REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  David  tsbd  zapruder  Darnell  9  fritz  Floor  hosty  11  doyle  Lifton  paine  frazier  Weigman  3  Lankford  beckley  4  Theory  tippit  Humor  Mason  2  prayer  3a  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 Empty Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Mon 21 Nov 2016, 2:19 am
First topic message reminder :

From the webs forum.

1 2 3 Next »
Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128888918&size=small&353849
Lee Farley
Administrator

A number of years ago the highly opinionated know-it-all par excellence known as Charles Drago set about a campaign to 'out' Albert Doyle as a pseudonym posting at Deep Politics Forum. Charlie's rationale concerning what he was terming the "Albert Doyles" problem was less than impressive although I did agree with him that there was something decidedly dodgy about the man. On the surface it looked like one know-it-all was having his nose put out of joint by another know-it-all but digging beneath the surface and on a gut-instinct level Charlie wasn't wrong on this one.

Well, it turns out old CD's days were numbered after this and was soon banned. He had a penchant for wanting to 'out' every single person who joined Deep Doo Doo, obviously running the supposition that if you accuse everyone of being a disinformation agent then you're bound to catch one sooner or later.

Drago was booted and Doyle stayed.

Doyle is a man who continuously mixes up "truth" and "facts" and is odd within the research community because I have not once witnessed him enter into ANY collaborative research with ANYONE. This guy will start with an opinion or, within his psyche, the "truth" of an issue, and then pitches very selective evidence in a very aggressive debating style to try and bolster his individual "truth." What you will never get from Doyle is the full picture. Nothing more than a cherry-picker extraordinaire he will steadfast refuse to deal with ANYTHING that contradicts his perspective. And here's the funny bit - - he will then accuse you of doing the thing that he himself does.

He is without doubt one of two things. He is either a complete and utter idiot or he is a very intelligent manipulator and agent provocateur. My money is now on the second option. His MO is to make himself an authority on JFK matters. He will support very reasonable assessments and conclusions and he will vocalise this support across Deep Doo Doo and on Amazon.com. But here is what is somewhat strange about old Bertie Doyle. He also supports some utter bullshit such as the William Pitzer story and Ralph Yates CIA doppelgänger theory and throws into the mix some of the most radical and controversial conclusions that are part of this case, none more so than "the Jews killed JFK."

And so, for many years I have butted heads with Albert Doyle both head-to-head at JFK Lancer and by proxy across different forums and know first hand what an obstinate and obtuse bullshitter he is. Years ago I labeled him nothing more that a fantasist with some sort of obsessive-compulsive problem who craved attention. These days I'm not so sure. On a platform such as Amazon.com I'm sure digging out individuals with pretty controversial opinions and beliefs will be of benefit to certain interested parties. What better way than to have a reviewer support some of these views and wait for the bait to be taken? So I'm now left with a question.

Who is Albert Doyle? 

If anybody can send me the name of any other single human being within this community who has met this man I would be incredibly grateful. I now have doubts that he actually exists. I propose that Albert Doyle is a game-player. What the stakes are in his games are anyone's guess but until we get to the bottom of a very specific issue then I proclaim that Albert Doyle be genuinely outed as an imposter

Greg started a thread here yesterday describing how his review of John Armstrong's book at Amazon.com had been left a comment from an Amazon.com member named Ralph Yates. I went and visited the page and read the comment left behind like a skid-mark in a fresh pair of white underpants. The pseudonym Ralph Yates writing over at Amazon.com is our very own Albert Doyle. And in addition to having an account in the name of Ralph Yates he also has an Amazon.com account in the name of Albert Doyle. 

And here is where things begin to get a little bit odd.

The Amazon.com profile in the name of Albert Doyle is a "Real Name" account. This means that the reviews of the person associated with the profile has been verified because the profile details match the credit card details of the person and all associated reviews are linked to this verified account. There are 47 reviews on this account profile. Albert Doyle's location is listed as Sanibel, Florida.

Many of the reviews are related to Deep Foo Foo Doyle's areas of interest such as the death of Jimi Hendrix, the murder of John Lennon, JFK matters and a host of books that would be defined as anti-Semitic and in some cases holocaust denial.  Also included is a review for Jim DiEugenio's book.

So I was curious to see a couple of books reviewed by Albert Doyle in his profile related to Northern Ireland and Irish affairs. One of which was by Father Sean McManus called My American Struggle for Justice in Northern Ireland. The Albert Doyle who wrote the review claimed to be associated with certain groups in the United States who fought for the same aims as Father Sean McManus. The review, once again linked to the profile of Albert Doyle, was signed Albert Regan Doyle.

A cursory Google search for Albert Regan Doyle pulled up results that surprised even me.

You see, Albert Regan Doyle who wrote this review died in January 2014.

Why is there a review associated with Deep Foo-Foo's Albert Doyle by a dead man who had the same name and by coincidence also lived in Sanibel, Florida?

Looking over the searches I have made for Albert Regan Doyle and I'm left with the impression that he was neither an anti-Semite or a denier of the holocaust. Although, strangely, he does have many of the same interests as Deep Doo Doo's Doyle such as Palestine.  I have taken screen shots of all of these reviews associated with the account. 

Who is the breathing Albert Doyle? Does he really exist? Is it a pseudonym and, if so, why does he use one? Why are his reviews at Amazon.com mixed in with those of a dead man?

Time for the real Albert Doyle to stand up. And considering I don't believe dead men can come back to life I doubt an innocent explanation will be forthcoming...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A31B0EGWC42OIS/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp

EDIT: I spoke too soon about the views of Albert Regan Doyle who had/has the exact same opinions as the living Albert Doyle when it comes to both the Jews and to Auschwitz.
March 9, 2015 at 1:19 PMFlag Quote & Reply

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Fri 15 Jul 2022, 1:00 am
The non existent proof only in your delusional mind you mean Doyle.

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?

Tue 19 Jul 2022, 8:33 pm
Doyle let there be no mistake.

YOU ARE A SHIT-POSTER!!!

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 20 Jul 2022, 12:06 pm
Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 Scree202

Wed 20 Jul 2022, 3:39 pm
barto wrote:Doyle let there be no mistake.

YOU ARE A SHIT-POSTER!!!

As Paul famously described him......"The Sheik of Shite"
Pre-dates the EF verdict by 7 years. We really are ahead of the game over here.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 2:05 am
That shit-poster aka wank splat is about the thickest moron that has ever graced any forum on any subject, he tops them all.
I mean how many times do we have to show him better yet rub his nose in where Stanton stood.
How dumb and delusional can the sheik of shyte be?

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 2:28 am
Agreed, Barto. His work has been peer reviewed on many a forum and the verdict is....The Sheik of Shite is a shit poster!
Even the Hendrix forums concur...

Checkmate.

Vinny

Thu 21 Jul 2022, 12:35 pm
I recall reading an Hendrix forum admin giving advice to other admins. If you want peace and quiet in your forum never let Scrum Drum join.

Sat 23 Jul 2022, 4:35 am
And it just goes on and on: the lies and denials. Greg let that shit-poster ROT

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Wed 27 Jul 2022, 6:18 pm
He tried to troll Myers blog as well.

Will The Real Albert Doyle Please Stand Up?  - Page 2 Scree203

Thu 28 Jul 2022, 12:44 am
Imho Pat Speer is the perfect embodiment of the Vichyite  wing of the  so called  " CT" community. 

Dull dreary  depressingly  monotonous and utterly devoid of original  thought. 

He's  also a patronising  bastard; a grey amorphous blob of mediocrity , that hovers above both sides of the picket fence,  excreting  globules of  cosmic  profundity on the heads of any poor hapless troof seeker, prostrated  below. 

As for our Brian? His much vaunted  " evidence " is a  total  joke. A confused, confusing  mishmash of  wishful thinking,  self delusion and good old fashioned  deceit.  Anyone who claims to have been convinced by it is, putting it bluntly,  talking a load of fucking shite. Quite simply I don't believe  ANYONE  with an IQ above room temperature can take this pile of faeces  seriously..LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE..If that  looks like a woman to you I suggest you stop all troofing and make an urgent appointment with your optician..then a doctor..then, perhaps most importantly  a psychiatrist..

Perhaps that's why your " wife" left heaps of fresh  dung  all over the  altar on your wedding day..perhaps that's why you had to go to Tijuana to get married in the first place..perhaps that's why  your first  "son" suffered from fungal  hoof  rot and  was hung better than  John Holmes by the time he was 2 months old..

And perhaps that's why you keep getting bombarded with frantically  breathless calls from  Sanibel Island...

Speer, Palamara  et al quite obviously have ulterior motives.  Prayerman  CANNOT  be  Lee Oswald.  Full Stop. The longer this case remains  UNsolved,  the better it is for them...They get to strut their  funky  stuff on conference podiums and podcasts; while posing as " experts " on websites and forums ,  keeping  the cranially enhanced multitudes enthralled by their stultifying  banality..Oh yes, maybe  Vince will get the opportunity to publish Honest Answers  - The Sequel..After all Trine Day and honesty are practically synonymous...

Even the mere possibility is anathema.  A thin casually dressed stake driven through the heart of their  self  perceptions,  and/ or the  cosy niches  they've  fashioned for themselves. But by even pretending to take Doyle seriously they ( inadvertently  or not) do a great  disservice to those few remaining  brave souls . Who don't give two fucks about cliques or internal " community " politicking. Those who  see the  spurious  CT LN divide for what it is.  The few remaining intrepid souls who follow the evidence where IT leads...rather than attempting to lead it down ever darker and more crooked paths...Quite simply Oswald as Prayerman  threatens the  status quo. The comfortable  well upholstered  mediocrity of the so called research community.  A community that cashed in whatever credibility it once possessed long time ago...to chase doppelgangers and little green men down a succession of blind alleys,  waving their false flags as they go..

And praying they'll be caught on film, maybe even  the  " other" film, for there's a  lifetimes worth of free lunches to be had for any self respecting  " witness" Right, Bev? 

Doyle  must be the only  " photo analyst " in history who has attempted to pull every lame  brain stunt in the book to avoid  dealing with the photograph in question.  Doyle  denies the  reality of the footage,  just like  the  Alberts  denied the reality of the Holocaust..

Relying  upon  his self bestowed  " skill" and  flurries of  histrionic  deceit  filled  word salads.

Highly  skilled  researcher my titanium  jock strapped  ass.  Doyle is nothing more than an ill  mannered  immature  fantasist. He lacks the basic  skill  set, the ability,  the  self discipline,  the  critical  detachment and,  crucially the impartiality . He has neither the skills nor the inclination to make a  serious  sober minded study of the subject. 

Assassination research is merely an adjunct of the  fantasy persona he's created for himself..

He doesn't  deal in  facts; in what is actually provable , subjects that take years of  dedication to master. He avoids the  hard, sometimes  unglamorous  graft. Preferring to lurk in the  shadows of unfalsifiability.

His " evidence " is an absolute joke. The only intellectually honest approach to someone who  tries to pass off a what is clearly, Oswald  or not, an image of a casually dressed male figure,  with a dark,  noticeably  receding hairline as a plump diminutive grey haired woman is  ridicule. 

Because the very idea is  ridiculous. 

Doyle,  like  most of his chums,  on the noisy,  barely  house trained  fringes of  trooferdom is completely  self obsessed. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone else. He doesn't have to abide by any pesky old rules,  or, Armstrong forbid,  treat his fellow posters ( and  their ideas) with  respect . His " skill" elevates  him far above the mere riff raff and the  booby  hoi polloi,  who are congenitally  unable to grasp the subtle,  penetrating  brilliance of his " evidence "

Brian  has spent the past few years smearing James Gordon and his forum, at every conceivable opportunity making all manner of horrendous( and  totally unfounded  I may add) allegations. But yet  he expects to be welcomed back like the proverbial prodigal son. 

Brian,  you probably know the old story : the bad workman who blames his tools. Sooner or later you're going to have to face up to reality. It isn't James Gordon's fault,  nor is it the fault of some shadowy cabal of nefarious forum owners,  hellbent on subverting  credible moderation , thus keeping " your" evidence  off the  internet. The  truth is,  and I'm sorry to be so unnecessarily  harsh, you are, at best, a modestly gifted  researcher,  fatally  hamstrung by your immaturity and your emotional frailty. You've lost all sense of perspective. Really  skilful  researchers,  like  Greg,  PDS, Barto and  Malcolm Blunt let their work speak for them.  What has this  highly skilled researcher actually produced? A load of  cackhanded  waffle about  magic cameras miraculously turning  grey hair dark,  doppelgangers  a go  go , mysterious  threads that were surreptitiously  deleted,  not to mention the elusive video of  BWF...oh yes and  let's not forget  Greg  " practically admitting " Prayerman  is  Sarah Stanton...

Isaac Newton,  Alan  Turing,  John Butler and Sandy Larsen we  hardly knew ye! THIS is what  real genius  looks like!!

Shame on  Pat Speer and Palamara for giving this unpleasant loud mouthed  scrote  the oxygen of publicity. 

In the end  that's all he really craves. ROKC committed the most heinous of crimes- puncturing his soaring self delusions and  forcing his dainty pink sandalled  feet to  tread the  earth,  and not the multi coloured rainbows,   spreading  like clouds of  Sanibel Gold above the grim dungeon like confines of a certain basement...

Likewise Prayerman  threatens yet another carefully crafted  fantasy: solving the assassination  singlehandedly...

With  HARVEY  the  Manhattan intellectual  cum intel spook  being  led  out the  back door of the Depository by his CIA spook contact,  international man of mystery,  Bill Shelley,  leaving  LEE, fresh  from  his  6th floor  shooting exploits, to set him up as a patsy...not to mention the  intel spook hits on Mary Meyer,  and Lt Cmdr  Pitzer,  and the  cabals of  conspiring  jews that vile  piece of anti  semitic  shit Piper " unearthed "...not forgetting  Dickie Gs  groundbreaking  work on the whole  UFO Marilyn Monroe  intel spook angle ....the most skilful detective  this  side of  Sherlock  Holmes ' deerstalker  was all set to bust the JFK assassination  wide open...

Even wider than the half hole the eminent  Mormon archeologist,  Professor Larsen , dug under Utah's  3rd most  pungent  dung heap, looking for the other half of the hole where Joseph Smith buried the  Golden  Tablets of  Johnnie Walker  Black Label ( Johnnie Walker  was/is a powerful  Egyptian  deity, son of  Horus and  Isis. He most certainly wasn't the manufacturer of smooth sipping  Scotch whisky)

Brian is  nothing but a  nuisance. It's a total waste of time trying to engage in any kind of meaningful dialogue. In fact  we're only enabling him and his  delusions. 

As I said  only characters with ulterior motives ( namely  ANYONE but Oswald) would  give any sort of credence to his nonsensical  " research " 

The  briefest  perusal of the images in question,  combined with Mrs Stanton's own, contemporaneous  statement,  and the whole  Prayerwoman  obstruction/ red herring is blown out the  water...

But  hey, remember we're only poor troll punks,  fucking around with blurry images. Pat , Vince and their chums are  busy with  REAL  research..

Getting  ready to squeeze another  best seller out of those eternally clenched  cheeks  for those doyens of troofery,  Trine fucking  Day,  to publish,  or arguing that the ER doctors who treated  JFK didn't know their arseholes  from their elbows ( quite  literally) 

Or most importantly of all indulging in an extended  bout of mutual masturbation with DVP and  Six Gun Stevie  Roe ( who is to consultancy  what  Professor Larsen is to Cowboy Hat  maintenance and all round  genius)

That's what's going to REALLY move this case forward...a couple of self important,  self inflated jizzbags  arguing about the  fucking  SBT..

Doyle is merely a symptom. A parasite per se..accommodating  hosts like  Pat and Vince allow him to flourish and fester..

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Thu 28 Jul 2022, 6:31 pm
The longer this case remains  UNsolved,  the better it is for them.

Exactly.

Thu 28 Jul 2022, 11:06 pm
Brian, either you're taking the piss or you really can't differentiate  between fantasy and reality. 

Anyone can check out the  " Prayerman or Prayerwoman Research  thread " , over on the  cranially enhanced forum of ill repute,  and  draw their own conclusions ( Brian's brief  cameo  commences around  page 27. Not  recommended for  anyone with  a  fragile constitution and/ or heart problems)

Your  mercifully  short lived appearance , and your,  ahem, "contributions " give a pretty accurate portrait of your  so called  skill. Brian,  I  could run around  claiming to be a  world authority on Ancient  Mesopotamian porn , claiming to be a highly skilled researcher, specializing  in depictions of the Queen of Sheba's massive fucking titties, , alas merely  stating it doesn't make it so

I'm sorry Brian,  I  really am,  but skilful is just about the last word I'd use to describe your  " research " Your opinions are NOT  facts. People who disagree with you aren't liars,  or  disinformation  stooges . You seem to think the Education forum is some sort of Learned Symposium,  akin to the  Royal  Academy,  or the  M.I.T. It's just a  shitty  fucking  debate forum Brian,  Lord Gordo  and his cronies  pay the Bill's so they can make the rules as they  see fit .You were given your chance,  and you blew it. Like you've  blown it practically everywhere else.  In fact only  Jezebel  Spicy  Beef Pot Noodle Butler,  the infamous  3 lunged  fellatrix  has blown  more than you 

Other people have rights too you know.  You seem to think your imaginary  skill elevates you  above the level of the common mortals. After everything you've written and said about  James Gordon did you seriously expect him to  let you  rejoin? Drifting around the furthest extremities of  trooferdom  whining  incessantly about being banned just makes you look pathetic Brian. Let it go. Move on. Learn from the  experience.  Don't waste your time  tying yourself up in knots( Remember your sword is  too blunt to slice  through the  Lord Gordian  Knot)

You've  transformed yourself into a caricature. The archetypal unhinged conspiracy theorist. You don't seem to realise this. Until you do you're  doomed to skulk in the  unfulfilling  limbo you've  fashioned for yourself. And unfortunately you have no one but yourself to blame. You need to grow the fuck up, stop acting like an immature  little  prick,  start treating people with respect , do some actual fucking work, then maybe,  just maybe  people will start taking you seriously. 

You are aware the likes of Speer and Palamara are using you, right? Anyone but Oswald  just suits them fine...Sarah Stanton,  Caspar, the  friendly ghost,  Sturmbannfuhrer Lange, Dastardly and  Muttley  , Captain  Bly or the  Incredible fucking  Hulk...anyone but  Oswald and the gravy train  keeps on rolling...Next  stop  JudyCon  2022...all aboard!!

Back to Prayerman...

Just because Andrei  Stancak  may or may not be wrong doesn't automatically mean you are right. 

Regarding the  infamous  " woman's face  enhancement " only the venerable Professor Larsen claimed to see a woman's face.  

To his credit,  within a page or so,  he not only retracted his initial comment, but he reversed his position entirely :

" That's not a woman's face,  it's a  Frankenstein's monster "

Even if ( and it's a monumental if, in the  scale of  iffery we're  venturing out into Butler  territory. If there was a  headless dwarf assassin armed with a set of homicidal bagpipes  hidden in the back to front car, and if the third Oswald was taking pictures on Elm Street  then the  HARVEY  facemask  wearing gunman on the  6th floor was obviously a giant invisible rabbit) this magical thread actually existed,  and even if every  troll punk under the sun claimed to see a woman's face , it still wouldn't be proof.

It would simply be a  few random people  stating their lay person's opinion. That's  it.

Opinions aren't facts Brian 

And  Chris Davidson's " enhancement " most certainly isn't evidence. Nor was it remotely scientific.

He merely used a commercially available product to  enhance a frame from a  DVD.

I'm sorry Brian,  the result didn't look remotely human. 

Once again  you've attempted to use every  diversion,  dredging up your familiar  repertoire , seasoned with your lugubrious  attempts at abuse and oneupmanship.., to avoid  dealing with the actual fucking facts. 

The actual images in  question ,that  clearly  depict( Oswald or not) a casually dressed man with a dark visibly receding hairline.

Not to mention Mrs Stanton's contemporaneous  statement..no, wait , its obviously  fake, right?

Silly me. I'm forgetting my doppelganger  101...

All together now boys, girls and  Hungarian polyglots " Everything we need to be fake  IS fake '

Maybe it's  Oswald. Maybe it isn't. However one thing IS certain,  whomever the elusive figure turns out to be,  he most  certainly  ain't  a plump diminutive  300lb grey haired  woman..With a penchant for wig wearing in professional situations..

I'm almost afraid to ask if loitering around in doorways counts as a professional situation down  Sanibel  way...

Armstrong have mercy on us all...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
steely_dan
steely_dan

Fri 29 Jul 2022, 3:09 am
Reply waiting for you, Alex. Put a peg on your nose....it's another 1/2 page of faecal matter.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Fri 29 Jul 2022, 12:08 pm
I guess the EF did not let him rejoin.

Fri 29 Jul 2022, 5:05 pm
Not much chance since he was branded as a SHIT-POSTER on his forehead by one of the EF head honchos.

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Sat 30 Jul 2022, 4:44 am
And as the sun sinks slowly below the  limp, flaccid  peak of  Mount Sanibel, scarring  the  horizon with a patchwork of fiery,  blood red shadows, Don Quickcoat and Sancho Panzer trudge onwards.  Ever onwards  . Even when  retracing  the  steps they took yesterday Condemned to  an eternity of nothingness. An eternity dedicated  to their  futile quest. Searching for a 300lb grey haired windmill : with a penchant  for  oversized  handbags and  wig wearing in professional situations.  Shunned by the local Native American tribe, the  Pinkfeet  Boobys, who call it  " Mount  He No Get It Up", according to local  myth and Native American lore, Mount Sanibel  was where the first  paleface  settler -  and  founder of  Sanibel,  Jebidiah  Q Sanibel ,died ,  under extremely  mysterious  circumstances.  With the  severed forearm of a 12 year old Native American  boy, known as  Bold  Fist  aka  He Who Tickles  Prostrate,  rammed  up his heavily  dilated rear end.. Ole  Jebidiah, ( who  had to  flee England  , due to his involvement in the  Doppelganger  Plot.  James I was to be assassinated and  replaced by a  non related but near identical polyglot  imposter  from Hapsburg  Hungary), was famous for possessing what is believed to be  the first prosthetic  cock  in the New World. Fashioned from the  phallus like hotn of the soon to be extinct  Sanibel Unicorn,  Jebidiah drunk on  the local  brew, known as Sanibel  Gold, would roam throughout the settlement,  chasing the  women folk and pestering the  turkeys,often venturing into the terra  incognito  beyond,  with one hand stuffed down the front of his orphaned  trousers,  while brandishing his detachable cock like a fetish in his other hand( the original  prostheses,  operated by a complicated system of pulleys and levers, apparently  via  his notably overdeveloped  sphincter muscles , along with the  taxidermied  remains of the last known specimen of the  Giant Carnivorous Sanibel Dung Beetle, was on display, occupying  pride of place no less,   in the  Sanibel Museum of Natural History  and  Unnatural  Erotica.

Tragically the museum was burned down,  sometime after midnight on November 22nd 2013. In what was believed to be an arson attack. Apparently the arsonists employed somewhat unorthodox  methods. Using  turpentine and human faeces as  kindling . Local residents reported seeing  three semi naked men in the vicinity. One, dressed in overalls , appeared to ignore the blaze, he seemed more interested in reading a  copy of the Bible  while drinking his own urine ( the latter through a straw, seemingly attached to a crude homemade  catheter ) the second,  who one traumatized onlooker described as looking like a  cross between  Rick Moranis and Bosch's depiction of the demon Asmodeus,  smeared the word Clarification  on the smouldering embers in letters over 5 foot high, comprised of his own  , blood  streaked  shite. 

Needless to say the prosthetic cock ( valued at over $20 million  by Gilbride and Graves  Specialist Auctioneers) vanished. Although the third  naked fugitive,  owner of a greasy  ponytail,a  pendulous set of man  boobs and a  micro penis, was described by one witness as  " walking like he had a 350 year old  unicorns horn  stuck up his arsehole.

By Armstrong  you were spot on  Steely.  

Even by Brian's standards his latest  reply was  depressingly  risible. I honestly don't think he understands the difference between fantasy and reality.  

I don't know. Half the time I think he knows exactly what he's up to. Bluffing all comers from the sidelines,  trying to convince them his busted hand is really a royal flush. 

I mean no one can really be THAT obtuse,  THAT dumb or THAT downright  delusional,  right?

Then , after ive  forced myself to read through one of his epistles to skilfulness. (His cringe inducing  self eulogies are pretty much the  forum equivalent of sending himself a fucking Valentine's card ' Rose's are red/ Gasmasks are blue/ there's a hole outside/ I've dug just for you/ P.S Mom wonders if Stanton is a Jewish name?" )I'm not so sure.  

His argument barely threatens to rise above kindergarten level. I mean for Armstrong's sake, not just  vanishing threads but vanishing doppelganger  threads. Some nefarious entity slyly  deleted a thread,  only to leave a non related near identical thread..

Everyone apart from Brian is either a liar or a booby troll, perhaps even both..

And Chris Davidson's enhancement is the last word in evidentiary  rectitude. It's the epitome of cast iron proof.  In fact  not since John Butler's great great aunt,  Betty Boop Butler , climbed into an iron lung with Fatty  Arbuckle has anything been quite so iron cast..

I don't blame  Brian.  He's unreachable.  Soaring off, way above Sanibel  Causeway,  carried away on the wings of  self delusion..

I blame myself. For wasting my time,  responding to this infantile  gibberish. 

But,  saying that  disinformation is still disinformation. Likewise  misinformation. It doesn't have to be KGB standard  dusinformazia. 

For whatever reason  Brian is wilfully , and with malicious intent,  spreading blatant falsehoods. Attempting to muddy waters that are already anything but clear. 

Look at  that pair of  integrity  free shysters,s, sorry bona fide JFK assassination experts, Messrs  Speer and Palamara,  they were quick ( and  glib, not to mention shameless) enough to utilise  Brian's  " research " as some sort of off the rack alternative to the shattering  realisation: that the figure dubbed  Prayerman  could very well turn out to be none other than the accused assassin. 

For Vince in particular the assassination is his Alpha and it is his Omega. It's his reason  d' etre...without it he would have precisely fuck all. Just another faceless Joe Shmoe  shuffling his way through his dull plodding  existence towards his inevitable massive heart attack..But with the assassination he's magically transformed into a Secret Service  expert. People value his opinions..Trine Day publish his books and he's invited to speak at conferences..

Pat Speer is just a smug bellend.  Who has convinced himself he is some kind of savant...His website is the semi coherent musings of a semi educated prick. He knows just enough to make it sound like he knows what he's talking about..but look just a little closer at the  words that make up his sentences,  and at the sentences that make up the paragraphs...you'll  discover that  they are are hollow.  Each one a little Potemkin  Village unto itself. 

Or, speaking plainly; the guy is a  colossal fucking cunt 

Look at the recent influx of lone nutists over on the  13 inch head forum. Imho this apparent  rise of  latent  neo  nutism  is partly a reaction to the fucking  nonsense peddled by  self avowed  conspiracy theorists. 

The  work  that's been done here has the potential to  destroy the fantasies on both sides of the picket fence. 

This forum doesn't play the game. It refuses to be pigeonholed and forced to wear the  shirt of Nessus 

Doyle,  in a very real sense is perhaps the ultimate useful idiot. By playing to his vanity and his skewered sense of reality,  he can easily be manipulated into , if not fucking up real actionable research , then at least  delaying it, and forcing the researchers to fight their way out from under a mountain of shite...

It is in both sides interest to ensure the status quo is maintained.  Indefinitely 

For the  lone nutist  it further enhances the illusion of honourable debate. As if both sides are equally valid. 

Or, to put it another way,  to keep up the pretence that there's anything worth debating. 

For the  conspiracy theorists  they get to believe they are on the side of the angels...they get to believe that they are involved in something worthwhile. Most  so called  CTs are  motivated by the most honourable intentions. There's a special place in doppelganger hell  waiting for those pricks who exploit,  manipulate or profit from such individuals. 

Conspiracy has been transformed into a profit driven enterprise, where  the troof  gets measured by dollar Bill's. Otherwise its become a vehicle for vanity, a last  chance saloon for those too ugly,  stupid and untalented to make it elsewhere ( this one goes out to you Cory H, and  your erstwhile pimp Donnie J, remember  troofers  tune in to I Protest this week! Live on Truth Frequency Radio 

And the more the case for conspiracy is diluted by these pricks: along with  our old chums, the alterationists,  the doppelgangers,  the Jews  did it brigade or the driver did it, the ever interchangeable cast of characters from Cluedo!-  Professor Debbie Does Dallas with a lead pipe in  the  2nd floor  conservatory,  the more scope there's  going to be for the  fake debate. And just look at them,  bright eyed and bushy tailed,  lining up to debate the wizened old whore DVP, or that odious cunt cum wannabe enfant  terrible,  Bill Brown 

That's the real  danger those far those wacky old conspiracy theorists and their zany  stories of bilocating  doppelgangers and disembodied freshly Loveladyified  zombies  lurching around the Plaza represent. And its a very real danger.  They trivialise and marginalize the truth to such an extent they make the lies seem palatable. Rational  even. They make the  DVPs and  Bill Browns  sound like virtual paragons of good sense and rational thought. And  compared to Butler and Larsen they are. 

Armstrong's  dishonest fantasy out magics  the fucking magic bullet..

Often,  tomy horror , after reading through the  utter mind boggling  shite Butler,  Professor Larsen and co disgorge , on an all too frequent basis,  I have found myself applauding the likes of  Sux Gun Stevie Roe and,  Armstrong  forbid,  even  Lance fucking  Payette...

After all  our Brian's head is certainly hollow enough to be used as a Trojan Horse..

This forum treats all facts equally. Likewise we  treat all cunts equally. Expose them for what they are , then ridicule their pretensions mercilessly.. Put them in the  virtual stocks and,  metaphorically  speaking,  hurl rotten  tomatoes and  buckets of shite at them..

Under Lord Gordo's necrotic stewardship  what remains of the mainstream research community is going succumbing , slipping peacefully into the clammy embraces of night..

They're  paying for the colossal errors of judgement they made. Thinking there was any sort of difference between John Armstrong and  Gerald Posner. Lies are still lies. Even if that lie appears to be a friend of the truth. 

I used to think  this forum,  and the handful of genuinely talented members represenedt the last best chance. I was wrong. They represent the only chance remaining for getting ANYTHING done...to escape from the purgatory of endless pointless debating. 

Trying to emasculate the  truth,  a truth that is blatantly obvious to all with eyes unfettered by the rigid diktats of belief , and  bury it beneath a pyroclastic  flow of  hollow words and empty windy  rhetoric..

The way I see it is there's nothing to lose that hasn't been lost already..

Liars like  Bill Brown thrive in in an environment built on the sanctity of lies. Fuck sakes  what is the choice if the only choice is between Bill Brown and John Butler,  or Professor fucking Larsen?

Our chum knows no truth,  or no cause beyond himself.  Blinded by ego , jealousy and  driven by the  narcissists  sense of injustice hes  doing his very best to sabotage the very thing he claims to be fighting for...but unfortunately he's too stupid,  or too drunk on ego to give two fucks...

A plague on both sides. 

People are being drawn into the  embrace of the really big lie because the truth has been hijacked by little white lies. Remember most people live, fuck, lie and  die on the same level as those  little lies.
A lie the size of the  Warren Report seems inconceivable. Almost absurdly so. 

Thus endeth the sermon. 

Please give generously on your way out. 

Only  £10 will keep one family in Auchtermuchty on Buckfast,  deep fried  Mars bars and  valium for one week

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 30 Jul 2022, 4:03 pm
Alex, this was first posted by Goban sometime back. It explains Brian to a T.

https://youtu.be/kWX8pl9B1Hk

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sun 31 Jul 2022, 3:57 am
The troofer tautology  perfectly  articulated!!

And our Brian is,  without question, swinging  man  boobs stuffed inside mommy's  brasserie and  greasy grey ponytail  permitting,  the  poster child   of hardcore  troofery..Just picture the carwash themed centre fold spread of the first issue of  PlayTroofer...

For a certain type of troofer who is  too stupid to understand just how stupid he is!!

Chris Davidson applied a commercially available programme  to a DVD frame of unknown provenance. Full stop. The result was  nothing short of embarrassing. That you would be  reckless and careless enough to use the words " scientific " and  " proof" about something like that,  something Chris himself was honest enough to admit  " proved nothing " speaks volumes about you,  and  how seriously you take  " research "

You've had over FIVE YEARS to make your case ( chuckle) Find the  credible photo analysts you rhapsodise so wistfully about.  Get them to  confirm your methodology,  or else STFU.  Only someone  who rates 9.65 or over on the  Jim Hackett  II Rank Correlation  Test( measuring stupidity and gullibility)
would  attempt to use such an embarrassingly  ridiculous argument..

If we could find  credible archeologists  they'd  prove my methodology was correct.  They'd also prove that it was Dick Emery and  not Raedwald  buried at Sutton Hoo

You've some fucking brassneck,  pontificating at length about  credible academic standards. I'm being  extremely generous  Brian,  plus I'm too lazy to go through your posts correcting the numerous  logical fallacies,  non sequiturs and  out and out falsehoods , but if you  were to show up on an academic site, and  attempt to pass off your childish  nonsense as " research " you'd end up being seriously humiliated. 

What happened to your " evidence " proving  Greg practically admitted Prayerman is Sarah Stanton?..what about the vanishing thread?, and the mysterious footage of BWF contradicting  what he's consistently said , for nigh on 60 years? 

You  don't even understand what  genuine  academic research entails. I don't think you even understand what research means. You most certainly don't know what it involves 

Let's not forget  your  triumphant sojourn  here. Remember? You  appeared in a blaze of Sanibel  glory( admittedly it could have been the result of  Larrytrotter  over seasoning  your  spaghetti hoops ) excoriating  us poor ROKC boobys and  threatening to  display  your academic chops...Remember the overhead water fountain? Or whatever the fuck you were claiming your skill enabled you to see?

Within a couple of posts you were reduced to whining and pleading for  " casual  debate "

Unfortunately  you are not an unique phenomenon. The Interweb is crammed to it's over regulated corporate government  sponsored gills with self  deluded loud mouthed  fantasists, who know positively everything about everything..However  Brian's  immature  gracelessness  and  gift for unintentional  comedy( seriously Brian you should really think about starting a podcast. The World According to Brian Co Starring  Larrythebumblingsidekicktrotterimage . You  could  comment on the days news from an idiosyncratic  Briancentric perspective...inevitably bringing the topic of Prayerman and James Gordon up...) have turned him into  the  assassination research equivalent of Harold Lloyd..a hapless walking punchlines..who invariably does his walking under ladders, or off the  edge of cliffs, or into the path of oncoming Express trains..Brian and Larrytrotter would probably have been huge stars in the Age of Silent Cinema..Just imagine Brian,  Larrytrotter,  and the  Keystone Kops in Kar Washing Kapers...The Kops chase our naked hero across Sanibel Causeway..co starring  Larrytrotter as the squeegee!

And for the ladies you could have a weekly  carwash  segment. Every week you show up,  strip down to wash your car in a mystery location..before the  kops  burst in and a madcap chase ensues..every week too Brian's ponytail could get caught in an awkward  or an embarrassing situation..a lift door, a car door,  between  Jim Fetzers  blubbery arse cheeks  before  Ralph Cinque turns on his brand new  colonic  irrigation  machine, 

I  told you years ago Brian: self praise is no praise at all. In fact  it's  an admission of defeat. Your " skill" should be self evident. You just sound like a complete dick, constantly referring to yourself as a highly skilled researcher,  especially when its crushingly obvious you're anything but. Sorry Brian.  I'm not even sure you know what research actually involves. As far as I can see  research to your way of thinking,  means A making up any old shite  B treating your various fantasies and idiosyncrasies as gospel facts and abusing anyone who dares say otherwise..

As far as I can see you do fuck all real work. You just sit on the sidelines  whining,  pontificating and glorying in your self anointed victim status.

Calling people liars and trolls does not constitute a valid argument. Constantly lying about people's work and motivation  while projecting a load of fantastical  rubbish ( if we could  consult credible photo analysts) are not examples of skilfulness. 

You've transformed yourself into a  figure of derision. A laughing stock. I'm sorry Brian. The sooner you accept the reality of your situation,  the sooner you can begin rectifying it. 

You  are completely impossible to deal with. Insufferable,  habitually insulting,  casually dishonest and lacking any sort of integrity. You labour under the gargantuan misapprehension that you possess unique research abilities,  and  these abilities  elevate you far above the common herd.  You're one of those characters who believes they are above the law. You think you can carry on however you like.  Insulting and smearing anyone who dares contradict you,  without any consequences. 

It's always someone else's fault you got banned. Getting banned for presenting  " correct evidence " Fuck off.  There's just no way you can really believe that. To all lurkers  and fellow  ROKC members,  if you are interested please check out the  appropriate thread  over on the  13 inch head forum.  Read through our chums contributions and draw your own conclusions. 

Brian has absolutely no respect for any of us. He relies on us remaining uninformed. And he goes out of his way to ensure his " correct evidence " remains unavailable. Brian prefers us to be reliant on his translations. On his opinions.

On his relentlessly  duplicitous word salad  bullshit. Because if you haven't actually seen the images with your own eyes , his excruciatingly  tedious explanations are  vaguely credible,  and almost believable. 

But once you've actually seen the images...the infamous enhancement,  supposedly of a woman's face , and most importantly, once you've seen the Prayerman figure  , side by side with the  near contemporary photo of Mrs Stanton , you will immediately realise why Brian is so coy and downright  coquettish. Preferring we all rely on his highly subjective,  distorted opinion. 

I don't know who Prayerman is.  There's a chance it's Oswald . With all the other exculpatory  evidence that's been collected , evidence that  seems to support this interpretation,  I firmly believe , at this late stage,  this remains  THE only avenue worth exploring. Brian happens to  disagree. Fine. No big deal. Disagreement is often healthy. A sign of  independent thought. Armstrong forbid we all share the same  droog  like opinion. 

It's Brian's casual dishonesty I have problems with. Not to mention the cavalier fashion  he spreads   outright falsehoods , then  there's the  small matter of his  relentless peddling of flawed ( putting it mildly) information. Not only does he deal in a particularly  noxious type of fantasy,  his immaturity and his vindictive attitude makes him a perfect candidate for an extra useful idiot.  Even his mere presence,  via  guilt by association ( Doyle  posts incessantly about the subject  ergo  the subject itself must be  tin foil hat  bullshit  akin to  Armstrong or Lifton)threatens to relegate the subject to the outermost fringes. Leaving the way clear for the pedants and the hypocrites. Allowing the  Pat Speers  et al to get down to the really important business. Debunking the fucking SBT for the umpteenth time. Or most pernicious of all,  engaging cunts like  Bill Brown in endless faux debate. Maintaining the illusion that lone nutism is worthy of debate. 

The 13 inch head forum may well turn out to be a  gravedigger of truth. Policed  by an  ever so discreet,  ever so courteous  Vichyite militia,  who's  primary task is to ensure  nothing ever gets decided. EVER. To maintain the deception,  and the illusion of a fair playing field,  all manner of wackiness is treated respectfully. John Butler and  Sandy Larsen  represent some sort of nadir. Like our chum their arrogance is almost as offensive as their stupidity. Like Brian they are too stupid to realise just how stupid they are...

After everything you've written about James Gordon,  all the horrendous slurs and  false accusations , I think you really did expect to be welcomed back into the fold.

Your  mercifully  brief  voyage into the land of the 13 inch heads( Easter Island  is the perfect visual representation...a barren windswept landscape.  Sparse featureless,  almost apocalyptic in its all encompassing  sense of strangeness ( and it doesn't get much fucking stranger than Kathy Beckett performing her pre coital " Dance of.a nymphomaniac moderator  housewife", resplendent in a  sensuous  peacock  feather  headdress and a pair of  sensible  shoes, trying to  tease the merest twitch of  arousal  out of the  resolutely  flaccid  Lord Gordo,  slumped  across the  Louis  XV bed, still fully clad in pastel  pink and yellow  pullover,  plus fours and  golf shoes, staring  dreamily out the  mullioned windows, imagining  David  Lifton  slowly  disrobing as he recites Chapter 14 of Best  Evidence) Here you become all too aware of the other. Here is one of those  places where the borderline between worlds is fractured.  Giant stone heads gaze vacantly out across the vast grey ocean..with eye sockets hollow and empty.  

The land is empty  too. But this emptiness has been carefully measured.  Any passer by can easily discover the distance from here to nowhere and back again. 

At night,  safe behind the  dense clammy waves of night,  the heads begin to stir, calling out to each other " Egads Lee Oswald swathed his face in shrink wrap before taking aim from the 6th floor " " Read my latest book,  " Saucers Aren't Just for Drinking From- E Howard Hunt, the Alien Presence and the  little green man who lived in Pat Nixon's knickers drawer" Foreward by Roger Stone " Read my latest blog! Was LBJ responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs? " Gee  Phil I thought  Jesus  took the dinosaurs onto the  Ark with him. " " You need to read my new book Joe. The theory of evolution, Bill Gates and FEMA Death Camps" " Thanks Don! I always tune into I Protest! By the way your comb over just looks fabulous on radio. I think you would really suit a ponytail "

And on and on  towards the dawn...) is still there Brian. The Prayerman or Prayerwoman Research thread,  in all its glory 

People can make up their own minds, and draw their own conclusions. 

As well as being too stupid to realise the true depths of your own stupidity,  you also habitually underestimate other people's intelligence. Quite frankly most of your " arguments " insult the intelligence. You talk down to people,  at least you try to,  you come across as a would be  patronising git. With your jocular attempts at condescension. Most notoriously  " Checkmate "

The reason I waste my time responding to your puerile  nonsense is because you are,  potentially,  the ultimate useful idiot. Your immaturity,  your emotional vulnerability and most of all your narcissistic  delusions can be very easily manipulated. Plus you have absolutely no shame and perhaps even less integrity. 

You have spent years smearing  Greg,  Barto and this forum,  telling the most outrageous repulsive lies while  blithely spreading all manner of mis and disinformation..

Is Prayerman Oswald? Maybe. Maybe not.

But I am  certain the evidence this forum has uncovered represents the very last best chance of getting this case moving again. Reclaiming it from the hucksters,  the troofers and the fantasists who have hijacked it, dragging it down to the bowels of the internet. 

I  realise for you this is all about Brian. All about the elaborate fantasy youve  constructed for yourself. 

Sitting whining on the sidelines,  exchanging devastatingly  witty insights with Porcelain Throne,  or deploying your incisive debate techniques  " You're a troll and a liar who refuses to acknowledge my correct evidence " in a weighty  clash of intellects with  Bud or  BigDog,  thrilling the  half dozen or so faithful  followers. 

Declaring yourself the winner,  thanks to your correct evidence and superior skill. 

You're a joke and a charlatan. You'd happily  destroy what little chance there is to get this case moving  just to spite Greg and Barto. Or to win your self declared vendetta against this forum. 

Post the fucking images Brian. I dare you. Show everyone the so called  woman's face. Show them the enhancement. Put the images side by side. I dare you. 

You're playing stupid games with people's memories. Dragging the late Mrs Stanton's name through the foul slime of your warped imagination .

Prayerman does not have glasses,  nor does he have grey hair, nor does he carry a giant handbag.  Or any of the other Mrs Porato head accessories you've  tried so desperately to load upon him.

In fact you've tried two separate Prayerwomen!! First of all it was your etch a sketch  avatar 

A fine example of cutting edge scientific research!!

Then there's Mrs Stanton. 

Your modus operandi  is  declare your opinions are factual,  then scrabble around in the evidentiary  gutter  looking for ANYTHING  remotely probative..

Most people's  views mature and develop. Most people have enough intelligence and self awareness to recognize their mistakes. It is by learning from our mistakes that we grow as individuals. Our characters deepen and mature,  in the process we begin to develop a whole new level of insight and understanding. Of ourselves and the world around us.

Unfortunately some poor bastards seem incapable of learning. Instead they remain forever ossified in a terminal adolescence. 

Brian,  by refusing to admit your mistakes,  believing it is the world's fault  not yours.;that you are  innocent,  a brave iconoclastic  genius  who dares to outwit and out argue 95% , you are condemning yourself to a  frustrating unfulfilling,  and unfulfilled future. 

No one gives a fuck about you being banned from the Ed forum. Brian,  ut was nearly  FIVE years ago. 

I warned you years ago...and there you still are. Still stuck in the same old rut. Still blaming everyone else for your problems. Still  fantasizing  wistfully about imaginary photo analysts. 

I shouldn't be wasting my fucking time responding to your guff. You don't pay the slightest bit of attention. You just call me a liar and a troll, then launch into another of your lugubrious word salad rants. Lashing out at James Gordon and making all sorts of wild insinuations 

Interspersed with blatant untruths. 

But as long as you persist with your fantasy narrative , as long as you attempt to distort the actual facts ( and as long as you refuse to post the actual images in question) you have the potential to serve as the ultimate useful idiot. 

In the final analysis this has absolutely fuck all to do with Brian Doyle and his crippling emotional insecurity . It has fuck all to do with certain debate forums either..

It's meant to be about the assassination of JFK and getting to the truth behind the decades worth of lies, distortions and cover ups..

I leave you with this thought to ponder on..

Every time you insist Mrs Stanton is Prayerman,  contrary to the actual images and Mrs Stanton's own contemporaneous statement , you are enabling those whose  sole purpose is to keep the truth hidden 

Or else you are playing along with  utter fuds who use the assassination as a cash cow, or as means of ego gratification 

I don't think you're a particularly bad person Brian. I think you are  deeply confused and  insecure. Desperately in search of some sort of purpose and direction. 

I honestly don't think you are cut out for this kind of thing.  You  lack the requisite ability,  and the  necessary powers of detachment.  This has become  way WAY too personal. 

Anyhoo as usual ive rambled on  way too long...like  John Butler the time he did a spot of  hiking  au  naturel,  through the steamy Amazonian  rainforest..

Spotting something; thick,  slimy,  fluorescent  green and emitting an ominous hissing sound,  wrapping itself round his wizened hairless thigh , he gave a mild ejaculation of surprise  " Well, Dangnabbit! I sure enough had forgotten I was that well  hung..I'll have myself a quick wank later on, just to celebrate..but I is starting to wonder if I is got the gangrene..I knew when I tried sucking  myself off I should have taken my dentures out...more important than that,  I should have taken Ma's dentures out too..I'm starting to feel kinda lightheaded...like that time I gave Roseanne  the  M and  Ms and accidentally took the ruhypnol pills myself "

Armstrong have mercy on us all..

Vinny

Sun 31 Jul 2022, 7:45 pm
ROKC is the only sane place to discuss the JFK case. Other forums are like bedlam. Discussing the same old stuff like SBT, doppelgangers, etc. Anything to divert attention away from the guy wearing work clothes standing on the TSBD front steps.

Mon 01 Aug 2022, 1:58 am
Brian, pay attention.
You are too stupid to realize you are stupid. That's why you are a shit poster.
95% of the research community are well aware of this.
I expect a dignified and humble reply. Get writing...

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Mon 01 Aug 2022, 5:41 pm
#payattentionbrian

And he will not nor will he ever.

Just endlessly repeating the same old boring and above all non existent proof he drags past just one more time

We sure as fuck do not want a demented loser like you amongst us
The EF think you are a shit poster and they are right!
At MacRae you lasted 48 hrs earlier this year. You have been banned countless times already.

And that fckn dump you reside at now most ppl cannot give a flying fuck to be part of since it is filled with delusional liars and you seem to fit in just real nice. You belong there!

You are done you boring twit.
barto
barto

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 3:49 am
From the shit-poster: "Next stop the ROKC Troll Farm..."

Our answer:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 3:51 am
The shit poster has outdone himself. He's celebrating the possibility that the forum he's desperate to join, may close.
Too stupid to realize he's stupid.

Checkmate.

steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 3:53 am
I think Evelyn should ban him from the basement, Barto.

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Tue 02 Aug 2022, 5:19 am
The delusional shit-poster should have an auto ban wherever he frequents.....as he is such a delusional shit-poster.

Prayer-Man.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum