» More Garbage
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:30 am by Terry W. Martin

» More Key Figures from LHOCW
Tue 12 Dec 2017, 11:07 am by Terry W. Martin

» Joe Rodiguez Molina
Mon 11 Dec 2017, 5:12 am by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

First to Second

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First to Second

Post by barto on Sun 21 May 2017, 5:15 am

I think you made a terrific set of movies, I have watched them all and found it mega interesting to see it all done by someone else, the p.o.v. and above all the fatherly atmosphere created, I fuckin love it.
Only thing missing is a log fire in the background, but that is only a minor issue.
You ROKC m8!

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 21 May 2017, 6:04 am

I also have to say how impressed I've been by this series. Its been presented in a professional manner without hysteria, outlandish claims and has been factually researched to a tee using real evidence. I've got to hand it to Stan. This was a thorough job done without missing a beat. It is compelling viewing for anyone who is interested in this case. Never boring and spoken with a mature eloquence that allows the viewer to comprehend what we at ROKC have been on about all this time about the 2nd floor nonsense. Thanks Stan for making the effort and congratulations on an awesome job. You're a natural.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 21 May 2017, 9:01 am

Thanks Bart and Paul. I started this project brimming with enthusiasm—and nothing else. I didn't know what I was doing or really getting into when I started. I just started and figured things out as I went.

Early this year, I was frustrated that some of my relatives (one of which is very elderly) had a hard time understanding my book. They couldn't keep a lot of details straight. I would get questions, then after a while, the questions stopped. I know they never finished reading the book.

I thought maybe if I were to pull the core details together concerning how the second floor lunchroom encounter came to be, it might help those "get it" without having to delve into a lot of various sub plots and related information. It would even help me keep some things straight in my mind. So I created this thread as a result.

But they didn't read the thread. So I got this idea to make a series of videos they could watch. Problem is, only the very elderly family member has watched these. Many other family members have not found the time to do so yet. Even though I wrote the book, it's just a topic they're not much interested in. That says a lot.  

I considered quitting halfway through this. Nobody was watching these anyway, and hardly anyone seemed to care on my end, so nobody would miss it. When I looked at the huge response Bart has had for his great video, it was almost embarrassing how little interest I was getting. Besides, I got damn tired of hearing my voice and looking at my mug.

But then, I realized this project is not competing with anyone else's work. It complements it. So I did it for me. The same mindset I have when I make memes. If just one person likes it or finds it helpful, that's my reward.

It was more work than I thought and I'm glad it's over. I'm better for it.

Thanks to all for the positive comments.
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 21 May 2017, 11:54 am

Awesome job Stan. cheers
There are a number of topics that would benefit from this approach I think.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Mon 22 May 2017, 4:17 am

You are an incredibly talented guy, Stan.  On many fronts.  I truly admire people like you.  You want to learn something new and you don't stop come hell or high water and at the end you manage to produce something of this outstanding quality - plus you are a man of honour and integrity.  I'm so glad to have met and interacted with someone like you.  You don't get to meet many Stan Dane's in this life.

You are a credit to this forum and your family.

Well done.  I loved watching every second of your series and it flowed perfectly.
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Mon 22 May 2017, 4:45 am

I know that feeling of frustration and wanting to quit. When I did the PM movie I was burned out and needed a week to get my sjeete together again. Same with the papers, it is hard work and takes many hours, but once it is done.....oh yeah babey Smile

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:45 am

Right, a topic they were not much interested in

Well lets combine todays excitement with 11/22/63 excitement

Lets show how Johnson turned 180 degrees on Vietnam.

Lets show that November 63 your country was lost to a shadow government.

Lets show how Texans invited a Northerner down South to kill him.

Lets spin back the cold war bs we were fed.

Russia is a hot topic. Again

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 22 May 2017, 9:54 am

The Prodigal Son wrote:You are an incredibly talented guy, Stan.  On many fronts.  I truly admire people like you.  You want to learn something new and you don't stop come hell or high water and at the end you manage to produce something of this outstanding quality - plus you are a man of honour and integrity.  I'm so glad to have met and interacted with someone like you.  You don't get to meet many Stan Dane's in this life.

You are a credit to this forum and your family.

Well done.  I loved watching every second of your series and it flowed perfectly.

Thank you Lee, I am deeply humbled. I'm just a fellow laborer trying to help the cause any way I can. Nothing more. I appreciate guys like you who have set the bar for uncompromising honesty and truth in all that you do, establishing conspicuously high standards that inspire guys like me to take risks and try things I've not done before. ROKC is the only place—the only environment—where I would even consider attempting to do something like this. Thanks again for the kind words. ROKC is a special place full of special people.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 30 May 2017, 6:59 am

Keep looking Lieutenant, you're in the right place. 

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm

A couple of miscellaneous items I wanted to cover in the series but didn't get around to fitting them in.

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:53 pm

I see over at DPF that the persistent wank-stain RG is still struggling with the Truly-behind-Truly-ahead conundrum.  

Utter prick.

Extremist religious freaks who make shit up out of thin air should go and fuck themselves.  Then pray for forgiveness for touching their own dicks - - then they should take a vow of silence, go and live in a cave and shut the fuck up! - - and leave the rest of us in peace.  

This is what God wants.
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 9:29 am

The Prodigal Son wrote:I see over at DPF that the persistent wank-stain RG is still struggling with the Truly-behind-Truly-ahead conundrum.  

Utter prick.

Extremist religious freaks who make shit up out of thin air should go and fuck themselves.  Then pray for forgiveness for touching their own dicks - - then they should take a vow of silence, go and live in a cave and shut the fuck up! - - and leave the rest of us in peace.  

This is what God wants.
Can I get a Hallelujah with that, Brother Lee?

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 06 Dec 2017, 7:20 pm

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top