REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

David  fritz  Humor  Lifton  tippit  tsbd  3a  +Lankford  2  Theory  prayer  Lankford  paine  frazier  Weigman  Floor  4  11  Mason  hosty  Darnell  beckley  9  doyle  zapruder  3  

Like/Tweet/+1

JFK Assassination

+8
Mark A. O'Blazney
John Mooney
Hasan Yusuf
dwdunn(akaDan)
TerryWMartin
Frankie Vegas
StanDane
Albert Rossi
12 posters
Go down
gerrrycam

JFK Assassination - Page 10 Empty JFK Assassination

Sat 12 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

I'm curious to know why no one is interested in Boris Pash? A man who lied to Church Senate Committee about his retirement to cover up his knowledge of Oswald

gerrrycam

JFK Assassination - Page 10 Empty Re: JFK Assassination

Fri 07 Nov 2014, 12:42 am
The Nazi Connection to the JFK Assassination

http://www.ctrl.org/essay2/NCTJFKA.html

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=95784&relPageId=1
LHO BUS RIDE TO MEXICO with Albert Osborne
gerrrycam

Sun 09 Nov 2014, 2:16 am
VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Jean Hill, Address 9402 Bluffcreek, Dallas 27, Texas Age 32 , Phone No. EV1-7419
Deposes and says:
Mary and I were wanting to take some pictures of the President so we purposely tried to find a place that was open where no people was around and we had been standing half way down toward the underpass on Elm Street on the south side. We were the only people in that area and we were standing right at the curb. The Presidents [sic] car came around the corner and it was over on our side of the street. Just as Mary Moorman started to take a picture we were looking at the president and Jackie in the back seat and they were looking at a little dog between them. Just as the president looked up toward us two shots rang out and I saw the President grab his chest and fall forward across Jackies [sic] lap and she fell across his back and said "My God he has been shot". Three was an instant pause between the first two shots and the motorcade seemingly halted for an instant and three or four more shots rang out and the motorcade sped away. I thought I saw some men in plain clothes shooting back but everything was such a blur and Mary was pulling on my leg saying "Get down thery [sic] are shooting". I looked across the street and up the hill and saw a man running toward the monument and I started running over there. By the time I got up to the rail road tracks some policeman that I suppose were [sic] in the motorcade or near by had also arrived and was turning us back and as I came back down the hill Mr. Featherstone of the Times Herald had gotten to Mary and ask her for her picture she had taken of the President, and he brought us to the press room downn [sic] at the Sheriffs office and ask to stay.
/s/ Jean Hill
Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

Hills testimony to WC
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_j.htm
gerrrycam

Mon 10 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm
Photon
Photon
November 9, 2014 at 2:28 pm
“in 1963 when colour film was still in its infancy a man named Zapruder got to be in the best place at the right time with his colour video camera and filmed the CIA and mob murder JFK at the behest of LBJ and others”.
Wow. That has to be a record for the most false statements in a single sentence on this site. Video camera in 1963? Colour film in its infancy? Zapruder filming for LBJ?

Gerald Campeau
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
November 10, 2014 at 5:10 am
Proton Zapruder was actually filming for his Buddy Col. Boris T Pash who halped hjm emigrate to US in 1920. Zapruters position was perfect to line up snipper behind picket fence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc7ZYzbyNV8
See More

JFK Assassination - Page 10 Safe_image.php?d=AQB9P0O46usXw0SZ&w=158&h=158&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fqc7ZYzbyNV8%2Fhqdefault

JFK Assassination Interview With Witness Marilyn Willis
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com JFK Assassination Interview With Witness Marilyn Willis FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Su...
youtube.com

LikeLike · · =603032943&p[1]=10152431822152944&share_source_type=unknown]Share
gerrrycam

Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:46 pm
Gerald Campeau reply to JFK Facks not posting his reply to Proton
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
November 11, 2014 at 12:36 am
“When Merriman Smith approached the limo he went to Hill and said “How badly is he hit,Clint?” Hil replied ” He’s dead,Smitty”.
Jef Morley,Did Proton send you a coded message not to post my reply to proton post on Zapruder?
Meriman Smith fate
Death of Meriman Smith
Despondent over the death of his son in the Vietnam War, Smith died at his home in Washington, D.C. from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Although he never served in the military himself, his grave is in Section 32 of Arlington National Cemetery next to his son’s, by special permission of the Commanding General of the Military District of Washington.

http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/where-did-the-most-famous-jfk-assassination-film-come-from/#comment-615653
gerrrycam

Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:35 pm
Gerald Campeau says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
November 12, 2014 at 6:32 am
Thanks Jeff for not posting my reply to PROTON. i was looking for proof this sight was wittingly withholding evadance of Boris Pash involvmeht in JFK assassination. I allso see there is no info on Pash,PROJECTS MKULTRA and ARTICHOKE on your search engine.
George Orwell has said that the biggest lies are lies of omission It seems he got a lot of things right.
gerrrycam

Thu 13 Nov 2014, 8:34 pm
Gerald Campeau says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
November 13, 2014 at 4:32 am
Dear Jefferson Morley
Sorry for wasting your time but i can prove that A-HOLE CAMPEAU is just blowing in the wind, just go to Hoover Institute at Stanford U and check out Boris Pash’s papers and film. Note that Pashs photos of Pash at school in Panama is not SCHOOL of Americas. Next see the NAZIES news reels ending in Minsk where not given to Pash by relatives of Shalikashvili Brothers. Most important thing to check is his Distinguished service medal The citation may state that he served his Country untill 1976. If that the case write a Block Buster book about Assassination of JFK and Patsy Sirhan Sirhan
jack ferguson

Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:15 am
Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in. The man to the left in the bowtie is Congressman Albert Thomas, winking at LBJ. LBJ also has an ear to ear smile.

https://www.google.com/search?q=albert+thomas+winking&biw=1536&bih=703&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=UWniVOvNEIm-ggTvsoDwCg&ved=0CB8QsAQ

JFK Assassination - Page 10 5705081a-95d8-4617-b8e9-6caaa576c6ba_zpsc92af161
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum