admission. "I began writing The Oswald Connection, a mishmash of memories thrown together without regard to my painfully written and highly accurate letters. If any publisher showed interest in this incomplete story, which omitted some key names and activities. I'd then bring out the full 600 pages I'd written and ask for protection from lawsuits." xxviii. Thus, Baker put forward an unreliable version of her assertions to generate publicity and publisher interest. Any misinformation that emerged from this is her responsibility.

These incomplete and vague statements could allow her to fill in the many improbabilities once a financial deal was secured. She was not concerned with accuracy or evidence but generating interest. These are her prior words. Baker's methods and admissions render her current story untenable.

Some may claim that Baker's belief in these latest ideas with their support is enough, and those people are wrong. The random items cobbled together over the decades to prove her assertions are not substantial evidence. She has no legal statements, photographs to offer, nor significant evidence to consider. No prominent witness in the case ever mentions her at the time; no conclusive evidence proves Baker even knew Oswald personally beyond a short employment period.

Baker now claims on her blog "THE DEBATE IS OVER", xxix. again she is incorrect. The true debate requires substantial evidence and legal support, and she has never met the standards of such an undertaking in my view. The uninformed shall embrace Baker's ideas similar to other improbable claims. Yet the burden of proof is upon her, she must prove her claims with more than mere words and random items. If someone will not regard the majority of evidence to rely on extraordinary claims, they are not engaging in research but creative writing.

Sincerely,

C. A. A. Savastano

i. Judyth Vary Baker and Dr. James Fetzer, Biography,  October 11, 2014, judythbaker.blogpot. com

ii. James Fetzer, 14 Reasons to believe in Judyth Vary Baker, March 1, 2010, jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

iii. Ibid

iv. Ibid

v. JVB and J. Fetzer, Biography, Oct. 11, 2014

vi. Ibid

vii. Ibid

viii. James Fetzer, 14 Reasons to believe in J.V.B.

ix. Ibid

x. Ibid

xi. Ibid

xii. Doug MacCash, Lee Harvey Oswald's purported mistress's tour draws conspiracy devotees, The Times-Picayune, October 21, 2013, nola.com

xiii. Judyth Vary Baker with Howard Plaztman, Ph.D, Deadly Alliance, Outline of the Conspiracy, Judyth is Recruited: To April of 1963 

xiv. Ibid

xv. James Fetzer, Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile, February 25, 2010, jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

xvi. Ibid

xvii. Ibid

xviii. Maria Svensson, November 22, 2007, I Was Oswald's girlfriend, DT, dt.se

xix. Ibid

xx. Fetzer, JVB: Living in Exile, jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

xxi. M. Svenson, I was Oswald's girlfriend

xxii. Ibid

xxiii. Ibid

xxiv. Fetzer, JVB: Living in Exile, jamesfetzer.blogspot.com

xxv. Ibid

xxvi. JVB and JF, Biography

xxvii: Ibid

xxviii: Ibid

xix: Ibid, Homepage

Last edited by Carmine Savastano on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
AllenLowe

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Sat 01 Nov 2014, 3:49 am
the above proves the opposite of what she claims to prove; we know from both Martino and Nagell that Oswald did NOT know who he was really working for. Nagell tried to convince him he was being manipulated but was unsuccessful. At any rate, you can save a lot of time because, as I said, the whole tone of her writing wreaks of falseness, written like a bad suspense novel (and I don't mean Gordon).
Vinny

Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:42 pm
greg parker wrote:
JFK Student wrote:Judyth has written a new book.It is about David Ferrie.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Z
Yes, but you're going to have to wait a bit longer for some actual facts. I know Judyth. I know her MO. I know how she weaves little tiny bits of truth with research - hers or anyone else's (unpublished) work, with herself placed in the middle of it.

It's selling like hot cakes. She is quite the self-promoter.

I wonder how many will bother with the facts when they do come out - as they certainly will?

One thing - it will be too late to incorporate them into this semi-fiction.

Very well put,Greg.I guess she is motivated by fame and money.
Vinny

Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm
Thanks for the essay,Carmine.It was quite interesting.

Wed 05 Nov 2014, 7:56 am
JFK Student wrote:Thanks for the essay,Carmine.It was quite interesting.

My pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed it. The deeper one looks at her claims the less probable this particular hypothesis becomes in my view. 

Here is another facet of the improbable to consider.

JVB meets the OIC
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Mon 21 May 2018, 6:00 pm
Ed Edwards reciting a poem at JVB shindig, boy are this lot compromised..........

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 32968141_10216433123846120_8971300281698484224_o
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 32927713_10216433202088076_2406267633881055232_n
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 33063461_10216433214288381_5372099275125686272_n

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Mon 21 May 2018, 7:14 pm
A convention of nutcases.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 1:01 pm
Judy needs 3 operations for which she has selflessly flown to Europe to cut down costs. Can you please help?

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Judyat10

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 1:08 pm
I particularly applaud her decision not to harm a small university by suing it for negligence in causing her injuries. 

There has already been $2,653 raised of the $3,621 needed. Please don;t let this trip to Europe be wasted. Help ensure Judy gets the treatment she needs.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 1:17 pm
Unfortunately, there are always one or two trying to argue the finer points...

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Naysay10

Luckily no one has paid any attention to them. I wonder what hospital she is in? I would love to phone and get an update on her condition from the staff.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 1:56 pm
Those ungrateful Cointelpro troll bastards..after all JVB has given up in the name of truth..and in the name of love too.. they begrudge her a measly $3000.. What's this fucking world coming to when a good honest hearted God worshipping hustler can't get t scam her marks in peace. Is this the sort of world JFK would have wanted? Listen Violet Trout and Greggary Peccary snr..Judyth still loves Lee..she's a WITNESS..kinda like a living breathing Statue of Liberty for tin foil hatters..its our duty t pay for her upkeep. Brave selfless Judy..sniff..she's got loads of evidence you know..Lee's toenail clippings and a special dress she wears every Nov 22nd..it hasn't been washed in over 55 years..she calls it her "Lewinsky dress" cause Lee got a bit too excited one night and splashed a load of..well you know what i mean..
If you're reading this Judy and if you're anywhere near a tiny secluded village in the Bavarian alps i know just the doctor for you!! He's kinda elderly now oh and better not speak any Russian t him either..it gets him kinda nervous and brings on a turn..but if you humour him and let him talk about "Ze Gut Alte Tags"..when he and some friends went on a little sight seeing trip through Belorussia..he'll have you on your feet in no time..just in time for your conference in November!!!
God bless you Judy and thank you for all you do...without you a load of gullible hicks would just have t waste their money getting their chakras hoovered or contributing t Ole Dammegards latest project..if you give him $ 50 000 he'll prove that Noahs Great Flood was a false flag...
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 2:18 pm
Alas, Young Alex! This from another thread dealing with that dastard, Walt Brown. As you can see, Uranus is transiting and forming a box around her naval Pluto meaning she is in for a nasty surprise!

I think we should get NASA to launch a probe at Uranus to knock it off course. It may be the only way to save her!
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 Judych10

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 3:15 pm
judy wrote:The problem pre-existed, I've learned, but cascaded to a state of emergency when I fell!
"there are also patients with an acute clinical course. These are mostly patients with significant but asymptomatic stenosis who suffer acute spinal cord compression after a trivial injury, sometimes leading to high-grade tetraparesis." That is, paralysis of all four limbs, having "suffered irreversible spinal cord damage from a trivial accident" that caused "acute spinal cord compression" and it has become unbearable, 
Wow. This is more serious than even I thought. Not only did Judy selflessly fly over to the third world medical backwater that is Europe to save on medical expenses, the doctors are so ill-trained that they have used exact quotes from pysiopedia to explain her condition. My guess is they lacked the expertise to describe her particular case and thought they could bullshit their way out of it!

We now have to raise the bar to 30K to get her back to the US and into the best hospital money can buy! 

This is the image that accompanied the post:

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 2 61265844_10219356986620862_6389808818343116800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEZvs1ZUv_Puo98a1Vdf9zXkl2CYvu_DxPcOt8aE16MF7N33Xak5a0_Dafl1J0EJYZZUldtlIOWpKjY46wWZNkRIvALBQi5DctlHi6uz_804A&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd6-1

Wow! Such a brave front. All of those injuries and her eyes is the only thing she will allow to have a bandage. Reminds me of the good old days when all she needed was eye surgery.

I think it is bandaged this time to protect that fine work done by good American doctors from the European savages.

Look at him! Hannibal Lecter!

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:05 pm
Wow man that was looking like into some giant superfantasticawesome astrological mirror..Malcolm Mundy sure is one talented cat!! The last time my uranus transited square round my natal pluto( or was that a square transited his uranus round plutos natal..sounds like one of those naughty Disney cartoons Brian likes t watch as Evelyn feeds him his sugar puffs thru a tube) i most certainly did come into conflict with an authority figure.
With his "hard choices" and " overt actions" and Jupiter's transiting natals it sounds like a love letter ole freewheelin Pete Lemkin might have written t his own true love Big Aggie the Aquarian Activist..and boy was she big if you know what i mean. Back in those halcyon days groovy Pete was only troubled by the occasional auditory hallucination ( but that just could have been the commune downstairs playing their Jerry Garcia albums too loud) and he actually did wash, well an occasion brisk scrub, since he didn't yet believe the CIA had put botulism in the water just t poison him..
After Big Aggie died....and she was one big motherfucker Greg in every conceivable sense.... the karmic wheel Petey had build from cardboard tubes and dried gerbil droppings collapsed on her head while she was doing her tantric yoga ole Pete kinda lost the plot and plunged into the murky world of deep politics and where its a life and death struggle t keep one step ahead of ice cream trucks that always follow him...and t quieten the voices in his head that demand he sacrifice Henry Kissinger and Macaulay Culkin t the demon Asmodeus..
If we could peer inside Dickie Hookes subconscious wed see a sight much like that photo..except it would be Dickie himself looming over the prone and bleeding Judy and he wouldn't be wearing hospital scrubs..neither would Judy come t think of it..and shed have both eyes blindfolded and the blood would be seeping out oof different wounds..lots of different unbandaged wounds in fact..but it would definitely be taking place inside an operating theatre...
..if you gave me your birth details i could watch over you like a guardian angel..who that sounds not the slightest bit creepy..and not the slightest bit like a chat up line a leather thonged Clarence from It's A Wonderful Life might use..if you let me tinkle your bells honey i guarantee you'll be waking up in heaven..

Last edited by alex wilson on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:14 pm
No CCTV to capture the slip?. A few weeks ago we had a story over here concerning a woman who tripped in a supermarket. She waited 6 months before submitting a claim. Sadly for the woman the store security had kept the CCTV images of her and a accomplice carefully constructing her own death trap, on the off chance they might here from her again. End result, she was prosecuted for insurance fraud.

It could be pure coincidence that $3621 is the average price of a black market Glastonbury ticket...

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:30 pm
Malcolm Mundy sure is one talented cat!!

But they say he does his best work on Toosdy.

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:39 pm
Where does she find such dopey fuckers..is there a factory somewhere in deepest Louisiana( perhaps an old abandoned cold war era doppelganger factory) that churns out in bred bible thumpin' gun totin' half wits..listening t these people talk its like Judy's Marilyn Monroe doing her best Lady Godiva impersonation down the middle of Main Street . the warm up act before the Second Coming of the Big J.C...
Steely it would be far too dangerous for Judy t go t Glastonbury..haven't you heard half the CIA ONI NSA NCO MI5 MI6 are chasing her..fuck sake she had t hide out in Turkey..wearing a burka..this is serious stuff..Judy's life is at stake....
Malcolm Toosdy..sounds like one of Brian's imaginary friends..he's got an imaginary friend for every day of the week and every finger of his right hand too..

Last edited by alex wilson on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:40 pm
You two can mock all you like. But this is Sirius. Uranus is transiting her Natal Pluto without even a polite "howdy do". What if she is impregnated? What then? What if her Milky Way is too old? What if her Southern Cross never regains it's natural shape? 

I can't bear to think of the consequences.

Last edited by greg parker on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 4:54 pm
Judy being impregnated by Pluto...quite a thought..maybe Brian better check out his parentage..if he hits 60 and starts growing great big floppy ears and talking like Larry TrotterImage after a failed lobotomy and if he starts running about the world claiming the CIA are trying t kill him because he was Aileen Wuornos's secret lover and they were really working on a gigantic plot with a renegade Bilderberger faction t make Monica Lewinsky put on weight and feel self conscious enough t have an affair with Clinton...if all that happens I'd say Brain better kiss goodbye t any thoughts of inheriting part of the Doyle fortune..
When he was little Brian thought Albert was a dentist.after.one day he crept into his study...Albert and Evelyn were out getting measured for a special double headed hood..and found all these bags full of gold teeth...

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 5:24 pm
I just checked out Malcolm Mundys Facebook page...Santa fucking Maria it's enough t turn you into a vegetarian..a right wing Alex Jones supporting astrologically curious nurse from Texas!!!!!
If you have a couple of spare minutes and you want t feel what it's like when you've lost the will t live i suggest you check it out.
But please before you do make sure any pets are in another room..i wouldn't be at all surprised if Malkys hand came bursting out of the screen t drag away your furry( or feathered) friends t sacrifice t some abominable neo Hittite moon god..

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 6:47 pm
..But this is Sirius!!! How did i let that one get past!! I hereby nominate you for the Charles Drago golden punster of the month award..
I knew a gigantic policeman once from Natal called Milky Way he used t let his dog Pluto( a half wolf half Rottweiler bred by those caring flower arranging animal lovers at BOSSI) transit the uranuses of native Africans on a regular basis.
After apartheid collapsed he got a job conducting the Sanibel Island Male voice choir..but first soprano Albert Doyle got him sacked for being far too liberal on the racial question...
All joking aside I've just spent( wasted) the laat hour or so reading thru JVBs Facebook page. Its an absolutely nauseating display of bare faced hucksterism.
She's refined the tricks of psychic cold reading. Find out what people want t hear then tell 'em. Instead of dead grannies we get her deathless connection t Lee.
Their relationship makes Romeo and Juliet look like a drunken fumble in the car park of some bare knuckle bikers bar.
She hypnotises people with echoes of her fantasies, herself included. She's convinced herself she's a living piece of history and charges people for the privilege of basking in her historical aura.
Like a fake psychic she tells people what they want t hear.
I don't blame anyone for initially believing her or at least giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Hell i believed her once. Or at least i wanted t believe her. And there's her hook.
She's a living vindication of conspiracy. She's styled herself as the humble altruistic God fearing Earth mother of the tribe of the tin foil hatters.
I do blame anyone who still believes her however, she's exposed herself( no Brian not like THAT...not everyone spends their Saturday nights standing outside the Sanibel Island YMCA wearing nothing but a grubby raincoat, a pair of sneakers and a faintly psychotic grin) as nothing but a blatant money grubbing fraudster who shits on the memory of JFK, Oswald and those whose lifes were inadvertently and advertently destroyed by the assassination every time she opens her cavernous vocal ducts and spews out more of her atrocious spiel.
Its a scam pure and simple..she's like a fungus spreading across the evidence, polluting it with bullshit. A parasitic weed strangling the evidentiary roots, her lies have become so intertwined with the truth that the truth itself has become diseased.
And now she's got the sheer fucking audacity t invite Marina Oswald t her "conference"
It makes me physically sick. Its a despicable scam.Some of her Facebook friends fill me with utter despair..how can such apparently educated and sophisticated people believe such blatant bullshit? Is it really some elaborate mind control experiment? I spoke t a lawyer friend of mine a few years ago, i can't remember most of what she said, or even if its legally sound and applicable but she said Baker could easily be prosecuted here in the U.K. under the Trade Descriptions Act..misrepresentating her fiction as fact. Its not exactly a capital crime but it would be a way t get her into a courtroom and under oath.
She's attempting t reconstruct the past t bring it into line with her fantasy. And then turn her fantasy into history.
Having Sam Giancana threaten you and David Ferrie warning you t b a vanilla girl after spending a summer cavorting with a veritable Whos Who of the Conspirati Elite , embarking on a doomed affair with the most famous patsy of the 20th century and creating a magic cancer cocktail( wonder if they ever tested it on gerbils? Did any of Ferries neighbours ever complain about being woken up at 3am by husky Latinos performing 21 gerbil salutes?) designed t kill Castro is a hell of a lot more romantic than simply realising she didn't have what it takes..
In fact after Armageddon i think ROKC should seriously re investigate exactly what it was JVB was up t with those bunsen burners those small rodents and those rubber gloves..sounds like a job for Doyle P.I.

Last edited by alex wilson on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vinny

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 8:57 pm
Judyth is spelling her surname wrong. It should start with F not B.

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 9:09 pm
You're right Vinny about her mis spelling her name. The way she spells Judyth Vary Baker in her head is Judyth "Marie Curie Stephen Hawking" Vary " Albert Einstein Mata Hari Lauren Bacall" Baker...

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 11:25 pm
alex wilson wrote:Where does she find such dopey fuckers..is there a factory somewhere in deepest Louisiana( perhaps an old abandoned cold war era doppelganger factory) that churns out in bred bible thumpin' gun totin' half wits..listening t these people talk its like Judy's Marilyn Monroe doing her best Lady Godiva impersonation down the middle of Main Street . the warm up act before the Second Coming of the Big J.C...
Steely it would be far too dangerous for Judy t go t Glastonbury..haven't you heard half the CIA ONI NSA NCO MI5 MI6 are chasing her..fuck sake she had t hide out in Turkey..wearing a burka..this is serious stuff..Judy's life is at stake....
Malcolm Toosdy..sounds like one of Brian's imaginary friends..he's got an imaginary friend for every day of the week and every finger of his right hand too..
Alex, Judyth is prepared to face the danger! She usually announces to her potential assassins where she will be, when she will be there and for how long. She then publishes a price list for attendance and makes an appeal to the assassins for funds to help ensure the success of the ...erm...........hit.

Uranus indeed.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Tue 04 Jun 2019, 11:56 pm
Well Steely at the risk of sounding ungallant with an ass the size of hers hiding in plain sight is pretty much her only realistic option.
I don't know if you recall the whole Asylum in Sweden pantomime and the Living in Exile thread on the Ed forum?
With her and Glennie Viklund it was like an out take from Fatal Attraction with Glen Viklund Close..Kirk Douglas and a bicycle pump doubling for his son as JVB and Jim Fetzer as the bunny rabbit.
Do you remember Pamela Brown? Another visionary..a visionaries visionary in fact who wants t look at the assassination from the point of view of the limo.
Jesus H Armstrong..i nearly choked on my gerbil when i read that stuff about her being the "Second Mozart"
What the FUCK goes through these characters heads?.."How best t enhance my credibility? I know proclaim I'm the reincarnation of a 18th century musical genius..those rascals on alt assassination jfk will really take me seriously now.."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum